NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Doing Private Cock/Jerk/Cum Tributes (read first please)

Show off all your tributes! Post all your already cummed/cocked/cum tributed pictures here
Forum rules
This is not a request section. This is a section to show off your tributes.
Request tributes on girls pictures here: viewforum.php?f=4
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Doing Private Cock/Jerk/Cum Tributes (read first please)

Unread postby Amateur Guild » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:19 am

Hello everyone, I'm looking for some amateur content in exchange for free tributes (cock, jerk, cum). I have a strong fetish for amateur Art (blowjob and anal), I like to make compilations and edging while watching them.

If you are interested, read these points:

1_ I am looking for videos of a minimum of 1 minute or a maximum of 2 minutes.
2_ Anal sex videos, any type of anal activity (cock penetration, sex toys, fisting, creampie), it is not necessary to show her face.
3_ Blowjob videos, I need to see her face. Just blowjob, ending in her mouth or with a facial.
4_ Videos with acceptable quality please.
5_ I need the woman's first name, or make one up for her if you don't want to tell me.
6_ The tributes will be delivered to you privately, I will do the tributes using any material you send me (+18).
7_ The videos (anal/blowjob) will be published on my personal blog, which only I and the owners of the videos will be able to access.
8_ I'm not looking to make money with this or anything like that, it's just to satisfy my fetish.

In this post you can see some of my tributes (only photos):

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1018018

If you are still interested, send me a DM.

If you made it this far, thanks for your time.

1.jpeg
1.jpeg (118.9 KiB)
Viewed 149 times

2.jpeg
2.jpeg (120.95 KiB)
Viewed 149 times

3.jpeg
3.jpeg (155.58 KiB)
Viewed 149 times

4.jpeg
4.jpeg (164.9 KiB)
Viewed 149 times

5.jpeg
5.jpeg (186.53 KiB)
Viewed 149 times

6.jpeg
6.jpeg (121.01 KiB)
Viewed 149 times

7.jpeg
7.jpeg (99.06 KiB)
Viewed 149 times
Amateur Guild

Re: Doing Private Cock/Jerk/Cum Tributes (read first please)

Unread postby Amateur Guild » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:07 am

Amateur Guild wrote:Hello everyone, I'm looking for some amateur content in exchange for free tributes (cock, jerk, cum). I have a strong fetish for amateur Art (blowjob and anal), I like to make compilations and edging while watching them.

If you are interested, read these points:

1_ I am looking for videos of a minimum of 1 minute or a maximum of 2 minutes.
2_ Anal sex videos, any type of anal activity (cock penetration, sex toys, fisting, creampie), it is not necessary to show her face.
3_ Blowjob videos, I need to see her face. Just blowjob, ending in her mouth or with a facial.
4_ Videos with acceptable quality please.
5_ I need the woman's first name, or make one up for her if you don't want to tell me.
6_ The tributes will be delivered to you privately, I will do the tributes using any material you send me (+18).
7_ The videos (anal/blowjob) will be published on my personal blog, which only I and the owners of the videos will be able to access.
8_ I'm not looking to make money with this or anything like that, it's just to satisfy my fetish.

In this post you can see some of my tributes (only photos):

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1018018

If you are still interested, send me a DM.

If you made it this far, thanks for your time.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

Change in point 7, the videos you send me will not be shared with anyone.
Amateur Guild

Re: Doing Private Cock/Jerk/Cum Tributes (read first please)

Unread postby Amateur Guild » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:29 pm

Amateur Guild

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post