NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Most perverted things you’ve done .!

Request and find teen and amateur girls here to cum tribute/perv/cock tribute/jerk to/chat about! Post your family, friends, gfs, and all other girls for tributes to their picture here. Public cum and cock tributes on my picture requests. This is the place to post consensual requests for tributes of teens and amateurs! Or just to share/view cool social pics. (Ages 18-25)
Forum rules
No under age fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Most perverted things you’ve done .!

Unread postby Pervvv » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:37 am

1. Over the years I’ve had all my gfs, and certain family members posted on cl ads to raid their panties while I record
2. Little hand stroke me
3 . Exposed a ton of girls on line
NO PUSSY STORIES!!!
Pervvv
Extreme Poster

Re: Most perverted things you’ve done .!

Unread postby Pervvv » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:45 am

Bump
Pervvv
Extreme Poster

Unread postby I’m just going » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:37 am

I put a - camera and watched my mom and sister shower consecutively
I’m just going
Normal Poster

Unread postby Pervvv » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:08 am

[quote="I’m just going"]I put a - camera and watched my mom and sister shower consecutively[/quote]
I did that throughout high school my mom had no idea I would have her big floppy ass on my computer
Pervvv
Extreme Poster

Unread postby nameless_msgme » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:50 am

Me (curious . boy)amd my little sister (curious . girl) would like to play doctor behind our parents back. The game would always end with the doctor (little sister) pumping out the bad white stuff from me and reducing the "swelling", best orgasms of my life.
nameless_msgme

Unread postby Pervvv » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:50 am

Nice
Pervvv
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Pervvv » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:55 pm

Bump
Pervvv
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Pervvv » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Bumo
Pervvv
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Ragstad » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:12 pm

1: I was at the park with a friend and saw 2 girls 3 years younger than me (I was a) go into the bushes, squat down and start pissing. After my friend went home I went back to the bushes and licked up all of their piss and jerked off with it.
2: My friends sister pissed in a Bush and I licked it up and jerked off.
:D
Ragstad

Unread postby maniwis » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:19 pm

nameless_msgme wrote:Me (curious . boy)amd my little sister (curious . girl) would like to play doctor behind our parents back. The game would always end with the doctor (little sister) pumping out the bad white stuff from me and reducing the "swelling", best orgasms of my life.

Amazing
maniwis
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Kuup » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:18 am

I’m 19, Last summer I did sexual things to my cute . cousin and found some things of hers when she was asleep , I woke up at 2 A.M. to go to the restroom. I noticed she left her door open and was sleeping in small shorts because it was kind of a hot night. I got very turned on and wen to her. She is quite a deep sleeper, so I took this opportunity. i could see some of her pussy lips and they were nice and a little bushy. Next I lightly placed my dick on her cheek and went on to sniff her plump thighs and hairy pussy. After to get myself more turned on I quietly searched her panties drawer and surprisingly found a 5 inch dildo, ball gag, and a small lube bottle buried under her panties (not sure how she got these but I was super turned on nonetheless) her dildo smelled like her pussy and it still had her dry cum on it. I then sniffed on her used panties and cummed on her ass. After I headed back to bed. I think she didn’t know any of it happened from how she treated me later on in the morning. like I was still the same old me.
Kuup

Unread postby gotya12368 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:20 am

Use to jerk off watching my gf’s mom getting undressed peeking in her windows
gotya12368
Extreme Poster

Unread postby tricko » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:27 pm

stole panties from my neighbours washing line came in them then hung it back up. came on my neighbours daughters car door handle so she would have to touch it yet next morning
tricko
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Ragstad » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:13 am

tricko wrote:stole panties from my neighbours washing line came in them then hung it back up. came on my neighbours daughters car door handle so she would have to touch it yet next morning

Fucking brilliant
Ragstad

Unread postby Michia16 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:49 am

Jerk off in my little sisters room while she was sleeping.
Michia16

Unread postby eblik » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:19 pm

I shared an apartment with an incredibly hot blonde years ago. I used to make banana-walnut cookies that she was just wild about. One day I mixed up a batch batter and I decided to add some of my own batter. After blowing my load into the mix, I stirred it up and baked a couple of dozen cookies. When she got home I surprised her with them and told her they were all just for her. Over the next several days she ate them all and had no clue about the "special ingredient." :D
If they're old enough to go to the store by themselves they're old enough to get bread. ;)
eblik
Active Poster

Unread postby maniwis » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:20 pm

Michia16 wrote:Jerk off in my little sisters room while she was sleeping.

So amazing
maniwis
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: Most perverted things you’ve done . (18+) (18+)!

Unread postby Utubepervert » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:58 pm

Damn I done so many perverted things as a teen, shit where to start. Okay masturbation, I did not masturbate until after I started have sex. There was a few times girls jerked me off but didn't know what was going on or think about it after it happened. That is another story for another day and probably one of the main reason I was sexually hyper in my Teen and teen years and yes it was because of girls doing stuff to me or them having me do stuff to them at a young age. Made me curious then normal.

When I was discovering as a teen how girls panties were creamy wet, sticky and smelled good, I used them to jerk off. At this point I have been invited to many pool parties and were I discovered easy access to multiply panties at once. I would use them to help me jerk off and cum in them, but usually the girls would bring extra pair of panties or wear their bathing suit as panties until they got home, never once putting back on the panties I used or cummed in.

Except this pool party, it was usual boys and girls mix, I made sure to pay attention who was wearing what so I know whose panties I was using or sniffing when I got them. Out of the five girls two didn't bring a change of clothing. Everyone changed in their perspective areas, the girls changed downstairs in the guest bedroom which had 3rd full bathroom. I waited until someone used the guest bathroom, which gave me a reason to use the bathroom downstairs. I went straight to the room. Out of the three girls who bought change of clothes one had sticky little balls of discharge and the other two their panties were damp, but smelled really good. I was about to use the sticky pair and one damp pair. But remembered the other two didn't bring a change. I found their clothes tucked away in the corner and they had their panties stashed in their jeans. I think they were sisters or cousins one pair of the younger girl was slightly creamy the other girl who was older than me by one year, OMG her gusset was plastered or caked with creamy cum. Either she had an orgasm in her panties or very very horny. They were so wet she had went through her panties. I rushed right to the bathroom had the one pair on my face inhaling her scent and the other pair that was really full of cum wrapped around my dick. It was so wet didn't need to spit to rehydrate her cum like I would usually have to do to other girls panties. Damn 3 strokes into it I am cumming in buckets not one drop of my cum got on the floor I was able to pump every drop into her panties. I put everything back as I found it and went back to the pool. No one missed me or questioned were I was, forty five minutes into the pool action a summer storm kicks in no rain only lightening. Two cracks and a few booms from the sky the girls go running and screaming, at this point I was nervous. I know it was not enough time for my cum to dry, soak in the gusset yes but not dry. 30 mins later the girls cum from downstairs, since I didn't hear any screams or see one of the girls rushing up to tell someone something, i figured she must have used her bathing suit as panties since they were cleaner. I noticed the girl kind of looked bothered and now I am noticing everytime she gets up or walk constantly pulling her wedge out the back and the front. When someone used the guest bathroom again I went downstairs to use the other went into the room. All the girls had their bathing suits drying including the one who panties I creamed. My heart sank and I got instantly hard again knowing she is wearing panties with my cum in them. During the making of pizza when she bent down to get something I saw part of her panties waist band, I thought wow she must be a virgin she doesn't know what a guy cums smell or look like and since they were still wet went she took them off she probably expected them to be still wet when she put them on. I was so horny knowing my cum was smeared on her lips. Everytime she moved she was picking a wedgy, I felt I was about to cum just watching her walk around.

That is one of many perverted stuff I did when I was younger thank god I got that shit out my system before adult hood. Back then the worst I would have been labeled was neighborhood perv or thought of as boys being boys. Any teen do that shit now would be on the offenders list
Utubepervert
Active Poster

Re: Most perverted things you’ve done . (18+) (18+)!

Unread postby Utubepervert » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:12 am

Bump
Utubepervert
Active Poster

Re: Most perverted things you’ve done . (18+)!

Unread postby Ramsfan1955 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:18 pm

Had a really hot neighbor growing up. She was in her early 30’s, no . and married to an very wealthy attorney who was 25+ yrs older. They I used to go away on vacation and on the weekends a lot and I would go over and feed their cats. Didn’t take long for me to start rifling through her panty drawers and I was not disappointed. Hot lace panties, thongs, lingerie and a closet full of super high stilleto heels. (She was the type that wore heels w jeans to go shopping for groceries, def liked male attention). She also did some modeling in her 20’s and had pictures on display in her hallway in frames.

I started just using her panties to jerk off with and got to the point I’d get totally naked on her bed, setup her picture to look at while I jacked it with panties and a hot lace teddy I really liked. I’d have a pair of heels I took out of her closet and would blow my load into one of her high heels. I’d clean out my cum, put everything thing back just so and move on. I then started doing the same thing but I’d take her lipstick and dip it the river of cum I’d sprayed into her heels. I saw her a lot when I went over to collect the $ for watching her cats and there were def times she’d be wearing the heels I had just soaked w my cum a day or too before and had on the same lipstick shade I drenched in my semen. That was always the hottest knowing she had my cum on her lips one way or the other.

Some weekends if my parents weren’t gonna be home (this was prob from when I was 14-17) Id bring a gym bag to her house and bring the pictures, panties, matching bras, high heels and lipstick over to my house and then bring it back the next day.

I’m pretty sure she never knew anything but I did eventually just take 2 pairs of her panties for my own keeping and I’m sure there were a couple pairs I put back that had some slight cumstains on them. There was def a pair of heels that had a silk fabric on the outside that I had a goo stain I could not get out.

Started bringing my hs girlfriend there when i got my license cause we would fuck in the guest room while no one was there. Def wanted my gf to try on some of the lingerie in the closet but I never had to nerve to ask. Also wanted to fuck in the master bedroom so I could look at the pic of my neighbor while screwing my gf but she was never down. Good times though.
Ramsfan1955

Re: Most perverted things you’ve done . (18+)!

Unread postby Anniespanties69 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:23 pm

Wickr anniespanties69
Anniespanties69
Extreme Poster

Re: Most perverted things you’ve done +!

Unread postby Ghos » Mon May 31, 2021 7:52 am

Ajoute-moi sur ..com/ pour qu'on puisse discuter ! Mon nom d'utilisateur est ghjvghjj#3645.
Attachments
AD05B725-B46C-4CDC-962D-E948867CDA41.jpeg
AD05B725-B46C-4CDC-962D-E948867CDA41.jpeg (26.29 KiB)
Viewed 13731 times
Ghos

Re: Most perverted things you’ve done .(18+)(18+)!

Unread postby deathkiller » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:29 am

Nice
yahoo: deathkiller2012
Msn: deathkiller@live.co.uk
deathkiller
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Womenhater » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:20 pm

I have jerked off to Girls on the beach while hiding in bushes and behind walls
Wick: swerunk69
Kik: man8170
Session:
05b6773cd6b83894354da65327f185d97e099a0646200b3d2dbae909f489f89d5f
Womenhater
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Atrain » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:23 pm

I’ve had a guy suck my dick while I watched videos of his wife and daughter on his laptop in a parked car. Honestly the best blow job I ever had
Atrain
Normal Poster

Re: Most perverted things you’ve done .(18+)!

Unread postby Ukpervs55 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:15 pm

Wickr ukperv55
Ukpervs55
Active Poster

Unread postby CoUser2003 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:34 am

I have 2 siblings, older sister and younger brother. Can't even count how many times I crept into their rooms at night while they were sleeping... mainly used their feet to jerk off but I also got handjobs from my sis that way. Even managed to put it in her mouth one time. And I've been doing that stuff for years, hardest orgasms of my life
CoUser2003
Normal Poster

Unread postby Pervvv » Thu May 26, 2022 5:46 am

This morning while my wife was at work I recorded an old man cumming in her panties
Pervvv
Extreme Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post