NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

I’m a naughty nephew

Request and Find Tributes to Mature Pics! Looking for Mature pics to tribute/jerk to/perv/chat over? This is the section for you! Post Your Mature Tribute Requests and Pictures here! (Ages 25+)
Forum rules
18+
NO UNDER AGE FAKES
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

I’m a naughty nephew

Unread postby YBJ » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:55 pm

I went to the beach with my aunt and little cousin while we were on holiday in Spain a few weeks ago. My aunt is pretty hot but I’ve never looked at her in a sexual way before. She’s 37, blonde, she has nice thick legs and a big bum with a tattoo that covers one whole cheek. She was wearing a tight bikini top that day that showed off most of her tits. She doesn’t usually wear revealing clothes so I never noticed how hot her tits were before.

We stopped off for breakfast on our way to the beach and as we we’re waiting for the bill she said I’m just going to warn you now I do sunbathe topless so if you don’t want to see then don’t look or just go off on your own, I just laughed and said it was ok but I started to get a little excited about seeing her tits.

When we got to the beach we lay our towels out on the ground and started putting our sun cream on. Then before we had even sat down my aunt untied her top and pulled it straight off. I’ve always been turned on by strange looking nipples and hers were very eye catching.

She has huge areoles and they’re really dark and puffy. Her nipples point out about 2 inches from her actual tits which are 38DD (I’ve checked her bra). I thought she was wearing something under her bikini to cover her nips up when I first looked but then I realised they were her actual nipples.

She was stood up and leaning over putting sun cream on my cousin, I couldn’t take my eyes off her big tits swinging around as she moved her arms about. I started getting a semi and had to adjust my legs to try and hide it.
She sat down next to me and started spraying some sort of oil all over herself then lay back and put her earbuds in. Her boobs were quite floppy without her top holding them up but her nipples were pointing straight up. They looked like two big scoops of chocolate ice cream on her tits.

By now I had a full on throbbing cock and I could feel the precum in my shorts. I was trying really hard to get it to go down but the sight of her shiny tits and those big nipples glistening under the sun was too much for me so I had no choice but to go for a wank.

I pulled my phone out and pretended I was sending a text, I was really nervous so my hands were shaking but I put my camera on and managed to get a perfect shot of her tying up her hair with her hands behind her head, I caught her as she was yawning so her mouth was wide open and her big mommy tits were covered in oil and on full display, she looked like she was just waiting for a cock to come and fuck her face.

I told her I was going to the loo and went over to one of the bars. I must have been wanking in that cubicle for over 20 minutes, it felt so wrong wanking over my aunt but her nipples made my cock rock hard, I was imagining that she was in toilet with me and I was being forced to suck and fuck her big oily tits. Zooming right in on her nipples till I could see the veins in them. It was one of the best wanks I’ve had in my life. When I eventually shot my load I came hard and it went everywhere. I instantly felt disgusted with myself and I ended up deleting the photos which now I really regret doing.

Since I’ve been back home I’ve become addicted to wanking over her. I’ve been stroking to her for at least 4 hours every night. Sometimes I cum and other times I hold it back till the next day so I cum even harder. I’ve been having all sorts of messed up perverted fantasies about her lately.

I really want to get the pic I deleted back so if anyone knows if there is a way to recover it I’d be more than happy to share it with you. It’s not in my recently deleted pics anymore but I took the photo exactly 4 weeks ago today. Is there any way I can recover it from my iCloud?

Also if anyone wants to perv over her with me send me a pm. I love cocking and doing cum videos with photos of her.
YBJ

Re: I’m a naughty nephew

Unread postby DutchCollector » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:19 pm

You can send me the pics
DutchCollector
Extreme Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post