NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

OFFICIAL JKFILMS / JKNEWS

Show off your celeb tributes and post your celebrity cum and cock tribute photos/videos here! All video posts were moved into this section.
Forum rules
This is not a request section. Please post your celebrity requests here: viewforum.php?f=10
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: OFFICIAL JKFILMS / JKNEWS

Unread postby cloud » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:23 am

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cloud » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:47 am

Bump can't stop fapping
Attachments
Screenshot_20190309_004534.jpg
Screenshot_20190309_004534.jpg (338.85 KiB)
Viewed 7441 times
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cloud » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby mahcattack » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:02 am

fat ass
Attachments
DjaFojW.png
DjaFojW.png (800.5 KiB)
Viewed 7350 times
qKDV5kl.png
qKDV5kl.png (716.54 KiB)
Viewed 7350 times
LFLIVpv.png
LFLIVpv.png (318.79 KiB)
Viewed 7350 times
D7iTM2G.png
D7iTM2G.png (176.27 KiB)
Viewed 7350 times
AavsC7r.png
AavsC7r.png (318.71 KiB)
Viewed 7350 times
5OlSLhl.png
5OlSLhl.png (1.08 MiB)
Viewed 7350 times
mahcattack
Active Poster

Unread postby cloud » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:41 pm

mahcattack wrote:fat ass

Awesome
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cloud » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:29 am

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cloud » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:56 pm

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cloud » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:03 am

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Sammi__xxo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:03 am

Blue hair tiff in her hottest shirt
Attachments
Screenshot_20190405-025855.png
Screenshot_20190405-025855.png (1.61 MiB)
Viewed 6941 times
Screenshot_20190405-025726.png
Screenshot_20190405-025726.png (1.58 MiB)
Viewed 6941 times
Screenshot_20190405-025444.png
Screenshot_20190405-025444.png (1.39 MiB)
Viewed 6941 times
Sammi__xxo
Normal Poster

Unread postby cloud » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:14 pm

Bump
Always down to fap to JK girls pm me
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby etr23 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:40 pm

Bully (Tiff Fanfic)

Tiff, wearing her tight yellow shirt and some jeans, stood in front of an apartment door and knocked loudly. Her son Isaac has been coming home depressed for the past few days and then most recently he came home with bruises on his body. Tiff found out he was being bullied by a . named Max so she asked the school where he lived so she could talk to his parents.

‘Why did Casey have to be busy today,’ she thought to herself as she waited in annoyance. Finally the door opened and she was greeted by a teenager almost as tall as her. He had an athletic build and a handsome face but he looked angry and annoyed as well. “Who the hell are you?” He asked as he glared at Tiff.

“I’m Tiff, Isaac’s mom. Are you Max?” She asked back as she tried to hide her surprise. Although she already heard that there was a . . in Isaac’s class due to repeating the same grade because of bad behavior and poor results, she didn’t expect that he would already be this big and tall.

“Yeah, so what?” Max responded as he looked Tiff up and down. He knew who she was and was actually pleasantly surprised to see her. Tiff was his ultimate fantasy and he had been teasing and bullying Isaac by telling him how much of a MILF his mom is and what he would do to her. And then one day he caught Isaac jacking off in the school bathroom to pics of his mom. When he saw Max recording him, Isaac tried to get his phone only to get socked by him and sent home crying.

“Are your parents home? I need to talk to them about your behavior.” Tiff asked again.

“Nah. But they’ll come back soon.” Max lied. They were probably going to come back in 2 or 3 hours. He just wanted to take the chance that she might stay if she knew they were coming soon.

Tiff thought of coming back another time but thought that this might be a good opportunity to talk to the . without interference to get through to him. “Can I come in and wait?”

“Whatever.” Max said as he led Tiff inside. Deep inside, however, he was ecstatic as he had more time to spend with this milf. He ogled her ass from behind as he offered her to sit down on the sofa.

“So what about my behavior do you wanna talk about?” Max asked smugly as he sat beside her.

“I know you’ve been bullying my son and I want you to stop. If you don’t, I’ll make sure you’ll get in trouble with the school.” Tiff said sternly. Although she was bad at confrontations, this issue involves her soon so she knew she had to be strong.

“Why should I? You don’t even know why I hit him.” Max scoffed at her. “And the school? They know I was bullying him and they only gave me detention.”

Tiff was at a loss for words. She thought that scaring this . would make him listen but it seems like he didn’t care about any punishment at all. Max saw how startled she was and thought up a great idea. While Tiff was racking her brain at what to do next, Max suddenly spoke again.

“Well, I could stop bullying your son if you do something for me.” Max suggested with an evil grin.

“Wh-What is it?” Tiff asked nervously.

“I want you to suck my dick.” Max said confidently while staring her in the eyes.

Tiff was taken aback by his words and wasn’t sure if she heard him correctly. When his request finally registered she immediately snapped. “Are you crazy? Why the hell woud I do that!”

“Because of this,” Max said as he showed her a recording of her son. She could hear him faintly moaning ‘mom’ repeatedly while playing with his willy while looking at his phone. Tiff was extremely shocked and troubled. ‘My son jacks off to me?’ She thought in confusion.

“If you don’t do what I say, this goes online.” Max said threateningly. “And besides, I’ll stop bullying Isaac. Win-win!”

Tiff stared at him for almost a minute before nodding weakly. “but I’m only going to suck you, nothing else,” she said to gain some sense of control.

“Sure! Now come here.” Max said ecstatically as he sat down beside Tiff and removed his shorts and underwear. Tiff gasped as she saw his cock. Despite being only a his cock was already almost 8 inches long. “Why don’t you touch it first,” Max said as he took Tiff’s hand and put it on his cock.

Tiff’s fingers encircled his member and began to slowly Jack him off. And, as if magnetically attracted to his cock, she leaned down closer and closer until her lips were less than an inch away from his dick. ‘I can’t believe I’m doing this’ Tiff thought as she breathed in the musky scent of Max’s tool. Then she planted a kiss on the head a few times before taking it into her mouth.

Max groaned in pleasure at the unbelievable sight of Tiff sucking the head of his cock. “Fuck, yeah, your lips are so soft.” He said as Tiff suctioned on the end. However, he wanted to savor more of her mouth so he put his hand on her head. Tiff, understanding what he wants, had no choice but to take his cock deeper into her throat.

“Uglk Uglk Uglk Uglk Uglk Uglk Uglk Uglk Uglk”

Tiff gagged as his cock drove deep into her esophagus. As her head bobbed up and down on his dick, Max under Tiff’s shirt and bra to touch her tits. Tiff paused on her sucking and went up for air. “This wasn’t part of the deal!” She said as she wiped the drool dripping from her lips.

“Look, if you want me to cum sooner then you’ll let me touch your boobs. Or do you want to take your time sucking my dick?” Max said as he shook his cock in front of her.

“Ok, fine. But this is over after you cum.” Tiff begrudgingly agreed as she removed her shirt and bra and go down on Max’s cock again.

As Tiff began to slobber on his dick once more, Max finally had free reign to her tits so he grabbed one with his right hand and squeezed hard while his left controlled Tiff’ head.

Tiff couldn’t help but get wet feeing her tits get kneaded while sucking on a big cock. When Max suddenly punched her nipples her body jolted in a mini orgasm, making her suck harder on his cock.

“Shit, your mouth feels so good. I wonder what Isaac would think seeing his mom suck on his bully’s dick?” Max groaned at Tiff’s oral skills. Tiff glared at max but felt herself get more aroused hearing her son’s name. She started sucking on his cock more vigorously as she remembered the video of Isaac masturbating.

Max felt like he was going to cum soon due to her enthusiasm but he still had more planned for her. He really wanted to play with Tiff’s pussy and thankfully his arms were just long enough to reach them.

Tiff was too engrossed sucking his dick that she didn’t even notice herself automatically remove her jeans and panties as max assisted her. Only when she felt the cold air on her damp pussy did she notice that she was naked. Before she could protest Max held her head down while his other hand reached over to insert two fingers into her dripping pussy.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!” Tiff groaned on his cock as Max’s fingers went in and out of her squelching pussy. Tiff screaming sent strong vibrations through his shaft, edging him even closer to cumming. This fueled him to add another finger in Tiff’s pussy while plating with her clit as well.

Even though she didn’t want to cum from this bully’s fingers, his actions was driving her closer to climax as well. She tried to focus on sucking to take her mind away from the sensations in her pussy. However, this only made Max more aggressive in fingering her as they both approached their orgasm.

“Fuuuuuccccckkkk!!!!!!””Mmmmmpphhhhh!!!!” Max and Tiff moaned respectively as they came at the same time. While Max was flooding Tiff’s mouth with his seed, Tiff was squirting her juices all over Max’s hand and the sofa. Tiff’s body was convulsing as mark held her head on his cock.

This continued for a few more seconds until Max pulled Tiff off his cock. Tiff actually swallowed all of his cum so that she could breath and now she sat up and leaned on the other end of the sofa to catch her breath. Max on the other hand was still rock hard and seeing how defenseless Tiff was, he decided that this would be his chance to fuck her.

As Tiff was sucking in air she caught Max at the end of her vision removing his shirt and loom in closer to her. Only then did she realize his intentions but it was already too late as Max has already lined up his cock with her pussy and without warning pushed inside his big cock.

“Nooooooo!!! It’s too big! You said I would only suck you!” Tiff said as she struggled beneath him. Max simply held her wrists over her head and began pumping away.

“You really think.. Ugh… That’s all I would do! I’ve wanted to fuck ever since I first saw you.” Max answered as he fucked her with slow, powerful strokes.

“Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh… It’s… Ugh… Too… Ugh… Big!” Tiff moaned as his 8 inch cock invaded her wet hole. She couldn’t imagine that this . was rubbing all the right spots in her pussy that Casey couldn’t even reach.

“You’re… ugh… so fucking tight! Am I… Fuck! Better than your husband?” max asked as he continued fucking her.

Tiff didn’t answer. But she couldn’t help but end up comparing them. This . was definitely bigger than Casey but she would not give him the satisfaction of knowing that.

Seeing Tiff’s resistance Max increased his speed to fuck her even harder. “Not going to answer? Then I’ll just fuck you until you tell me!”

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Tiff screamed as max’s pistoning became faster and faster.

“Tell me who is better?!” Max growled at him as he fucked her harder. He then felt Tiff’s legs wrap around him while her arms no longer struggled. He felt her pussy tightening up around his cock, which he correctly took as her nearing another orgasm.

Tiff was struggling to fight off her second climax but couldn’t stop Max from giving her the intense fucking and pleasure that her pussy currently needs. In her mind she was at least relieved that she wasn’t giving in to his taunts but she her body was now desperately seeking the release that’s about to come. Just as she was nearing her peak Max suddenly stopped and pulled out from her, leaving her confused.

“You’ll have to follow me to my room and answer me if you want to cum.” Max said as he stood in front of her and pointed to one of the doors.

Tiff thought she was finally free. However, she still wanted to get rid of the itch in her pussy. She tried playing with her clit and fingering herself to get off, but to no avail. She watched Max stroke his cock in front of her face as she tried to finger herself harder. She couldn’t help but realize that her fingers were not enough to satisfy her cravings, and that she needed that big cock to fill up the gaping empty hole in her pussy.

While still playing with her pussy she scooted over and reached for Max’s cock. “Please, Please fuck me with your cock Max. I need to cum so bad.” She pleaded as she placed kissed in his dick.

Max answered her by taking her hand and leading her to his room. Once they were inside Max laid down on the bed and told Tiff. “If you want my dick, you’ll have to do the work this time.”

Tiff immediately placed herself squatting above Max, her pussy perfectly aimed at his cock. “Mmmmmmmmm….” She moaned happily as she sank down on his cock. Max grabbed her waist and held her as she bounced on his dick.

“Fuck! Now, tell me, am I better than your husband?” Max asked as Tiff continued to ride him.

“Yes! You’re so much bigger and better than him!” Tiff screamed as Max starting pumping upward to meet her thrusts. “Oh God! Your cock feels so fucking good! Ummmppphhh!!!! Fuck me with your big cock Max!” She continued to moan out loud.

“How about Isaac! What do you think of the little shit? Would you want to fuck him?” asked max as he grabbed her tits.

“That little shit with his… Oh!... Little cock is an embarrassment! I won’t… Fuck!... let his teeny little cock near me ever!” Answered Tiff, grinding atop Max in pure ecstacy.

“Good! As a reward, I’ll fuck you even harder!” Max said as he flipped Tiff around, with him now on top. Then he flipped her again on her hands and knees. All of a sudden he plunged his cock from behind her as he leaned forward and kissed her neck.

“Fuck! Oh shit your cock is fucking me so fucking good! Fuuuucccckkk!!!!” Tiff screamed as she got pummeled fiercely from behind by this .’s 8 inch dick. Her ass was humping backwards as well to take in more of his cock.

“Oh Yeesssss!!!! Fuck me Max! You’re bullying my son and you’re fucking me now! Fuck! I’m fucking my son’s bully and it feels so good! Oh God, pinch my nipples baby!” Tiff moaned as Max reached over and squeezed her tits while playing with her rock hard nipples. The wet, slapping noise filled the room as their sweaty bodies joined again and again.

“Tell me you love my cock you Queen! More than your husband and son!” Max growled at her as he grabbed her hair and pounded her slower but harder.

“I! Love! Your! Fucking! Cock! More! Than! Casey! And! Isaaaaaaacccccc!!!!” Wailed Tiff in stutters as the intensity of Max’s fucking disrupted her words.

Tiff’s pussy was on fire as Max’s cock scraped at the walls as if a worm burrowing into the ground. When Max sped up again Tiff felt the friction send her pussy into overdrive, pushing her close to an earth shattering orgasm.

Max was nearing his second orgasm as well due to how tight Tiff’s pussy felt. Her walls were clenching snugly around his cock which only slid in and out smoothly due to how wet she was. Max wanted them to cum at the same time so before he could shoot he played with Tiff’s clit like a guitar, which made drove both of them to extreme pleasure.

Max’s cock expanded while Tiff’s pussy contracted as they were fucking faster and faster. Then, unable to control himself any longer, Max finally erupted into Tiff’s pussy his largest load ever.

“Fuuuuuuuuccccckkkk!!!!!! Take it Tifffff!!!!!” he bellowed as he emptied himself into Tiff’s love hole, smearing her married pussy with his baby paint.

“Yeeeeessssss!!!!!! Cum in meeeeeeee Maxxxxxxx!!!!!” Screamed Tiff as the cock squirting cum into her pussy triggered the biggest orgasm in her life as well. Her body fell down on the bed with only her ass staying up quivering as her entire being shook in pleasure.

They locked bodies for a few more seconds before Max laid down beside Tiff who is now lying face first on the mattress.

“Clean my cock…” Said Max, panting as he tries to recover his breath.

Tiff moved down and took his slimy cock into her mouth, tasting both their juices as she licked it clean.

“As long as we get to do this, no one’s going to mess with your son. Understand?” Max asked as he looked down on her.

Tiff nodded meekly as she continued to lick his tool, thinking that this might not be a bad trade after all.
etr23

Unread postby cloud » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:08 am

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cloud » Thu May 16, 2019 3:15 am

Everclear wrote:Julia fakes

Hot
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cloud » Sat May 18, 2019 3:41 am

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby mahcattack » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:18 am

Our Queen
Attachments
rho601q2fbe21.jpg
rho601q2fbe21.jpg (66.35 KiB)
Viewed 4833 times
xmsj34vlfiw21.jpg
xmsj34vlfiw21.jpg (53.45 KiB)
Viewed 4833 times
61573387_2400573596675106_4382700817360116457_n.jpg
61573387_2400573596675106_4382700817360116457_n.jpg (282.69 KiB)
Viewed 4833 times
q1mzirradiw21.jpg
q1mzirradiw21.jpg (37.21 KiB)
Viewed 4833 times
mahcattack
Active Poster

Unread postby cloud » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:27 am

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Lrxxxx » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:53 pm

Lrxxxx
Normal Poster

Unread postby cloud » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:41 am

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cloud » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:55 am

Tiffany has really been making me jerk these days
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cloud » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:28 am

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cloud » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:46 am

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cloud » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby acria_1 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:40 am

Some freebies.
Attachments
e33de.png
e33de.png (415.28 KiB)
Viewed 7302 times
787e.png
787e.png (354.65 KiB)
Viewed 7302 times
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=399135

^Got any requests? PM me, I do bulk for cheap or PM for a few freebie fake requests.
acria_1

Unread postby cloud » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:02 am

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Julixc » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:10 pm

I feel weird for liking the tiff pic☹️
Julixc

Unread postby cloud » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:16 pm

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cloud » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:10 am

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Calum » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:35 pm

That one with the boy is so hot
Calum
Active Poster

Unread postby cloud » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:12 pm

Bump
cloud
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby imagine274 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:52 pm

would love to help isaac fuck his mom and geo. i could just imagine them begging for our cum and tiff getting pounded by her son.
imagine274

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post