NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Hayley Williams Cosmo 2

Show off your celeb tributes and post your celebrity cum and cock tribute photos/videos here! All video posts were moved into this section.
Forum rules
This is not a request section. Please post your celebrity requests here: viewforum.php?f=10
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Hayley Williams Cosmo 2

Unread postby Crim » Sun May 01, 2011 7:06 am

The 2nd part of the Cosmo Wars Trilogy is here!

Episode V: The HayleyBomb Strikes Back!

Hayley soon located my location on the cloud city of Bespin. Believing that I had enough training to take her on, I confronted her. She praised my confidence and stated, "The force is strong with you." I replied, "You have no idea how much "force" is building up inside me." I whipped out my lightsaber and charged right in. She quickly defended herself by pulling out her dildo, er... I mean lightsaber and put up a good fight. She was beating me pretty badly with her red temptress power. I had to retreat, but she had me cornered. "I'll never give in. I'll keep this load till I 'destroy' you with it!" I shouted. "You are beaten. It's useless to resist," Hayley said. She was right though. I couldn't resist. I used all my strength left to blast her with the "force". She was left stunned. She couldn't believe how much came out this time. I quickly retreated, but I watched her drink every last drop. I knew it wasn't over though. I knew she wouldn't stop hunting me until she drained my balls completely of cum. She'd be back. For one Last Cum Crusade....

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Just like the last time, pm me if you want the video.
Crim

Re: Hayley Williams Cosmo 2

Unread postby piotrkusza69 » Sun May 01, 2011 7:53 am

beautiful cumshot on Hayley's face and tits! :D
piotrkusza69

Unread postby ddddss » Sun May 01, 2011 8:22 am

Nice cumshot ! I like your Hayley work..thanks
ddddss

Unread postby scimione » Sun May 01, 2011 5:03 pm

XXXcellent cumblast for Hayley!