NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Official Brittney Smith/Atwood

Show off your celeb tributes and post your celebrity cum and cock tribute photos/videos here! All video posts were moved into this section.
Forum rules
This is not a request section. Please post your celebrity requests here: viewforum.php?f=10
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Official Brittney Smith/Atwood

Unread postby Monsterbeats19 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Gunna start trying to post daily but if i miss a day dont be butthurt
Attachments
Screenshot_20170522-000525.png
Screenshot_20170522-000525.png (1.84 MiB)
Viewed 5800 times
Screenshot_20170522-000807.png
Screenshot_20170522-000807.png (2.65 MiB)
Viewed 5800 times
Monsterbeats19

Unread postby BrittFucker » Mon May 22, 2017 2:38 am

The day was July 9th 2017. Roman and Britt knew this day had been coming for a while. It was the day they decided to give Noah "the talk". They were in their room and told Noah to come downstairs. When he entered the room, they said "Noah, please close the door and sit down". Noah sat down, but accidentally didn't close the door all the way. He was pretty sure he knew what was coming, all the other . at school had been getting "the talk" and he figured it would happen for him sooner or later. He already knew all about that stuff but figured it'd be over with quicker if he just sat through it. As Roman and Britt were talking, Kane snuck into the room without being noticed, curious about what they were saying. He hid in the corner and just listened to everything they were saying.

Part way through the conversation, roman got a very important call and had to go into the other room. Brittney said that she would finish up the talk while he was on his call. Roman left and she kept talking to Noah about everything, even though she was pretty sure he knew about sex and stuff. As she was talking, Kane accidentally sneezed and she looked over and saw him. She was mad at first that Kane had been there the whole time but then thought they could teach him too. She brought him up onto the bed and kept talking. She was finally getting to the sexual parts. She started talking about penises, vaginas, boners, sex, cum, really all of the above to Kane and Noah. The only problem was, she could tell Kane just wasn't understanding most of it. She rhetorically asked, "what can I do to get you to understand?" Noah stood up and whispered in Britt's ear "why don't you just show him?" Noah had been trying to suggest something like this forever. Just being around his step mom made him super horny and he had jacked off to pictures of her in the past. She said, "know what? That's not a bad idea. I'll be right back."

She went into the bathroom and changed into a sexy red lace lingerie. She put her bathrobe over it and came out of the bathroom. She told Kane that she was going to show him what a boner is and she teasingly took off the robe. This revealed her seemingly levitating round tits floating in the bra. Kane was entranced but not as much as Noah. She turned around and gave her bubble butt a nice shake for the boys and was letting Noah slap and grab it as much as he wanted. She pointed to Kane's pants and said, "see how your pee pee is hard now? That's a boner." Kane was smiling seeing his beautiful mom this way.

Noah said "my dick still isn't fully hard though" Britt deviously smiled and said "well we can't let that happen, now can we?" She walked over to Noah and started giving him a lap dance. She started by rubbing her amazing ass all over his privates. It was the best feeling ever for Noah. She turned around and started moving her shaved pussy all over Noah's cock. "It's still not hard!" Noah said wanting more. She decided that she should keep teaching Kane so while she was still giving Noah a lap dance she took off her bra revealing her incredible tits with perfect nipples. She said "Kane, see these? These are mommy's boobs. They are what babies drink milk out of. Come over here and feel them." She lifted Kane up and put him on her lap between her and Noah. He started feeling them, his tiny hands barely able to cover half of her perfectly big and round tits. She told him to pull on her nipples as she let out a moan. He got off as Noah started motor boating her. Her juicy tits felt amazing against his lips.

The next lesson was teaching Kane what cumming was. She told Kane and Noah both to pull their pants down. Noah's 5 inch erection sprung out while Kane's 3 inch penis revealed itself. She told the boys that she was going to make both of them cum. She started to just lick the tip of Kane's dick while giving Noah a hand job. Kane said it felt really good and told his mommy to keep going. She started sucking down Kane's whole cock for a couple minutes. Kane said he was going to pee but Britt new it was his load. She decided to stop so that he could build up and even bigger load when she came back to him. She went over to Noah and started going hard. It was the sloppiest blow job she had ever given. She was choking down his cock over and over. At one point she positioned herself to let him titty fuck her. He vigorously thrusted his cock between her perky breasts and said he was about to cum. She stopped and laid on the bed she told both of the boys to come over on either side of her to finish. They knelt on either side of her while she gave them both hand jobs. She aimed Kane's dick at her face and Noah's at her boobs. Kane yellled "mommy I'm gonna pee!" As Kane and Noah both busted huge ropes of cum all over her body. She licked up the cum from all over and said there was only one lesson left.

She got up and slowly took off her panties revealing her shaved, tight pussy. She said to Kane, "this is what a vagina is. This is where you put your pee pee to make mommy cum like you did. Come over here". Kane crawled over to her and started playing around with her pussy and poking it. He decided to try and put his dick inside her. She told him to lay down on the bed and began to lower her pussy into his erection. Once she guided it in, Kane said it felt amazing. Britt thought to herself that it definitely felt bigger than it looked. She slowly started to bounce up and down while keeping eye contact with Kane. She started to moan ever so slightly. Kane watched as her tits rhythmically bounced up and down. After a while. She got off and told Noah to come over. She told him she could pick whichever position he liked and he picked doggy style. She said "ok" and bent over the bed as Noah started to insert his cock. He wasted no time in getting up to full speed. His violent thrusting was shaking the whole bed and sending ripples through Britt's incredible ass. He bent over her and held on to her tits as he was demolishing her pussy. This went on for a few minutes and then she suggested that Noah and Kane go at the same time. Kane put his cock in her pussy while Noah shoved his cock into her tight asshole. They both started to thrust, pleasing Brittney beyond belief. She started to yell as she couldn't contain herself. "FUCK!" "Ooo Yes boys" "Oh my GOD" "This is Amazing". Finally she screamed "IM CUMMING" as she burst her juices all over the boys. Right after that, Kane and Noah both busted their hot loads far inside of Britt's pussy and asshole. She cleaned off their dicks with her mouth and they all got dressed again. She gave Kane a kiss on the cheek and Noah a sneaky final motorboat on her rack. She said "I hope that was educational" as she walked out the door. Kane and Noah both sat on the bed, still in shock.

What do you guys think? It was my first story.
BrittFucker

Unread postby Brittneylover69 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 am

You should continue the story
Brittneylover69
Active Poster

Unread postby Karlitas » Tue May 23, 2017 9:37 am

Brittney Smith topless?!? (snapchat stories)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJsuX-eR3E
(deleted snapchat)
Karlitas

Unread postby Karlitas » Tue May 23, 2017 9:38 am

Brittney Smith topless?!? (snapchat stories)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJsuX-eR3E
(deleted snapchat)
Karlitas

Unread postby Xenokill247 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:56 am

Jerking off to brit on kik! Killxen on kik pm me hurry!
Xenokill247

Unread postby InfinityFap » Wed May 24, 2017 12:58 pm

My new post is up make sure to check it out! http://infinityfap.weebly.com

My website: http://infinityfap.weebly.com Feel free to check it out!
InfinityFap
Active Poster

Unread postby Slippery_smith » Thu May 25, 2017 11:03 am

Someone needs make a story with Brittney and her mom or feet fetish
Slippery_smith

Unread postby RonanSkywalker » Thu May 25, 2017 11:34 am

lydia322 wrote:ever thought of how it would look if britt was jerking you off? well here it is ahah

Can you please tell me what vlog these are from please? :)
RonanSkywalker

Unread postby InfinityFap » Fri May 26, 2017 11:17 pm

My website: http://infinityfap.weebly.com Feel free to check it out!
InfinityFap
Active Poster

Unread postby Xenokill247 » Sat May 27, 2017 7:29 am

I'm tributing her on kik! Xenkill2470
Xenokill247

Unread postby Alaann6347 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:36 am

Add me on kik for roleplay you be britney
Deadman2294
Alaann6347

Unread postby Chris.Wit » Sun May 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Chris.Wit

Unread postby Mthom255 » Mon May 29, 2017 7:30 am

Kik me to roleplay or talk about Britt
Kik: mthom255
Mthom255

Unread postby Slippery_smith » Tue May 30, 2017 1:08 pm

We need a story with Brittney and her mom or a one on feet fetish
Slippery_smith

Unread postby michel » Tue May 30, 2017 8:48 pm

britt discord enjoy https://.#
michel
Normal Poster

Unread postby Deadman6347 » Tue May 30, 2017 10:25 pm

Kik: rp6347
Roleplay, you are britney
Deadman6347

Unread postby __XyeezusX__ » Wed May 31, 2017 10:31 pm

Follow me on twitter: ‪@brittsmithpics‬ send all of your sexy britt pics here. Tryna make a good twitter with all the good pics. Send pics to get accepted
__XyeezusX__

Unread postby William88 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:22 pm

I FOUND A LEAKED SEXTAPE OF BRITTNEY, SEE IT HERE: http://leakedsextape.weebly.com
LEAKED SEXTAPE HERE: http://leakedsextape.weebly.com
William88
Active Poster

Unread postby Rover » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Sexy!!
Attachments
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (5.49 KiB)
Viewed 5160 times
Rover

Unread postby Rover » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:32 pm

Deez fakes
Attachments
PSMix_2016-09-29-15-37-21.png
PSMix_2016-09-29-15-37-21.png (481.44 KiB)
Viewed 5155 times
Rover

Unread postby Blaze1911 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:13 pm

Can someone make more stories
Blaze1911

Unread postby Rover » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Blaze1911 wrote:Can someone make more stories

I cant I am horrible at making stores. :oops:
Rover

Unread postby Blackcock43 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:50 pm

At least try to make one with brittney and her mom
Blackcock43

Unread postby Smile More » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:35 am

Smile More

Unread postby Imsexy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:13 am

Attachments
Screenshot_20170604-232126.png
Screenshot_20170604-232126.png (1.56 MiB)
Viewed 4553 times
Imsexy

Unread postby Brittanyatwood » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:33 am

Val and Eliza

You wake up in the morning feeling well rested and decide to see if your friends val and eliza are awake aswell so you get dressed in some shorts and a tshirt and walk over to where the girls sleep its 6 in the morning so theyre probably not awake yet but should be soon.

You arive to the girls house/whatever as you open the door they are both asleep you think to leave them be but decide against it and figure youll try to wake them you walk over to vals bed hoping she'll wake before you get there you sit on her bed you tap her on her shoulder softly she doesnt wake so you kinda press on her a little harder you this time get a soft what from val you say want to get something to eat she says to you softly in a morning voice sure but wake up eliza first so you walk over to izzys bed and sit on it try tapping on her shoulder like you did with val no response you press on her still no response so you sit back on vals bed

you say to her she doesnt to wake up you hear val quietly sleeping again sigh come on chica you say throwing off her blanket revealing her lower half you see shes not wearing any pants only some cute panties that match her hat she always wears damn you say to yourself i wonder you say as you throw off izzys blanket revealing her in a cute pair of purple and white stripped panties

you look back over to val now laying flat on her tummy with her nice firm ass partially shown because one side of her panties is riding up into her butt crack you decide to fix it for her you reach and pinch the edge off her panties and start to pull it out you feel your hand and her firm but soft ass as you do so after its all the way out you find yourself rubbing her cute little butt over her panties they're cotton so they feel nice in your hands as you keep rubbing her butt you start moving to her thighs and then her inner thighs you keep getting closer to her pussy as you start to rub her pussy you pull her panties up making them into kind of a thong

She now has a nice cameltoe you see shes a little wet you start to rub the little wet spot on her panties making her wetter you put a hand back on her soft butt as you start to finger her through her panties you start to feel the wetness come through her panties its clear and quite watery you decide to lick her through her panties you place your tounge at her clip and lick up in long slow licks and stop sometimes to tounge fuck the little wet spot

You now have your dick out and start to rub it on her butt cheeks and pussy you start to slip her panties off after theyre off you lick out her girl juices and put them next to her side just as you place the head of your dick at her pussy you hear val say please fuck my ass and not my pussy so you take back her panties and stuff them in her pussy you put your finger in her mouth and finger it as she sucks and licks it you then start to kiss her brown little hole in soft pecks

On her hole on the walls of her ass cheeks and just her cute butt sometimes biting it softly which makes her moan a little some of the bites have little hickey marks on them you start to lick her butt hole softly licking around it up and down her crack inbetween the ridges of her tight brown hole and tounge fucking her ass slobbering on it kissing it from time to time

You take your finger out of her mouth and start to apply pressure to her asshole you get to about the end of your finger nail when she lets out a loud sigh you slap your free hand over her mouth and look over to see if it woke up eliza after looking at her for a few seconds you determine that shes still sound asleep

You resume fingering vals ass her moaning softly threw your hand you start to pull your finger out after your finger is out you shove it in her mouth hopping she wont think its disgusting no worries she sucks all of her ass off your finger you then flip her over onto her back and take off her shirt you start to kiss from the bottom of her tummy to each or her boobs and stop to suck and lick her little pink nipples

You then kneel over her boobs and put your dick on her soft lips she wraps her index finger and thumb on your dick and licks from your balls to the head sucking the head in and licking it occasionally she then wraps her lips around your dick and begins to suck it slowly in and out you can feel the back of her throat when she sucks you in she begins to play with your balls while she sucks you

You begin to pull out of her mouth she wipes her mouth and gives the head of your dick a quick peck as you scoot back down to her butt you then grab her legs and put one over each of your shoulders you start to put your dick inside her ass making her little toes curl as you do so after you get the head in shes panting for air you start going in and out of her slowly so you dont hurt her

After a minute of developing a rythm you can slide into her fully now you start to pick up the speed as you do shes moaning and panting heavily so you put youe hand over her mouth again shes so tight you feel like cumming so you lean forward she has her feet crossed behind your head during all of this you quietly say as you suck on her earlobe im cumming she whines out and cums the same time you cum

You pull your dick out of her she waves you forward so you kneel over her boobs again as she sucks herself and your cum off your dick when shes done you get off her bed and walk over to eliza val turns over on her side and fingers herself to sleep with her panties still in her.

Ill do the part with eliza tomorrow i just figured this thread is so dead you wouldnt really mind a story ok bye!
Brittanyatwood

Unread postby Brittanyatwood » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:37 pm

Val and Eliza (this is the the Eliza part)

You go over and sit on izzys bed softly running your finger up and down her spine you see her make a half smile you say her name to see if you woke her up hopping you didn't of course as you continue running your finger up and down you use one of your hands to reach up under her chest and play with her nipples a little

While doing so she roll onto her back you dive off her bed praying you didn't wake her yet and a few seconds you get back up onto her bed and whisper izzy into her ear after no response you start kissing the back part of her ear down to her neck and across her collar bone stopping at her boobs you kneel over her tummy and start by kissing her on the nose hopping this time she'll wake up you go back to her boobs and start licking under and around them

You then feel a hand run through your hair you look up to see izzy rubbing her eye with her free hand looking at you after what feels like an eternity she nods at you saying like go ahead give her a nice kiss on both her cheeks and neck you hear her make a soft noise as you kiss her neck you then resume licking her boobs you then heat her say suck on them please you suck one of her nipples into your mouth as she starts to play with your hair

Her making cute pleasure faces as you suck you take both of your hands and place them under her lower back deeply pushing your fingers into her you work down to her butt cheeks and squeeze and knead them you take your mouth off her boobs and begin to make out with her while one of your hands play with her boobs she pulls your ear down to her mouth and kisses and licks your cheek and whispers oh please please

You kneel down to her feet playing with her toes she squeals as she's ticklish stop teasing she pleads you let go of her feet and spread her legs you look back up to her to see her biting her bottom lip you take your and and begin to rub her clit through her panties she's very wet and you can feel it through her panties after a minute or so she begins to rock her hips with your hand you take your other hand and squeeze her butt again she can't hold in her moans anymore so she covers her mouth as she begins to cum

Squeezing her legs together as she does trapping your hand you feel her cum gush out of her panties she takes her hand off her mouth and has her tounge sticking out a little gasping for air you admire how cute she is you give her a moment to gather herself from the puddle she was in she pulls you up to her head as she undoes your belt and pulls your pants down exposing your dick she begins to play with your balls and rubs her thumb on the head of your dick she puts her soft pink lips on your dick and begins to bob her head back and forth deep throating you gagging lightly
You pull away from her mouth and go down to her pussy she takes off her panties for you putting her legs in the air raising her back off the bed and flicks them off her toes they land next to her side she giggles after her little tease you begin to slide into her pussy gently cause she's very tight

Once you get into her half way she's moaning hard and won't stop so you shove her wet panties in her mouth shushing her you begin to slide in and out of her tight hot wet pussy while rubbing her clit she's really easy to get off as she makes a loud groan and squeezes her legs together and cums all over your dick you continue fucking her picking up speed she cums again you look up to her practically dead after her three orgasms you keep fucking her kissing her tummy sometimes or rubbing her boobs you say you feel like cumming she takes her panties out of her mouth exhausted she points to her mouth you pull out of her a little to quick making her legs twitch sorry you say you kneel over her boobs her jacking you and licking the tip of your dick you say your cumming she takes the tip into her mouth as you shoot down her throat

After your done she takes you out of your mouth and shows you all your cum inside then swallows it giving you a smile you get off her bed as she's almost already asleep she says can you put my panties and blanket back on me please you walk over to her lift up her legs and put her soaked panties back on her giving her a little spank on the butt as you let go you put blanket back over her and run your hand through her hair and give her and Val a kiss on the forehead. The End

Ok there you go two good story's not about Brittney but oh well bye bye :)
Brittanyatwood

Unread postby William88 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:48 am

I FOUND A LEAKED SEXTAPE OF BRITTNEY, SEE IT HERE: http://leakedsextape.weebly.com
LEAKED SEXTAPE HERE: http://leakedsextape.weebly.com
William88
Active Poster

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post