NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

your mom & sis need some piss ;)

Request and find teen and amateur girls here to cum tribute/perv/cock tribute/jerk to/chat about! Post your family, friends, gfs, and all other girls for tributes to their picture here. Public cum and cock tributes on my picture requests. This is the place to post consensual requests for tributes of teens and amateurs! Or just to share/view cool social pics. (Ages 18-25)
Forum rules
No under age fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

your mom & sis need some piss ;)

Unread postby luvmyrealitykings » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 am

Seeing as how I get a lot of PM requests to piss on various girls, I thought I'd make a thread. But this one's a little more specific. If there's one thing I love as a guy in my early 20's, it's chicks and their mothers. My ultimate fantasy would be to date a girl whose dream was to have a threesome with the woman who gave birth to her. So I ask that you send in pics of moms and daughters together - preferably those who are of your immediate family or who you just know quite well (they will have first preference) - and I'll give them a golden shower ;) ... If they're really hot, I'll probably cock/cum them as well.

I know I'm not the best tributer, but it's the thought that counts, right? We must degrade these sexy whores. :D
karma is an incentive and always appreciated
luvmyrealitykings
Respected Member
Respected Member

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post