cum tribute TributePrintedPics logo
NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action

🏠 Go To Home | 🔑 Register+Login | 💬 Chat | 🔍 Search
Tap here to switch to Desktop/Full Site (Recommended)
Post Private Requests for cum and cock tributes. (via PM/KIK/Discord, etc.)

Forum rules

18+
NO UNDER AGE FAKES
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
✍ Post a reply

Private cumtribute exchange

Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:21 pm

I do a video tribute for you and you do a video tribute for me.

Pm the pics you want doing and this will ALWAYS stay private.

Rules...

1.No under age!!! 18+!!

2. No Pro pics

3.Pics have to be nude and be able to see her body clearly. If you dont want to share their face then that is fine with me. Some people want to keep their privacy.

4. More than 1 pic is required of the same chick(i will make a slide show of the pics and use that)

5. I will send the vid via email and i will need to receive your vid FIRST before i send yours. Thats so i dont get piss taking pic collectors!!

6. Pm pics not links! Links just get lost in my inbox.

If you dont read the rules then it will be ignored. Vids i have done before are normally about 1—2 mins long.

PM me of your interested :)

Re: Private cumtribute exchange

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Up

Re: Private cumtribute exchange

Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:44 pm

More
✍ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1  

• Recommended Topics:

🏠 Go To Home
Cum Tribute naked, nudes
All content posted to this site is user contributed. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster. This is a 18+ works of art/general social network site. The stories, content, and information posted here may be artistic works of fiction and falsehood.