NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Whats the most perverted thing youve done to ur daughter?

Cum On Everything—Post all images of cum on things like clothes, food, and other random objects! (previously: cum on clothes, cum on food)
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Whats the most perverted thing youve done to ur daughter?

Unread postby Eleonorio » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:37 pm

Hellos fellow cuck dads tells us and show us videos pictures of ur little angels that get ur cock hard u know how thrilling it is jerking with ur skutty daughter panties so do it and post it here:)!!
Eleonorio
Extreme Poster

Re: Whats the most perverted thing youve done to ur daughter

Unread postby Eleonorio » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:38 pm

Princess*
Eleonorio
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Eleonorio » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:48 am

Eleonorio
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Pantywearer11 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:38 pm

Fucked
Pantywearer11

Unread postby Hddaddy » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:00 pm

My daughter pulled a muscle in her thigh and as her dad I had to rub some icy hot on her. It was a pain she had on her inner thigh. She plays softball and is short and thick. So I had to have her pull her pants down and sliding shorts. As were in the truck I give her a message and rub the thigh really good. As im rubbing im relaxing her and getting closer to her pretty little phat camel toe she has in her thong. As we're sitting I tell her to lay down in the seat and ill stand outside. Were parked in the end of the lot with a tree so no one can see in. As she goes to lay down im in awe as my girl is fine and has a nice ass and pussy. That panty is barely covering anything. Shes always been comfortable with me so its nothing outnof the ordinary for her but for me its mind blowing. My cock is hard. So as she's laying down I rub more amd add more lotion to help. As im rubbing she's relaxing and an occasional moan will let out. So I decided im gonna try to see how far I can go. I rub her and get closer to her inner thigh really close and she tenses up but I reassure herbits me and it's OK. So relaxes again and tells me it feels so good. A few minutes of rubbing and im letting my fingers touch her pussy. She feels it as she slightly tenses up but relaxes as I give her ass a slight tap. I always spank her ass ever time I walk by her so its usual for that. A few minutes later 8 full on rubbing her mound slowly and she's breathing hard and fast but hasn't said anything. So I slowly work her thighs and let my hands rub her mound and she's letting out a few little moans. I let this go on for a few minutes till I stop and give her bubble butt a spank and tell her to rest ill get her when their ready. Could have done more but at a park full of her team mates and other teens. Regret not pulling her panty to the side.
Hddaddy
Active Poster

Unread postby Hddaddy » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:45 pm

My daughter pulled a muscle in her thigh and as her dad I had to rub some icy hot on her. It was a pain she had on her inner thigh. She plays softball and is short and thick. So I had to have her pull her pants down and sliding shorts. As were in the truck I give her a message and rub the thigh really good. As im rubbing im relaxing her and getting closer to her pretty little phat camel toe she has in her thong. As we're sitting I tell her to lay down in the seat and ill stand outside. Were parked in the end of the lot with a tree so no one can see in. As she goes to lay down im in awe as my girl is fine and has a nice ass and pussy. That panty is barely covering anything. Shes always been comfortable with me so its nothing outnof the ordinary for her but for me its mind blowing. My cock is hard. So as she's laying down I rub more amd add more lotion to help. As im rubbing she's relaxing and an occasional moan will let out. So I decided im gonna try to see how far I can go. I rub her and get closer to her inner thigh really close and she tenses up but I reassure herbits me and it's OK. So relaxes again and tells me it feels so good. A few minutes of rubbing and im letting my fingers touch her pussy. She feels it as she slightly tenses up but relaxes as I give her ass a slight tap. I always spank her ass ever time I walk by her so its usual for that. A few minutes later im full on rubbing her mound slowly and she's breathing hard and fast but hasn't said anything. So I slowly work her thighs and let my hands rub her mound and she's letting out a few little moans. I let this go on for a few minutes till I stop and give her bubble butt a spank and tell her to rest ill get her when their ready. Could have done more but at a park full of her team mates and other teens. Regret not pulling her panty to the side. I've also fed her cum, cummerbund in her panties, s---d on her and her friends.
Hddaddy
Active Poster

Unread postby Idklolwho » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:08 am

Do you have session or kik? Would love to message you n talk more about her
Idklolwho

Unread postby muchocock » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:37 am

I blew my load on my daughters face every day in the summer of 2020. She would beg to give me a blowjob. It was embarrassing. I had to tell her that she can’t talk about blowjobs in public.
muchocock
Active Poster

Unread postby Pawgking69 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:48 am

Pawgking69
Active Poster

Unread postby Richard3535 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:48 pm

Let me see your daughters tell me what you have done to them
05c90b68812dd87200a2a29fac810cc2a094fcfcc2e687db4b788ecebc751b5c23
Richard3535
Active Poster