NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Cheating azn wife leaked. Read description.

Cum On Everything—Post all images of cum on things like clothes, food, and other random objects! (previously: cum on clothes, cum on food)
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Cheating azn wife leaked. Read description.

Unread postby Hatefapattack » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:33 am

ISO captions editor, gooners and tributers (jerk trib) voice notes in the community

Backstory: after going through my wife's phone I found nudes of her that I never recieved (she's cheating)
And I had a brilliant idea, if she insists on sharing herself to another guy why don't we all enjoy.
I've accumulated naughty things she's sent me over the years and the ones she sent him, got a library locked and loaded.
What I need from my fellow brothers:

I intend to make a compilation video of gooners enjoying the exact pics she's trying to hide
Edits of her nn/n or humiliating captions of said edits to demonstrate how the internet always wins
NO L!M, race play welcome, pretend to be our mail man or coworker or just random Gooner. Have fun with it be creative.

In exchange you will receive pics (everything is wedding, -, n*des) (I have a foot fetish so lots of that too)
And once the compilation is done and the cats out of the bag. You can have her socials too.
I'm determined.

PM me with your precious work and hopefully we can collab
059e23198b92febf0ea422f3de3693c6368d7d9d972199c045c26ce84d9c2e1f6f
Attachments
IMG-20240123-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20240123-WA0006.jpg (239.4 KiB)
Viewed 408 times
IMG-20230618-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20230618-WA0019.jpg (35.79 KiB)
Viewed 408 times
Hatefapattack
Normal Poster