NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Rachael Ray

Show off your celeb tributes and post your celebrity cum and cock tribute photos/videos here! All video posts were moved into this section.
Forum rules
This is not a request section. Please post your celebrity requests here: viewforum.php?f=10
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Rachael Ray

Unread postby TribKing » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:40 am

Was randomly watching t.v. when I flipped over to Ray Ray, and she had Kirsten dunst as her guest, kirsten was wearing this tight top and as she helped cook the dish her tittes were boucing all over the place, they were talking about x-mas and about what lists they were gonna be on, ray ray said she'd make it on both the good and the naughty list, when she said that and from being hard over kirstens tits, I googled her instantly, found this pic, printed it out and jacked it like a madman for the latina Princess, imagining just how "naughty" she meant, the bitch made me cum hard on her Princess mouth and face, I just wish there were more pics of her big latina ass and thighs out there, I bet they're amazing :)
Attachments
IMG_7040.JPG
IMG_7040.JPG (54 KiB)
Viewed 3820 times
IMG_7044.JPG
IMG_7044.JPG (62.35 KiB)
Viewed 3820 times
IMG_7045.JPG
IMG_7045.JPG (52.63 KiB)
Viewed 3820 times
IMG_7048.JPG
IMG_7048.JPG (83.95 KiB)
Viewed 3820 times
TribKing
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: Rachael Ray

Unread postby scimione » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Rachael was hungry for your cock and cum and you gave her what she wanted!
scimione
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: Rachael Ray

Unread postby luvtweensandteens » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:40 pm

TribKing wrote:Was randomly watching t.v. when I flipped over to Ray Ray, and she had Kirsten dunst as her guest, kirsten was wearing this tight top and as she helped cook the dish her tittes were boucing all over the place, they were talking about x-mas and about what lists they were gonna be on, ray ray said she'd make it on both the good and the naughty list, when she said that and from being hard over kirstens tits, I googled her instantly, found this pic, printed it out and jacked it like a madman for the latina Princess, imagining just how "naughty" she meant, the bitch made me cum hard on her Princess mouth and face, I just wish there were more pics of her big latina ass and thighs out there, I bet they're amazing :)

That's fucking hot! Rachael is one of my favorite's to jerk too. When she wears a skirt, she wears it and I love checkin her legs on the show. Must of felt gooooooooooood!
luvtweensandteens
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post