NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

I'm back, tribute my GIRLFRIEND PLEASE

Post, share, and find videos here of tributing pics and cumming on pictures here!
Upload your videos to the forum and share your tribute videos for thousands of views here! Our site supports direct uploads of MP4 and WEBM and other HTML5 video content under 100mb. You may also directly link to your videos on other sites.
Forum rules
18+
NO UNDER AGE FAKES
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

I'm back, tribute my GIRLFRIEND PLEASE

Unread postby Tlm2024 » Tue May 07, 2024 3:37 pm

Hello.
I deleted my account in December last year, my account had +40 positive karma and I deleted the account that existed since 2020 because I shared photos of my girlfriend to receive tributes from you but she died in December.
She was my only girlfriend and I feel really bad, after 5 months, I still don't know how to react.
I created an account here again to continue what I was doing because that way I feel like she continues to live for me.
Please respect me and let's be honest.
:arrow: I'm waiting for your PM`S
Tlm2024

Re: I'm back, tribute my GIRLFRIEND PLEASE

Unread postby Tlm2024 » Tue May 07, 2024 8:52 pm

I created an account here again to continue what I was doing because that way I feel like she continues to live for me.
Tlm2024

Unread postby Tlm2024 » Wed May 08, 2024 2:04 pm

I deleted my account in December last year, my account had +40 positive karma and I deleted the account that existed since 2020 because I shared photos of my girlfriend to receive tributes from you but she died in December.
She was my only girlfriend and I feel really bad, after 5 months, I still don't know how to react.
Tlm2024

Unread postby Tlm2024 » Fri May 10, 2024 8:45 pm

Tlm2024 wrote:Hello.
Tlm2024

Unread postby Tlm2024 » Tue May 14, 2024 4:36 pm

Tlm2024 wrote:Hello.
Tlm2024

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post