cum tribute TributePrintedPics logo
NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action

🏠 Go To Home | 🔑 Register+Login | 💬 Chat | 🔍 Search
Post Private Requests for cum and cock tributes. (via PM/KIK/Discord, etc.)

Forum rules

18+
NO UNDER AGE FAKES
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
✍ Post a reply

Private picture of my Queen, what her to see cum over them!

Fri May 26, 2017 8:25 pm

Hi

I have Private picture of my married Queen, she was my girlfriend at school when we were in our early teens (she liked to fuck then too), and now she in a marriage and doesn't get any sex or attention and has begged me to fuck and use her for my pleasure.
She is very kinky and like to explore, she has started sending me pictures of herself.

I want to make her feel cheap and Princess.

So i want to share some of her pics and have guys cum over them and tell her what they would like to do to her. Send me the resulting pictures and comments and i will send them to her or use them as leverage to get her to do things she might not have instantly agreed to!!! ;)

PM me if you would like to help make her into more of a Queen, ill send you some pics you do the rest.
✍ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1  

• Recommended Topics:

🏠 Go To Home
Cum Tribute naked, nudes
All content posted to this site is user contributed. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster. This is a 18+ works of art/general social network site. The stories, content, and information posted here may be artistic works of fiction and falsehood.