NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Rich Bitch's Heels

Cum On Everything—Post all images of cum on things like clothes, food, and other random objects! (previously: cum on clothes, cum on food)
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Rich Bitch's Heels

Unread postby Puffy Jacket Lover » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:22 am

While shoes aren’t my fetish, I love any fetish that cums on rich cunts shit. I guess that is a fetish itself? But good job defiling her expensive shoes!!
Puffy Jacket Lover
Active Poster

Unread postby wyltk137 » Fri May 19, 2023 2:37 am

Puffy Jacket Lover wrote:While shoes aren’t my fetish, I love any fetish that cums on rich cunts shit. I guess that is a fetish itself? But good job defiling her expensive shoes!!

Thanks for following along. Her tastes were certainly high end in some regards. I think you would have found plenty to coat in jizz while I continued to polish her heels!
wyltk137
Active Poster

Unread postby Puffy Jacket Lover » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:03 pm

Sounds great! Love rich cunts!
Puffy Jacket Lover
Active Poster

Unread postby Xxaby123 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:17 am

https://bunkrr.su/v/KLUAbrHcdM7bP

Fake cumming on a bitches loubs
Xxaby123

Unread postby Puffy Jacket Lover » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:44 pm

I love invading rich bitches private areas. Closets, drawers etc. They are so entitled and their world's have generally has been so perfect for them. It brings me overwhelming joy to mmmm borrow the things I really want, and shoot loads on piss on, spit on their other most prized and intimate possessions. It must be tough to be born rich and pretty and have every person kiss your ass your entire life. Then they still complain. Bitches.

Besides shooting loads on so many things, pillows, bedding. I really enjoy shooting hot stick cum on their pillows and if they are going to be away for more than a few days, I always piss all over their pillows and bedding. It's long dry by the time they get home. But subconsiously I know they are smelling my seed and urine.
Puffy Jacket Lover
Active Poster

Unread postby wyltk137 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:45 am

Puffy Jacket Lover wrote:I love invading rich bitches private areas. Closets, drawers etc. They are so entitled and their world's have generally has been so perfect for them. It brings me overwhelming joy to mmmm borrow the things I really want, and shoot loads on piss on, spit on their other most prized and intimate possessions. It must be tough to be born rich and pretty and have every person kiss your ass your entire life. Then they still complain. Bitches.

Besides shooting loads on so many things, pillows, bedding. I really enjoy shooting hot stick cum on their pillows and if they are going to be away for more than a few days, I always piss all over their pillows and bedding. It's long dry by the time they get home. But subconsiously I know they are smelling my seed and urine.

God! I regret how little I was into pissing on things when I made this. Now I Love pissing on shower loofahs of women, every chance I get. The last time I did it, I dragged the dripping loofah around her house and shook it off over her pillow. She only got home 3 hours later, took a shower, and went straight to sleep as my good little piss Queen!
wyltk137
Active Poster

Unread postby xluv2showx » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:21 am

What does Llana think about this?
xluv2showx
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Puffy Jacket Lover » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:32 am

ilikeitshiny wrote:Been though this rich bitch's underwear and shoes on several occasions and unloaded my fertile semen into her intimate possessions .. :P

Fucking awesome defiling that rich cunt
Puffy Jacket Lover
Active Poster

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post