NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

I'm up for your dirty work on me!

Request and find teen and amateur girls here to cum tribute/perv/cock tribute/jerk to/chat about! Post your family, friends, gfs, and all other girls for tributes to their picture here. Public cum and cock tributes on my picture requests. This is the place to post consensual requests for tributes of teens and amateurs! Or just to share/view cool social pics. (Ages 18-25)
Forum rules
No under age fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

I'm up for your dirty work on me!

Unread postby Talia » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Thanks to those from the gallery that emailed on how to make a message thread for this. I hope I prove worthy enough.

Well, here are some of my pics that I hope u all want to see and make messy copies of... hahahaha.

I'll definitely post more assuming I am liked here. LOL.

I was told that these pics are only shown on this site so please don't copy them anywhere else so they don't get discovered by anyone I might know.

XOXOXOX,
Talia
Attachments
glasses.jpg
glasses.jpg (543.2 KiB)
Viewed 1703 times
hi.jpg
hi.jpg (348.06 KiB)
Viewed 1703 times
bathroom.jpg
bathroom.jpg (189.08 KiB)
Viewed 1703 times
newtop.jpg
newtop.jpg (386.53 KiB)
Viewed 1703 times
stylin.jpg
stylin.jpg (243.93 KiB)
Viewed 1703 times
Talia

Re: I'm up for your dirty work on me!

Unread postby Talia » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Sorry! I left off the original one from the gallery.
Attachments
myrequest.jpg
myrequest.jpg (281.6 KiB)
Viewed 1697 times
Talia

Unread postby PantyMan2 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:39 pm

God dam girl.. Ur sexy as sexy cann be... ;)

Could you post some of your sexy underwear?
PantyMan2

Unread postby newkid2539 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:34 pm

With a TributePrintedPics pic I am sure you will get all the dirty attention you can handle! When I have some free time soon I will be using you good and hard, what do you think?
newkid2539
Active Poster

Unread postby joblow » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:57 pm

4 talia.
Attachments
2012-06-19_00-13-59_634.jpg
2012-06-19_00-13-59_634.jpg (1020.66 KiB)
Viewed 1423 times
joblow

Unread postby Cumming_Up_Next » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:10 am

Fake account just to troll u guys i bet. Those pics are off of facebook probably
Cumming_Up_Next
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Cumming_Up_Next » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:10 am

Fake account just to troll u guys i bet. Those pics are off of facebook probably
Cumming_Up_Next
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Talia » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:16 pm

joblow wrote:4 talia.

thank u for that sweetie! its hot.

Here is a new pic.
Attachments
pucker.jpg
pucker.jpg (330.76 KiB)
Viewed 1269 times
Talia

Unread postby newkid2539 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Cumming_Up_Next wrote:Fake account just to troll u guys i bet. Those pics are off of facebook probably

I always have my reservations about the women here, but this time i think she is actually real. The TributePrintedPics sign pic is the only reason, take a good look at it and tell me if you really think its shopped. And besides that tin eye doesn't bring up any of the pics.
newkid2539
Active Poster

Unread postby Firehose » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:00 am

newkid2539 wrote:
Cumming_Up_Next wrote:Fake account just to troll u guys i bet. Those pics are off of facebook probably

I always have my reservations about the women here, but this time i think she is actually real. The TributePrintedPics sign pic is the only reason, take a good look at it and tell me if you really think its shopped. And besides that tin eye doesn't bring up any of the pics.

If she is real, she wouldnt mind posting a pic of her giving us the cumstarving look in the camera, open mouth, some cleavage holding a TributePrintedPics sign. Best facial target for a girl saying she wants us to cum.

If she can do that, I'll gladly post a facialvid (check my posts to see what my load on a pic can be. Is that worth posting that pic?)
Hot girl, Princess make-up, good quality face pic: on my to do list!
Firehose
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Cumming_Up_Next » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:16 am

Exactly. Firehose knows what i mean. Honestly theres so many pervs you can't tell whos real or not without hard proof. The picture with the writing on the arm looks very photoshopped because if you enlarge the picture you can see the writing on her arm has a different texture or resolution then the actual picture. I'm not gunna say 100% that shes fake we just need some proof your really real. If you are real and not some 40 year old virgin trying to pull something on us ill also gladly cum on you.
Cumming_Up_Next
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Firehose » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:11 am

Indeed. If all these "girls" want us to cum so badly, why dont they post pics dedicated to that? Why are the pics they post either blurry or the average social media pics?

If I was a girl horny enough to put myself on this site, I would post a picture of me looking like I wanted a man to cum on me: some cleavage or pushing my boobs up, open mouth and/or giving us the "gimme your cum on my face"-look.
Firehose
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Firehose » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:04 am

...and to make it plausible, on top of all said in my comment above I would at least show a sign saying: "for my COPP-men", but if I was a girl horny enough to do this, it would say "I want your warm cum all over my face" (followed by TributePrintedPics).
Firehose
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby joblow » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:59 am

allow me to concede that the poster may be fake. i have no way of knowing. it doesnt mean the girl in the pics is any less stunning.
joblow

Unread postby joblow » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:32 am

allow me to concede that the poster may be fake. i have no way of knowing. it doesnt mean the girl in the pics is any less stunning.
joblow

Unread postby Talia » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Wow. this sucks. :(

I'm sorry everyone thinks I'm a big fake, but I figured the point of this place was for fun. I'm sure you WOULD love for me to get naked or write "please cum all over my face" or something. well, like I said in my first post, I wanted to keep anything done on here, private. But knowing that things can 'sneak out', I'm not comfortable making such a blunt statement in a photo. If I stick with my regular pictures, I can always claim that I was not aware of the whole thing. But I also realize that can leave doubt for you guys.

Well, I'm sorry if I can't please your demands, but this whole thing was on a whim and for fun. It is not that crucial to ME to try and prove myself. So if that is how it is, then I'll just forget about this page and delete my posts. I just wanted some fun play back and forth.

Sorry if I disappointed. One last picture. If no one wants to play, that is fine, I'll give it a few days to see, then delete. Hope ya'll have fun with others then.
Attachments
fashion.jpg
fashion.jpg (499.01 KiB)
Viewed 986 times
Talia

Unread postby kreamspixs » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:13 pm

It is about cumming on a pic you like..... who cares who post it you are not going to have sex with them.. wether it is a girl or guy why should it matter.. it is about geting off
kreamspixs
Normal Poster

Unread postby Cumming_Up_Next » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Nah fuck that its the fact that he is lying that he is the girl to get men to cum on the pictures. Thats dishonest and stupid. Its kind of obvious its not her and hes just stealing pictures off of some social networking site so why not just tell the truth and stop pretending to be some . girl
Cumming_Up_Next
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Firehose » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Cumming Up Next is right. This guy would get better reactions if he posted: "Hey guys, check out this hottie I know/found/came along surfing on the web."

Pretending your a girl is sad. Pretending your a girl, wanting her pics to be kept private in order not to have them posted on the net, BUT posting them here is, as Cumming Up Next put it, dishonest and (most of all) stupid.

Hot chicks can count on my cum is they like to see themselves covered. If they want it private, not to end up all over the net, they can send me a PM and prove they are who they say in exchange for my cum on their pic.
Guys who want the girl of their choice seeing cummed will have my support (if the girl is of my taste as well).
Guys pretending to be girls, begging for cum, please... start your own site: cumonpicsofgirlswhoareactuallyguysstrokingtheircockswhilefantasizingtheyaregirlsyoucumon.com
Last edited by Firehose on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firehose
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Firehose » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Cumming Up Next is right. This guy would get better reactions if he posted: "Hey guys, check out this hottie I know/found/came along surfing on the web."

Pretending your a girl is sad. Pretending your a girl, wanting her pics to be kept private in order not to have them posted on the net, BUT posting them here is, as Cumming Up Next put it, dishonest and (most of all) stupid.

Hot chicks can count on my cum is they like to see themselves covered. If they want it private, not to end up all over the net, they can send me a PM and prove they are who they say in exchange for my cum on their pic.
Guys who want the girl of their choice seeing cummed will have my support (if the girl is of my taste as well).
Guys pretending to be girls, begging for cum, please... start your own site: cumonpicsofgirlswhoareactuallyguysstrokingtheircockswhilefantasizingtheyaregirlsyoucumon.com
Firehose
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby joblow » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:59 pm

and anther
Attachments
2012-06-22_02-29-58_489.jpg
2012-06-22_02-29-58_489.jpg (1.12 MiB)
Viewed 626 times
joblow

• Recommended Topics: