NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Anyone do ANYTHING to my Dream Girl

Post Private Requests for cum and cock tributes. (via PM/KIK/Discord, etc.)
Forum rules
18+
NO UNDER AGE FAKES
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Anyone do ANYTHING to my Dream Girl

Unread postby KaiZoku » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:54 am

I'm new here. I've Interested over this girl for years. She is a friend of a friend. She's young, small body, big breasts, sandy blonde, bluish-green eyes. I'm requesting anything be done (tribute pic/video, what you would do to her, chat about her, fake nudes, etc.) PM me if interested, and I will send a pic of her. I have no real nudes of her. I have a . ton of regular pictures of her and plenty of fakes I've done myself that I can send in return for fulfilling my request. If you enjoy her, I can send more pictures for you. If you want more details of her just ask via PM and I will do so happily. Discretion is all I ask, I don't want her to somehow find out. PM if interested. Thank you all.
YIM: kaizoku71
I get a lot of requests, so if I don't fulfill your request after a previous agreement, please notify me instead of giving me negative karma. I guarantee that I just forgot. Just be polite.
KaiZoku
Active Poster

Re: Anyone do ANYTHING to my Dream Girl

Unread postby whatsthedeal12 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:42 am

Interested, man grow some balls and fuck her ;P
:)
whatsthedeal12
Extreme Poster

Unread postby KaiZoku » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:50 am

@ whatsthedeal12 lol I would love that. There is all kinds of stupid things that stops that from happening unfortunately. I've tried though.

To all people that PM'd me, if for any reason I passed you up or didn't reply, please send me another PM or get my attention in this thread.
I get a lot of requests, so if I don't fulfill your request after a previous agreement, please notify me instead of giving me negative karma. I guarantee that I just forgot. Just be polite.
KaiZoku
Active Poster

Unread postby KaiZoku » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:00 am

I'll be away for a couple days, keep sending PM's and I'll get back to you quickly. Most seem pleased with her.
KaiZoku
Active Poster

Unread postby KaiZoku » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:45 am

I'm back. Keep with the PM's.
KaiZoku
Active Poster

Unread postby KaiZoku » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:41 am

So far, I have many interested, but only one actual tribute. Cum on people! <----See what I did there?
KaiZoku
Active Poster

Unread postby iTribute » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:17 pm

pm me pics i'll do tribute
iTribute

Unread postby KaiZoku » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:17 am

A lot of people has shown interest but never replied. So, bump.
KaiZoku
Active Poster

Unread postby Meebo » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:46 am

pm me
Please support me with Karma.

Taking requests for girls I like only!
Meebo
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby woolie » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:15 am

She sounds pretty hot, go on I'll have a go :D
I do requests in my own time it's not a job I get paid for so be patient :)
So send whatever you want by PM and I'll do my best :)
woolie
Active Poster

Unread postby KaiZoku » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:56 am

Bump. I waited awhile. Lots of people said she was hot and they would tribute, but I never heard from them again. So I'm giving this another go. PM me if you are interested in this big titted teen. I still haven't received a video tribute, but anything is still very welcome. Thank you to the people that have sent tributes!
KaiZoku
Active Poster

Unread postby braveheart01440 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:24 pm

Yes send me pictures please.
Please enjoy my gf girlfriend.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=426737
braveheart01440
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views