NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

CYG 2017 Harem Visits

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

CYG 2017 Harem Visits

Unread postby wildboy10101 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:15 pm

It is the time of year when the Harems have developed into such tempting targets that one can't resist the urge to visit a few. While it is trivial to select a few hotties from each Harem for carnal delights for such men, one truly desires to luxuriate in a Harem to the utmost. So, the terms of this year's Harem Visits.

You may choose any amount harems to As there are around 20 Harem Masters at play currently.

You are required to highlight at LEAST five (5) women per Harem. I would encourage one to aim towards a goal of six (6) women per Harem, though, so as to maximize one's enjoyment. Naturally, if you would like to highlight more Harem babes, we will applaud your vigor. Failure to abide by this condition will result in ruthless mockery and your Visit not being counted in the annals of Harem history.

While pictures and commentary are not required, they are tremendously appreciated.
wildboy10101
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: CYG 2017 Harem Visits

Unread postby GoodAsh » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:57 am

I have an idea for a harem visit story. I think I will hold off, though, until somebody posts in the Harem Show Off thread.
GoodAsh
Extreme Poster

Unread postby GoodAsh » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:50 am

I arrived at the home of Im3000. I took in the sight as I stepped onto a dock. It was huge, even larger than the mansion where my own harem resided. Also, this harem house was located on its own private island just a nautical mile off the coast for additional privacy. It looked more like a vacation resort than a home. "Harem guys," he mumbled and shook his head.

Clipboard in hand, I approached the front door and knocked politely on it. After no response came, I knocked louder. A tiny brunette woman opened the door. She wore pajamas and probably not much underneath them. She couldn't be anyone else than Ellen Page, America's sweetheart. "Who the hell are you?" America's sweetheart barked at me.

"I'm the harem inspector. May I come in?"

"No."

A British voice rang out from inside the house. "Let him in, Ellen. He's a friend of Im3000."

With a roll of her eyes, Ellen opened the door widely for me.

As I stepped inside, I didn't let my opportunity take control of the conversation slip by. "I'm called GoodAsh, and you must be Ellen. It's an honor to meet you."

"Oh, you're honored. That's peachy. Your name is Mister Harem Inspector, and you came here to screw us."

"No, the harem board is genuinely concerned about your welfare. My responsibility is making certain that all harem girls are well cared for."

A giggle answered my comment from across the room. There sat a - latina girl in a short party dress. It took me a second to recognize her as Ariana Grande.

Ellen was not ready to let my sated motivation go .. "The entire harem system is sexist and abusive. You're a part of it. You say that you want to make sure we're okay, but you claimed women too, didn't you?"

"You are not wrong. Yes, I do participate. I do so in order to protect the women who I pick. Some other harem keepers are not kind nor responsible. If I didn't pick my girls, they would likely have ended up in the harems of someone much worse."

Ariana said, "Fucking white knight."

Ellen scoffed. She pushed me on my chest. "Come off it, GoodAss. You came here because your dick lead the way. Admit it, that's the only reason harems exist."

I pressed, "Yes, sex is the reason it began, but some harems are communities. I make certain that no one abuses the women in my harem."

"Your harem is trash," Ariana snapped, "No one wants to do those ugly scanks."

I looked at my clipboard and checked the tsundere box.

Even Ellen threw some shade towards Ariana after that comment. Ariana got up and stormed out of the room, no doubt feeling unappreciated that Ellen wasn't supporting what she said.

"It seems like you have your hands full with that one, Miss Page."

"Oh, Ari isn't that bad. She just doesn't know her limits. Look, Im3000 isn't here right now, but he could be back soon. Do you want to wait for him?"

"Actually, I'm here to speak with you ladies. Interviewing Im3000 is optional."

"Okay, I'll show you around. You can meet the girls. Then, you're gone," Ellen commanded.

To be continued...
GoodAsh
Extreme Poster

Unread postby wildboy10101 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:41 am

I go to Snootch213's harem house. Once I walked in I give a huge hug and kiss from his franchise girl Dove Cameron. After the kiss I pull her shirt off and suck on her perfect boobs, making her nipples so hard. I walk her over to the couch and lay her down and pull her pants and panties off and i start to fuck her nice tight pussy. Making her moan my name loud and louder, as I cum deep inside her

I then walk in to the pool room and I see Haley King skinny dipping. I jump in to the water with her and I start to make out with her and play with her boobs. We swim to the edge of the pool and I bend her over and start to fuck her doggie style in the pool. Right before i cum i pull out and cum all over her face.

After the nice swim I walk into the kitchen and I see Ryan Newman and Sammi Hanratty making out while wearing only whip cream bra and panties. I walk over to them and I start to lick off the whip cream panties off of Ryan Newman and start to eat her out. As I am doing that Sammi Hanratty started to suck on my cock. After Ryan and I cummed we switched around I started to eat out Sammi and Ryan Newman Started to suck on my cock. Once we cummed and again. I start to leave when i see Sammi and Ryan eatting each other out.

I go into the last room which is a BDSM chamber with a girl naked blindfolded and chained up. I was Jenn McAllister. I took her by her hair and bent her over and shoved my cock into her ass and fucked it so hard. making her scream until I place a ball gag in her mouth. I fuck her ass until I cummed . I then turned her around and pulled the ball gag out and face fucked her until she couldn't breath. I cummed deep down her throat and made her swallow
wildboy10101
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby BigBlackCock » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:08 pm

I decided to visit celebjerker!'s harem.

As soon as i arrived Lauren Cohan immediately caught my attention. Within seconds of me noticing her she had my cock in her mouth. She sucked hard and fast and i loved the feeling of her mouth around my cock. All of a sudden she stopped sucking got up and said "i hope you have a nice time here" then left.

824334763_Lauren_Cohan_19_123_363lo.preview.jpg
824334763_Lauren_Cohan_19_123_363lo.preview.jpg (18.25 KiB)
Viewed 2478 times

I was a little confused and a bit disappointed that Lauren just left. I was stood there with a rock hard cock nobody to suck it. Just as i was about to exit the room for a look around, another girl entered the room. The girl was Kaley Cuoco

143149339603e78d4f_cfake.jpg
143149339603e78d4f_cfake.jpg (44.6 KiB)
Viewed 2478 times

She said "hi" then asked if i was alone in here. I said i was because Lauren had just left. Kaley smiled and came over to me and began to suck my cock. She was very good and gave me a very wet sloppy blowjob. After around 10 minutes of her sucking my cock i decided that i wanted to fuck her so i got behind and bent her over and entered her pussy from behind. After a few seconds i began to pound her pussy hard and deep and i didn't slow down until i was ready to cum. Just before i was about to cum i pulled out of her and grabbed her head and blew my load over her face. She sucked my cock for a few minutes after as my cum dripped down her face. I left to explore the place and to find some other girls around.

alba1.jpg
alba1.jpg (494.83 KiB)
Viewed 2478 times

Shortly after leaving Kaley, i heard little moans coming from a nearby room. I looked inside the room and saw Jessica Alba completly naked, sat on a chair finger fucking herself. I stood there and watched as she fucked herself with her fingers. The sight of Eliza finger fucking herself had my cock hard instantly. After watching her for a few minutes i said to her "how about something bigger" After i said this i walked over to her and replaced her fingers with my cock. I began to pound her wet pussy there on the chair with her legs over my shoulders. With ever thrust her pussy left juices allover my cock. I continued pounding her until all of a sudden she began shaking as she came hard on my cock. I then rammed my cock into her ass and pounded her ass until i filled it with cum. As she lay there in orgasmic bliss i left the room in search of other girls

spencer locke.jpg
spencer locke.jpg (277.84 KiB)
Viewed 2478 times

After wondering around for a bit i saw a tiny little blonde and followed her to a room. I quickly realized that this girl was Spencer Locke. She pulled down her skirt and panties and smiled at me. She quickly was on her knees in front of me with her mouth around my cock. My cock was quickly rock hard so i picked her up and placed her on my cock. I began to move her up and down on my cock. She then took over and began bouncing on my cock as it went deep inside her pussy. While Spencer bounced on my cock another girl entered the room. This girl was Julianne Hough. Julianne asked politely if she could join in. I said yes and then moments later i was stood there watching Julianne eat Spencer's pussy. It wasn't long after that, that i went behind Julianne and began to fuck her pussy. I started to pound away at Julianne's pussy as she continued to eat Spencer's Pussy. Spencer started to cum so i moved Julianne onto the sofa and began to pound her pussy hard and deep. I wasn't pounding Julianne long before Spencer came up behind me and stuck her tongue in my ass. Not long after this i came deep inside Julianne's pussy. Shortly after i left as Spencer began to eat my cum out of Julianne's pussy

julianne hough.jpg
julianne hough.jpg (281.54 KiB)
Viewed 2478 times

By this stage i'm fairly tired and begin to leave but as i'm making my way to the exit, Natalie Portman catches my attention. I enter the room and quickly go over to Natalie and the bed and begin to eat her pussy which was already sloppy wet before i began. Her pussy tastes amazing.
After a short while i turn Natalie over and she kneels on all fours. I then begin to run my tongue all over her asshole. I stop and admire her ass for a few seconds then stand above her ass before i insert my cock inside her ass. Her ass feels amazing around my cock. Natalie's moans echo around the room as i pound her ass hard. I pound her ass hard and deep for a good 20 minutes before i fill her ass full of cum.

natalie po.jpg
natalie po.jpg (71.84 KiB)
Viewed 2478 times

After cumming in Natalie...i'm completely drained and decided to leave
BigBlackCock
Active Poster

Unread postby slut_fucker » Wed May 17, 2017 2:22 pm

I decided to visit dan69's harem.

As soon as i arrived i was greated by Chloe Moretz. Within seconds she was on her knees in front of me. She immediately had her lips around my cock. I was rock hard in seconds. She sucked my cock for a good few minutes before she pushed me to the ground. Then she got on top of me and began to ride my cock. I let her control the action and ride my cock at her own pace. I then held her in place and lifted my hips to drive my cock up into her. I continued to thrust up into her, but more to meet her own thrusts than to deliver my own. But every so often I pushed a little harder just to hear her gasp and moan . After having her ride me for a while i decided to pick her up and fuck her whilst standing up, with her pussy slamming down on my hard cock. It wasn't long before i was filling her tight little pussy full of my cum.

chloe.png
chloe.png (253.04 KiB)
Viewed 2337 times

Minutes later i was balls deep in Jacqueline Jossa's pussy. I pounded her pussy for a while before i rammed by dick down her throat and fucked her throat. Just as i could feel another load building up i slide my dick back in her pussy and pounded it hard until i filled her full of my cum.

jossa.jpg
jossa.jpg (35.94 KiB)
Viewed 2337 times

Next, i see Elizabeth Gillies. She seemed very horny and quickly was on her knees with her mouth wrapped around my cock. She gave me the wettest blowjob i had ever received. Her spit all over my cock and her chin. Just as i was nearing orgasm, Elizabeth Gillies stopped sucking my cock a few seconds later i was flat on my back with Elizabeth sliding her tight pussy up and down my cock. Her pussy was so tight and after a few minutes of her riding me i couldn't hold back and blew some cum up into her tight little hole. I watched my cum drip down her legs as she gets off me and stands up.

Elizabeth Gillies Fucked.jpg
Elizabeth Gillies Fucked.jpg (595.15 KiB)
Viewed 2337 times

After a quick break i go in search of other girls. It doesn't take long before i bump into Katherine McNamara. Katherine quickly had her mouth all over my cock which was followed by mouth all over her pussy. After having a good taste of her pussy i went straight for her ass and rammed my cock deep into her ass. Katherine let out loud moans as i thrusted as deep as i could inside her ass, feeling it widen as i did so. Once i was all inside, i began to pound her deep and hard. I grabbed her tits as i pounded her ass from behind. Katherine was rubbing her clit close to orgasm as i continued to pound her ass. While i was fucking Katherine, another girl entered the room. That girl was Hailee Steinfeld. Hailee said come with me. I quickly finished Katherine off and fired my cum over her face and then i left the room with Hailee.

kat.jpg
kat.jpg (169.35 KiB)
Viewed 2337 times

Hailee quickly had her mouth around my cock. I took control of the situation and began forcefully fucking her throat. After ramming my cock down her throat for a while i got her on a nearby sofa and began to plow her pussy from behind. I pounded her hard and fast, go in balls deep in her tight little pussy After pounding her pussy for a while i pulled out and forced my cock into her tiny ass. I began to pound away at her ass as i played with her clit at the same time. Her ass was so tight around my cock. I knee i wouldn't last long inside her ass so i pounded her ass harder and faster until i came deep inside her.

hailee-steinfeld-nude-fakes.jpg
hailee-steinfeld-nude-fakes.jpg (442.08 KiB)
Viewed 2337 times

The next girl who caught my attention was Karen Gillan. I let Karen take control and it wasn't long until I was flat on my back with Karen's wet pussy in my face as she slowly sucked my cock. After getting my cock sucked for a while i was ready to blow another load but Karen stopped sucking a slowly slide her wet pussy down my throbbing cock. Her pussy was so tight and after a few minutes of her riding me i couldn't hold back and blew some cum up into her tight little hole. As the cum slide down onto me....Karen greadily licked it up.

karen gillan.jpg
karen gillan.jpg (184.45 KiB)
Viewed 2337 times

After leavin Karen i quickly discover another girl. This girl is Alexandra Daddario. She instantly sinks to her knees and sucks, licks and kisses the life out of my cock. I then grab her by the back of the head and force my cock deep into her throat. I throat fuck her for many minutes with Alexandra taking it well. I then take my cock out of her mouth, bend her over and slide 2 fingers into her pussy. I quickly discover her pussy is dripping wet. I finger fuck her pussy for a few minutes then slide my fingers into her asshole. After finger fucking her ass for a while i slide my cock into her pussy and pound away at her wet pussy.

alexandra d.jpeg
alexandra d.jpeg (229.51 KiB)
Viewed 2337 times

I pound away at Alexandra with such force her big tits a flying about all over the place. I then pull out and slide my cock balls deep into her ass. Alexandra moans as i ream her tight ass. I then alternate the hole of Alexandra's that i'm pounding. After pounding Alexandra for a while the harem owner dan69 enters the room and moments later Alexandra is stuffed with 2 cocks. My dick pounded her ass and dan69's pounded her pussy. We fuck her for the best part of an hour, stretching her holes open. Dan69 cums in her pussy and I know i couldn't hold out much longer, so I speed up and just as i'm about to cum i go pull out and cum all over Alexandra's pretty face and tits.

I then got dressed and left completely satisfied.
slut_fucker
Active Poster

Unread postby bigdick369 » Tue May 23, 2017 5:28 pm

My 1st harem visit, so hopefully you enjoy:

As I walk up the steps to a quaint little building that on the outside looks like a regular house, a nervous sensation washes over me. But at the same time, a rush of excitement surges through my veins as I prepare to experience what I know is pleasure to some of the greatest degree with lovely ladies I can only dream of.

I walk up the steps and give the secret knock on the door. All of a sudden, a small slit in the door pops open and a strange voice simply asks for the password. I give the password that I received in the letter which inducted me into the club that I could only think of in my dreams. The door is opened and I am greeted by a lovely woman dressed in lingerie. She flashes an amazing smile and says, “Welcome to wildboy10101’s harem. My name is Debby Ryan and I can’t wait to please you today.”

dyAlc20LwV0zkmhVNZJhspY3v4QRPHbuoMoBbGwVYwY.jpg
dyAlc20LwV0zkmhVNZJhspY3v4QRPHbuoMoBbGwVYwY.jpg (161.89 KiB)
Viewed 2288 times

She is a vision of beauty with lips that look to be made for sucking cock. She grabs my hand and leads me to the main room. “Welcome to the pleasure center of the harem. I will guide you around but first let me help you feel good. Take this.” She hands me a glass of water and a blue little pill that I know will only make this experience last a little longer. I take the pill and take a seat in the lounge chair as Debby walks over to an old time record player and starts a song that sounds very sensual. She makes her way to me and as she stands before me starts to sway her body in tantalizing motions. Her toned body combined with the pill starts to make my cock harden. As she turns around and starts to give me the lap dance of all lap dances, I grab her hips and start to grind that amazing ass against me. I know then I have to have her. She turns around and slowly kisses me with those bee stung lips and I need to feel them wrapped around my cock. “I want you to suck it,” I tell her. She gives a little smile and starts to kiss her way down my body. She takes off my pants and when she sees the size of my cock, she smiles and instantly recognizes it. “I haven’t seen this in awhile. Good to see you again, Mr. BD,” she says. She remembers her time in my harem 2 years ago and as a wave of nostalgia hits her she slowly starts to lick her way up my cock. She licks it like a lollipop and it feels amazing as my cock only gets harder. As she tongues the underside of my cock I know I can’t take the tease anymore. I grab her by the hair and force my cock into her mouth. I start to pump my cock into her mouth and with each thrust make my way further and further into her throat until I feel her lips wrapped around the base knowing I can feel myself deep in her throat. She looks up at me as tears well in her eyes with her mouth forming a smile around my cock. Seeing her mascara run on her face only gets me hotter and I thrust harder and harder into her throat until I know I can’t take it anymore and pump her throat full of cum. As I sit back, she slowly gets up and thanks me for her delicious gift. She asks if I am ready to make my way around the harem. I smile as she passes me a booklet showing who is in today. As I look around the girls working today I can’t help but smile and see who is in today as I plan my method of attack today. I thank Debby for the early suck and say I can make my way around on my own and ask her to point me towards the group showers knowing who I will see there. I tell her it was good to see her again and ensure her I will be back another time to enjoy her other holes.

I leave her with a kiss and make my way out of the main room and down the hall to the group showers. As I step into the room I find a set of lockers and claim one as my own as I disrobe and store away all my clothes as I am amazed at how hard my cock is knowing that blowjob was only the beginning. I step into the showers nervously hoping to see no other gentlemen enjoying the lovely beauty that awaits me. As I turn the corner into the showers I see an absolute sex vixen standing there against the wall waiting. Her beautiful toned body shines as she turns over the head and looks at me.

rUkkn6L.jpg
rUkkn6L.jpg (95.74 KiB)
Viewed 2288 times

Seeing Mila Kunis stand there as she is gets me only the more excited. I walk up to her as she stands with her back to me and start to kiss her with her head turned as I rub my cock against her backside. I rip her bra open and feel those perky breasts. I start to rub my cock against her harder and harder. I lift Mila up and carry her towards the shower before I start the water. The warm water cascades down us as I turn her around and kiss her passionately before I rip her panties off. Holding Mila I know I can’t wait and skip right past the foreplay as I lift her by the waist and pin her with her back against the wall. She wraps her legs around me as I slowly insert my big dick into her pussy. It feels heavenly with just the right amount of tightness and wetness. I slowly start to thrust into her as the water falls down onto us. With each thrust more and more pleasure fills me up and I start to thrust harder and harder. Eventually, carrying her takes it’s toll on my arms so I place her down and turn her around with her hands against the wall. I get behind her and continue my assault with my cock into her pussy as I slam it harder and harder. I fuck her until I can feel her pussy start to constrict around my cock and I take pride in knowing I can feel her cum around me. Her moans and dirty talk fill the room as I can’t help myself from going as fast as I can before eventually I reach my breaking point. I pull out my cock at the last second and cover her sexy little ass in as much cum as I can give. I smile, give her ass a nice little slap before walking out of the shower room to continue.

I leave my clothes in the locker and decide to explore the house naked and proud having already conquered 2 lovely celebrities I have dreamed of. I find stairs and climb them searching for my next conquest. As I reach the top of the stairs I find a hallway with many closed rooms. Behind some I can hear wonderful ladies screaming in pleasure as they are ravished behind closed doors. Eventually I find a door ajar and when I see the nameplate on the door I cannot believe my luck that she is free right now. I slowly open the door and lying on a bed reading a book is an absolute blonde bombshell. As I enter, she looks up and smiles and puts her book down before opening her robe to show me the most glorious figure I have seen in awhile. As I close the door preparing to have my way with this amazing teenage vixen I can’t help but smile at the nameplate on the door as I close it: Olivia Holt.

8K7gFU3JytHIfWSx_Nb14Tb68zGqr4ieRJqwtWjaBk0.jpg
8K7gFU3JytHIfWSx_Nb14Tb68zGqr4ieRJqwtWjaBk0.jpg (76.54 KiB)
Viewed 2288 times

As I close the door and approach the bed, the lovely angel before me smiles and says, “WOW. I was starting to feel a little left out that no one has visited me today but it looks like the best would find me.” She takes off the robe and crawls across the bed to me as I stand at the edge. She slowly reaches for my cocks and starts to sensually give me a blowjob. With each stroke she bobs her head nice and slow so I can enjoy it. Part of me wants to thrust into her throat and use her but the angel before me looks so innocent and lovely that I want to enjoy this and make it last. After a few minutes of sucking I tell her I want to repay the favor so I climb on the bed and have her lie back with her legs spread in front of me. I climb up give her a quick kiss on the lips before seeing the nicely shaven pussy before me and start by giving one long lick from bottom to top before finding her clit and working on it. Olivia makes some of the sexiest noises I’ve ever heard as I eat her pussy like it was my last meal. I caress her lovely nipples and breasts as I make her scream. She leaks more and more with every lick I make and it tastes sweeter than any pussy I have ever had. I decided to insert a finger and slowly start to finger her as I work on her clit. As I slowly insert my finger I am AMAZED at how tight she is. She notices my surprise and tells me she usually lets guys only have her mouth and ass and saves the pussy for special guests and I how she’ll let me in if I can make her cum. I accept the challenge and inserting a second finger in the tight box I thrust harder and harder as I suck on her clit before she yells how close she is. I can feel her pussy constricting around my fingers and know she is about to explode. To push her over the edge I decide to stick my thumb up her ass and the instant I do, her pussy explodes as she squirts all over my face. Seeing this makes my cock harder than I ever expected and I climb up ready to fuck her pussy as she begs for me to stick it in and fuck her like she’s never been fucked before. As I start to insert my cock in her pussy I have to go slow as it is the tightest thing I have ever felt wrapped around my cock, she is almost virgin tight. I thrust in slowly as we start to make out and the tightness of her pussy is getting to me as I am getting closer and closer to cumming with each thrust. She notices my struggle to hold off and just tells me to let it go. I look into her eyes and see how badly she wants my cum so with one more thrust I go as deep into her pussy as I can and just let loose a torrent of cum into the tightest pussy I have ever fucked. It fills up so much that as I look down I see some cum leaking out around my cock. All Olivia does is smile and kiss me thanking me for one of her favorite fucks in a long time. I lay down with her exhausted but know I can’t stay too long as I hear knocks on the door seemingly having other gentlemen wanting to have some fun. I stand knowing I have to leave and before I leave she gives me one hard kiss before making me promise to come back and do this again sometime. I promise with a nice firm grab of her ass as I walk out the door to find another woman waiting to enter and have fun with Olivia.

As I walk out and leave Olivia to do her thing I decide I don’t want to leave sad so decide to cheer myself up. I walk further down the hall and turn the corner to find another door ajar to another bedroom that is unmarked. As I open the door I see a girl of my dreams near naked covered up with a blanket and want to jump in before I notice another guy taking pictures of her.

DybUua2ygpbXVfESmrt-2jT5J7-rMc87PV27w07tlnY.jpg
DybUua2ygpbXVfESmrt-2jT5J7-rMc87PV27w07tlnY.jpg (109.1 KiB)
Viewed 2288 times

I apologize for interrupting before trying to leave until they both yell to come back. I slowly walk in and the guy says he is pretty much done and just wanted some pictures before walking past me, clapping me on the back and saying to have fun. I see the lovely Selena Gomez now smiling at me holding the sheet to her body before saying to me, “Hi. I’m Selena. Wanna have some fun?” As she says this she drops the blanket and my jaw drops on the floor as I see one of the tightest, most delightful bodies I have seen all day let alone in the past few weeks. As I stare at her with my jaw on the floor seemingly frozen, Selena gives the cutest giggle as she gets up from the bed walks over to me, lifts my head up from staring at her amazing tits and gives me one of the most passionate kisses I can remember. Her kiss seems to wake me up from my shock as I wrap my arms around her and start to feel her amazing body, ass in one hand and a breast in another. She smiles as we continue to makeout and starts to stroke my cock slowly as my cock gets hard as a rock and precum slowly starts to leak out of the head. She takes a firmer grip of my cock and leads me to the bed before she takes a seat on the edge and starts to suck my cock. It surprises me how she easily takes it all the way into her throat seemingly without a problem. It feels so good I can’t help but moan as she uses my cock as she pleases before eventually working her way down to my balls and sucking on them as she looks up at me with those beautiful eyes. She asks me to lie down and when I do she lifts my legs up and shocks me even more by starting to tongue my ass. This is a new sensation for me but seeing her look up at me as she acts like a common street Princess only makes me harder before I eventually grab her by the shoulders and start to lift her up. She knows what I want and pushes me back as she hops on my big dick and starts to ride me like there’s no tomorrow. Her pussy envelops my cock and seeing a girl I have only dreamed of bouncing on my big cock enjoying herself so much makes me thrust upwards into harder and harder with each stroke. As we fuck I am simply mesmerized by her tits as they bounce up and down and I know I am close to letting out my 4th pop of the day. I grab her and flip her around so she is on her back, never taking my cock out of her pussy, and lift her legs so they are on my shoulders and start to pound her into the bed, giving her every ounce of energy I have. As she cries out for me to fuck her harder, I do nothing but follow her orders as I work up a sweat fucking one of my dream girls into submission. I tell her I’m close and ask her where she wants me to finish. She smiles at me, and licks her lips saying to finish wherever I want. Seeing that beautiful face act like such a Princess makes me want to make her even more messy. After a few thrusts, I pull out and on my knees straddle her and prepare to unleash a healthy load over her pretty face. I stroke myself a few times ready to pop when she unexpectedly licks my cock right under the head and the instant her tongue hits my cock I explode. I let loose stream upon stream of creamy jizz all over her pretty face to the point she can’t even open here eyes. I see a camera on the side and take a picture of her cum covered face and the photo drops out of the instant camera and I decided to keep it as a remembrance of this day. She laughs and says she has never been covered as much as I just did and being the gentleman I am, I hand her some tissues to clean up and thank her for a wonderful day.

I walk out of the room feeling exhausted and my cock starting to go down after a vigorous day of exercise. I make my way back to the lockers to retrieve my clothes and leave. As I walk to the lockers and start to open it up, I hear a shriek of excitement behind me. All I hear after that is someone asking, “Mr Big Dick, is that you?” I turn around and am shocked to see one of my old harem girls for the past 2 years, Demi Lovato, standing there. When she sees its me she runs up to me and jumps into my arms kissing me all over my face saying how she can’t believe I am here and how much she has missed me since I decided to let her go out and explore other harems after being with me the past 2 years. She sees I am getting ready to leave and looks me in the eyes and asks if I can stay with her just a little as she has missed me tremendously. I look in her eyes and can’t help but melt myself and do whatever she says, I put her down and she gives me the most impassioned kiss I have received all day before nearly dragging me up the stairs and to her room before locking the door and telling me to sit in the chair in the corner and close my eyes until she says she is ready. I wait with anticipation knowing only good things come from Demi as she has shown me these past few years, when she tells me to open my eyes I do so with bated breath. What I see before me is Demi wearing one of my favorite outfits.

demi.jpg
demi.jpg (76.35 KiB)
Viewed 2288 times

She smiles at me asking if I remember this and I can only think of all the good times I have had with her in this. She walks over to me and gets to her knees before looking up at me as she starts to stroke my cock saying, “I am here to please you Mr. BD.” As she does so she licks my cock from head to shaft a few times as I lean back and enjoy before she eventually puts the head in her mouth and I feel her magic tongue go to work. As she bobs her head up and down my cock I notice how she never looks away from me and I see nothing but admiration and love in her eyes and I ask myself how I could have ever let her go. I pull her up and pull her close into a passionate kiss letting her know I have missed her as well before I have her turn around and ride me reverse cowgirl. I know this is one of her favorite positions as with each thrust into her pussy I feel her getting wetter and wetter. I kiss her neck and play with her breasts as I thrust up into her harder and harder. I notice the outfit she is wearing still has a few tears in it from when we went wild before and I decide to have fun with her. As she continues riding me, I lift her up making sure to stay as deep in her as possible and carry her to the bed before planting her face down on the bed as I start to give her the hard thrusts I know she loves. She turns her head and pleads with me to make her feel good and I know exactly what she needs. I pound into her pussy using one hand to reach around and play with her clit while I use the other to grip her neck just a little bit and just put enough pressure that I know she enjoys until I can feel her cum all over my cock. At this point, I know I can’t last so I pull out, flip her around, put my cock in her mouth and thrust into her throat a few times before pulling put and painting her face with my cum. When I finish I can’t help but look down on her and smile saying how much I missed this. She smiles too before getting up and leading me to her bathroom where I see her disrobe and sit on the edge of the bath.

ay7G1Ez.jpg
ay7G1Ez.jpg (86.24 KiB)
Viewed 2288 times

She looks up at me with the sexy look I have come to love from her and says one of the most beautiful things I can remember, “I think it’s time for you to fuck my ass.” I give her a little smirk and tell her to bend over. She gets up, bend over the bath and sticks her amazing ass out at me. I go up to her and start to lick her ass to make sure she is ready for my monster of a cock. I lick all over and start to insert fingers into her ass one at a time to prep her all the while she moans out my name. When she is ready, I get up and slowly insert my big dick into her tight asshole and start to go to work. Her moans sound out throughout the bathroom about how much she has missed my cock and how I know just the right way to fuck her. In the meantime I massage her breasts, play with her clit, do all the things I know she loves as I she cums and cums relentlessly from my anal assault. I decide the best way to show her how much I missed her is to do what I know she loves so with my last few thrusts I give her every bit of energy I have left before I bury myself in her ass and give her the last bit of cum I have left in me. She smiles knowing how pleased I am, turns around and sensually kisses me asking me to stay with her awhile. We get in a nice warm bath and lay there simply holding her sharing kisses between us before I realize it is getting late and it is time for me to go. As I go down to grab my clothes, she follows me never letting go of my hand. When we finally reach the door, I give her one last kiss and promise her I will come see her every week for some fun and she smiles knowing I mean it.

With one last kiss, I walk out the building knowing this is simply the start of a beautiful arrangement.
bigdick369
Extreme Poster

Unread postby snootch213 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:11 am

I'm paying a visit to the harem of Dan69.

I entered Dan69's harem and was immediately greeted by the warm smile of a cute, olive skinned brunette. "Hello and welcome! My name's Ciara," she chirped, hugging me in a way that pressed all the right places up against my body. "You go by the name Snootch, right?"
"Yep, that's me," I replied. I couldn't help but notice how impeccably dressed this girl was. She wore an expensive pink sweater, a floral print skirt, and shoes that matched the color of her sweater, as well as adding a few inches to her height, making her appear to be about 5 and a half feet tall.
"Care for a quick rub and tug before you explore? It's always good to get that first easy nut out of the way," Ciara offered. I graciously accepted and shortly after I was nude on my stomach on a massage table.
It was your typical erotic massage, starting like a normal massage before she began to focus heavily on my thighs and ass, all the while Ciara complimenting me on my muscle tone. Finally she had me flip over so she could get to my cock.
"Whoa," she said with a genuine look of surprise. "That's a big one. Thick too."
I grinned. As Ciara grabbed a bottle of her own cherry blossom lotion, I finally had to ask why she was still fully clothed, and what's more, why was she dressed so nice.
"It's a kink I get off on, CFNM," she stated matter of factly. "It seems to be working for you too," she said with a wink as she squirted a big drop of lotion on my package.
She started gentle and sensual before getting aggressive, all the while talking to me as if we were just having a cup of coffee. I gotta admit that was a turn on too. When I finally warned her of the impending orgasm, she leaned over my face and pointed my cock towards her. I shot a big white load right onto her expensive sweater. I was afraid she'd be pissed, but it turned out to be quite the opposite. "Like I said, it turns me on," the brunette explained to me while she actually rubbed my cum into the fabric, making quite a stain.
Ciara put my clothes in a locker and gave me the key, then sent me on my merry way.

The next encounter I had was with Alexandra Daddario. I spied her from across the hall while I was still getting acclimated to the environment, and once we made eye contact she never broke it, gazing intently at me with those piercing eyes. Alexandra approached and immediately removed her top, bringing my face right to her massive mammaries. They were heavenly; I sucked and caressed while she moaned, until she decided to drop down to her knees. She wrapped her tits around my cock and gave me a domainsalez3.com titjob, before I took over and really titfucked her hard. Alexandra let out a near orgasmic moan when I finally unleashed and gave her a thick pearl necklace with my cum, then immediately pulled away and had enough spunk to glaze her boobs quite thoroughly. The two of us never exchanged a word, but Alexandra gave me one of the most intense looksaf bliss while she scooped and licked the cum off her titties while we went our seperate ways.

Bella Hadid was the next girl to cross my patj, and no words were needed. She simply grabbed me by the cock and led me over to the nearest sofa and mounted me. I don't know Dan69's been feeding these girls, but Bella required no foreplay at all, she was al ready soaked and I slid into her Palestinian pussy like butter. She rocked and thrashed on top of me, slamming her clitoris against as she had orgasm after orgasm. After I had already cummed twice, it took a good 30+ minutes for me to have another orgasm, but Bella didn't mind, she just kept riding me and cumming over and over. Finally, when I was about to bust, Bella finally spoke to me, "No, don't cum in my pussy!" She jumped off in the knick of time and took my load on face, with quite a bit getting in her carefully styled hair. Oh well, shit happens.

After letting Bella control most of the action, I was ready to dominate some ass, and I ffound Hailee Steinfeld. She led me to a basement room where I tied her hands to two low hanging pipes with her in a slightly bent over posistion. Hailee begged me to spank her, spit on her, and treat like shit, and it didn't take long for that treatment to get her dripping from her pussy. I coated myself in her pussy juice and lined up my cock with her waiting cunt, but then I had a sudden epiphany. Hailee was tturned on by pain, so without a second thought I plunged full steam ahead into the Pitch Perfect star's unexpecting asshole. She let out a scream of both pain and pleasure, then begged me to do it twice more. I was aware that someone else had joined us in the room to check on Hailee, but I paid them no mind. Hailee was loving the savage, raw, and virtually unlubricated pounding her sphincter was taking, and her eyes were rolled all the way back into her head. After 2 or 3 orgasms from Hailee, I needed to cum. She begged me to choke her while I drove my cock home, and she ended up having a giant orgasm, gushing from her pussy. Meanwhile, I unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum into her bowels as her butt tightened to near microscopic levels. Before I had time to recover, my penis was being pulled from Hailee's asshole to the warm waiting mouth of our guest.

I couldn't believe my eyes. My cock was going directly from Hailee Steinfeld's ass to Chloe Moretz's mouth. "You dirty bitch," I whispered in amazement. "Mmmm, tastes tho good," Chloe responded, her voice muffled by my cock. As soon as I was good and hard again I immediately picked up the diminutive actress and slammed her against the wall. "My pussy's hungry, can you feed it?" Chloe purred as I lifted her legs up. I slammed into her tight clam with wreckless abandon, anand Chloe was moaning just as loud as Hailee. The sound of my balls slapping against Chloe's pussy echoed throughout the basement. "Please, please," she started to whimper. "I need you to cum in my cunt!" I didn't need to be told twice, and as soon as the firsr spurt of my spunk hit Chloe's vaginal wall, she collapsed all of her body weight onto me as she climaxed. I brought her gently to the ground, and after she had a few minutes to recover, she turned to me. "So, had your fill and ready to leave?" "Nope, not quite yet," was my answer as I headed back for the stairs. "Hey! Aren't you gonna untie me?" Hailee yelled out. "Sorry," I answered, "see if Chloe will do it. I've got one more thing that needs to be taken care of."

Well, I'd been waiting all day for this. I was standing alone in a bedroom, stark naked, with the porcelain skinned, nubile Elle Fanning. She had just returned from the gym and was still in her sweaty yoga pants and sports bra when she said, "I like that monster you're packing. It's almost like a weapon!" She let out an adorable giggle. "I'm a big fan of yours Elle," I told her. "Sure, all they guys who come up here say that," she responded. "No, really, I loved you in The Neon Demon. I was so into the movie, I watched it with the commentary on."
Elle gave me a quizzical look, not sure where I was going with this. "You know," I continued, "my favorite part was when you talked about that scene where Keanu Reeves puts the knife in your throat..."
Elle blushed and gave a sheepish grin. "You mean where I had to deepthroat a knife?" I nodded. "You know, that was all me, no Hollywood prop trickery.". " I know, you said so on the DVD." "Yep, I sure did. I believe I also mentioned how fun I thought it was to do that bit..." With that Elle had grabbed my cock with her hand and pulled me over to the bed where she sat down. She effortlessly slid half of my cock down her throat, then spit it out. She giggled again. "You know that old porno, Deepthroat, where the girl has her clitoris in her throat? I swear to god that's me, I have a second clit in my throat." She tied her hair into a high ponytail. "There's your handle. Don't be gentle with me," she said, making my cock twitch. She took control right away. "This what 9, 10 inches? I can do that more or less." And then just like that my entire shaft disappeared down this girl's throat. She was a master not gagging once, and breathing perfectly through her nose. I grabbed her ponytail and started to fuck her face and throat, smearing her makeup as she shoved her hand into her yoga pants. Elle was rubbing her clit raw in no time as I picked up a steady rhythm. Then she totally surprised me, as in between slurps, she managed to open her mouth even wider, not only taking all 10 inches of my cock, but also fitting my entire scrotum in her mouth. I nutted immediately, hitting the teenager in the back of the throat without much warning. The sensation osensationf my cum shootjng down her throat made Elle Fanning go over the edge and have her first orgasm of the night.
IIt didn't take me long to flip Elle around and pull her yoga pants down to her ankles, where her sneakers were still on her feet. Elle's pants now reeked of her heavenly pussy juice, and I helped myself to her clam for a few moments before starting some high intensity cardiovascular fucking. I pounded her in the piledriver, doggystyle, wheelbarrow, what ever position you could think of, and she was screaming like a mother fucker. Finally she yelled at "Pull out, I'm gonna squirt!" before drenching me. I wanted to bust another nut, and she could tell so she clasped my cock between her silky smooth long legs. Then she urged me to fuck her legs, so I compliecomplied, and ended up covering her luscious stems in my spunk.
I flipped her over and startrd to prep her ass. "You're gonna try to butt fuck me? With that thing?" I nodded. She was nervous, but accepted once she grabbed something from under the bed. While I slipped my cock into Elle Fanning's virginal asshole, she was sliding a big purple dildo down her throat. I tore that ass up, and combined with the way I was pounding her ass, rubbing her clit, and how she was deepthroating the dildo, Elle cummed 4 times in less than ten minutes. Sure enough, I couldn't last long in that vise either, and was soon filling Elle's precious butthole to the top with my cum. But we weren't quite done yet. Once I finally withdrew from her ass, still semi hard, Elle lunged for my cock. She hesistated for a moment, then took my cock right back into her throat, still smelling and tasting fresh out of her own butthole. We went back to our game of skull fucking and clit rubbing, and this time she was able to cum 3 times. After the last one, Elle pulled my member out of her esophagus and started to slap herself in the face with it and commanding me to cum. Like clockwork, there I went again, draining my balls out onto Elle's face, neck, and sports bra. We collapsed in a heap for a moment, and then I went to leave for home, with Elle Fanning calling out a sweet "goodbye!" while she lay in a puddle of my cum.

snootch213
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post