cum tribute TributePrintedPics logo
NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action

🏠 Go To Home | 🔑 Register+Login | 💬 Chat | 🔍 Search
Tap here to switch to Desktop/Full Site (Recommended)
Post Private Requests for cum and cock tributes. (via PM/KIK/Discord, etc.)

Forum rules

18+
NO UNDER AGE FAKES
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
✍ Post a reply

Anyone do ANYTHING to my Dream Girl

Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:54 am

I'm new here. I've Interested over this girl for years. She is a friend of a friend. She's young, small body, big breasts, sandy blonde, bluish-green eyes. I'm requesting anything be done (tribute pic/video, what you would do to her, chat about her, fake nudes, etc.) PM me if interested, and I will send a pic of her. I have no real nudes of her. I have a . ton of regular pictures of her and plenty of fakes I've done myself that I can send in return for fulfilling my request. If you enjoy her, I can send more pictures for you. If you want more details of her just ask via PM and I will do so happily. Discretion is all I ask, I don't want her to somehow find out. PM if interested. Thank you all.

Re: Anyone do ANYTHING to my Dream Girl

Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:42 am

Interested, man grow some balls and fuck her ;P

Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:50 am

@ whatsthedeal12 lol I would love that. There is all kinds of stupid things that stops that from happening unfortunately. I've tried though.

To all people that PM'd me, if for any reason I passed you up or didn't reply, please send me another PM or get my attention in this thread.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:00 am

I'll be away for a couple days, keep sending PM's and I'll get back to you quickly. Most seem pleased with her.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:45 am

I'm back. Keep with the PM's.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:41 am

So far, I have many interested, but only one actual tribute. Cum on people! <----See what I did there?

Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:17 pm

pm me pics i'll do tribute

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:17 am

A lot of people has shown interest but never replied. So, bump.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:46 am

pm me

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:15 am

She sounds pretty hot, go on I'll have a go :D

Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:56 am

Bump. I waited awhile. Lots of people said she was hot and they would tribute, but I never heard from them again. So I'm giving this another go. PM me if you are interested in this big titted teen. I still haven't received a video tribute, but anything is still very welcome. Thank you to the people that have sent tributes!

Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:24 pm

Yes send me pictures please.
Please enjoy my gf girlfriend.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=426737
✍ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1  

• Recommended Topics:

🏠 Go To Home
Cum Tribute naked, nudes
All content posted to this site is user contributed. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster. This is a 18+ works of art/general social network site. The stories, content, and information posted here may be artistic works of fiction and falsehood.