NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Taking requests for free fakes

Show off your photoshop skills and post all your own and web found Amateur photoshopped nudes, cum facial fakes, etc., in here!
Forum rules
This section is for showing off pre-made fakes. The request section is found here: viewforum.php?f=7
No under age fakes.
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
18+

Taking requests for free fakes

Unread postby xxTurbo_Wankerxx » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:23 pm

Whats up fellow wankers?

*read this in a heavy german accent*

I´m taking requests right now. But please read my rules. I´d like this topic to be clean and structured because I´m German and we like to do things this way.

Here are the Rules:

1.Only girls 18+. Nobody on this plattform needs this trouble.
2. Please send me a private message with your request.
2.1 The request should include:
A description of what exactly you want. Please be very detailed in order for me to create a work satisfying for my customers.
One or more pictures of the girl you want me to fake.
Your approval to post the fake on this thread after I´m finished.
If you don´t approve its fine. I´ll take private requests too.
3. Don´t post pictures you want me to fake on this topic. They won´t be considered.
4. You can however post comments about my work, tell me where I can improve myself, bump the topic and also tell me if you liked your final product or not.
5. If you liked my work, please consider donating some Karma-points.

These rules aren´t complicated and anyone with more than 3 braincells can figure all this out.
Unfortunately I think there will always be some people with less than 3 braincells but let´s all hope that it won´t be that many.

And my final advice for you: Be careful with the pictures and where you save them. You never know who is watching.

Keep an eye out!
Peace and let´s go.

*don´t forget to turn off the german accent*
Don´t forget to clean up your dick after wanking and always scrub your balls when showering!
xxTurbo_Wankerxx

Re: Taking requests for free fakes

Unread postby xxTurbo_Wankerxx » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:35 pm

PSA:

The fakes will take a bit longer than expected because I’m still getting used to work on a iPad and I’ve been doing this on my PC before so I’m still figuring things out.

Apologies for the delays
Don´t forget to clean up your dick after wanking and always scrub your balls when showering!
xxTurbo_Wankerxx

Unread postby bigbee » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:43 pm

no problem :)
bigbee

Unread postby oofyboi69420 » Thu May 19, 2022 1:00 am

Is it okay if I still put in a request? I know you posted this a while ago but I'd like to see what you can do
oofyboi69420

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post