NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

German teen needs to gets (ab)used

Request and find teen and amateur girls here to cum tribute/perv/cock tribute/jerk to/chat about! Post your family, friends, gfs, and all other girls for tributes to their picture here. Public cum and cock tributes on my picture requests. This is the place to post consensual requests for tributes of teens and amateurs! Or just to share/view cool social pics. (Ages 18-25)
Forum rules
No under age fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

German teen needs to gets (ab)used

Unread postby Firefighter » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:33 pm

This is my friend's wife and I always thought she was a real Queen, now I know she is. It turns her on when guys come a lot but she don't like white glibbery cum (lol) and she don't like cum in her hair. She is addicted to anal (very fast and her favorite orgasm), she gets off when eaten out and has no problem eating out strangers asses, she is a squirter, a pee drinker and loves to swallow, she is submissive, she is into bondage and some kind of pain and gets turned on a lot when she sees how others respond to her, she had gangbangs and she offered sex for money for some years until she had a very bad experience, anything else you're interested in? I know all her dirty secrets from when she was younger. He would kill me if he knew she is exposed here but she probably wouldn't care. I hope you like her as much as I do.

Cum, pee, fake, cock, degrade, humiliate, expose or do whatever you want with her.
Last edited by Firefighter on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Firefighter

Re: German teen memories

Unread postby Firefighter » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:37 am

Some more of her...
Last edited by Firefighter on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firefighter

Re: German teen needs to gets (ab)used

Unread postby Firefighter » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:00 am

Hope you like and make use of her...

Does anybody know, how I can upload an audio file I have of her having sex?
Firefighter

Unread postby Firefighter » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:31 am

Firefighter

Unread postby Spritzer666 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:37 am

Würde sie gerne mal sehen
Spritzer666
Extreme Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views