NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Sending Cum Tributes On Girls & Getting Their Responses!

Cum On Everything—Post all images of cum on things like clothes, food, and other random objects! (previously: cum on clothes, cum on food)
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Sending Cum Tributes On Girls & Getting Their Responses!

Unread postby Avery » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:42 pm

Hey, I am trying to create an Archive of girl's responses on seing their selfs covered with cum, as I find it super hot and I bet that more do too! ;)

Sadly I can't create any more fake accounts and send them the pics as I already reached the maximum amount of accounts that Instagram let me make. That's why I need someone (as many as possible) with fake accounts so we can send them these pics and get their Princess responses! :)

If you are interested, send me a message via Wickr and I'll give you the cum tribute pics and their Instagram usernames so we can get their responses.

Wickr: averyyy
Avery

Re: Sending Cum Tributes On Girls & Getting Their Responses!

Unread postby Avery » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:17 pm

Still active on Wickr :)
Avery

Re: Sending Cum Tributes On Girls & Getting Their Responses!

Unread postby Avery » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:08 am

Still active!
Avery

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post