NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Story I wrote of me and my old teacher

TributePrintedPics Contests. Post all your fun contests here!

How hot is she 1-10 and how is the story

33%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
33%
No votes
33%
No votes

Total votes : 3

Story I wrote of me and my old teacher

Unread postby Jzapta » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:21 am

Hi my name is Joshua Acosta and I am a Junior in a private High School in Southern California.
(That's not my real name made it up)
One morning I when I woke up it not feel like an ordinary day. I got out of bed made breakfast watched some T.V. the did everything i do to get ready for school. I got in the car and headed off to school. I usually am the first student at school because my mom goes to work early in the morning and my dad works the graveyard shift so he is sleeping. It's me at school and a couple of teachers. So my mom dropped me off and went to work with my younger brother and sister who were in Junior High 7th grade and got picked up by a family friend of ours. So remember in , school when you would only have on teacher for basically all your subjects ya that's my teacher except P.E. Spanish/World Langue and Science. My teacher teaches English History Religion and Math. Oh ya forgot to tell you I go to a private Catholic High School. Enough about me lets meet my hot ass teacher her name Val James I am 30 years old (also not real name) She not tall but not short with blond hair. She is also so fucking hot but for some reason my fellow class mates do not think she is hot, but as I say "oh we'll there loss at least I may get I fuck someone". Ms.James loves Star Wars,Doctor Who, reading the Bible, Palm Trees teaching and at the end of the story me and my huge dick or least I hope so. She is a devote Catholic and loves reading the Bible as I said up above, but is still funny not always quoting Bible verses. Ok so I walked into the classroom and I saw Ms.James sitting there grading tests that we took the other day. I walked in and said hi to her. Ms. James jumped up out of her seat because I startled her. Ms. James then asked me why I was at school today. I told her I came to school to learn and that I go school Monday through Friday almost every single week. She said I know that but we have the day off because it is a holiday. Oh okay said i forgot about the holiday. I told her that my mom had already left for work though. She said call your mom. But both mine and Ms. James iPhones were dead though. And just yesterday our school phone broke so could not it. Okay so my IPhone was not really dead I just told her my iPhone is dead so I can stay with her at school and live my fantasy. Oh what to do oh what to do we thought. I said why don't you finish grading our tests and all work on the homework that you assigned yesterday. After that everything got real quite as the sound of pencil/pen filled the room with noises. She finished grading the tests before I finished my homework. She then asked me if I needed help with my homework. I politely said yes pleases because she wanted to revisit proofs for about a week even though we're not in geometry anymore that's a sophomore or freshman thing but we are now in algebra 2. Ok so you see sometimes ms. James Ware revealing clothes that showed cleavage but as a teacher she only got to do that on Fridays and today was a Friday. And because we didn't have school today she wore an extra revealing outfit kind of a cozy outfit. She came over to help me but I kept looking at the cleavage and she didn't even notice. After like a minute or two she said now that I showed you, you can do the rest of the problems but I said wait don't go I wasn't paying attention the whole time you were showing me how proof number one can you show me how to do proof number two. She said fine okay as long as you pay attention I will show you how to do proof number two. Halfway through the problem I yelled stop I can't fucking take this anymore she said can't take what and don't cuss please. I built up enough courage to get this far so there's no backing down now I said to myself in my mind. She said well I'm waiting. I said oh oh I'm sorry Ms. James I said I can't take being with you anymore being with me what's wrong with me well ms. James you're so fucking hot and usually you're not wearing such a revealing outfit. wow okay that's a lot to take in, I don't know how to respond to that you know there can never be a thing between us so just let it go. No! I can't just let it go. We'll sorry I am off-limits okay. I can't take this anymore I pulled down my shorts and said look at this what is this I don't know. Look towards me. Ok fine I guess its a small penis. Ok see you have a small penis that's why I won't let you do anything to me plus your kind if ugly. Ok hurtful and yes you're correct you see even when it's big it's still not that big but you you you'll make it ginormas I mean like massively huge like really really really big. You will make it bigger than ever. You could make it hurt because it's so big. you make it so big that it would destroy your pussy I mean destroy your pussy completely. And you do realize if you say no to me I will still be trying the whole rest of the day and I know for fact your roommate doesn't pick up till really late and my mom is even later than usual. Ok this can all be over with if you let me just fuck the crap out of you okay. No why would you think I would ever let you do that to me she said. If you don't I'm going to force my self onto you. Do you understand. No!!! I force my way on to her and I start to fuck her wet pussy she soon starts to like it so she asks to suck my huge dick I say yes she sucks it. She then wants me to fuck her again Yes Josh yes Josh yes oh my fucking god yes fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck oh fucking hell. I then came inside her a huge amount of cum went inside her very wet pussy her very wet pussy . She thanked me and I said I will be glad to fuck you any day all day everyday. Oh god my pussy is so fucking wet. Yes it is I said but just looking at it I wanted some more of it so I went down to lick so more which made my dick so fucking hard it mad it harder than before hardest it has ever been I soon then started to fuck her again so hard. But it was getting time that my mom would pick me up. I have to go soon. Miss James I said she said no don't go a few minuets later so my phone rang as I going at her hard I answered the phone. Hello I said Josh I am coming to picking you up now no mom I need to stay later I will let you know when to pick me up. Ok my mom said. I told her we may even spend the night at school ok. But next time josh let me know in. Advance not this last minuet stuff have a fun night. Ok I will. Miss jams want to spend the night hear at school. Um ok honey but you must keep fucking me hard. So I drilled her even harder and harder throughout the whole night until 3 hrs before school started when we finished because some of the teachers would role into school at this time we smell so went and to a shower in the boys locker room it got very steamy in there. That's the story of the time I fucked my fucking hot High School teacher Miss James (please note none of the events actually happened it is all fictional based off my imagination and no names used in story are actual names of people I know thanks and hope you enjoyed the story)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (188.32 KiB)
Viewed 1420 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (70.33 KiB)
Viewed 1420 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (189.05 KiB)
Viewed 1420 times
Jzapta
Active Poster