NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Doing tributes till cum!

Show off all your tributes! Post all your already cummed/cocked/cum tributed pictures here
Forum rules
This is not a request section. This is a section to show off your tributes.
Request tributes on girls pictures here: viewforum.php?f=4
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Doing tributes till cum!

Unread postby Bobboparre » Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:27 pm

DOING TRIBUTES TILL CUM!
I am verified and very very private, I have a channel on telegram with 700 members!

Free tributes!
I usually do paid tribute but today I wanna cum so hard for you favorite sluts!

Tonight I will choose 2/3 people and I will jerk tribute every pic for them till cum. The best guy will earn the cum eheh

Searching for:
1. guy who loves show his real gf(must verify) and loves see other men jerking on her
2. Guy who loves act as a girl, anyone is ok (even a friend of him) and make me jerk that girl. (Do this option if you really love Roleplay as a girl, do it only if turns you on, don’t do if you just want tribute)
3. Guy who are fucking in love with a girl, anyone is ok(anime, cartoon, friend,family,celeb ecc). I must feel how desperate you are, how much you wanna see her used and with a cock on her face! I must see how submissive you will be for her, you will do anything for that girl, your cock is hard as a rock just thinking about her, you will be happy even if..no sorry it’s wrong.. you want exactly that, you want be used by her, watch her sucks big cocks and being fucked while your are tied to a chair and you can’t even touch your little dick.

Message me:
Telegram @pulpurt1
Session:058220819600fee29a75b055ce3dc3fa3fe53f8a006d34ba1794ddbde74dbde221
Attachments
IMG_8412.jpeg
IMG_8412.jpeg (1.77 MiB)
Viewed 129 times
Bobboparre
Normal Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views