NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Celebrity/Other RP

Nude Celeb Forum. Post all your web found and self-done Celebrity photoshop nude Art fakes in this nudecelebforum!
Forum rules
No under age fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
URGENTLY REPORT UNDER AGE FAKES VIA E-MAIL TO:
ABUSE[AT]TributePrintedPics.COM

Celebrity/Other RP

Unread postby TheSkyAbove » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:50 am

I post this on reddit and figured maybe I can get something here. I hope this is where to post it if not sorry. Looking for some Vanilla Celeb RP fun through kik hopefully or in chat room. I want someone to play a celeb from this list: 1.Taylor Swift 2. Demi Lovato 3. Hayley Williams 4. Ariana Grande 5. Jennifer Lawrence 6. Selena Gomez. 7. Emily Kinney 8. Lauren Cohan. 9.Katy perry 10. Debby Ryan You can suggest others if you would like but those are my main. Also YouTubers like 1. Jenna Marbles 2. Ijustine 3. Megan Mace (From Megan and Liz) 4. Liz Mace (From Megan And Liz) 5. Jeana From Prank vs Prank 6. SSSniperwolf Any of these will also work. ANOTHER OPTION, Some girls I know? Maybe you could message me and I could tell you about one and you could rp as them for me. Really want someone to play a girl I know. I would like it through kik cause its easiest. If you kik me make sure you kik me with the celebs/YouTubers name as your name and their picture as your profile picture. ots great if youcan use pics or celeb fakes during the rp but its a requirement. like basic things like Anal, Oral, Vaginal, DeepThroat, Impregnation and Some what rough fucking. Also someone who can scream alot and beg for the cum into their womb. You can also PM me if you don't have kik with the name of the celeb you want and then ill set up a chat room and send you the link. Enter as the name of the celeb you choose. It can have a small build up or practically none at all and just straight to the scene. If you have an idea then let me know it. Thanks look forward to hopefully talking to people. Since this is M4A I don't want to know if you are man or women I will automatically assume you are a girl. Thanks. Nyck13Rodz<----Kik I busted the camera on my phone so if you message me and during the rp ask for a dick pic or something there wont be any cause camera. ALSO does anyone know of a subreddit where I can submit photos of someone and possibly have it faked or X-ray? Or can someone do that for me? Also can someone caption photos? Thanks This is what I post on reddit so yea maybe someone wants to we will see. The pic thing at the end about my camera is be side people ask for pics and its annoying. Here is some fakes and pics to help choose also you can PM me
Attachments
image.jpg
Megan mace
image.jpg (42.47 KiB)
Viewed 5189 times
image.jpg
Liz mace
image.jpg (68.79 KiB)
Viewed 5189 times
image.jpg
Emily Kinney
image.jpg (380.35 KiB)