NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Shannon Flynn(Ex-Waterloo Road)

Want to tribute a Celebrity ? Need a celebrity photo to cum tribute/cock tribute/photoshop? Or do you want a celebrity tributed or photoshopped by others? Post requests for celebrity photos here
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

What would you do to her

Fuck her
26%
Cum on her
11%
Wreck the shit out of her
43%
Make her wank you
4%
Force her to suck your cock
17%

Total votes : 47

Re: Shannon Flynn(Ex-Waterloo Road)

Unread postby thehitman1994 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:35 am

nice
thehitman1994
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Englishman » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:24 am

Starting to really like her
Attachments
Shannon cum1.jpg
Shannon cum1.jpg (101.27 KiB)
Viewed 1477 times
Englishman
Active Poster

Unread postby Englishman » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:17 am

bump ^
Englishman
Active Poster

Unread postby emzifoster » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Encase anyone is interested Shannon is selling some of her old clothes, including bra's very cheaply. https://www.depop.com/shanflynn/white-t ... ette-never
emzifoster
Active Poster

Unread postby Spunk everywhere » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Wow. Looks real as well someone should buy something a cum on it
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=236660 - ALL THINGS FEMDOM
Spunk everywhere
Active Poster

Unread postby Englishman » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:38 pm

Another cumshot for Shannon

I've held on long enough for her, I may just cum on her tomorrow, does anyone want to watch me as I do, PM me ;)
Attachments
Shannon looking mmm.jpg
Shannon looking mmm.jpg (27.61 KiB)
Viewed 1433 times
Englishman
Active Poster

Unread postby Englishman » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:49 am

I'm soo going to cum on her.. During my cocking, a little pre-cum rubbed onto her chin.. oops.
Attachments
IMG_20170127_112908.jpg
IMG_20170127_112908.jpg (615.77 KiB)
Viewed 1425 times
IMG_20170127_112812.jpg
IMG_20170127_112812.jpg (625.54 KiB)
Viewed 1425 times
Englishman
Active Poster

Unread postby emzifoster » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Englishman wrote:I'm soo going to cum on her.. During my cocking, a little pre-cum rubbed onto her chin.. oops.

Can't wait for the result :)
emzifoster
Active Poster

Unread postby Englishman » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:55 am

Finally gave in and had a wank over her, no cum this time though as I just wanted to see how it would feel over her
Attachments

VID_20170415_114227.mp4 [ 14.3 MiB | ]

Englishman
Active Poster

Unread postby thehitman1994 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:15 pm

Englishman wrote:Finally gave in and had a wank over her, no cum this time though as I just wanted to see how it would feel over her

should hit your cock on her face in the video
thehitman1994
Extreme Poster

Unread postby emzifoster » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:26 am

Englishman wrote:Finally gave in and had a wank over her, no cum this time though as I just wanted to see how it would feel over her

Mmmm hot mate, can't wait to see you finally blow a big load over her! :evil:
emzifoster
Active Poster

Unread postby emzifoster » Fri May 12, 2017 10:09 am

A little story for you guys... ;)

It was a strange night out, having been stuck in Manchester because my flight was delayed,
me the lads where so looking forwards to partying in Magluf. On entering the club, the first thing
I did was to head straight to the bar, I order the drinks, and turn around to catch the scene, on
looking, I swear I see my ## crush Shannon Flynn, talking with a bunch of girls, shes dressed
in tight leather pants, with a belt, and a black top, her hair down to across her small pert boobs.

After a while I finally get the courage to go over and speak to her, leaving my mates at the bar, "hey"
I say to her, "its Shannon isn't it, the one who used to be on cbbc" she looks at me and smiles, "yeah, thats me",
I can instantly tell shes drunk, we get chatting and after a while, she asked if I want to go out the back for some
peace and quiet...

We sneak past the toilets, down the corridor and out of the fire exit, Shannon slowly closes the door behind us, I look
at her tight body, she makes my heart race. Out of nowhere she suddenly kisses me on the lips, I kiss her back, looking deep
into her sexy hazel eyes. Her soft gentle hand slipping down my body, until shes feeling my crotch, I look at her and smirk,
as she pulls it out, her mouths opens in shock of how big it is, as she slowly begins to jerk it for me. She then places her crutch
bag on the small wall next to us, and crouches down, her face right under my cock, as shes furiously jerking me, I look down at her and
almost cum straight away. I pull her zip on her top down, exposing her breasts to be a little, "Suck it for me Shannon" i tell her, grabbing
my cock and slapping it across her cute face.

She gives me a gentle sucking with those pale pink lips, my eyes looking into hers, shes a very talented cock sucker. I then tell her to lean
against the wall of the nightclub, undoing her belt, and pulling down her leather pants, hes got a hot pair of red thongs on, I grab them and rip
them off her, telling her im keeping it as a momento, I stick a finger in her tight pussy and find it to be soaking, after giving her a quick
fingering, I tell her to hold tight, I position my cock against her tight pussy lips, and ram it in, she moans a little, I grab a bunch of her hair
and begin to pound her, she loves it rough, my other hand on her small, tight hip, grunting, moaning "oooooohh Shannon" we fuck for about a minutes
when I begin to feel my cock pulsate, "where do you want it Shannon" I ask, she says she doesn't mind, although so desperate to cum in her pussy, I pull out
grabbing her hair and bringing her to her knees, I wank my big cock in her face, "oooohhhhh fuck Shannon" I moan, as suddenly my cum shoots out, all over her
beautiful teen face and black hair.
Attachments
s.png
s.png (357.77 KiB)
Viewed 1285 times
emzifoster
Active Poster

Unread postby Lreed70 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:08 pm

emzifoster wrote:A little story for you guys... ;)

It was a strange night out, having been stuck in Manchester because my flight was delayed,
me the lads where so looking forwards to partying in Magluf. On entering the club, the first thing
I did was to head straight to the bar, I order the drinks, and turn around to catch the scene, on
looking, I swear I see my ## crush Shannon Flynn, talking with a bunch of girls, shes dressed
in tight leather pants, with a belt, and a black top, her hair down to across her small pert boobs.

After a while I finally get the courage to go over and speak to her, leaving my mates at the bar, "hey"
I say to her, "its Shannon isn't it, the one who used to be on cbbc" she looks at me and smiles, "yeah, thats me",
I can instantly tell shes drunk, we get chatting and after a while, she asked if I want to go out the back for some
peace and quiet...

We sneak past the toilets, down the corridor and out of the fire exit, Shannon slowly closes the door behind us, I look
at her tight body, she makes my heart race. Out of nowhere she suddenly kisses me on the lips, I kiss her back, looking deep
into her sexy hazel eyes. Her soft gentle hand slipping down my body, until shes feeling my crotch, I look at her and smirk,
as she pulls it out, her mouths opens in shock of how big it is, as she slowly begins to jerk it for me. She then places her crutch
bag on the small wall next to us, and crouches down, her face right under my cock, as shes furiously jerking me, I look down at her and
almost cum straight away. I pull her zip on her top down, exposing her breasts to be a little, "Suck it for me Shannon" i tell her, grabbing
my cock and slapping it across her cute face.

She gives me a gentle sucking with those pale pink lips, my eyes looking into hers, shes a very talented cock sucker. I then tell her to lean
against the wall of the nightclub, undoing her belt, and pulling down her leather pants, hes got a hot pair of red thongs on, I grab them and rip
them off her, telling her im keeping it as a momento, I stick a finger in her tight pussy and find it to be soaking, after giving her a quick
fingering, I tell her to hold tight, I position my cock against her tight pussy lips, and ram it in, she moans a little, I grab a bunch of her hair
and begin to pound her, she loves it rough, my other hand on her small, tight hip, grunting, moaning "oooooohh Shannon" we fuck for about a minutes
when I begin to feel my cock pulsate, "where do you want it Shannon" I ask, she says she doesn't mind, although so desperate to cum in her pussy, I pull out
grabbing her hair and bringing her to her knees, I wank my big cock in her face, "oooohhhhh fuck Shannon" I moan, as suddenly my cum shoots out, all over her
beautiful teen face and black hair.

good story mate
Lreed70
Normal Poster

Unread postby emzifoster » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:59 pm

A big happy birthday to Shannon Flynn who is 21 today (ish) . I shall enjoy a wank over you tonight my Queen. :twisted:
emzifoster
Active Poster

Unread postby emzifoster » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:24 pm

anyone else want to fuck the shit out of Cinders in her dress :P
emzifoster
Active Poster

Unread postby emzifoster » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:26 pm

emzifoster
Active Poster

Unread postby emzifoster » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:30 am

It's been a while since anyone has posted on here, yet Shannon is still looking as sexy as ever!

And we haven't given her a cumtribute for a while so here are some new pics of her, shes gone from beautiful brunette, to Princess blonde, personally I think she looks fucking hot!
Attachments
s20.jpg
s20.jpg (189.78 KiB)
Viewed 881 times
s21.jpg
s21.jpg (280.33 KiB)
Viewed 881 times
s17.png
s17.png (400.31 KiB)
Viewed 881 times
emzifoster
Active Poster

Unread postby feetlover_99 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:05 am

She is so hot! Defo needs a nice big load of cum on her pretty face!
feetlover_99

Unread postby Undertaker » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:22 am

One i fake
Attachments
Shannon Flynn.png
Shannon Flynn.png (451.46 KiB)
Viewed 155 times
Undertaker
Undertaker
Active Poster