NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

My Sister's Best Friend's Best Friend + My Chunky Coworker

Request and find teen and amateur girls here to cum tribute/perv/cock tribute/jerk to/chat about! Post your family, friends, gfs, and all other girls for tributes to their picture here. Public cum and cock tributes on my picture requests. This is the place to post consensual requests for tributes of teens and amateurs! Or just to share/view cool social pics. (Ages 18-25)
Forum rules
No under age fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

My Sister's Best Friend's Best Friend + My Chunky Coworker

Unread postby theprincessslover » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:06 pm

I present to you another gift. A native cheese-head..this high-pitch voiced, huge-titted roommate of my sister, who's best friends with ALSO roommate's best friend of my sister...
Hanna.

About 23..give or take.
An actress.
This little Queen plays roles of like hookers, strippers, and risque' Cabaret dancers..my sister says she is picky and only "dates" or in other words fucks extremely attractive men. Imagine the treat that that lucky bastard would enjoy of pulling out, sucking on, and squeezing those massive, yummy titties of hers every night, fucking her good in her thick body.
Anytime I'm around in their house, or if I see her on stage..I get horny. I have to hide my boners when her big titties bounce around without a bra restraining them, or if she's wearing shorts and her fat, white thighs are showing leading up to her thick, fat ass..or...when she wears flip-flops and I see her nice, yummy, painted toes and long feet.

The second treat is my fresh rookie coworker. I trained this cute, thick 22 year old Nurse in training. What lacks in her face (other than her big, juicy-lipped smile) makes up in her huge chest and fat rear. She is thick in all the right ways and places. She is so completely innocent..the kind youu wouldn't be shocked to find out is a virgin somehow. But no...I expect that she hops on and rides her boyfriend when need be. He gets to pound that huge, fat ass and claim it as his own.
Working with her is torture. I get so horny. She wears the same tight, black pants that her ass can barely be contained by, and a low-hanging top that her cleavage pops out of when she is sitting down in the office. She wears bright red lipstick on her fat, juicy lips, and is somehow always got the biggest, most radiant smile on her face. She bends over to get stuff from bottom shelves, her undies, suspectingly a thong sometimes, pop out of the top and show me the beginning of the great curve up into her hips.
My coworker's name is Lisa.
Big ol' Lisa.
Probably always a straight A student, with a good, responsible boyfriend accompanied. I want to loosen that girl up.
I wanna bend her over, spread open her thick legs, and stick my hard cock right inside of Lisa from behind and fuck her like a pathetic dog.
I wanna suck on her big, fat titties like a baby breastfeeding.
I'll stick my face down in Lisa's lap and run my tongue over and into every crevice down underneath Lisa's private areas under her hips and thighs and in between her ass and vagina.
She looks like the kind to not properly and thoroughly shave her pussy.
She'd have curly, brown swirls guarding her tight, pink pussy inside of her.

I have admired her ass at work before, and had to go into the restroom and stroke myself once.
She kept bending over at the bar to grab milks out of the fridges below her, or reach across the bar to grab a shaker or sleeve and her fat ass would pop out in plain view for all to admire. I kept imagining grabbing her flabby cheeks and pulling them hard against my hips as my cock was interlocked between Lisa and I, running 8 1/2 inches all the way up inside of her snatch. I wanted to walk by her and spank her. Hard.
I started sprouting up in my pants behind the bar, so I took a bathroom break, pulled down my pants, and jerked myself on the clock to my sexy, fat barista under my command out on the floor. I looked at Lisa's Facebook on my phone, zooming in on her exposed legs, stomach, and feet in her bikini pictures as I aggressively jerked off. I ended up without even planning to..cumming all over the toilet seat and getting some on myself. Once I zipped back up and pretended to wash my hands, I went back out behind Lisa at the bar and wiped the cum I had on my arm right onto the back of Lisa's pants on her ass.

The girls are in no way connected, other than the physical sexual attraction I strongly share for them both.
I masturbate to both girls frequently, sometimes in their presence, and sometimes late at night in my room with all of my clothes off and their pictures pulled up on my computer screen.
I'll be spending New Years in the company of my sister's roommate this year.
I can't contain it, besides all of the captions for the photos give a brief description of the scenario of the photo.
My sister's best friend/roommate is Tori. I've posted about her before. Now HER best friend is our girl, whom she met while going to college in Wisconsin. She have been inseparable ever since. Her friend's name is Hanna.
Hanna G@%%&#*.
Hanna is 23 I believe, graduated college, and working as an actress.
Her body is to die for, and Hanna gives off a certain Princess demeanor that you know she has slept her way around her college, MAYBE even high school, and knows how to take a good, fat cock rammed up in her.
Her fat tits blossomed from a young age, 2007 or so. They began popping out of every shirt or dress she wore. It makes her Facebook entertaining to flip through from 2007 all the way till now, almost every picture of Hanna makes me hard. Whether she's laying a juicy smooch on a friend, boy or girl's, cheek, opening her mouth open wide as if for a cock to be lowered in front of her shooting semen down into her throat, or the little Queen wearing a shirt that hangs down low on her chest and lets her plump, big titties pop out of the top of the shirt...Hanna's Facebook works like a Art forum and you can trace the growth of Hanna's breasts and see her blossom into full womanhood from an early age up until yesterday, and stroke your hard cock that throbs as you flip through Hanna's teenage and early adult life timeline.

Over my New Year's celebration, I plan on getting some really good footage of Hanna and Tori as they get drunker and I sneakily document them up close + personal. :-)
I'll give you guys a first-hand look at her large boobies and how they bounce and move about in person up near your face. We'll see her ass walking in who knows what kind of pants...when I get a window, I'll sneak into each of the girl's rooms (Hanna, Tori, Tori's hot sister) and spend some time in their laundry and possessions. I'll find Hanna's freshest and dirtiest pair of skimpy little undies and stick my face down in them, licking and tasting every inch of where her sweaty crotch came into contact with the material. The string of her thong will be wedged up in between her cheeks in her ass hole...I'll give that a lick clean up + down. I'll wear all kinds of her panties, bras, and clothes, rubbing my hard dick up inside of them and my pre-cum oozing out and smearing all up in the crotch of my fantasy girl's panties. I'll do the same for Tori and her sister..but for the moment we are focusing on Hanna, and I want to get you guys as hard as me and jerking yourselves as hard as I am for this young woman. Seriously, those tits will make you hard in seconds. I don't care what you fantasize about doing to her, brainstorm some ideas for me as I go to the New Year's "party" and am around Hanna and able to pursue her sexually.
I'll try to take any kind of pictures I can get.
Down-shirts, up-skirts, feet closeups, maybe catch her when she's sleeping and wave my cock in front of her face..I'll catch her walking from behind to watch her ass shake, and I'll catch her sitting on the couch in a dress and lifting up her legs to spread open the bottom of her dress and flashing her pink panties covering her snatch for just a split second, and I'll even try to find a way to rig the bathroom so that when Hanna goes in to use it, I can record her on video pulling down her pants or off her dress, and sitting down, and listening to her pee trickle into the bowl, or maybe she will make some more noise...
Imagine catching her wiping herself...

Anyways, the point is that I will have more fresh and current updated content of Hanna to counteract the presentation I am giving you this morning. We'll sneak footage of her while she's awake and around, and then review and jack off to her when we are alone and private. I want you guys to help me.

I've been masturbating to these girls for a while, some longer than others..
Tori, 8 years.
Hanna, probably 2 1/2 years.
Lisa, a month max.
Attachments
Hanna Mouth Opened.jpg
Hanna opening up her mouth for us to shoot our loads right into her mouth and down her throat.
Hanna Mouth Opened.jpg (134.7 KiB)
Viewed 27296 times
Hanna Young Hooker.jpg
Hanna at a young age as a hooker..starting her sleazy personality early on in school and continuing to let boys enjoy her body too much.
Hanna Young Hooker.jpg (54.27 KiB)
Viewed 27296 times
Hanna + Tori Sandals and Dresses.jpg
Best friends. The perfect pair. Tori is short, kind of plump, with a wide set of hips and fat, flabby butt and good, C-cup sized boobies on her chest. Hanna is thicker set and taller, but not necessarily chunkier. She has pretty wide hips as well, with equally as big pale, flabby thighs and a big butt on her rear. Her tits are huge and bounce around in her top no matter what kind of bra she is wearing. They both have long feet, with Tori's toes being long and slender and Hanna's toes more puffy and stout. Hanna's face is squinted and wrinkles weird like a grandma in a 23 year old woman's body..and Tori is not a very attractive looking girl with a big nose, squinty eyes, and thin purse lips. Hanna's lips are nice, fat, and juicy. :)
Hanna + Tori Sandals and Dresses.jpg (134.39 KiB)
Viewed 27296 times
Hanna Sexy and Tori Mooning the Camera.jpg
Tori foolishly tempting me to mount her from behind when she waves it in my face like that, and Hanna just looking hot at a younger age.
Hanna Sexy and Tori Mooning the Camera.jpg (114.39 KiB)
Viewed 27296 times
Hannah Head Shot.jpg
Possibly the best picture of Hanna. The picture that I cummed on in my store as it fell on the ground...good times. Her chest just looks domainsalez3.com here.
Hannah Head Shot.jpg (72.03 KiB)
Viewed 27296 times
Hanna Bikini Tummy.jpg
Hanna's pale exposed body in a bikini.
Hanna Bikini Tummy.jpg (174.32 KiB)
Viewed 27296 times
Lisa Perky Tits.jpg
Simple, big Lisa looking hot in yoga pants.
Lisa Perky Tits.jpg (59.48 KiB)
Viewed 27296 times
Lisa Muffin Top.jpg
Lisa On Graduation Night
Lisa Muffin Top.jpg (122.91 KiB)
Viewed 27296 times
Lisa Pink Shorts.jpg
Lisa wearing a short pair of hot pink shorts that make her fat booty pop out.
Lisa Pink Shorts.jpg (57.5 KiB)
Viewed 27296 times
Lisa Legs and Flip Flops.jpg
Lisa's Thick, Pale Legs and Chunky Body Wearing Flip-Flops.
Lisa Legs and Flip Flops.jpg (279.3 KiB)
Viewed 27296 times
theprincessslover
Active Poster

Re: My Sister's Best Friend's Best Friend + My Chunky Cowork

Unread postby theprincessslover » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:45 pm

So Lisa was the new girl at my store and I got to train her on everything, casually flirting with her although aware of a boyfriend. My first impression when she came in for her interview..she had a FAT ass and some big ol' titties. :-p I thought her face was ok, nothing great, but her body...She was so thick in all the perfect places.
Immediately, Lisa was categorized as a fuck-able, but too annoying and goody-two shoes to actually want any commitment with. Her ass got me horny at work, and eventually I started jerking off to her at home.
There's something about her pictures that captures the essence of her chubbiness perfectly, in her bikinis or in tight dresses.

One thing that these two goddesses of my sexual mind have in common that not a lot of girls/women that I jerk off to actually have usually...
Huge knockers. Natural.
I have spent countless nights, and "bathroom trips" at work, flipping through and zooming in on Lisa and Hanna's Facebook photo albums because in almost every single picture you can notice their beautiful breasts popping out in some way and it makes me so hard. So here is a collection of the best pictures to represent these girls busts.

Please at any point of this forum post, or send to me privately, pictures/videos of you masturbating to either or both of these girls. Show me what they do to your cock when you see their big boobies all over their Facebook pictures.
Attachments
Lisa Perky Tits.jpg
Here's Lisa relaxing in some yoga pants and a shirt that accentuates her sagging, perky tits.
Lisa Perky Tits.jpg (59.48 KiB)
Viewed 27241 times
Lisa Cleavage.jpg
Lisa's Cleavage While in a Bikini
Lisa Cleavage.jpg (80.58 KiB)
Viewed 27241 times
Lisa Chubbyaduation.jpg
Lisa's Big Boobs at Graduation
Lisa Chubbyaduation.jpg (70.98 KiB)
Viewed 27241 times
Lisa Bikini.jpg
Lisa Looking Busty in a Bikini
Lisa Bikini.jpg (45.37 KiB)
Viewed 27241 times
Hanna Fat Jugs.jpg
Perfectly round, grapefruit-sized boobs.
Hanna Fat Jugs.jpg (54.01 KiB)
Viewed 27241 times
Hanna Cleavage.jpg
Here is Hanna dressed up all nice, her dress failing to conceal her large, sagging jugs and probably drawing more attention at the awards show than her show.
Hanna Cleavage.jpg (230.82 KiB)
Viewed 27241 times
Young Hanna Tits Grabbed.jpg
Look like someone beat me to it. I love how Hanna draws so much extra attention to her breasts even when she doesn't need to do anything to make them noticeable.
Young Hanna Tits Grabbed.jpg (64.3 KiB)
Viewed 27241 times
Hanna Neon Tits.jpg
Here is Hanna attempting to be a rave girl. She has the body for, she's not afraid to show off her curvy, thick body in front of thousands of people on drugs to adore.
Hanna Neon Tits.jpg (95.91 KiB)
Viewed 27241 times
Hanna Sexy CLeavage.jpg
I went to dinner with my sister and her once and she wore this dress. The top barely manages to stay up above and covering her large breasts underneath, which Hanna didn't wear a bra either, and the WHOLE meal I couldn't help but just stare at Hanna's cleavage and drool..imagining sucking on her fat, succulent nipples.
Hanna Sexy CLeavage.jpg (110.45 KiB)
Viewed 27241 times
Hanna Perfect Tits View Down Shirt.jpg
This is easily my favorite picture of Hanna. You can just peer right down her shirt to those big, round ta-ta's. And she looks a little sweaty which kind of turns me on.
Hanna Perfect Tits View Down Shirt.jpg (79.28 KiB)
Viewed 27241 times
theprincessslover
Active Poster

Unread postby theprincessslover » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Now Hanna was far up north growing out her ta-ta's as I first started learning how to touch myself and get myself hard. The girl that taught me (first pictured) Tori..a Lutheran girl from my new church youth group whom I was turned onto from the first second I saw her..
Wearing a bright hot pink tanktop revealing her early Freshmen growth of a chest, shorts showing her thick, pale thighs, and most importantly...
Tori wore her legendary pink flip flops, first introducing me to, not only a love of beautiful feet and toes, but of her longgg and sleeender white toes usually painted pink or not at all. As touchy as I was in those early years, if even my sister had Tori over to the house, and she left her flip flops at the door and walked around my house barefoot, I would follow and secretly glance at them and get hard in my pants. Then I'd break off up to my room and shut the door. I'd lay down in my closet and close the door, holding my bean bag pillow under my little growing dick and humping it for usually only about a minute or two and then I would explode into ecstasy and pump out cum onto my carpet.
I came so much on my high school rug that by the time we moved it felt crunchy to walk on my carpet.
And no doubt, more than 50% of those sessions, I was thinking about and imagining what Tori looked like, felt like, tasted like...
My go-to move would have to be to bury my mouth into my elbow pretending its a pussy and kissing and spitting into it until I finally shoot off and start cumming wherever I'm standing.
I used to cum on my Grandma's rug in the toy room in the basement, I would walk up to the little pharmacy/toy store and go down in the very back of the empty toy room. I had fun in that room..I would cum onto the like beanie-baby human girl faces and hair, or under their "diaper" and smear it in. I would go into the middle of the woods, and just drop my pants and boxers and jerk myself off real quickly thinking of various girl fantasies that I have in my repertoire...
I snuck into a neighbor's garage once and cummed on their windshield.

I used to sneak out and wander around my neighborhood in easily removable clothing, masturbating on different neighbors back porches and outdoor garages. In one house a sexy milf lived with her husband and baby daughter.
One night while jacking off to the mommy outside of her house, I put a fake note on the mirror of her car that read:

"Thanks for a great time last night. I didn't know mommy had such feisty side to her. Rawwwr ;)"
Attachments
Tori and My Cock.jpg
Tori and My Cock.jpg (52.77 KiB)
Viewed 27105 times
Tori and Laurel's Feet.jpg
Tori and Laurel's Feet.jpg (27.63 KiB)
Viewed 27105 times
Hanna + Tori Licking.jpg
Hanna + Tori Licking.jpg (49.42 KiB)
Viewed 27105 times
Hanna Touching Tori's Ass.jpg
Hanna Touching Tori's Ass.jpg (172.93 KiB)
Viewed 27105 times
Young Hanna Slut.jpg
Young Hanna Slut.jpg (56.26 KiB)
Viewed 27105 times
HannaYoungBikiniCumShot.jpg
HannaYoungBikiniCumShot.jpg (1.34 MiB)
Viewed 27105 times
IMG_3274.JPG
IMG_3274.JPG (50.43 KiB)
Viewed 27105 times
theprincessslover
Active Poster

Unread postby theprincessslover » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:56 pm

More pics.
Attachments
Hanna Slut.jpg
Hanna Slut.jpg (42.39 KiB)
Viewed 26813 times
Hanna Gangbanged.jpg
Hanna Gangbanged.jpg (95.58 KiB)
Viewed 26813 times
Hanna Young In A Robe.jpg
Hanna Young In A Robe.jpg (33.68 KiB)
Viewed 26813 times
Hanna Snow Storm Cleavage.jpg
Hanna Snow Storm Cleavage.jpg (37.65 KiB)
Viewed 26813 times
Hanna + Tori Lesbains.jpg
Hanna + Tori Lesbains.jpg (96.92 KiB)
Viewed 26813 times
Hanna Hooker.jpg
Hanna Hooker.jpg (100.8 KiB)
Viewed 26813 times
theprincessslover
Active Poster

Unread postby theprincessslover » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:40 pm

Here are some younger shots of Hanna. There's no hiding the true inner Queen that's so visible with Hanna, something completely opposite of her best friend Tori, my oldest fantasy. Tori was very conservative and her Facebook was very plain and left a lot up to the imagination. A rare cleavage shot or barefoot picture was a treasure. When she would go to the beach, Tori would wear shorts to show less skin, whereas I can follow Hanna's Facebook all the way back to almost her school days and she is letting her fast-growing boobs pop out, or sticking her tongue out, or kissing her friends..teasing everybody and signaling horny boys that she is ready and able to be fucked and used.
Hanna matured fast and by high school already had larger than average breasts and a big, curvy waist, probably the target of a lot of horny high schoolers. Look at her big butt in her jean shorts. This is around the same age as Tori when I first discovered her and started learning how to touch myself..
Now whereas Tori was a dried up prude, a reserved goody-two-shoes who is careful of what she wears and saving herself for marriage or "true love", Hanna seems to have reveled in her beauty early on, and allowed boys to play around with and experiment sexually on her young body. I would guess that Hanna lost her virginity when she was a, Tori I wouldn't be surprised if she waited until she was 20-21 years old to give away her gift.
Look at young little Hanna sticking her foot in your face..I wanna suck on her big toe and wiggle them around in my mouth.
Then there is Hanna attending some dance, taunting the camera and turning around and showing her fat ass busting out of the back of her tight dress. You wonder who got to untie that that night and touch Hanna's privates and play around with her.
Another sign of Hanna's general playfulness and horniness is the amount of pictures she has kissing and rubbing or humping on her girl friends, almost making out with Tori on more than a few occasions. Here we have a young Hanna with one of her girl friends putting her face into Hanna's lap as Hanna smiles and plays along. I'd believe that Hanna has let a friend of her's go down on her for fun, just to try it.
Attachments
Hanna Humping.jpg
Hanna Humping.jpg (77.33 KiB)
Viewed 26762 times
Hanna Jean Shorts Ass.jpg
Hanna Jean Shorts Ass.jpg (230.84 KiB)
Viewed 26762 times
Hanna's Young Fat Ass in 2007.jpg
Hanna's Young Fat Ass in 2007.jpg (61.61 KiB)
Viewed 26762 times
Hanna Sassily Pointing Foot.jpg
Hanna Sassily Pointing Foot.jpg (72.15 KiB)
Viewed 26762 times
Young Hanna's Boob Falling Out of Bikini Top.jpg
Young Hanna's Boob Falling Out of Bikini Top.jpg (51.76 KiB)
Viewed 26762 times
Hanna Ass.jpg
Hanna Ass.jpg (63.63 KiB)
Viewed 26762 times
Hanna Eaten Out.jpg
Hanna Eaten Out.jpg (84.24 KiB)
Viewed 26762 times
theprincessslover
Active Poster

Unread postby manuelbecci » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:17 am

more please!