NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

18y julia!comment, tribute for naked pics pls pm

Request and find teen and amateur girls here to cum tribute/perv/cock tribute/jerk to/chat about! Post your family, friends, gfs, and all other girls for tributes to their picture here. Public cum and cock tributes on my picture requests. This is the place to post consensual requests for tributes of teens and amateurs! Or just to share/view cool social pics. (Ages 18-25)
Forum rules
No under age fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

18y julia!comment, tribute for naked pics pls pm

Unread postby cumshotdaddy » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Pls splash your jizz over my young daughter tell me all what you would like to do with her
Attachments
file.jpeg
file.jpeg (81.05 KiB)
Viewed 4693 times
file-1.jpeg
file-1.jpeg (135.79 KiB)
Viewed 4693 times
file-4.jpeg
file-4.jpeg (26.8 KiB)
Viewed 4693 times
cumshotdaddy
Extreme Poster

Re: 18y julia!comment, tribute for naked pics pls pm

Unread postby cumshotdaddy » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:49 pm

What would yo do? Pls fuck her
Attachments
file-3.jpeg
file-3.jpeg (61.44 KiB)
Viewed 4661 times
cumshotdaddy
Extreme Poster

Unread postby cumshotdaddy » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:30 am

Wer will Sie nackt sehen?? Pm me pervers comments triutes or fakes
cumshotdaddy
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Melinageilesau » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Soll ich sie faken?
Melinageilesau

Unread postby cumshotdaddy » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:53 pm

Jaaa bitte!!!
cumshotdaddy
Extreme Poster

Unread postby cumshotdaddy » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:38 am

Plsss fake or tributeeee
cumshotdaddy
Extreme Poster

Unread postby cumshotdaddy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm

Who can Tribute her?? Pm me for naked pics
cumshotdaddy
Extreme Poster

Unread postby jackxcx » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:32 pm

Sexy!
jackxcx
Active Poster

Unread postby cumshotdaddy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:41 pm

Fuck me
Attachments
file-21.jpg
file-21.jpg (63.16 KiB)
Viewed 4257 times
cumshotdaddy
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Sincerity » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Id pretend to be a service tech with a company saying there was a gas leak in the neighborhood and ask if I could come in. Once inside Id compliment her and lock the door behind me. She'd go back to reading or whatever and Id lull her into a sense of security and tell her a few jokes. I'd tell her I had a daughter that reminded me of her except that she has smaller breasts and is boy crazy to get a laugh. I'd ask if she had a boyfriend and if not offer my services and make her laugh and Id show her a risqué picture of my daughter and tell her that she turns me on and that she teases me relentlessly and ask if she teases you. I'd say 'I bet you do, because you're teasing me now."....
Sincerity
Normal Poster

Unread postby Sincerity » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:04 pm

...She'd shift uncomfortably in that leather couch, rubbing her legs together getting wet, seeing the bulge in my pants and subconsciously bite her lip and Id put my hand on her knee. Her thighs would drift apart and she'd silence her phone as I moved in to occupy that heavenly space. She'd be willing to pay for my daughter's teasing with her own body and the thought of you being inside her, using me to substitute for her fantasy....
Sincerity
Normal Poster

Unread postby Sincerity » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm

..My heavy work belt coming undone with her soft fingers, our eyes fixated on one another as she pulls me out, throbbing to her tight little body, stroking me with some spit on her fingers. Her pretty mouth next to my flesh as she licks her lips and plays with her wet pussy under her shorts... Thinking of her daddy as she sucks me to the thought of my daughter making me hard, knowing that Id probably stolen her panties to use to get off...
Sincerity
Normal Poster

Unread postby cumshotdaddy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Ohhhhhhyeahhh pls more
cumshotdaddy
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Sincerity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:54 am

...I hear her wet little pussy smacking away on her finger as she fumbles with my cock getting it harder but trying to decide if she'll risk letting me take her without you home to protect her. Her sweet daddy who she wants to be with so badly but is frightened of what you'd think of her. It turns her on even more thinking about your response and how you might fulfill her fantasy...
Sincerity
Normal Poster

Unread postby Sincerity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:00 am

... - of the monster she's using to play out her fantasy. Not knowing what I'm capable of but yet she continues to press me into her tight throat, veins caressing every surface of her perfect mouth and tongue, drawing my cum closer and closer to the tip with each stroke. Her body begging for that white hot cum to be injected deep inside her youth...
Sincerity
Normal Poster

Unread postby Sincerity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:09 am

I look at her photos on the wall and see her looking so innocent and the contrast makes me harder and I grab her hair and start assuming some control of the situation, making her gag, with tears in her eyes. Long string of drool swaying from her lips as I fuck her pretty lips. She's still fully clothed but not for long. Seams start to strain and split as my fist wads up the fabric and tugs it until her breasts spill out swaying to my aggression. Her legs wide apart now, fingers wet and staining the couch. I pull out to show her what Her mouth has sculpted and she whimpers "daddy". Music to my ears. My girl finally in my hands, I see my daughters face in hers and I groan her name, turning her around and tearing off those wet shorts. "Fuck me daddy!" She cries out, arching her back for me; for you. Her perfect pussy tiny beneath my cock, hot wet and swollen....
Sincerity
Normal Poster

Unread postby Sincerity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:36 am

..lthe gash on the tip of my cock opens as I work my cock against her, that silvery precum coating her curves, dipping into her hungry cunt, mixing our excitement together, frothing to the motion. Savouring that first contact and slapping her with heavy inches growing to her whimpering need. She pushes back into me in surrender to her new daddy and we bond in the most intimate of ways. Impaling her with my filthy cock, my hands on her hips...
Sincerity
Normal Poster

Unread postby Sincerity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:50 am

L..scrubbing her insides with the hard edges and throbbing rails of veins built just for girls like her. Insatiable girls. I fuck her so hard on the couch til the feet drag across the floor. I pull out to reserve my load for another location in the house. I pick her up and sling her over my shoulder and stride off to your bedroom where she squeals in excitement, her fantasy unfolding quickly before her glazed eyes. She helps me strip the rest of the way so she can feel our skin touch and I throw her into the bed. My mouth finding her cunt and ravaging it, sucking a winding stream of her sweet girl juices into my mouth, swirling it about and spitting it back on her cunt. Her legs quivering to the sound of my mouth ejacukate, dripping down her thighs. I turn my attention to your dresser and find a pair of your underwear and stuff them in her mouth. She inhales deeply as I slip back inside your daughter, drunk off her daddy's scent....
Sincerity
Normal Poster

Unread postby Sincerity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:44 am

..i finger fuck her and play with her tits, sucking them and biting them, my cock laying across her hip, drooling pools of cum onto your sheets. Her hands on mine, guiding fingers into her as if they were her own as she assails her spit-covered clit. She cums all over my hand and squeezes it between her thighs as I pull her hair back and kiss her neck. She's gasping, imagining its you who is taking her. I slip my cock over her wet pussy and drop the tip into the divot of her asshole. Her tight little asshole, waiting to be torn by cock. I sink that fucking cock into her and pierce it as she rifles her cunt for more juices to accompany my slithering cock into her darkest pleasure...
Sincerity
Normal Poster

Unread postby Sincerity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:49 am

...buried inside her, she's mine, all the unholy thoughts of my daughter played out inside yours. I twist my cock inside her as she starts to scream in pain. I slap her cheek and she bears down on my cock and I gasp, almost exploding inside her. I pull out and stroke myself into a frenzy as she watches and masturbates with me...
Sincerity
Normal Poster

Unread postby Sincerity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:02 am

...I look over at your nightstand and see a photo of you and her and she's sittung on your lap. I imagine you being hard and her enjoying it and you masturbating to that photo every night before bedtime, just like I do thinking about my daughter. Your daughters warm body coaxing me to cum, to be its final resting place before she scoops it up with her fingers to taste it. I straddle her waist and take aim between her breasts, her arm trapped beneath me, moving frantically as she does the same. "Oh daddy give me all your cum," she begs me. I can't resist her and I freeze up, my cock gagging on the boiling load, throbbing and straining, her mouth open just slightly, waiting. My insides melt and I shoot my pent up load all across her chest and chin and lips as she cums beneath me on her flaking fingernail polished fingertips. I spill down her sides, soaking your bed, soaking your daughters skin for daddy. I get up, get dressed and pass you in the hallway on the way out. You walk, stunned into the bedroom to see her sprawled in the bed and she swings her legs open as you shut the door.
Sincerity
Normal Poster

Unread postby doriuni » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:27 am

yes she hot
send me more photo hot
i back this with my cock cumming
doriuni
Active Poster