NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Shooting cum on unsuspecting girls in public

Cum On Everything—Post all images of cum on things like clothes, food, and other random objects! (previously: cum on clothes, cum on food)
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Shooting cum on unsuspecting girls in public

Unread postby Cumonherstuff » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:48 pm

I've seen a few videos and pics of guys who use a syringe of cum and secretly shoot it on girls in public. Love these vids. I've been wanting to try, think it would be so hot to see a Queen walking around with my cum on her. Anyone else into the subject? Would like to hear stories and get some advice. Or just chat with anyone into this too.
Attachments
DNI48P1.jpg
DNI48P1.jpg (132.19 KiB)
Viewed 34190 times
MDGFXNHl.jpg
MDGFXNHl.jpg (48.68 KiB)
Viewed 34190 times
claireprev.png
claireprev.png (325.91 KiB)
Viewed 34190 times
ashprev.png
ashprev.png (392.95 KiB)
Viewed 34190 times
111.PNG
111.PNG (394.21 KiB)
Viewed 34190 times
Cumonherstuff
Extreme Poster

Re: Shooting cum on unsuspecting girls in public

Unread postby Xposingsluts » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:22 pm

I have stories to share, and few pics, do you have Kik or W i k r?
Xposingsluts
Active Poster

Unread postby Cumonherstuff » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:37 pm

Jo2teens for both
Cumonherstuff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Cumonherstuff » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:59 pm

Bump
Cumonherstuff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Cumonherstuff » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:23 pm

Bump
Cumonherstuff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby deathkiller » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:54 am

So hot
yahoo: deathkiller2012
Msn: deathkiller@live.co.uk
deathkiller
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Cumonherstuff » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:18 pm

Anyone into doing this?
Cumonherstuff
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Xposingsluts » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:49 pm

I want to
Be nice to find other people into this to share with
Xposingsluts
Active Poster

Unread postby philipswillman » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:53 pm

Hey good afternoon glad to see other guys out here like me i just joined and i love it i hope to make new friends and share my photos and videos with you all my. You can watch my videos on xhamster here’s the link : https://xhamster.com/users/philipswillman
But once again nice to meet you all i love and enjoy spraying cum on women sometimes i mix my cum with lotion as well in public my favorite is Cum on girls in Pantyhose and Girls in leggings if you like any of those we will be able to click well i’ve been doing this for years but i’m going to show some of my work enjoy !
Attachments
2D5581FB-3497-43D1-8266-AE7782646871.jpeg
saw this black girl with a fat ass walking around so i decided to spray my cum all over her and get it all over her leggings while she’s on the phone and proceeds to walk she never noticed until the end
2D5581FB-3497-43D1-8266-AE7782646871.jpeg (448.54 KiB)
Viewed 32330 times
84284CF7-5B5D-4668-BA9D-B2393D1DCE76.png
i followed this sexy young girl from the store to the parking lot it was amazing seeing her in her nice sheer tights so i had to spray them. once she walked out of the store and was walking towards her car nobody was around so i had the perfect opportunity and i sprayed cum all over her tights and ass she never noticed until i told her just so i could get rub my hands on her legs in her tights was amazing she had no clue what it was or who did it
84284CF7-5B5D-4668-BA9D-B2393D1DCE76.png (3.61 MiB)
Viewed 32330 times
059DBD6C-60CE-4720-8E8E-7647F23FF21B.png
saw this lady dressed as Ms. Claus around christmas time in her black opaque tights so i sprayed her leg she did notice but acted as if i was clueless
059DBD6C-60CE-4720-8E8E-7647F23FF21B.png (3.36 MiB)
Viewed 32330 times
philipswillman
Normal Poster

Unread postby philipswillman » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:18 am

Attachments
IMG_7636.PNG
IMG_7636.PNG (5.45 MiB)
Viewed 32057 times
philipswillman
Normal Poster

Unread postby philipswillman » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:38 pm

If you have videos or cum on girls in public join my telegram group. For the Link message me
philipswillman
Normal Poster

Unread postby philipswillman » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:26 pm

So first of all here’s the strory behind this video so this black teen I saw I Instantly saw her leggings these were the best leggings I’ve seen on any black teen in awhile and I realized how see through and good they looked on her this was hours before I sprayed her with my cum. So she was on her lunch break and took her food back to work as I recorded her as you can see, she worked at footaction so she goes back into work and I wanted to spray her so bad so I waited until she got off of work. I’ve never wanted to spray a girl as much as I did her so I waited until she got off and she had noticed me following her but I didn’t care because I really wanted to spray her, even when she was on break she noticed me folllowing her and recording her ass. This was my first time really following a girl and them noticing but I don’t think she really cared enough to ask or say anything. She was definitely a teen and in high school so as she gets off of work only employees go through this tunnel to leave the mall from work so as she leaves she exits through the tunnel my heart is racing and I decide to go in there as well even though I do not work there so I’m walking behind her in the tunnel she looks behind her with a weird look and as we are outside I knew this was my time and nobody was around and I had to do this fast so I record her and turn the flash on and in the video you can see her panties. Holy fuck her leggings were so see through and nice on her and I couldn’t bitch out so I walked up faster close behind her without her noticing turned my flash on started recording took my tool out and sprayed my cum all over her leggings I didn’t want her to notice but as you can see on her right ass cheek there was a lot of cum and as you know she noticed and looked at her ass in disgust, I’m pretty sure she knew what it was. She saw that I was recording and the flash was on so she put two and two together and then seen all of the cum I had put on her ass and she said “What the fuck, Oh hell no” and proceeded to wipe her leggings with all of my cum on them, she kept looking back at me to make sure I wasn’t following her and I ran away but before I had left the scene she said “Are you fucking serious right now” and kept wiping her ass as she walks to her car.

Mind you I waited two hours just for her to get off of work so I could spray her

That’s what that little Queen deserved for wearing some see through leggings like that in public and she knew the guys were looking you could see right through them even her panties were showing so I did my job and made sure to cum on her (ALL REAL CUM AS WELL)

If anyone is interested I have Public Cum Spray videos where I cum on girls in public My Xhamster link is :
https://xhamster.com/users/philipswillman
For more information and the full versions I also have a folder that you can purchase. I have a - folder, Cum Spray Folder, - Folder & more
Attachments
IMG_9678.PNG
IMG_9678.PNG (4.73 MiB)
Viewed 30601 times
photo_2021-08-13 17.07.00.jpeg
My cum all over her leggings
photo_2021-08-13 17.07.00.jpeg (87.46 KiB)
Viewed 30601 times
philipswillman
Normal Poster

Unread postby Yesman115935 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:33 pm

B
Yesman115935
Extreme Poster

Unread postby philipswillman » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:00 pm

Sprayed my cum on this Black Flight Attendants Pantyhose on the escalator ! FOR FULL VIDEO MESSAGE ME
New content available if anyone is interested I have Public Cum Spray videos where I cum on girls in public My Xhamster link is :
My telegram is : philipswillman1
For more information and the full versions I also have a folder that you can purchase. I have a Cndid folder, Cum Spray Folder, & more
Attachments
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg (215.42 KiB)
Viewed 29623 times
IMG_0039.PNG
IMG_0039.PNG (5.36 MiB)
Viewed 29623 times
philipswillman
Normal Poster

Unread postby philipswillman » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:05 am

Anyone in the Greensboro/Winston area in North Carolina?
philipswillman
Normal Poster

Unread postby adjfek » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:17 am

philipswillman wrote:So first of all here’s the strory behind this video so this black teen I saw I Instantly saw her leggings these were the best leggings I’ve seen on any black teen in awhile and I realized how see through and good they looked on her this was hours before I sprayed her with my cum. So she was on her lunch break and took her food back to work as I recorded her as you can see, she worked at footaction so she goes back into work and I wanted to spray her so bad so I waited until she got off of work. I’ve never wanted to spray a girl as much as I did her so I waited until she got off and she had noticed me following her but I didn’t care because I really wanted to spray her, even when she was on break she noticed me folllowing her and recording her ass. This was my first time really following a girl and them noticing but I don’t think she really cared enough to ask or say anything. She was definitely a teen and in high school so as she gets off of work only employees go through this tunnel to leave the mall from work so as she leaves she exits through the tunnel my heart is racing and I decide to go in there as well even though I do not work there so I’m walking behind her in the tunnel she looks behind her with a weird look and as we are outside I knew this was my time and nobody was around and I had to do this fast so I record her and turn the flash on and in the video you can see her panties. Holy fuck her leggings were so see through and nice on her and I couldn’t bitch out so I walked up faster close behind her without her noticing turned my flash on started recording took my tool out and sprayed my cum all over her leggings I didn’t want her to notice but as you can see on her right ass cheek there was a lot of cum and as you know she noticed and looked at her ass in disgust, I’m pretty sure she knew what it was. She saw that I was recording and the flash was on so she put two and two together and then seen all of the cum I had put on her ass and she said “What the fuck, Oh hell no” and proceeded to wipe her leggings with all of my cum on them, she kept looking back at me to make sure I wasn’t following her and I ran away but before I had left the scene she said “Are you fucking serious right now” and kept wiping her ass as she walks to her car.

Mind you I waited two hours just for her to get off of work so I could spray her

That’s what that little Queen deserved for wearing some see through leggings like that in public and she knew the guys were looking you could see right through them even her panties were showing so I did my job and made sure to cum on her (ALL REAL CUM AS WELL)

If anyone is interested I have Public Cum Spray videos where I cum on girls in public My Xhamster link is :
For more information and the full versions I also have a folder that you can purchase. I have a - folder, Cum Spray Folder, - Folder & more
man I really want to see this vid right here
adjfek
Extreme Poster

Unread postby philipswillman » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:26 pm

Someone help me I'm trying to upload videos on here :(
philipswillman
Normal Poster

Unread postby adjfek » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:33 pm

philipswillman wrote:Someone help me I'm trying to upload videos on here :(

try to post something then look in the top left and choose videos instead of images
adjfek
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Kinginzzzz » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:34 pm

i wish someone would do this to my girlfriend when shes out somewhere
Kinginzzzz
Extreme Poster

Unread postby philipswillman » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:36 pm

HERE'S THE VIDEO ! https://archive.org/details/cum-spray-employee-girl
LET ME KNOW WHICH VIDEO NEXT?
Attachments
IMG_9602.jpg
IMG_9602.jpg (372.39 KiB)
Viewed 28669 times
philipswillman
Normal Poster

Unread postby philipswillman » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:14 pm

Saw this girl in the store with her boyfriend she had on some nice grey Tights she also had a nice Ass I managed to follow her as she got done shopping. So as she's leaving with her boyfriend in the parking lot I managed to catch up to her I got behind her and Sprayed her really good, she had no idea where it had came from and had no idea what it was. Her boyfriend was so confused and he was touching it and looking at it she was also rubbing it in, aye if you're her boyfriend and you see this sorry bro I sprayed my cum all over your girls Ass and Tights. It was also mixed with some lotion should've told her not to come out the house in those sexy Tights because if your girl come out looking good in some Pantyhose or Tights I'm for sure Spraying her. Hope she enjoyed my Cum all over her Legs and Tights. ;)
Attachments
IMG_0186.PNG
IMG_0186.PNG (4.16 MiB)
Viewed 28432 times
IMG_0189.PNG
IMG_0189.PNG (5.36 MiB)
Viewed 28432 times
philipswillman
Normal Poster

Unread postby adjfek » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:51 pm

philipswillman wrote:So first of all here’s the strory behind this video so this black teen I saw I Instantly saw her leggings these were the best leggings I’ve seen on any black teen in awhile and I realized how see through and good they looked on her this was hours before I sprayed her with my cum. So she was on her lunch break and took her food back to work as I recorded her as you can see, she worked at footaction so she goes back into work and I wanted to spray her so bad so I waited until she got off of work. I’ve never wanted to spray a girl as much as I did her so I waited until she got off and she had noticed me following her but I didn’t care because I really wanted to spray her, even when she was on break she noticed me folllowing her and recording her ass. This was my first time really following a girl and them noticing but I don’t think she really cared enough to ask or say anything. She was definitely a teen and in high school so as she gets off of work only employees go through this tunnel to leave the mall from work so as she leaves she exits through the tunnel my heart is racing and I decide to go in there as well even though I do not work there so I’m walking behind her in the tunnel she looks behind her with a weird look and as we are outside I knew this was my time and nobody was around and I had to do this fast so I record her and turn the flash on and in the video you can see her panties. Holy fuck her leggings were so see through and nice on her and I couldn’t bitch out so I walked up faster close behind her without her noticing turned my flash on started recording took my tool out and sprayed my cum all over her leggings I didn’t want her to notice but as you can see on her right ass cheek there was a lot of cum and as you know she noticed and looked at her ass in disgust, I’m pretty sure she knew what it was. She saw that I was recording and the flash was on so she put two and two together and then seen all of the cum I had put on her ass and she said “What the fuck, Oh hell no” and proceeded to wipe her leggings with all of my cum on them, she kept looking back at me to make sure I wasn’t following her and I ran away but before I had left the scene she said “Are you fucking serious right now” and kept wiping her ass as she walks to her car.

you should send this one next
adjfek
Extreme Poster

Unread postby adjfek » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:00 pm

you shot some load for that black girl
adjfek
Extreme Poster

Unread postby adjfek » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:49 pm

bump
adjfek
Extreme Poster

Unread postby philipswillman » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:29 pm

So here’s the story behind this video, so as I was walking I had seen a ratchet fat ass black girl in leggings walking with her friend the sun was bright outside and when the sun hit her leggings you could see right through them. So I liked what I saw so I continued to follow behind her, her and her friend were kind of noticing me following them but didn’t pay it any attention. So I got closer behind her and I was already recording so I knew it was time to spray her so I took my tool out and sprayed her really good I mixed my cum with lotion, the first Spray I sprayed a lot on her fat ass. Not too long after the first spray she had felt something wet on her leggings and proceeded to wipe her ass and she was wiping all my cum in her ass she had no idea what it was or where it had came from because I had stepped back a little so she assumed it wasn’t me but she had told her friend “I feel wet” and kept wiping all the cum in her leggings and as you can see I made a mess and she smeared it all in. In the video she kept pulling down her shirt to cover her fat ass but her shirt wasn’t long enough lol so all she could do was just keep pulling it but it wouldn’t go so her fat ass was all out for me to see in those leggings. So at this point I’m about to spray her a second time and before I did her and her friend were starting to notice I was following them for awhile and had looked back at me but they continued to keep walking and I did too, So I had got closer again got my camera close to her ass without her friend next to her noticing and Sprayed her a second time now this time I had got some on her ass but I really made a mess on her right leg as well I’m surprised that time she didn’t instantly feel it, or maybe she did but just didn’t say anything but her right leg was covered. So they continue to walk and after I sprayed the second time they were walking for a little then her friend had whispered something to her in her ear and I’m not sure of what she said but the girl I was spraying had said “Huh” and wiped her ass, She also had noticed all of the mess I had made on her right leg after walking for a little she stopped and wiped it and had said “Girl what the f*** is on my f***** pants, Hold on what the f*** is going on” and wiped it and kept walking. When I had turned and recorded her while she stopped and wiped her pants her friend had noticed what I was doing and had told her friend so I two options to either stop or just go one more time, So I said f*** it I might as well they haven’t said anything yet and were still confused by what was going on so I started walking slow to see where they were going and they had walked back in the same direction as I started following them in. So this time they instantly knew I was following them but still said nothing so this time was my third and last time spraying so I proceeded to record and I walked but kept my distance and so I knew this was the perfect time and so I did what I had to do to her fat ass in those leggings and Sprayed her again and this time she instantly turned around and put her hands on her ass and knew that I was the one making a mess on her, so as she put her hands on her ass she yelled and said “The f***, boy what the f*** did you just put on me” and so her friend takes her phone out and is trying to figure out what’s on her ass and they both are looking and wiping it and I just continue to walk and I ended up getting away they were trying to get my attention but I acted as if I couldn’t hear them because I had airpods in lol. So that’s the story behind this video but that’s what that ratchet fat ass black girl gets for coming out in Public wearing some See Through Leggings with that Fat Ass all out.
Don’t come out in See Through Leggings or have your Ass all out looking good because philipswillman is going to Spray you good and I’m going to get it all on camera trust and believe that I’m not playing no games, all the girls getting Sprayed out here yo momma gone get sprayed yo sister yo girlfriend everyone and I’m gonna get it all on camera bro lmao
(FYI THIS IS CUM MIXED WITH LOTION)

If anyone is interested I have Public Cum videos where I Cum on Girls in Public My Xhamster link is :
Telegram : philipswillman1
For more information and the full versions I also have a folder that you can purchase. I have a Cum Folder, Cndid Folder & more
Attachments
IMG_0452.jpg
IMG_0452.jpg (440.88 KiB)
Viewed 27132 times
IMG_0456.jpg
IMG_0456.jpg (311.58 KiB)
Viewed 27132 times
philipswillman
Normal Poster

Unread postby adjfek » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:53 pm

philipswillman wrote:So here’s the story behind this video, so as I was walking I had seen a ratchet fat ass black girl in leggings walking with her friend the sun was bright outside and when the sun hit her leggings you could see right through them. So I liked what I saw so I continued to follow behind her, her and her friend were kind of noticing me following them but didn’t pay it any attention. So I got closer behind her and I was already recording so I knew it was time to spray her so I took my tool out and sprayed her really good I mixed my cum with lotion, the first Spray I sprayed a lot on her fat ass. Not too long after the first spray she had felt something wet on her leggings and proceeded to wipe her ass and she was wiping all my cum in her ass she had no idea what it was or where it had came from because I had stepped back a little so she assumed it wasn’t me but she had told her friend “I feel wet” and kept wiping all the cum in her leggings and as you can see I made a mess and she smeared it all in. In the video she kept pulling down her shirt to cover her fat ass but her shirt wasn’t long enough lol so all she could do was just keep pulling it but it wouldn’t go so her fat ass was all out for me to see in those leggings. So at this point I’m about to spray her a second time and before I did her and her friend were starting to notice I was following them for awhile and had looked back at me but they continued to keep walking and I did too, So I had got closer again got my camera close to her ass without her friend next to her noticing and Sprayed her a second time now this time I had got some on her ass but I really made a mess on her right leg as well I’m surprised that time she didn’t instantly feel it, or maybe she did but just didn’t say anything but her right leg was covered. So they continue to walk and after I sprayed the second time they were walking for a little then her friend had whispered something to her in her ear and I’m not sure of what she said but the girl I was spraying had said “Huh” and wiped her ass, She also had noticed all of the mess I had made on her right leg after walking for a little she stopped and wiped it and had said “Girl what the f*** is on my f***** pants, Hold on what the f*** is going on” and wiped it and kept walking. When I had turned and recorded her while she stopped and wiped her pants her friend had noticed what I was doing and had told her friend so I two options to either stop or just go one more time, So I said f*** it I might as well they haven’t said anything yet and were still confused by what was going on so I started walking slow to see where they were going and they had walked back in the same direction as I started following them in. So this time they instantly knew I was following them but still said nothing so this time was my third and last time spraying so I proceeded to record and I walked but kept my distance and so I knew this was the perfect time and so I did what I had to do to her fat ass in those leggings and Sprayed her again and this time she instantly turned around and put her hands on her ass and knew that I was the one making a mess on her, so as she put her hands on her ass she yelled and said “The f***, boy what the f*** did you just put on me” and so her friend takes her phone out and is trying to figure out what’s on her ass and they both are looking and wiping it and I just continue to walk and I ended up getting away they were trying to get my attention but I acted as if I couldn’t hear them because I had airpods in lol. So that’s the story behind this video but that’s what that ratchet fat ass black girl gets for coming out in Public wearing some See Through Leggings with that Fat Ass all out.
Don’t come out in See Through Leggings or have your Ass all out looking good because philipswillman is going to Spray you good and I’m going to get it all on camera trust and believe that I’m not playing no games, all the girls getting Sprayed out here yo momma gone get sprayed yo sister yo girlfriend everyone and I’m gonna get it all on camera bro lmao

If anyone is interested I have Public Cum videos where I Cum on Girls in Public My Xhamster link is :
For more information and the full versions I also have a folder that you can purchase. I have a Cum Folder, Cndid Folder & more
I don't see any of your videos on xhamster and I'm friended to you
adjfek
Extreme Poster

Unread postby BigLoads229 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:55 pm

nice
Lexus rapechat/TributePage - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=637781

My sexy blonde stepmum - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=633089

Young Princess faces to cum on - viewtopic.php?f=a&t=596036
BigLoads229
Extreme Poster

Unread postby philipswillman » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:21 pm

adjfek wrote:
philipswillman wrote:So here’s the story behind this video, so as I was walking I had seen a ratchet fat ass black girl in leggings walking with her friend the sun was bright outside and when the sun hit her leggings you could see right through them. So I liked what I saw so I continued to follow behind her, her and her friend were kind of noticing me following them but didn’t pay it any attention. So I got closer behind her and I was already recording so I knew it was time to spray her so I took my tool out and sprayed her really good I mixed my cum with lotion, the first Spray I sprayed a lot on her fat ass. Not too long after the first spray she had felt something wet on her leggings and proceeded to wipe her ass and she was wiping all my cum in her ass she had no idea what it was or where it had came from because I had stepped back a little so she assumed it wasn’t me but she had told her friend “I feel wet” and kept wiping all the cum in her leggings and as you can see I made a mess and she smeared it all in. In the video she kept pulling down her shirt to cover her fat ass but her shirt wasn’t long enough lol so all she could do was just keep pulling it but it wouldn’t go so her fat ass was all out for me to see in those leggings. So at this point I’m about to spray her a second time and before I did her and her friend were starting to notice I was following them for awhile and had looked back at me but they continued to keep walking and I did too, So I had got closer again got my camera close to her ass without her friend next to her noticing and Sprayed her a second time now this time I had got some on her ass but I really made a mess on her right leg as well I’m surprised that time she didn’t instantly feel it, or maybe she did but just didn’t say anything but her right leg was covered. So they continue to walk and after I sprayed the second time they were walking for a little then her friend had whispered something to her in her ear and I’m not sure of what she said but the girl I was spraying had said “Huh” and wiped her ass, She also had noticed all of the mess I had made on her right leg after walking for a little she stopped and wiped it and had said “Girl what the f*** is on my f***** pants, Hold on what the f*** is going on” and wiped it and kept walking. When I had turned and recorded her while she stopped and wiped her pants her friend had noticed what I was doing and had told her friend so I two options to either stop or just go one more time, So I said f*** it I might as well they haven’t said anything yet and were still confused by what was going on so I started walking slow to see where they were going and they had walked back in the same direction as I started following them in. So this time they instantly knew I was following them but still said nothing so this time was my third and last time spraying so I proceeded to record and I walked but kept my distance and so I knew this was the perfect time and so I did what I had to do to her fat ass in those leggings and Sprayed her again and this time she instantly turned around and put her hands on her ass and knew that I was the one making a mess on her, so as she put her hands on her ass she yelled and said “The f***, boy what the f*** did you just put on me” and so her friend takes her phone out and is trying to figure out what’s on her ass and they both are looking and wiping it and I just continue to walk and I ended up getting away they were trying to get my attention but I acted as if I couldn’t hear them because I had airpods in lol. So that’s the story behind this video but that’s what that ratchet fat ass black girl gets for coming out in Public wearing some See Through Leggings with that Fat Ass all out.

I don't see any of your videos on xhamster and I'm friended to you

Xhamster took all my videos down but I will upload from now on to Q & Uflash
philipswillman
Normal Poster

Unread postby adjfek » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:16 pm

ah ok
adjfek
Extreme Poster

Unread postby adjfek » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:19 pm

bump