NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Role Playing Your ???

Post Private Requests for cum and cock tributes. (via PM/KIK/Discord, etc.)
Forum rules
18+
NO UNDER AGE FAKES
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Role Playing Your ???

Unread postby OldManRocker » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Have you ever sat there wondering where your wife or daughter might be going when they go out? Even better, do you sit there imaging your wife or daughter being in hot sex situations or being fucked ruthlessly? Does that make you hard? Do you wish she would do all of those things?

I’ve found what I like to do and what gets me hard. I’ve done it with a few of our friends here. Let me role play your wife or daughter. You can be the fly on the wall watching her secret life unfold.

Please, no phonies or frauds. I’m looking only for someone serious with real with a real daughter or wife. It could be girlfriend. I’m being very selective so don’t be disappointed if I don’t select you.

One we start then the situation will take several weeks to unfold. You will end up with many decent fakes of your person in many situations. This is time consuming on my part so I only have time for one person to role play. This is as honest as I can get. You be too.

Total privacy assured. Everything stays between us and will never be shared anywhere.

Does this sound like you? PM me for more details and we will see if we are a match on this.
I came here to relax and perv. spurt44me started fucking with me when I would not play his slave master game with those fat ugly women. I really don’t need that bullshit. I’m off these boards for good. No more posts and fakes from me. Goodbye!
OldManRocker
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: Role Playing Your ???

Unread postby OldManRocker » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Bump
I came here to relax and perv. spurt44me started fucking with me when I would not play his slave master game with those fat ugly women. I really don’t need that bullshit. I’m off these boards for good. No more posts and fakes from me. Goodbye!
OldManRocker
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby OldManRocker » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:37 am

OldManRocker
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby OldManRocker » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:41 pm

OldManRocker
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby OldManRocker » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:55 pm

OldManRocker
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby OldManRocker » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Opening available :) Looking for a pretty wife or daughter to have some pervy fun with.
OldManRocker
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby OldManRocker » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 am

OldManRocker
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby OldManRocker » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:47 am

Bump
OldManRocker
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby OldManRocker » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:46 am

Bump
OldManRocker
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby RAHUL14542 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:12 am

kik-rahul145420
RAHUL14542
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post