NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

THY-PIRATEAM, THE HI-RES FAKES STUDIO (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Nude Celeb Forum. Post all your web found and self-done Celebrity photoshop nude Art fakes in this nudecelebforum!
Forum rules
No under age fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
URGENTLY REPORT UNDER AGE FAKES VIA E-MAIL TO:
ABUSE[AT]TributePrintedPics.COM

THY-PIRATEAM, THE HI-RES FAKES STUDIO (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:44 am

This thread is the official of this fakers and of all news about your new site, please any request about how you can enter to the new forum or young celebrity nude fake request (of any series or live action movies from Disney and Nickelodeon) just write and we will analyze it if it is feasible to do it.

Is a very old asociation of fakers who's working making fakes as Vargas, Nakedlodeon, Inigo_Montoya, Griever, Alex, and many others.

The group It is made up (you can appreciate the techniques of):

Ron Aldo Vodka Whiskey
Ron'sWorld
Captain Barbossa
FSB
FakEver

How we work?
We puting ideas of the latest celebrity and we searching sources in any Art sites to make the most realistic fakes of young celebrity. Previously, we analyze the body of the celebrity, seaching on the web, photos from the social media for make this and really we love make this.

What is our latest works?
We are working in the celebrities of the new Disney series 'Sydney To The Max' (Premiere in the 2019) Ruth Righi and Ava Kolker (Girl Meets World), also we working in brand new fakes of Scarlet Spencer of the last Nickelodeon series 'Cousins For Life'.

Here we put some examples of our works (our list is too big, and you can see all our works in the new forum soon):

LA CQ (The Mexican Secondary school Televisa series)

Jocelin Zuckerman LA CQ (The Mexican Secondary school Televisa series)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Ferny Graciano LA CQ (The Mexican Secondary school Televisa series)
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Fernanda Urdapilleta LA CQ (The Mexican Secondary school Televisa series)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Ale Müller LA CQ (The Mexican Secondary school Televisa series)
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Martina Stoessel (Violetta)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Ana María Estupiñán (Toni, la chef latin series version of Talia in the Kitchen)

Alison Garcia (Toni, la chef latin series version of Talia in the Kitchen)

María Gabriela de Faría (Yo soy Franky or I'm Franky)
Image Image

Karol Sevilla (Soy Luna)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

BTW, all Lurkers and Notorious Fakers are invited to join us to the 'Through The Looking-Glass Forum' just make click in the banner at our signature (we have english and spanish language support).
THYPIRATEAM

Re: THY-PIRATEAM, THE HI-RES FAKES STUDIO (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Unread postby Wascally Wemix » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:42 am

Woww! they are incredible
Wascally Wemix
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Well thanks to all for increase my karma in this forum (we don't know, what means this) but thank you.

Anyway, we gonna give here one great help to you (to me, Oh yeah, to you). what's means this?, do you known the fakes of the user called Fredd38?, well we don't thing so, only the old fakers as C.O.R.E, Dsite, Fastu, Scott, SeeMaya, Singelot, TFP, TMFU, Trillian, Vincent, VIVI6 and Yovo will could known it.

Why we post this tutorial of this faker?, well,we see a lot of users asking for celebrity nude fakes and very few notorious fakers making the dream come true to the lurker guys so we put here one old tutorial of this amazing faker called Fredd38 for this reason guys, so check this out matey!!!:

Learn How to Fake: Tutorial by fredd38

The Making of a Fake
by fredd38

This fake and tutorial was made on February 9th, 1999. The pictures are thumbnails to fullsize pics. I donīt go deep into the various methods, this tutorial is more meant to inspire you to experiment and play with your photomanipulation programs. One such program is Paint Shop Pro 5 by JASC, although for this tutorial Adobe Photoshop 5.0 was used.

https://imgur.com/PUJdTHJ (click in the pic)
This fake is an example of how you can make a fake where the two headshots are in totally different angles. You donīt need a perfect hs match to make a fake. You can make the match better yourself. These are the two basepictures.

https://imgur.com/CGNKLZd (click in the pic)
Here I have masked out Winonaīs head and placed it where I want it. As you can see the angles donīt match. What's important here though, is that the shadow on Winona's head is on the correct side of the face. The colormatch was made by underpainting combined with a channel/curve match. It doesnīt really matter what colormatching method you use as long as you get it right :-) . The eyes, eyebrows, mouth and nostrils were colorset and sharpened on a separate layer.

https://imgur.com/Y0xcITW (click in the pic)
Time to match the head and the body. With this fake there isnīt the usual problem with getting a seamless transition between hs and body. Here we have water covering all that area. I just copied the yellowmark area from the bs and pasted it on a layer above the hs. the area marked with the arrow was made by taking water from the bs and pasting it on a layer above the hs. I also used the clonetool here.

https://imgur.com/kv2HBMV (click in the pic)
Time for taking away the original girl's head. the yellowmarking shows what area I will add bg water to. I also make it easier by just keeping the rope. I do all this wateradding work on a new layer so that I donīt risk messing up the original pic. I mostly use copy and paste here . I took water from the bg and moved it into the areas where I wanted to cover the girl and other boat details. I used masks here but you can just as easily use the eraser. I also used clonebrush; soft, quite large and on 80-100 opacity.

https://imgur.com/1n9TQcJ (click in the pic)
These two pics show the bg-making in progress. As you can see, I still have the headshot on a layer of its own so that I donīt have to think about it while I do the bg. This is what I call the headless stage :-)

https://imgur.com/P0SzKRS (click in the pic)
Time for correcting the lighting of the face. I do a little more color correction at this stage. I also resize the headshot down 2%. I then copy the hs to a new layer. That new layerīs mode is then set to multiply. I use the opacity of that mode to get the shadowcolor right. I usually end up with that mode in less than 10% opacity. The yellowmarked area is made lighter to simulate that the sun is shining on that part of the face.

https://imgur.com/oKBsx5K (click in the pic)
Here we have the original pictures side by side with the Winona fake. The actual fake is finished at this stage.

https://imgur.com/Txat3cI (click in the pic)
Finally I finish with the logo and name work. The . logo is bend with the 3D filter in PS5. The Winona name was made by using the innershadow effect of PS5. The name and the guild logo was distorted to get their new shapes. The fake is now finished. I do a final noiseadding to different parts of the ocean. I also add more waterdrops and watersplash to the neckarea. Fake finished. Time: about 2 hours (with the tutorialpics incl) Program used : Photoshop 5.0

We hope this tutorial helping to all of you guys (newbie, lurkers, notorious fakers and old fakers).
THYPIRATEAM

Unread postby Dossifan1 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:40 pm

Is there something wrong with the other site?
Dossifan1
Extreme Poster

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:03 pm

Remember, we have a new forum, with a lot of fakers and lurkers now, this is the new community of fakers so if you are a faker and have problems to post some fakes due to some extrict rules in sites as Tumblr, Blogspot (Google blogger), any Rule34 sites or any others celebrity fakes forums, don't worry, you can your own space in our forum, in our forum the rules is too soft and our slogan is 'your imagination is your limit' and you can have a great momment talking with the community, sharing ideas, talk about your new proyects, show your new works, solve how make better fakes and much more.

In our forum you can learn to make fakes, you can teach to another lurker or newbie, you can post links to direct downloads for any software of photo editor, you can post your favorites celebritiy galleries, you can help to another newbies and lurkers how can make great fakes using the photoshop or any photo edition software, and much more, so if do you like this site, don't forget to join us and be contribute with this great community of lurkers and fakers (link in my signature).
THYPIRATEAM

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:41 pm

Remember: you can download all our works just go to the link DOWNLOAD 524 CELEBRITY NUDE FAKES OF OUR COMPANY HERE and remember: you can learn how to make our works, watching the nude fakes tutorials by live stream also.
Attachments
Torrent.PNG
Download all Our Works
Torrent.PNG (440.69 KiB)
Viewed 35396 times
THYPIRATEAM

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:14 pm

Wait, still waiting to watch brand new works or us? don't wait for more! and join us!, you can see more of 3000 nude (ua) fakes absolutely free in our forum, you don't believe?, just check this preview of our last works (uncensored version only in our forum)

Series sorted left to right: 3 works of All That 2019 (Nickelodeon), one work of the series Just Rol With It (Disney Channel), one work of Raven's Home (Disney Channel), one work of Bunk'd (Disney Channel), one work of the ABC series American HouseWife and one work of Coop & Cami Ask The World (Disney Channel) and many more of a lot of notorious fakers.

THYPIRATEAM

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:25 pm

Free Sample:

Just Rol With It,Disney Channel (2019) Free Sample:
THYPIRATEAM

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:15 am

Remember all our images have Copy Left so if do you have any of our photo manipulations you should indicate that this is created by us and you or anybody doesn't have permissions to cut our watermark, edit and cut any part of the images or sell the full or part of our photo manipulations to third persons or distribute free or sell for our works in any forum or blog yours.
THYPIRATEAM

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:17 pm

Many people here post his fakes and some people pretends to be a great faker and try to sell your services but when we see your proof, his fakes are not really good and much of her are horrible so, this message is for all lurker and faker what do you wanna make great work.

Learn much about the tools and practice a lot the use of the software PS, Gimp or whatever software you wanna use.

Look at the details of each celebrity, and try to make the same in the fake (clone the same nails, the same tattoo, the same hair, etc...).

Remember always use high-quality headshots and body shots and if the girl is a UA, PT, Teen or Mature, use the BS correct according to the body. If you use a wrong BS your fake will don't look like to the celebrity and look like more to another unknown person (and yeah, this type of fakes suck!).

Respect the direction of the shadow, the intensity of the color and the brightness of the photo (for example we apply any effects directly to the BS first, after we apply to the HS the rest of the minimum details).

If do you need to see some fakes of X person but this girl doesn't have any fake, why do you don't start to make a nude fake of that girl?, all the notorious faker starting like that (in this world, the lurker are a lots and the fakers are too bit and you lurker can break the unequal balance).

We are a team of five notorious fakers and working in our own celebrity nude fakes studio called THY-PIRATEAM, we working since 1999 (as the original Yovo's fakes, and many great fakers of these times, as Fredd38 or Dr Fakenhouser and many more).
THYPIRATEAM

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:05 am

We have amazing news for all of you people (especially for the real fans of us), THY PIRATEAM celebrates 20 years making celebrity nude fakes so now we are stars and now we have a big gift for all lurkers or fakers who is fan of us a new way of seeing our new fakes, you fan of us will have access to see 1 to 2 works each week minimum 4 to 10 new works each month, only for 60 USD / year, in fact, we have a great offer for you, you can have access to the THY PIRATEAM news, our new projects, and you will see new works for only 5 USD /month (you need to renew the subscription each month) so do you like see our old and new works only for 5 USD / month?
Just subscribe to our new channel, each fan is a great support to us and this is really very appreciated for us to make a great community of fakers and lurkers (it's probably we can accept requests of you in the future, offers only for authentic fans of us).
Below we share our link for subscribing into our new official channel (Don't be in a panic, just we started yesterday as stars) so thanks for your support.

Please just should register as a star (Don't worry, you can be a star like us or you can only be a subscriber of us, you decide.)

Our task list:

New fakes only for fans in our new channel (each month)
    Days after this same new fakes in our official forum
    in much months or years after a free censored or a nonnude fake preview in this forum
THYPIRATEAM

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:17 pm

Ahoy, mateys!!!, we are back and now we post a new meme one of Miss Rose. Thanks to everyone for your comments, this makes us keep working in many fakes more in the future.

And remember, all the notorious fakers are welcome to register into the Through The Looking-Glass Forum (link in my signature).
THYPIRATEAM

Unread postby Dossifan1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:23 pm

Is Through the Looking Glass down for good or just temporary?
Dossifan1
Extreme Poster

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:38 pm

Well, mateys, just we can say, thank you by your support in our small forum of UA/PT/TN celerity nude fakes, you people are awesome, each day, you can post great fakes of random celebrities, sharing a lot of celebrity photos and always commenting each new post.

This new year we start with new and more areas in our home and enable the opportunity of anyone can be a creator of adult content in our forum, using your experience, your ability making fakes and/or artistic works like drawings adult (drawings, anime, manga, hentai, western and cartoons Art, , is allowed) or making works in 3D (3D Art pics, , is allowed too).

We opening the university of fakers, you can learn amazing technics about how to make incredible works, using your preferred professional photo editors and you can download video tutorials on how to creates a 3D works.

To enter you need to register and participate in our community posting comments about you and your celebrities, over 25 posts you can welcome to the dark side of our home, is here where you can see all our things (over 70 notorious fakers, with a lot of works, are waiting for you in this community).

Link to the forum:

(In the new banner, left to the right, the Disney stars: Ruth Righi, Ruby Rose Turner, Olivia Sanabia and Ava Kolker, made in 3D by us)
THYPIRATEAM

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:38 am

Many people asked a questions about how you can see our works of celebrity in 3D?, well mateys, is very simple, you just need to register into the Pixiv account (Japanese site in the Japanese and English language), and follow us, we are work very hard to making a good works of favorite celebrities in 3D (just check the big image of our rendering), sorry by the censored capture, but you can see all our works uncensored in the Pixiv account (click in the image to go to the Pixiv account of us).

In the capture of a 3D rendering appears the actress Madisyn Shipman and Cree Cicchino from Game Shakers, a Nickelodeon series.
THYPIRATEAM

Unread postby DHBOSS » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:41 am

Can you make Jenna ortega
DHBOSS
Normal Poster

Unread postby THYPIRATEAM » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:10 pm

People of TributePrintedPics, do you know this guy? do you had seen this guy in other forums?, well people of TributePrintedPics, let me introduce to this man, this man is a legendary faker, this man is a pioneer in the faking world, people of TributePrintedPics, let me presents to this guy, the only one and one of greatest faker of the faking world, the legendary, Mr. Yovo Fakes!!!, and now you will see all his new works together to more of 75 notorious fakers only in our community of Fakers, the home of young celebrity fakes.

How can participate in this community?
first one: register into the 3D girls banner in my signature
second: in this community, your participation is very important so you need to create 25 posts (you choose: post free celebrity HQ galleries, you give thanks to efforts of others to post the free galleries and share your interest and/or creating interests in new threads all about your celebrities).
third: 25 posts or more, and you are inside to the "Dark Side" or the "Hidden Area".

In this community, all users are important, when you give thanks for the efforts to others or share celebrity galleries, you help to the fakers to get have material to create future fakes and you give support to the efforts to make a fakes (you need to consider the time to search the perfect HS and BS and time to create the new fakes and all in his free time), for this reason, all are part of a great gear, so the lurking is not an option to get free access to see premium content in our community.

Advantages and privileges when you login into our community
You can hear Online radio 24/7/365 with rock, ballad, romantic songs, heavy metal songs of the 70s, 80s, 90s, to the present.
Sometimes you can watch some random videos, full classics movies, some classics episodes and brand new episodes from Disney and Nickelodeon series or some feed test.

Optional things to consider
Don't use VPN or proxies to enter our community, you don't need it and you will don't have to get molested messages of "IP blocked" for the access.
Don't use fake email addresses or temporary email addresses and not create double or triple fake accounts, this will you don't help to anything.
When you register you are a green color user or light yellow color user (these colors correspond to new users and lurkers) when you post 25 posts or more, your user change the color to yellow (contributors only) or orange (fakers only) so if do you create an account and just you are lurking during a time, the admins will delete your account.
THYPIRATEAM

Unread postby skeletor » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:53 pm

skeletor
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post