NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Get Personalised Eroticas written for you...

Show off all your tributes! Post all your already cummed/cocked/cum tributed pictures here
Forum rules
This is not a request section. This is a section to show off your tributes.
Request tributes on girls pictures here: viewforum.php?f=4
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Get Personalised Eroticas written for you...

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:29 pm

Hey there. I am back after a long time on this app and it feels good. TBH it feels horny hehe ;)
So, I have been away since long but I have had much fun on this site cocking pics, as you can see from my previous posts. Since I don't stay much alone these days, I thought of writing Eroticas for you. So here is the deal. DM me with your prompt and characters and any other details you feel necessary for your story and I will write a story based on how long you want it and how long I can make. I am not guaranteeing you professional work though you won't be disappointed. ;)
Ofcourse, I would want just some karma in return of my work. Comeon, what is a karma as compared to whole stories written the way you want. But maybe if your prompt is too good, I would be willing to work without expecting anything in return. So what are you waiting for, DM me quickly and get your stories written at the earliest.
Also, I will be uploading stories as I write them on this thread (BTW I will also do private work if you want me to.). So do keep checking this thread to see samples of my work...
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: Get Personalised Eroticas written for you...

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:59 pm

(A small sample of my work. Cannot upload the rest since I promised to keep the rest private. Do tell me your reviews on my work and if you need to get a story written for yourself too. Though at times I might be too busy with other stories, I will always eventually get back to you. Have fun (: )

A notification came up on the phone.
You have a new match!
Being good looking and young, it wasn't uncommon for Kezia to get matches on Tinder. It was just a matter of how often she got time to go on a date. She has been alone and too much worked out these days and hence needed a break. She quickly opened the phone and saw the profile of a hot and handsome guy matched with her. She was checking the profile when she received a message.
Friday. 7.00 PM. Drizzle's Lounge.
She smiled and got intrigued at the same time by the sheer confidence of the guy. As a woman, getting dominated by hot guys was always her turn on. She could feel herself getting aroused thinking about the guy. She decided to text him back.
I must say...quite confident of you. But yeah, I will be there.

You won't regret. She received the reply.

Then she started to think about all the different ways this date could lead her. She saw his pics and imagined getting passionate with him at his place. She wanted this date to end only at the morning. She couldn't wait till Friday.

The day came. She got dressed in her favorite and sexiest dress. It was a shining black dress which showed just enough of her cleavage and her knees and hence kept men asking for more. She got there on time and a table was already reserved for her at the lounge. She sat down and anxiously waited for the man to appear.

Soon, the guy entered the lounge and enquired about her. She raised her hand and they both met. 'Hey,' she said initiating the conversation. 'I am Mike. Nice to meet you, Kezia!' he said offering his hand. They shook hands, sat down and talked for a while before having dinner.

'So how would you like this date to end?' said Mike winking.
Kezia blushed and said 'With me on my knees!'
'Let's get you on your knees then, but at my place. Fine?' Mike asked offering his hand. Kezia agreed and they both took a cab to Mike's house. They weren't even inside his apartment when they began kissing each other. They could feel the heat inside both of them as they passionately kissed each other in the hallway, exploring their body through their clothes. Mike opened the door hastily, and then carried Kezia and threw her on his bed, kissing in the way. Then, he took off his pants to reveal a big white cock, throbbing and begging for a warm hole.
'Ohhh' Kezia said in surprise while biting her lips. 'This is going to be a loooongggg night!' she giggled while taking off her dress revealing a pure white transparent lingerie showing her wet hard nipples and her already wet pussy as she invited Mike with her finger.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby futee420 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:14 pm

so fucking hot.
futee420

Unread postby HeartedFandel » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:18 pm

I’d love to get discussing something with you! If you have discord, you can best contact me there at: 600,000 cheese wheels#8390

If not, my kik is LovelyEmu
HeartedFandel
Normal Poster

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:34 pm

(another short sample for you guys. I am sorry not being able to post complete ones because of privacy issues but i will post a complete one soon so you guys can enjoy!)

Natalie was home alone. Her husband had gone to live at his parent's house and had left a horny cock craving woman all by herself in a city full of alpha men waiting to satisfy hungry women. What was her husband even thinking about?
Natalie lay on her bed, wearing nothing but her night gown thrown around her body, kept on her body just by a single know. The night gown was of pure satin and it glistened and felt so close to human touch that Nates could feel getting touched by invisible hands all over her body, which just turned her on.
She lay on her bed, and turned on her phone to scroll through insta. She started to see pictures of her old friends and gf and men she knew before her husband. Their half naked and hot pics turned her on and she untied her knot, the night gown now covering nothing more than her shoulders as her huge melons got free and she started to play with them while eyeing at the fit bodies of men. She then spread her legs and started to rub her clit as the desire to have someone grew intense.
Just then, she received a message from her gf boyfriend. She bit her lip and opened her inbox. 'Hey there. I was in town. Just in case you are free to meet.' said the message.
Bingo! She told herself. She was going to commit sin and she knew it. 'Why not. I will text you my address.' She texted back without thinking another time. She then put the phone aside, spread her legs wide and spread her pussy lips, imagining all the fun she would have in just moments.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby futee420 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:00 pm

so fucking hot. great writing
futee420

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:45 pm

(Hey there guys. So I was able to get the permission to post this short story here. Do tell me your views on it and DM me if you want one written. This was short on request but I also do long ones. )

Reilly knocked on the door. She was nervous, seeing her gf after a long time, she had got married, even had a .. But now that she was divorced, she was free once again. And she had her needs. So she tried to appear confident. She knocked once again. She was wearing a tight grey blue dress which perfectly showed her curves and huge melons and she had put on pink lipstick.

The door opened and Nates stood there, half naked, wearing a short half pant, revealing his fit body with abs and also his beard. He just kept staring at Reilly and the sexual tension between them rose. Before long, they just jumped at each other, Nates carried Reilly in his arms as they both began kissing each other passionately. Nates closed and locked the door and then pinned Reilly to the door as he began to kiss her neck while undressing her and exploring her body. All Reilly could do was to moan and feel a real man explore her body after long. She moved her hands over Nates' bare back and even dig her nails into him, marking her territory.

Nates finally got her dress off revealing her transparent white bra and panty. He put her down. 'Oh you naughty girl' he said tearing off the bra and panty as he again pinned her to the door and began kissing her neck while pressing her melons and rubbing her clit and pussy lips while Reilly smiled and took off Nates' pants revealing his huge 8 inch cock. This made Reilly wet and she couldn't wait for more. She whispered in Nates' ear ' Oh fuck me already. I have been craving since long.'

Nates took her in his arms as he took her to his bed where he gently laid her down and got on top of her.

Nates was about to penetrate Reilly when she stopped him and whispered in his ear 'How about we do it the old way?' 'Very well' said Nates and she put Reilly on top of him as she slowly sat on his cock, moaning as inch by inch, her pussy swallowed his cock. Then, she gave him her phone and asked him if he could record her bouncing back and send it to her gf husband. Then, she began to ride Nates while he kept recording and sending snaps with dirty captions and sent it to her gf husband. He also enjoyed slapping her huge ass cheeks and grabbing them once in a while. She put her hands on his muscular chest and rode her like a hungry Princess for atleast half an hour before both of them had an orgasm at the same time. Nates released a huge load of cum deep inside Reilly's pussy and she could literally feel herself getting impregnated by Nates' cock. They both moaned and then made out with each other passionately and then laid on the bed together.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:59 pm

Taking requests right now!
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby funtime21 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:30 am

hey message me, my outbox is messed up
funtime21
Active Poster

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:53 pm

(Here is another short story I wrote on a user's request for +1 karma. Do tell me your reviews.) ;)

It was a tired day at the school's annual function. I was fed up by the small . and their parents constantly stumbling up on me. Finally, it had come to an end. Just then, I received a message on my phone that a student of mine wanted to meet me at the classroom. I doubted why she had decided to choose such an isolated place on such a day but she had always been a good girl and so I thought she had something to say which needed privacy. So I told my husband I will be back soon and rushed to the classroom. As soon as I turned on the lights, I saw a man locking the door behind me. I got scared all of a sudden. I asked him who he was and where was my student. He was tall, muscular and black. He told her he was the father of that student which I was talking about. I enquired him where my student was. He then took out a phone and showed me the chat. That was when I realized it was him who had texted me. I felt weird and suspicious. 'You dumb white bitch! You still don't get it do you?' he said as he took off his shirt. That was when I realized his motives. I tried to rush to the door and close it but he hold me in the way and started to kiss me. He was so massive that I felt like a . and obviously stood no chance against him. He then put a hand around my waist to stop me from running away while with the other, he unzipped his pants. He then took out his huge black cock and I could smell him, his manly scent waiting to fuck my holes. I cried and did all I could but in vain. Then, he put be on a bench and spread my legs. He put a hand inside my dress to search for my pussy while kissing my lips and my neck. With a flick, he took my panties off and put them around his cock while he fingered my holes while stripping me. He then started to suck on my melons and rub his cock on my pussy. Then, he laid me down on one of the benches and spread my legs wide. He spit on his cock and then started to fuck my pussy while groping my neck and fondling my breasts. He would slap me tightly if I ever made more noise. He kept me fucking till he couldn't control and them came deep inside my pussy. Then he flipped me and started to eat out my ass while jerking his cock. When he was hard again, he told me to get on all fours on the floor and then he fucked me doggystyle while pulling my hair. He spanked my ass often. After a while, he got bored and told me to stand up and fucked my ass in standing doggystyle pose. He came deep inside my ass too before he just left me there all alone, cold and naked on the floor, with cum still dripping from my holes....
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby HeartedFandel » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:07 pm

How’s progress on my request?
HeartedFandel
Normal Poster

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Tue May 11, 2021 7:32 am

Taking requests on kik rn. kik me at bbcslaveforu
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Mon May 17, 2021 7:42 am

Kik bbcslaveforu or DM me here if you want personalised professional eroticas/short Stories written on anyone for a small amount of money (price as less as 1$ for a story). SAMPLES AVAILABLE. TAKING REQUESTS RN. All kinds of prompts/kinks/fetishes can be included.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Thu May 19, 2022 3:35 am

Kik bbcslaveforyou or DM me here if you want personalised professional eroticas(sex stories) written on any prompt or fetish/kink about anyone for a small amount of money (for as cheap as 1$ for a story). SAMPLES AVAILABLE. TAKING REQUESTS RN.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sun May 22, 2022 5:43 pm

NEW SAMPLES AVAILABLE.

Kik bbcslaveforyou or DM me here if you want personalised professional eroticas(sex stories) written on any prompt or fetish/kink about anyone for a small amount of money (for as cheap as 1$ for a story). SAMPLES AVAILABLE. TAKING REQUESTS RN.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Wed May 25, 2022 5:30 am

TAKING REQUESTS RN. SAMPLES AVAILABLE.DM ME OR KIK ME @bbcslaveforyou
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Wed May 25, 2022 5:35 am

I will be posting past reviews from now.
Attachments
IMG_20220525_110411.jpg
IMG_20220525_110411.jpg (306.63 KiB)
Viewed 1255 times
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Wed May 25, 2022 1:01 pm

Cannot post some stories since they are private requests but will be posting reviews for them instead.

Taking requests right now.
Attachments
IMG_20220525_183033.jpg
IMG_20220525_183033.jpg (225.9 KiB)
Viewed 1225 times
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Wed May 25, 2022 5:48 pm

More reviews. Thank you guys for appreciating my work.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220525_231720.jpg
Screenshot_20220525_231720.jpg (86.06 KiB)
Viewed 1171 times
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Thu May 26, 2022 8:30 pm

Taking requests right now. Samples available. DM me to talk about it.
Attachments
IMG_20220527_015956.jpg
IMG_20220527_015956.jpg (64.62 KiB)
Viewed 1118 times
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Madmanangel » Thu May 26, 2022 9:08 pm

Bump
Madmanangel
Extreme Poster

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Fri May 27, 2022 5:27 pm

Another review. Taking requests right now. DM me to talk more.
Attachments
IMG_20220527_225655.jpg
IMG_20220527_225655.jpg (73.09 KiB)
Viewed 1077 times
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Fri May 27, 2022 9:28 pm

Kik/wickr bbcslaveforyou or DM me here if you want personalised professional eroticas(sex stories) written on any prompt or fetish/kink about anyone. SAMPLES AVAILABLE. TAKING REQUESTS RN. DM me to talk more.

Taking requests right now.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Mon May 30, 2022 7:02 pm

Another review. Taking requests right now.
Attachments
IMG_20220531_002722.jpg
IMG_20220531_002722.jpg (76.73 KiB)
Viewed 955 times
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:57 pm

Kik/wickr bbcslaveforyou or DM me here if you want personalised professional eroticas(sex stories) written on any prompt or fetish/kink about anyone. SAMPLES AVAILABLE. TAKING REQUESTS RN. DM me to talk more.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:24 pm

taking requests right now. for a very low price.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:03 am

fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:31 pm

fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:38 pm

Taking requests rn.

fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:46 pm

fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Next Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post