NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Get Personalised Eroticas written for you...

Show off all your tributes! Post all your already cummed/cocked/cum tributed pictures here
Forum rules
This is not a request section. This is a section to show off your tributes.
Request tributes on girls pictures here: viewforum.php?f=4
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Get Personalised Eroticas written for you...

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:05 pm

Taking REQUESTS RN.

Kik/wickr bbcslaveforyou or DM me here if you want personalised professional eroticas(sex stories) written on any prompt or fetish/kink about anyone. SAMPLES AVAILABLE. TAKING REQUESTS RN. DM me to talk more.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:28 pm

(Here is a sample story I wrote recently. I hope you guys enjoy reading it. )

It was evening time and Amelie was waiting for her husband Mark to come home so that they can spend time together. Amelie was wearing a crop top and short skirt and a kitchen apron. She was cooking his favorite dish for him in the kitchen and as soon as she heard the doorknob turn, she knew it was her husband.
She kept cooking as she wanted her husband to come find her cooking his favorite dish for him. She could hear footsteps come towards her. She kept cooking, curious as to how Mark would react when he sees her.
Slowly, the footsteps grew louder and finally, Mark entered the kitchen. Since Amelie had her back facing towards the door, she couldn’t see Mark. She didn’t turn though and kept stirring the pan.
‘Back home, hun?’ She said sweetly.
Mark didn’t react but started to approach her slowly. She could hear the footsteps come close to her. She kept everything aside and waited for Mark to grab her in his arms. She waited excitedly for his touch, as she gently bit her lips.
Then, she felt a pair of hands wrap themselves around her waist. The hair on the back of her neck stood up as she felt a warm pair of hands grip her. They felt different than what Mark’ hands usually would. They felt strong, firm and rough. Before she could react to it, she felt a pair of lips on her neck. She could feel warm soft kisses on her neck while the pair of hands pulled her back. She melted at the touch and let out a soft moan. ‘Mark, babe.’ She said, trying to put her hand back to caress his cheek.It was then that she felt something was definitely off. She turned back only to be surprised to see a tall, black muscular man who seemed to be around 50. He wore a tight fit shirt and dark blue jeans.
Amelie slapped his arms and took a step back. ‘Who the fuck are you? And what are you doing in my house?’
The man seemed unaffected. He had a feeling of dominance around him and he was as calm and composed as an ocean. He greeted Amelie’s questions with a faint smile.
Just then, Amelie heard more footsteps. She looked behind the man to see her husband. She pushed the man aside and ran towards him to hug him.
‘Mark, thank god you are here. I don’t know how this man came inside our house. He even hugged me. I thought it was you. I was so scared.’
‘Amelie, he is your master now. I..’ Mark stuttered to tell Amelie the truth. ‘I offered you to him. You belong to him now. I was in a huge debt and in exchange of paying it off for me, he wanted you. And so I had no other choice.’
Saying this, Mark separated Amelie from her. The man was there behind to grab Amelie. He held her hand firmly and pulled her towards him an grabbed her by her waist.
‘You can call me Master.’ He spoke with a heavy firm voice, looking directly into her eyes.
Amelie was shocked. All of this happened in the blink of an eye.
‘I’ll never call you that.’ She spitted out at the man.
This was greeted immediately with a firm slap by the man on her cheek. ‘This should teach you what to say next time.’ The man spoke.
‘What do you think y….’ She tried to speak. Before she could finish her sentence she was greeted by another slap. ‘Perhaps this will.’ The man spoke with a faint smile.
Amelie looked at Mark, with watery eyes. Her lips were stumbling and she could barely let her voice out. She had never been beaten before and all of a sudden, hearing what had happened and imagining what will happen, she was just struck. ‘How could you do this to me?’ She said, breaking into a cry.
The man cupped her face in his arms and turned it towards him. ‘Baby girl, don’t worry. I promise you will be more happy with us than with your husband.’
‘Us?’ Amelie spoke softly, as she did not want any more slaps.
‘Yes dear. You have not yet met my partner. She is a dominatrix and she will help me take care of you and together, the three of us will have so much fun. But before that, you must shed off your past life and roles so that you can have a new beginning with the role we assign to you.’
Amelie was confused. She didn’t know what he meant. ‘Please, just let me go. I want none of this. Just go.’ She pleaded, expecting mercy from his owner.
The man slapped her other cheek now. ‘Wrong question dear. You should ask your master how will that happen. Now do that. Ask me.’
Amelie sobbed. But since she hated to be beaten and dominated like that, she just wanted it to get over. ‘And how..how will that happen…..Master?’ Amelie spoke while sobbing.
‘Hmm, good. You are not that stubborn after all.’ The man said patting her cheeks gently. To Alezka, it felt like itching over her already paining cheeks. ‘Now, you see. For that to happen I will have to take you right now, right in front of your husband so that you can no longer claim to be only his and also remember that you are no longer just his wife. That you will also be my slave now and do all I want to please me.’ The man said as he took her kitchen apron off of her and threw it away.
‘Please, don’t do this. I beg you. Please…’ Amelie pleaded, gripping on his shirt as he began to take her clothes off.
The man eyed Amelie. ‘Now you either be sorry for stopping me like that or be ready to get your first punishment infront of your husband.’ Then he began stripping her.
‘I am sorry.. Master. Please.. forgive me.’ Amelie said hesitatingly.
The man flipped her face towards her husband. ‘Beg for my mercy while looking in your husband’s eyes as I strip you naked.’
Amelie shamefully looked into Mark’ eyes. ‘Master, please forgive me. I am sorry.’ She said as the man tore her crop top and pulled her pants down. Now she was only in her underwear. The man cupped her face and began to kiss her lips while taking off the last layer of clothing she had on her body.
The man’s hand did feel warm and melting but he was much more dominant than what Amelie was used to or what she would like to be with. But she could do nothing about it. She just stood there, squirming with every piece of clothing removed off of her. Only after she was fully naked, the man broke the kiss to let her breathe. She wrapped her arms around her chest and crossed her legs to try and hide herself.
The man chuckled. ‘Good luck trying to hide yourself like this when you are on all fours.’ The man said taking off a neck collar. Then, he tied it around her neck. ‘Now, you look like a nice bitch.All you need to do is stand like one and then sound like one.’ The man winked.
Amelie knew what he wanted her to do. And so before he would slap her once more, she felt like she should do it. She bent down, on the floor on all fours. Then, she hesitantly barked.
‘Louder.’ The man shouted. She barked louder. ‘Once again.’ The man ordered and she obeyed. She started to feel getting transformed. She was surprised that all it took was a few slaps and a pair of muscular hands to turn her to someone she thought she was the opposite of.
‘See Mark. Your wife is the opposite of what you thought. Now let’s shed your last misconceptions about her. You said she doesn’t like doggy right? We won’t stop unless she moans and barks like a bitch when I take her like a bitch.’ The man said, pulling his pants down.
Then, he grabbed her leash and then leashed out his massive cock. He was huge and he was hard already. It was as if he was just ready to put it all inside Amelie and claim her as his sex slave.
The man slapped her ass cheeks, gentlier than how he had slapped her cheeks. This made Amelie let out a few soft screams. Then, he widened her ass cheeks and spit on her asshole. After that, he began to rub his huge cock over her ass and pull back on her leash. Amelie could feel the tension and so she tilted her head back a bit so that she could breathe properly.
‘This is how you subdue a bitch.’ The man said winking at Mark. Then, he began to insert his cock inside of her tight asshole. It was tight. After all, it had never been gaped before, atleast not properly. Amelie knew it was going to be a hard time with him trying to enter her. But he was tough too. He finally managed to slide the head inside and began to slowly go deeper and deeper while pulling on the leash and grabbing her ass cheek and spanking her ass with his other hand. He slowly began to fuck her asshole.
Amelie felt pain, disgust, shame and anger. But all she could do was stay on all fours and pray that he was done early. The man thought seemed to keep going deeper inside Amelie and Amelie would open her mouth wide and scream and gasp. When the man pulled his cock out, she even let out a moan. It was then that she knew she was getting changed. That huge cock was melting her mind.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:39 pm

(Here is one other sample. )

The clock struck 6.00 pm and it was getting dark. Another normal day at the car wash was coming to an end for Jennifer. She was exhausted and was checking the clock frequently. Since she had come late for the fourth day consecutively, her boss had given her the punishment to stay till 8.00pm. Not that it did anything to add to the revenue but Jennifer thought it was just meant to torture her.
She sat in the driveway, checking her phone when a white van rolled in. She noticed the pitch black taint of the mirrors as the van stood close to her. The mirror rolled down and a black man peeped out his face.
‘Open still?’ He asked looking at her. There was something about him that Jennifer didn’t feel right.
‘Yes.’ Jennifer replied with dissapointment as she had another car to wash and another hour to spend before she could go home.
‘Poor girl. What makes you work so late?’ Another voice replied. Jennifer noticed that the other man was black too.
‘Got late to work. Punishment by boss.’ She said annoyingly as she went inside to get her brush and soap and when she came back she noticed that there was another black man in the backseat. The three of them were standing together, outside near the van. She went towards the van and began to clean it.
Jennifer could hear the three men talk, giggle and laugh. But she could not see them as she had her back faced towards them. She also had a feeling that she was being stared upon. But she thought it was normal for a group of men to stare at a beautiful young woman. So, she just tried to ignore it.
‘What is your name, beautiful?’ One of the man approached her, standing by her side. He was definitely much younger than the two black guys that were sitting in the front. He was also black, muscular and a bit handsome too.
‘Jennifer.’ She said getting back to work. She did not want to be so blunt with her replies and wanted to be nice but then she was just exhausted.
‘What’s yours?’ Jennifer asked, wanting to pass time while doing what she had been doing for the past couple of years; washing cars.
‘Well, you can call me anything you want. But Daddy would sound just about right.’ The man said, chuckling softly and getting close to her, almost touching her.
‘Nice move, boy. But it won’t work on me.’ She said, pushing the man to the side as she moved to clean the sides of the van.
‘Hey! Hey! Hey! Girl. Just calm down!’ The two men spoke in a high voice approaching her.
‘Tell him. He was going over his limits.’ Jennifer spoke in a frail voice, feeling threatened by the men. She wondered if her boss was watching all this happening while sitting inside his office.
She started to regret coming late to work. She would have been at home by now. All these thoughts clouded her mind as the three of them came close to her and surround her. She knew they were pissed off for sure. But what she did not know was what they had on their minds and what they wanted to do.
Jennifer took a gulp down her throat and started to take her steps back slowly as the three of them got close to her.

Jennifer kept taking her steps backwards. It was then that her back struck the van. She knew she was totally surrounded. The only hope she had was if her boss spotted this and came to her rescue or if some other customer came to the car shop. But before she could even cry for help, one of the man gripped her, covered her mouth and immobilized her. The other man opened the door and then the three of them put her inside. Two of them stayed with her in the backseat and caught hold of her. The third man quickly got in the driver’s seat and drove the car off.
Jennifer was now trapped. She had no way to escape. Both the man gripped her as tight as they could and started to grope her body and take her clothes off. Jennifer tried to resist but her efforts were no match to the combined strength of the two men. She tried to scream as hard as she could but the driver turned on the speakers to the full volume. Even Jennifer could barely hear her screams amidst the music. The music was deafening and it also decreased her efforts along with clouding her screams.
Within a minute, Jennifer was naked in the backseat of a van with 3 strangers. All of it had happened so quickly that she couldn’t believe it. The young was began to caress her legs and thighs and then move towards her pussy while the other man groped her breasts and began to pinch and play with her nipples. She could hear them laughing and enjoying her.
Jennifer closed her eyes and screamed as loud as she could while she felt their big hands graze all over her body. She could not bear the thought of their filthy black hands touch every inch of her body. But there was nothing she could do about it. She knew she was just a toy for their pleasure now and it was their playtime. She will be used and toyed with till they are in the mood. They might not even let her go after. She did not know what was going to be her future but she was well aware of the present.
Both of them took their cocks out. They were huge and hard. She knew at the sight of them that she will have a hard time while they are hard.
The young man began to rub his cock over her pussy while the other man smacked his big hard cock all over her face and on her lips. Then, they flipped her, laid her on her stomach and began to penetrate her. The young man started to slid his cock inside her pussy, gaping her. While the other man began to fuck her mouth slowly.
Jennifer was being spitroasted and spanked at the same time. The other man gripped her hair and pulled it. She was being used like a cheap Princess and there was nothing she could do to stop it.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:04 pm

(Here is another sample story to make you guys hard.)

It was another boring day for Sussane. She lived in a peaceful community and nothing much happened around. If she only knew what would happen later that night. She would never have expected such a turn of events.
Sussane was waiting for her fiance to come to her home from work. The clock struck 8PM and it was unusual for her fiance to be this late. Something did not feel right to Sussane. There was a bad feeling inside her gut.
She tried calling her fiance but the line just came busy. She got a bit anxious. After all, she had prepared for the night and spent a lot of time getting dressed and making the preparations. She was wearing a tight white top, a bit transparent, revealing the outlines of the black bra she was wearing. Below, she wore jeans skirt and black leggings. This was the favorite outfit of her fiance. She did not care that this made her look somewhat like a hooker. This is what he liked and this is what she will be dressed like for him. But the wait seemed to be unending.
Sussane went upstairs to her bedroom. She jumped on the bed and laid on her back. Then, she started to think about her fiance, about how they will spend time together when he comes back home. She began to imagine how he will hug her and kiss her and then grab her in his arms and carry her to this bed. Then, he would get on top of her and begin to strip her while making out with her. Then, he would go down on her and begin to please her like he always would.
While imagining this, Sussane spread her legs wide, slid her hands inside her pants, and began to rub her pussy through her panties. It was then that she realized that she was dripping wet, just like how her fiance would make her every time.
Sussane closed her eyes and started to explore her body with her other hand. She started to imagine how she would passionately ride her fiance. She wanted him that time.
It was then that she heard the doorbell rang. She came to her senses, fixed her clothes and her hair and ran downstairs to answer the doorbell. The doorbell kept ranging and that meant only one thing. Her fiance was home. She just wanted to hug him right after opening the door.
Sussane opened the door and quickly hugged her fiance. But it was then that she realized that she might have made a mistake. She realized that the physique was different. The person she hugged was more muscular, more giant that her fiance. She also noticed that this person was more musky too.
‘Haha, look at the gay’s fiance. Such a Queen.’ A heavy voice spoke.
‘Sussane immediately broke the hug and moved back. She realized it was a heavy muscular black man she had hugged. She felt guilty and embarrassed. She also realized there were 3 other men with him. All looking almost similar, muscular, fit, and dark. They had evil smiles on their faces. A car was parked in her driveway, a big SUV.
‘You are Sussane, right?’ The man she had hugged said while entering the house. Even though Sussane was standing right at the door, he ignored her and pushed her a bit to make way. The other 3 men followed him. The last one to come inside closed and locked the door behind him.
‘Yes. I am. But. Who..who are you guys? And what are you doing here?’ Sussane hesitantly asked. She felt unsafe and uncomfortable by their presence and the way they looked at her. The man whom she hugged felt like he was the oldest and their leader. He sat on the sofa, put one of his legs over the other and began to check out Sussane. The other 3 men kept standing, behind their leader, keeping their eyes over Sussane all the while.
‘Well, your fiance had borrowed money from us which he failed to pay back and now, he doesn’t agree to meet us.’ The man stood up and began to walk towards Sussane. Sussane took a few steps backwards, seeing the man approach her. Her back touched the wall. She was pinned. The man kept coming close to her.
‘As a security, he had promised you. And so, this is the last chance he will get. He can either give us our money back or we will claim what is ours.’ The man said coming really close to Sussane. She could feel his heavy breath. The man tucked her hair, grazed his fingers from her forehead, along her face, to her chin and then along the side of her neck to her shoulder. All the while, he was wearing an evil smile on his face.
Sussane couldn’t believe any of this. She was shocked.
‘This can’t be.’ She said, trying to move away from him.
The man put an arm on the wall, preventing Sussane from moving sideways. ‘Message him and tell him ‘Grim Reaper’ is here to take his money back. Or he will drag me to hell.’
Sussane did what he said and showed it to him. Within a few seconds, she received a call from her fiance.
‘Sussane, just get out from there asap. Just run!!’ This was all he could say before the man took the phone from her hands.
‘Motherfucker. You lied to us. Now, you will lose your fiance for a few thousand bucks.’ The man said, hanging up the phone.
Sussane was scared. She wanted to get out of all this.
‘Please. I have money. I can pay you back. I will pay back on his behalf.’ She said almost pleading.
The man grabbed her neck and licked her face.
‘You think we care about the money, bitch? We are here to claim you now.’ He said, smiling. Then, he slapped her and grabbed her top. With a swift movement, he tore her top off of her and then he unzipped her jeans and pulled them down. Within a couple of seconds, Sussane was almost naked in a room with 4 strangers. She put her arms around her chest, trying to hide her body. The man grabbed both her hands and pulled them aside easily. His strength was no match for Sussane. She was just a toy in front of him as well as every other man that was present in the room at that time. She began to sob. But the men weren’t going to show any mercy on her.
The man signaled the other guys and he went back to sit on the sofa. The other men quickly grabbed Sussane and dragged her to the middle of her living room. Then, they laid her down on the glass table in the middle and stripped her till she was fully naked. She began to writhe and cry and try to break free of their grip. But she was barely successful in as much as even moving her arms. They were just too good at keeping her down.
Then, one of the men took his cock out and began to rub it over her pussy while the other two kept her in her place.
‘First, we will check if you can handle a BBC. If you can, you will get the full package.’ The man on the sofa said, rubbing his hand over the crotch. Then, he signaled the others to start.
The man with his cock out started to fuck Sussane’s pussy, raw. Sussane remembered the times when he denied her fiance to enter her raw and they even had fights about it. And now, she was taking a stranger’s cock raw inside of her.
It was huge and she could feel her pussy being stretched out by the sheer magnitude of that cock. He was huge and he was stretching her. Within a minute, he was balls deep inside of her, forcefully thrusting and exploring new depths of her pussy that were never explored before. It was painful and she screamed but it meant nothing to the men. The other two men slapped her and spanked her when she would scream, making it even worse.
Sussane knew there was no escape. She was trapped and all she hoped was that they would be done with her soon. But they had just begun. Just when she felt bit used to the new size she could take inside of her vagina, they flipped her and laid her on her stomach. Then, the man started to fuck her pussy like before. Another man now began to rub his cock over her lips. Sussane was tasting another man’s cock after a long time. Then, he started to thrust it deeper and deeper inside of her mouth. She did not have gag reflex and this would cost her a huge price.
The man fucking her mouth started to go deeper and deeper inside of her throat, making her gag and almost choke on it. Sussane would cough and breathe for air the moment he took his cock out and the man would let her have breathe just enough to survive and then would begin to gape her throat. Sussane was getting used to the fullest extent. Getting spitroasted by two BBCs was something she didn’t expect even in her dreams. But like its said, 3 is better than 2. And now, it was time to test her real strength.
Sussane could feel fingers over her asshole. The third man spit on her asshole and began to rub his cock around it. She was crying all the while but imagining what was about to happen make her cry more and scream louder. As expected, no mercy was shown though and the man started to fuck her asshole. All her holes now were filled with a BBC and she felt like she was a cheap Princess. She had forgotten her past life, that she had a fiance. She knew these were her new masters now and she will have to serve them as and when they wanted her to. She was beginning to accept this new way of life. But she did not know that she might just be living the last moments left. Because her eyes fell on their leader and she saw him shooting it all with a camera.
At first, Sussane thought it must be since they were making a porno. But she later realized that it just wasn’t your regular porno.
It was then that she could feel bursts of cum fill her holes. Since she was getting fucked in all of her holes, she couldn’t figure out who climaxed first but all of them started to fill her holes almost at the same time. She was glad that it was finally over. At least for a while. But she couldn’t have been more wrong.
‘Alright guys, time for the finale.’The man sitting on the sofa said.
‘What finale?? Aren’t you guys finally done?’ Sussane said with a surprise.
‘You will love it.’ One of the man said spanking her ass.
‘If you live through it.’ Another man said and the three of them grabbed her body firmly making it impossible for her to move.
Sussane started to breathe heavily and gasp and shout and scream and cry for help. She did not know what was going to happen but she was worried. She wanted to break free.
The men then started to fuck her again. She was surprised that they could get hard again so fast. But they did and it was no less painful for her the second time. They fucked her for longer and Sussane knew they were going to climax soon. She just hoped they wouldn’t go for a third time atleast for now.
That was when all the three of them took out knives. Sussane knew what was going to happen now. She closed her eyes and prayed, as tears started to roll down her eyes.
The men began to give cuts on her body. On her face, on her breasts, on her stomach, on her back, on her palms and soles, on her thighs, on her buttocks. She seemed to be covered with cuts and bleeds. They kept fucking her all the while. Sussane started to feel numb after experiencing such immense pain. She wanted this to end. Be it any way and that was what would happen soon. The men started to climax again and this time, while climaxing, they stabbed her body till she went numb. They kept fucking her for a while even after she was dead and then blasted a third load all over her corpse.
‘We are done now here. Onto the next target.’ The man sitting on the sofa said, closing the camcorder and getting up.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:47 pm

Taking requests rn. Doing them within 24 hours.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Madison » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:49 am

Pm me please
Madison
Active Poster

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:57 am

Here is a review.
Attachments
InkedCapture.jpg
InkedCapture.jpg (47.35 KiB)
Viewed 437 times
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:21 pm

Another review.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (9.08 KiB)
Viewed 419 times
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:43 am

Taking requests rn!
Some more reviews.
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (14.71 KiB)
Viewed 406 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (7.51 KiB)
Viewed 406 times
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:29 am

TAKING REQUESTS RN!!!

Kik/wickr bbcslaveforyou or DM me here if you want personalised professional eroticas(sex stories) written on any prompt or fetish/kink about anyone. SAMPLES AVAILABLE. TAKING REQUESTS RN. DM me to talk more.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:56 am

Get personalized professional eroticas written on any plot you want including all kinks/fetishes of your choice. Samples available. DM/kik @bbcslaveforu for details. TAKING REQUESTS RN.
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:53 am

Get personalized professional smuts/eroticas written on any plot you want. DM/Kik @bbcslaveforu to know more. Samples available. Taking requests rn!

Below is the review to a recent smut I wrote.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230108_153132.jpg
Screenshot_20230108_153132.jpg (484.78 KiB)
Viewed 249 times
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:08 am

DM/Kik @bbcslaveforu to get personalized professional smut/erotica written on any plot you want. Taking requests rn! Samples available.

Here is a review uploaded.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230110_005242.jpg
Screenshot_20230110_005242.jpg (113.23 KiB)
Viewed 233 times
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:53 pm

Get personalized professional eroticas/sex stories written for you. SAMPLES AVAILABLE. DM me or kik me @ bbcslaveforu for details. TAKING REQUESTS RN!
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby fanofjessejane » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:21 pm

Want personalized professional eroticas/sex stories written on any plot/person you want? SAMPLES AVAILABLE. DM me or kik me @ bbcslaveforu for details. TAKING REQUESTS RN!
fanofjessejane
Respected Member
Respected Member

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post