NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Brittney Smith/Atwood Stories

Show off your celeb tributes and post your celebrity cum and cock tribute photos/videos here! All video posts were moved into this section.
Forum rules
This is not a request section. Please post your celebrity requests here: viewforum.php?f=10
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Brittney Smith/Atwood Stories

Unread postby Smile More » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:53 am

This forum will be for stories on Brittney please add your stories
Smile More

Re: Brittney Smith/Atwood Stories

Unread postby Smile More » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:09 am

Setting: the atwood houses
Cora at the grandparents

It was a normal day at the atwoods. Roman get's a call saying that he need to do some paperwork done asap in California. He tell's brittney good bye along with kane and noah. He leaves for the airport at 12:00.

Around 1:00 kane passout(fell asleep) while waching some cartoons and noah in the pool. She decide to go take a shower. Noah comes in and sees that brittney's door is open. So noah goes in and sees brittney striping and runs into his room.

He goes and say to himself " What did i just see." He decides to go to see if he can see her tits. He slowly walks closer and he sees some panties om the floor and smells them. While not knowing brittney saw him walk in through the mirror. Brittney tells him to shut the door.

She says "do you want to see more." So noah walked closer and sees brittney naked. She says"i guess you wanted some action." He says "of coarse." Brittney sayed "since i had cora your dad hasn't fuck me. I want you to get naked and meet me in the shower." Noah strips and tries to hides he's 8in erection.

Brittney sees it and says "man yours is huge compared to Romans. So would you like to join me?" Noah said yes and got in. He says "can i i lick your tits and touch them?" She said yes and starts to move noah hands down to here freshly saved pussy.

Noah accidentally slip on to brittney and his dick went in to her pussy. She says "do you want to finish on the bed?" Noah siad yes. And got up with brittney to the bed and started to lick her pussy and brittney then cummed in to his face after he did this for 5 minutes. He went in to the pussy and fuck here and she says" put that dick in my ass." And he cummed in here ass with it dripping in to here pussy.

After that he asked if he could keep some pantties for him to sniff. Brittney gave him 2 pairs and sayed " just asked if you want to see me naked when roman is not around." So she had to take noah to he's mother and when he was about to gett out she flashed him sayed remember me when your horny.

So when she gets home at 5:00 she asked kane what he wanted for dinner. He said "puzza ( he was trying to say pussy and thought he would get grounded so finshed with pizza) i want some pizza." When it was time for bath brittney got in the tub and let the water run for a little bit and sayed "kane bathtime." So kane ran in and saw britt naked and got shocked. She said " you been good so im going to relax you." Kane asked "are saying you and me have sex?" She said " you been good with cora so this is a special treat but don't tell daddy ok?" Kane said ok and strip and got in the tub.

Brittney said "let me see your dick and please touch my tits." So kane was massaging britt tits and brittney jack off kane. She says" do you want to 1 up this." And so kane started to fuck brittney and kane said"im going to cum." So when they were done they sleept together that night.

Since roman was gone in L.A. Britt decided to go in the pool. Kane was playing gta5 in the living room. When she the last person leave from smilemore she decide that she will go in there. Dripping wet she grabs a towel and drys off. An hour later she tells Kane" if you need me i will be in the store." When she walks in it was quite. So she goes to her office and works. She was getting a little horny and starts to masturbate. When she is done she thought i wish roman was here. Since he left before hurricane irma he had it planed to layover in Florida and he was stuck there for a 3 weeks. So she snuggled with kane under a blanket and saw he had a bonner. She thought it would not be cheating because kane is half me and roman. She says " do you want to have some fun" ? Kane says "yeah." She says " lets play what i do you do." So she starts like pointing at her nouse and ears. Then starts taking off her shirt witch has a pink bra under neath and she says " kane do you have a bonner because of me." Kane says"yes momma." Brittney says" Do you want me to help you. If you want me to help you. You can't tell daddy. Ok." Kane says i promise i wont tell." So brittney strips kane and when he is fully naked she sees hes 5in dick. She says "if you strip me i will pick you up and take you to the bedroom where i will help you." So kane starts immediately and kane aaw brittney tit fall from here bra. As she picks him up she fell hes dick press against her belly. In the bedroom she starts to give kane a tit job. Kane says" i about to pee." Brittney says" its called cum." So brittney stops and says" do you want to taste them." So kane starts to suck on britts boob. Britt gives a light moan from kane. So she push kane ready to fuck kane. She says" kane do you want to have sex." Kane says yes and britt starts to fuck him. Kane cummed in here and britt said that was fun as they both pass out.

On christmas day kane woke up roman and brittney. Kane wanted to open up christmas presents. So brittney sayed let me go wake up noah. Britt went upstairs to noah room and saw him sleeping with a booner. So she decide on waking him up with a blow job. About 1 minute of sucking noah woke up to see britt sucking his dick. Britt sayed merry Christmas and dont tell roman. Britt and noah went down stairs to open presents.

About half way through opening presents they gave the cards out. Both kanes and noahs cards form brittney sayed i free sex day or a week of blow jobs and each 100 dollar bills. Around noon roman had to leave because somthing went wrong with natural born pranksters two tape burned and he had to start filming to get it done on time. So he took kane to dales and called everyone to let them know to turn around and head home.
Noah saw this as a time to use hes gift. So around dinner time noah gave brittney hes card. She said you keep it and let me put on a dress So she went in a her room and came out in her sexy santa dress with nothing on but that. She said roman is going to be gone a while. So then she strips noah and then gave him a lap dance.

After a minute of lap dancing she said i will do what you tell me to do for the rest of the day. And since roman hasnt fucked me in awhile you will jave a very tight pussy for you. The first thing noah came to mind is fucking in hes bed. So him and Brittney went to hes room. Noad asked for a doggy style. So britt and noah started to fuck on hes bed. They both cumed and noah said carry me to the bathroom and clean me and clean your self up in front of me. With out any questions brittney suck hes cock dried of cum and cleaned noah. Then she sexfuly cleaned herself with some nipple pitching and some figgers in her pussy to make noah more horney.

After britt made dinner noah asked if he can get some pics for when this was over. So britt took alot of sexy pictures. That night britt sayed tomorrow we are going to get kane and both of you are going to have fun.

The next day noah wore pant and a shirt witg no underwear and britt a dressalso with no underwear and as soon as kane got in the car britt sayed were going to have some fun. When they walked in they all stripped and britt walked with kane and noah to the bathtub and britt got some sex toys and sayed get ready.

ittney walked in the bathroom with a bunny tail butt plug in her ass and saw both kane and noah jacking off. She said " well some people are waiting for me". So britt sat down in the bath tub with kane and noah hard and jack off kane. Noah asked if he could mess with britts pussy. Britt sayed " of coarse honey." After a couple of minutes britt cummed and sayed she has an idea. Britt mey said " let do a truth or dare but dares only or you have to be called a pussy for a week." Britt started by dareing noah to run to donkeys barn and back in 30 seconds. Noah ran and got back withen 26 seconds. Now noah dare kane to on britts butt plug on. Brittney gave kane her butt plug out of her ass and sayed to kane " her you go baby freash form mommy's ass hole." Kane moad loudly ass he put it in. Britt sayed " it will hurt at first". Now kane dare britt to smell her own panties and britt got wet by smelling her own lust. Britt there dared noah to go and suck kanes dick. Noah sayed he will regert this. So noah start slowly sucking kanes dick. Kane sayed this feels differnt than normal. Noah stops sucking and said done. Noah then dare Brittney saying i dare you to go and suck donkeys dick because i sucked kanes. Britt sayed fine and started to suck and donkey cumed five minuets of sucking.
Britt stop they dares and sayed lets go shower.
Whill showering britt sayed to noah do you watch Art. Noah hesitantly said yes. Britt sayed it was alright and he could use her account as long as he did not watch around romen. That night she put kane to asleep and put some used panties on hes head and let noah sleep with her naked. Then noah asked if britt give him a bath and a blow job. Britt sayed yes and they feel asleep.

Thanks Clayfuckboy
Smile More

Unread postby Brittney Smith feet » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:42 am

[quote="Smile More"]Setting: the atwood houses
Cora at the grandparents

It was a normal day at the atwoods. Roman get's a call saying that he need to do some paperwork done asap in California. He tell's brittney good bye along with kane and noah. He leaves for the airport at 12:00.

Around 1:00 kane passout(fell asleep) while waching some cartoons and noah in the pool. She decide to go take a shower. Noah comes in and sees that brittney's door is open. So noah goes in and sees brittney striping and runs into his room.

He goes and say to himself " What did i just see." He decides to go to see if he can see her tits. He slowly walks closer and he sees some panties om the floor and smells them. While not knowing brittney saw him walk in through the mirror. Brittney tells him to shut the door.

She says "do you want to see more." So noah walked closer and sees brittney naked. She says"i guess you wanted some action." He says "of coarse." Brittney sayed "since i had cora your dad hasn't fuck me. I want you to get naked and meet me in the shower." Noah strips and tries to hides he's 8in erection.

Brittney sees it and says "man yours is huge compared to Romans. So would you like to join me?" Noah said yes and got in. He says "can i i lick your tits and touch them?" She said yes and starts to move noah hands down to here freshly saved pussy.

Noah accidentally slip on to brittney and his dick went in to her pussy. She says "do you want to finish on the bed?" Noah siad yes. And got up with brittney to the bed and started to lick her pussy and brittney then cummed in to his face after he did this for 5 minutes. He went in to the pussy and fuck here and she says" put that dick in my ass." And he cummed in here ass with it dripping in to here pussy.

After that he asked if he could keep some pantties for him to sniff. Brittney gave him 2 pairs and sayed " just asked if you want to see me naked when roman is not around." So she had to take noah to he's mother and when he was about to gett out she flashed him sayed remember me when your horny.

So when she gets home at 5:00 she asked kane what he wanted for dinner. He said "puzza ( he was trying to say pussy and thought he would get grounded so finshed with pizza) i want some pizza." When it was time for bath brittney got in the tub and let the water run for a little bit and sayed "kane bathtime." So kane ran in and saw britt naked and got shocked. She said " you been good so im going to relax you." Kane asked "are saying you and me have sex?" She said " you been good with cora so this is a special treat but don't tell daddy ok?" Kane said ok and strip and got in the tub.

Brittney said "let me see your dick and please touch my tits." So kane was massaging britt tits and brittney jack off kane. She says" do you want to 1 up this." And so kane started to fuck brittney and kane said"im going to cum." So when they were done they sleept together that night.

Since roman was gone in L.A. Britt decided to go in the pool. Kane was playing gta5 in the living room. When she the last person leave from smilemore she decide that she will go in there. Dripping wet she grabs a towel and drys off. An hour later she tells Kane" if you need me i will be in the store." When she walks in it was quite. So she goes to her office and works. She was getting a little horny and starts to masturbate. When she is done she thought i wish roman was here. Since he left before hurricane irma he had it planed to layover in Florida and he was stuck there for a 3 weeks. So she snuggled with kane under a blanket and saw he had a bonner. She thought it would not be cheating because kane is half me and roman. She says " do you want to have some fun" ? Kane says "yeah." She says " lets play what i do you do." So she starts like pointing at her nouse and ears. Then starts taking off her shirt witch has a pink bra under neath and she says " kane do you have a bonner because of me." Kane says"yes momma." Brittney says" Do you want me to help you. If you want me to help you. You can't tell daddy. Ok." Kane says i promise i wont tell." So brittney strips kane and when he is fully naked she sees hes 5in dick. She says "if you strip me i will pick you up and take you to the bedroom where i will help you." So kane starts immediately and kane aaw brittney tit fall from here bra. As she picks him up she fell hes dick press against her belly. In the bedroom she starts to give kane a tit job. Kane says" i about to pee." Brittney says" its called cum." So brittney stops and says" do you want to taste them." So kane starts to suck on britts boob. Britt gives a light moan from kane. So she push kane ready to fuck kane. She says" kane do you want to have sex." Kane says yes and britt starts to fuck him. Kane cummed in here and britt said that was fun as they both pass out.

On christmas day kane woke up roman and brittney. Kane wanted to open up christmas presents. So brittney sayed let me go wake up noah. Britt went upstairs to noah room and saw him sleeping with a booner. So she decide on waking him up with a blow job. About 1 minute of sucking noah woke up to see britt sucking his dick. Britt sayed merry Christmas and dont tell roman. Britt and noah went down stairs to open presents.

About half way through opening presents they gave the cards out. Both kanes and noahs cards form brittney sayed i free sex day or a week of blow jobs and each 100 dollar bills. Around noon roman had to leave because somthing went wrong with natural born pranksters two tape burned and he had to start filming to get it done on time. So he took kane to dales and called everyone to let them know to turn around and head home.
Noah saw this as a time to use hes gift. So around dinner time noah gave brittney hes card. She said you keep it and let me put on a dress So she went in a her room and came out in her sexy santa dress with nothing on but that. She said roman is going to be gone a while. So then she strips noah and then gave him a lap dance.

After a minute of lap dancing she said i will do what you tell me to do for the rest of the day. And since roman hasnt fucked me in awhile you will jave a very tight pussy for you. The first thing noah came to mind is fucking in hes bed. So him and Brittney went to hes room. Noad asked for a doggy style. So britt and noah started to fuck on hes bed. They both cumed and noah said carry me to the bathroom and clean me and clean your self up in front of me. With out any questions brittney suck hes cock dried of cum and cleaned noah. Then she sexfuly cleaned herself with some nipple pitching and some figgers in her pussy to make noah more horney.

After britt made dinner noah asked if he can get some pics for when this was over. So britt took alot of sexy pictures. That night britt sayed tomorrow we are going to get kane and both of you are going to have fun.

The next day noah wore pant and a shirt witg no underwear and britt a dressalso with no underwear and as soon as kane got in the car britt sayed were going to have some fun. When they walked in they all stripped and britt walked with kane and noah to the bathtub and britt got some sex toys and sayed get ready.

ittney walked in the bathroom with a bunny tail butt plug in her ass and saw both kane and noah jacking off. She said " well some people are waiting for me". So britt sat down in the bath tub with kane and noah hard and jack off kane. Noah asked if he could mess with britts pussy. Britt sayed " of coarse honey." After a couple of minutes britt cummed and sayed she has an idea. Britt mey said " let do a truth or dare but dares only or you have to be called a pussy for a week." Britt started by dareing noah to run to donkeys barn and back in 30 seconds. Noah ran and got back withen 26 seconds. Now noah dare kane to on britts butt plug on. Brittney gave kane her butt plug out of her ass and sayed to kane " her you go baby freash form mommy's ass hole." Kane moad loudly ass he put it in. Britt sayed " it will hurt at first". Now kane dare britt to smell her own panties and britt got wet by smelling her own lust. Britt there dared noah to go and suck kanes dick. Noah sayed he will regert this. So noah start slowly sucking kanes dick. Kane sayed this feels differnt than normal. Noah stops sucking and said done. Noah then dare Brittney saying i dare you to go and suck donkeys dick because i sucked kanes. Britt sayed fine and started to suck and donkey cumed five minuets of sucking.
Britt stop they dares and sayed lets go shower.
Whill showering britt sayed to noah do you watch Art. Noah hesitantly said yes. Britt sayed it was alright and he could use her account as long as he did not watch around romen. That night she put kane to asleep and put some used panties on hes head and let noah sleep with her naked. Then noah asked if britt give him a bath and a blow job. Britt sayed yes and they feel asleep.

Thanks Clayfuckboy[/quote]
Brittney Smith feet

Unread postby Brittney Smith feet » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:52 am

Can anyone do a foot one where Kane, Noah, and Veronica fuck Brittney feet with pics of Brittney and Veronica feet
Brittney Smith feet

Unread postby Brittneylover69 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:30 am

Bump
Brittneylover69
Active Poster

Unread postby BrittKaneNoahFeet » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:00 am

Kane Atwoods’s Sex Adventure

Characters-Kane and Noah

One day Noah and Kane was playing in the back yard on the trampoline. Kane accidentally hurt his leg when landing and had to go to the hospital. At the hospital the doctor said Kane needs to wear a cast for a week and that Brittney will need to bath or showing him. Roman was out of the country and said he would come home but Britt said “No honey he’s all perfectly fine he only needs a cast I promise” “ok I’ll be home in a week. Love you all” Roman said. “Love you to” Britt, Kane and Noah replied. 1 week later the doctor took Kane’s cast off and said that Brittney will need to bath or shower him only for 1 more week just in case. They went home and Kane and Noah played Fortnite. Then Noah said “I’ll be back in a sec Kane I gotta do something quick” “ok” soda Kane. 20 mins later Noah is till doing something so Kane goes to his room to find out what he’s doing. He peeps through Noah’s bedroom door to see him jerking off to Art and Kane seeing Noah cum as he’s watching. Kane doesn’t know why or what he’s doing cause he’s only young so he thought to himself a better go back to his room and they played till bed time.

The next morning Kane and Noah woke up and went to get breakfast and saw Brittney cleaning up. Britt said “Noah could you bath Kane today plz I’m really busy. It’s only for today” “sure that’s ok” Noah said. After breakfast Noah and Kane went into the bath room. Kane got naked and hopped into the bath while Noah washed him. Kane said “Noah why was you playing with your pee pee last night”. Noah strait away knew Kane doesn’t understand so he just replied saying “I was just having fun giving my self some pleasure, you’ll understand when your older”. Kane said “I can do it with mine to see hahaha” Noah was shocked to see his little brother jerking off but he knew Kane doesn’t understand. “Kane could you stop plz. You can only do it by your self with no one els watching” Kane stopped and asked no if he could show him how to do it. Noah got a boner and a little horny so he did “sure but you can’t tell no one not even mom and dad”. “Ok” Kane said. Noah started jerking off and because he was horny he said “here Kane you need to learn how to do it. Grab my penis and go up and down really fast”. Kane grabbed his dick and jerked Noah off. Noah saw Kane’s dick getting hard so he watched Kane’s dick go from soft to hard. He even saw Kane’s penis head pop out. After 2 minutes Noah cummed and Kane’s chest and face was covered in Noahs cum and some landed in his mouth. Boy said to swallow. Then Kane swallowed Noah’s cum. Some even dropped onto Kane’s feet and toes. Noah has a feet and toes fetish so this made him more horny. Noah said “that white stuff is called cum. Here let me clean it off your feet and toes but put your feet to my face”. Kane lifted his feet in front of Noah’s face. Noah licked up Kane’s feet and sucked all of his toes and put his tongue between all of Kane’s toes and Noah swallowed his own cum. Kane asked if Noah could get in the bath so Noah got naked and join Kane. Noah said to Kane “you can so many things with your penis. You can play with it like you did to my penis. You can suck some one else. You can play with a penis using your hands or feet. And also using your bum. If you want I can show you go to do all of those” “Yes please” Kane said. Noah said “we’ll do it to each other at the same time so Noah started to jerk off Kane and Kane jerked off now. Kane and Noah was both moaning but had to be quite cause Brittney was still in the kitchen. After 5 mins they both cummed all over each other’s hands. Noah said to Kane “put my cum on my feet and between my toes” so Kane and Noah put there cum on Noah’s feet and between his toes. Noah said to Kane “lick and suck all over my feet and toes Kane to get them clean” Kane lick all Ofer Noah’s feet and suck on all of his toes and licked between all of Noah’s toes. Noah then said “now we got to play with each other’s penises again but only using our feet. Cause my penis is 6 inches you have to use both feet but yours is only 3 inches so I can only use one but you can lick and suck on my other one if you want”. “Ok” Kane said. Kane wrapped his feet and gave Noah a foot job. Noah our Kane’s dick between his big toe and the toe next to his big to and gave Kane a FootJob while Kane licked and sucked all of Noah’s other foot and toes. Then that both cummed. Kane said “is this the part when we lick and suck each other’s feet and toes clean” “yes” said Noah. Kane and Noah licked and sucked each other’s feet and toes clean. “Right Kane now it’s time to do the sucking” Noah said. So Kane sucked Noah’s dick. Noah told Kane that he’s gonna cum in his mouth and Kane has to swallow. Noah came in Kane’s mouth and swallowed it all. Then Noah began to suck Kane’s dick. Kane actually was enjoying everything him and Noah was doing. Kane cummed into Noah’s mouth and swallowed it all. Then no passionately kissed Kane’s and out his tongue in his mouth. Kane just copied. After a minute of making out Noah said “it’s now time to use are bums. You go first Kane. All you have to do is put your penis in my bum hole and go in and out until you cum but cum in my bum”. So Kane fucked Noah and Kane couldn’t stop moaning. His dick was just big enough that his penis head just goes in Noah’s ass hole. After 5 minutes Kane cummed all in Noah’s ass and watched some of it dripping out. Then Noah said “on it’s my turn but this might hurt so I’ll start slow. Let me know if you want me to stop” “ok” said Kane. Noah spreads Kane’s ass cheeks wide and slowly inserts his dick in. “Owww it’s hurts. But keep going plz I want to know how it feels” Kane said. “Are you sure” said Noah. “Yes please” Kane said. So big slowed fucked Kane then went faster and faster and faster. Noah is now going as fast as he can and Kane and Noah couldn’t stop moaning. After 3 mins Noah came all in Kane’s ass and watched his cum drip out of Kane’s ass hole. Noah said “I want to try one more thing before I wash you. All you have to do is play with your penis and cum all over my face and I’ll to the same to you after”. “Ok” Kane said. Kane put his dick inform of Noah’s face and started jerking off. Noah began to tickle and play with Kane’s ball sack. Kane cummed all over Noah’s face and some went in his hair. Then Noah put his dick up to Kane’s face and started jerking off. Kane just copied what Noah did so Kane played and ticked Noah’s ball sack. Then Noah came all over Kane’s face and some went into his hair. Noah told Kane “we are all done Noah. I’ll wash you and me and we can not tell anyone no matter what ok”. “Ok but he do I do this with a female” said Kane. Noah replies saying “I’ll let you know tomorrow. I may be able to show you and we can both to it to mommy but do not tell her ok”. “ok” Kane replied. They washed, got out the bath, dried up and played Fortnite till bed time.
BrittKaneNoahFeet

Unread postby BrittKaneNoahFeet » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:02 am

Kane Atwoods’s Sex Adventure

Characters-Kane and Noah

One day Noah and Kane was playing in the back yard on the trampoline. Kane accidentally hurt his leg when landing and had to go to the hospital. At the hospital the doctor said Kane needs to wear a cast for a week and that Brittney will need to bath or showing him. Roman was out of the country and said he would come home but Britt said “No honey he’s all perfectly fine he only needs a cast I promise” “ok I’ll be home in a week. Love you all” Roman said. “Love you to” Britt, Kane and Noah replied. 1 week later the doctor took Kane’s cast off and said that Brittney will need to bath or shower him only for 1 more week just in case. They went home and Kane and Noah played Fortnite. Then Noah said “I’ll be back in a sec Kane I gotta do something quick” “ok” soda Kane. 20 mins later Noah is till doing something so Kane goes to his room to find out what he’s doing. He peeps through Noah’s bedroom door to see him jerking off to Art and Kane seeing Noah cum as he’s watching. Kane doesn’t know why or what he’s doing cause he’s only young so he thought to himself a better go back to his room and they played till bed time.

The next morning Kane and Noah woke up and went to get breakfast and saw Brittney cleaning up. Britt said “Noah could you bath Kane today plz I’m really busy. It’s only for today” “sure that’s ok” Noah said. After breakfast Noah and Kane went into the bath room. Kane got naked and hopped into the bath while Noah washed him. Kane said “Noah why was you playing with your pee pee last night”. Noah strait away knew Kane doesn’t understand so he just replied saying “I was just having fun giving my self some pleasure, you’ll understand when your older”. Kane said “I can do it with mine to see hahaha” Noah was shocked to see his little brother jerking off but he knew Kane doesn’t understand. “Kane could you stop plz. You can only do it by your self with no one els watching” Kane stopped and asked no if he could show him how to do it. Noah got a boner and a little horny so he did “sure but you can’t tell no one not even mom and dad”. “Ok” Kane said. Noah started jerking off and because he was horny he said “here Kane you need to learn how to do it. Grab my penis and go up and down really fast”. Kane grabbed his dick and jerked Noah off. Noah saw Kane’s dick getting hard so he watched Kane’s dick go from soft to hard. He even saw Kane’s penis head pop out. After 2 minutes Noah cummed and Kane’s chest and face was covered in Noahs cum and some landed in his mouth. Boy said to swallow. Then Kane swallowed Noah’s cum. Some even dropped onto Kane’s feet and toes. Noah has a feet and toes fetish so this made him more horny. Noah said “that white stuff is called cum. Here let me clean it off your feet and toes but put your feet to my face”. Kane lifted his feet in front of Noah’s face. Noah licked up Kane’s feet and sucked all of his toes and put his tongue between all of Kane’s toes and Noah swallowed his own cum. Kane asked if Noah could get in the bath so Noah got naked and join Kane. Noah said to Kane “you can so many things with your penis. You can play with it like you did to my penis. You can suck some one else. You can play with a penis using your hands or feet. And also using your bum. If you want I can show you go to do all of those” “Yes please” Kane said. Noah said “we’ll do it to each other at the same time so Noah started to jerk off Kane and Kane jerked off now. Kane and Noah was both moaning but had to be quite cause Brittney was still in the kitchen. After 5 mins they both cummed all over each other’s hands. Noah said to Kane “put my cum on my feet and between my toes” so Kane and Noah put there cum on Noah’s feet and between his toes. Noah said to Kane “lick and suck all over my feet and toes Kane to get them clean” Kane lick all Ofer Noah’s feet and suck on all of his toes and licked between all of Noah’s toes. Noah then said “now we got to play with each other’s penises again but only using our feet. Cause my penis is 6 inches you have to use both feet but yours is only 3 inches so I can only use one but you can lick and suck on my other one if you want”. “Ok” Kane said. Kane wrapped his feet and gave Noah a foot job. Noah our Kane’s dick between his big toe and the toe next to his big to and gave Kane a FootJob while Kane licked and sucked all of Noah’s other foot and toes. Then that both cummed. Kane said “is this the part when we lick and suck each other’s feet and toes clean” “yes” said Noah. Kane and Noah licked and sucked each other’s feet and toes clean. “Right Kane now it’s time to do the sucking” Noah said. So Kane sucked Noah’s dick. Noah told Kane that he’s gonna cum in his mouth and Kane has to swallow. Noah came in Kane’s mouth and swallowed it all. Then Noah began to suck Kane’s dick. Kane actually was enjoying everything him and Noah was doing. Kane cummed into Noah’s mouth and swallowed it all. Then no passionately kissed Kane’s and out his tongue in his mouth. Kane just copied. After a minute of making out Noah said “it’s now time to use are bums. You go first Kane. All you have to do is put your penis in my bum hole and go in and out until you cum but cum in my bum”. So Kane fucked Noah and Kane couldn’t stop moaning. His dick was just big enough that his penis head just goes in Noah’s ass hole. After 5 minutes Kane cummed all in Noah’s ass and watched some of it dripping out. Then Noah said “on it’s my turn but this might hurt so I’ll start slow. Let me know if you want me to stop” “ok” said Kane. Noah spreads Kane’s ass cheeks wide and slowly inserts his dick in. “Owww it’s hurts. But keep going plz I want to know how it feels” Kane said. “Are you sure” said Noah. “Yes please” Kane said. So big slowed fucked Kane then went faster and faster and faster. Noah is now going as fast as he can and Kane and Noah couldn’t stop moaning. After 3 mins Noah came all in Kane’s ass and watched his cum drip out of Kane’s ass hole. Noah said “I want to try one more thing before I wash you. All you have to do is play with your penis and cum all over my face and I’ll to the same to you after”. “Ok” Kane said. Kane put his dick inform of Noah’s face and started jerking off. Noah began to tickle and play with Kane’s ball sack. Kane cummed all over Noah’s face and some went in his hair. Then Noah put his dick up to Kane’s face and started jerking off. Kane just copied what Noah did so Kane played and ticked Noah’s ball sack. Then Noah came all over Kane’s face and some went into his hair. Noah told Kane “we are all done Noah. I’ll wash you and me and we can not tell anyone no matter what ok”. “Ok but he do I do this with a female” said Kane. Noah replies saying “I’ll let you know tomorrow. I may be able to show you and we can both to it to mommy but do not tell her ok”. “ok” Kane replied. They washed, got out the bath, dried up and played Fortnite till bed time.
BrittKaneNoahFeet

Unread postby Elitegaming2017 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:36 am

Add me elitegaming2017 we can talk about brit and cora
Elitegaming2017
Normal Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post