NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Private Fake Requests (Great Rewards)

Request and find teen and amateur girls here to cum tribute/perv/cock tribute/jerk to/chat about! Post your family, friends, gfs, and all other girls for tributes to their picture here. Public cum and cock tributes on my picture requests. This is the place to post consensual requests for tributes of teens and amateurs! Or just to share/view cool social pics. (Ages 18-25)
Forum rules
No under age fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Private Fake Requests (Great Rewards)

Unread postby bitchimabus » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm pretty new to this kind of thing, and I'm not entirely comfortable with putting pictures of these girls up online here. Sorry to sound prudish and annoying, but I think that there are a couple of girls that I know that I go to college with that look great and I was just hoping if anyone here could help a lad out. Preferably it'd be for free, but I'd be willing to pay and even trade nudes (real not faked) of some stunning girls in return. PM me if you're interested.
bitchimabus
Active Poster

Re: Private Fake Requests (Great Rewards)

Unread postby bitchimabus » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:42 pm

BUMP.
bitchimabus
Active Poster

Unread postby Snobfake » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:14 am

.oops
Snobfake
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby sgdswezz » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:36 am

Hey, im doing EVERYTHING you want to for 2 dollars paypal
examples:
-video cum tributes
-high quality fakes with paid program
-spitting on your Queen
-dirty talking
-sending your girl nudes to her on instagram
-cocking
-jerking
-video call
-or what ever you want