NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Some Teen friends of mine 18 y/o (They want your cum!)

Request and find teen and amateur girls here to cum tribute/perv/cock tribute/jerk to/chat about! Post your family, friends, gfs, and all other girls for tributes to their picture here. Public cum and cock tributes on my picture requests. This is the place to post consensual requests for tributes of teens and amateurs! Or just to share/view cool social pics. (Ages 18-25)
Forum rules
No under age fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Some Teen friends of mine 18 y/o (They want your cum!)

Unread postby Weynd » Thu May 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi, as the topic says I have pictures of quite a few hot girls. They're young 18-19 years old. I rather not post the pictures here public for everyone, but feel free to send me a PM! I do also really want fakes! That would be much appreciated. And trust me I got a lot of pictures, so yeah feel free to contact me and enjoy the pictures! There's a lot of cute faces that wants your cock, and a lot of hot pictures I'm sure you'd want to cum to!

I will give karma, and I might even as well pay someone money on PayPal if they make some really good fakes. Or make some great tributes. The girls will love it!

PS: It would be much easier if you added me on SKYPE. My skype username is: MartinAndersenn
It's much easier to send the pictures, and yeah. Anyways, cheers. And you won't regret! If you like Teens that want your cum.. what are you waiting for?

PM or skype for pictures! Preferably skype!

NB: That picture is just well a picture of one of the girls. But I tend not to post all of them here, as it's a lot of pictures. And yeah. If you're interested you know what to do!
Attachments
Silje.jpg
Silje #1
Silje.jpg (90.4 KiB)
Viewed 1005 times
Weynd

Unread postby Weynd » Fri May 08, 2015 4:31 am

bump
Weynd

Re: Some Teen friends of mine 18 y/o (They want your c

Unread postby Fakes125 » Sat May 23, 2015 12:19 am

So when are you coming back to Skype? You are kind of leaving me hanging after giving you your fakes
Thank you's are appreciated, Fake trading is open
Private fakes for 3$/fake. Payment via paypal.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=509909
Fakes125
Respected Member
Respected Member

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post