cum tribute TributePrintedPics logo
NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action

🏠 Go To Home | 🔑 Register+Login | 💬 Chat | 🔍 Search
Tap here to switch to Desktop/Full Site (Recommended)
Show off your celeb tributes and post your celebrity cum and cock tribute photos/videos here! All video posts were moved into this section.

Forum rules

This is not a request section. Please post your celebrity requests here: viewforum.php?f=10
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
✍ Post a reply

Chloe Grace Moretz - Actress, Happy 18th Birthday!

Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:57 pm

Chloe Grace Moretz - Actress, Cum Tribute

A belated Happy 18th Birthday Chloe! I was originally planning on waiting until some better quality 18+ photos of her at a premiere etc arrived on the net but after seeing the photo of her in the tiara looking super hot I just couldn't hold out! Felt incredible blowing a load for her, I'm sure it will be the first of many ;)

Photo:

2.JPG 331.02 KiB Viewed 4010 times
2.JPG (331.02 KiB)
Viewed 4010 times

More Photos:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Video:

Please leave positive Karma if you like :)
Please provide feedback, will inspire me to do more videos :)

Hope you like :)

Re: Chloe Grace Moretz - Actress, Happy 18th Birthday!

Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:27 am

F'n hot tribute!

Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Awesome!!!

Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:38 pm

she has to dodge lots of cum these days :D ... however, dodging cum? i bet she takes load after load from her male entourage and fans :lol:

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:13 pm

haha great, finally turned 18!

Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:54 pm

One of my fave videos youve done so far celeb-wanker! Nice big cock on CGM! Keep up the great work on Chloë Moretz!

Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:27 am

Beautiful cock cumming all over a cum craving beauty. Chloe really worked your cock into a frenzy. Thanks for the sexy pics and video.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:54 am

You're right about the tiara, man. And well done making her a certified cum princess!

Now that she's legal, I fully expect Chloe to be one of the most popular celebs on here once new pics start flowing in. Might have to pitch in with a tribute of my own sometime.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:15 am

I bet there was a long line of men waiting to cum on her now that she is legal...I guess she will have to do a lot of kneeling now. Great job man!

Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:48 am

I've noticed that since she's 18 there are lots of cum tributes on various websites. Would love to see the Chloe Moretz jerk off challenge...
✍ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1  

• Recommended Topics:

🏠 Go To Home
Cum Tribute naked, nudes
All content posted to this site is user contributed. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster. This is a 18+ works of art/general social network site. The stories, content, and information posted here may be artistic works of fiction and falsehood. content found on this page may have been a.i. generated