NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Confession Booth [TRASH]

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Confession Booth [TRASH]

Unread postby heroinesnuff » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:12 am

It's like that for me, too. They've got to be at one end of the spectrum or the other. That's why chicks who I don't really care about one way or the other never do much for me. It's not the body and such alone, it's the feelings they arouse. It is funny that love and hate both loop around into brutal abuse, though.
heroinesnuff
Normal Poster

Unread postby sandycheeks » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:59 pm

Honestly, I have to be in a certain mood to jerk-off to celebs at all. I'm aware that most of my posts here are related to celebs, but to be honest again, I only come to this site at all when I'm in a certain mood.

In other words, I'm in that mood, I want to r*pe Alison Brie's tits.
"The fact that I only want to fuck you up the ass is more of a condemnation of your lady parts than it is of me, madam." - Abraham Lincoln
sandycheeks
Active Poster

Unread postby sandycheeks » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:08 am

Aaaand, now that I've jizzed, I'm out the door. Love ya, Alison, you sexy, sexy Queen!
Attachments
alison-brie-0513-lg.jpg
alison-brie-0513-lg.jpg (180.9 KiB)
Viewed 1547 times
"The fact that I only want to fuck you up the ass is more of a condemnation of your lady parts than it is of me, madam." - Abraham Lincoln
sandycheeks
Active Poster

Unread postby Doctor Nobody » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:18 am

I confess that, based on that pic, the level of things I'd do to Alison Brie is borderline serial killer.
WHY USE A TOILET WHEN YOU HAVE TributePrintedPics.COM?

Our fearless leader.
Doctor Nobody
Active Poster

Unread postby sandycheeks » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:02 am

Doctor Nobody wrote:I confess that, based on that pic, the level of things I'd do to Alison Brie is borderline serial killer.

You can keep the limbs and torso, all I need is the head and the tits. j/k
sandycheeks
Active Poster

Unread postby smELLY » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:56 am

Save me the anus. :twisted:
smELLY
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby sandycheeks » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:08 am

smELLY wrote:Save me the anus. :twisted:

This comment was clearly inspired by that harrowing Terrance and Philip movie.
Attachments
pp,375x360.jpg
pp,375x360.jpg (15.16 KiB)
Viewed 1467 times
sandycheeks
Active Poster

Unread postby heroinesnuff » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:52 am

I preferred Asses of Fire. Not Without My Anus made me cry, and I hate that.
heroinesnuff
Normal Poster

Unread postby sandycheeks » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:41 pm

I thought Asses of Fire was when you dip the outside of your condom in hot sauce before anal. (No wonder she broke up with me.)
sandycheeks
Active Poster

Unread postby TheSpanishCowboy » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:23 am

I confess that I want to feed Hayley Williams and Taylor Swift but it ain't ice cream
Attachments
wXnD3X8.jpg
wXnD3X8.jpg (126.11 KiB)
Viewed 1448 times

what that teasing Princess needs

TheSpanishCowboy
Active Poster

Unread postby Methjerkonlittlesis » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:52 pm

This Confession is mostly true no way to prov it but this did happen.

Since high school I would go to TJ ever so often to get layed. In TJ they have these clubs that look and feel like a stip club but you can pay any of the hot bitchs to go up stairs and fuck. well this one night I must have hit the jackpot there was this girl that must have look . even though they had to be 18 to work there. she was 5-5 and no more than 85 pounds she had brace that made her look even younger. I had to have her. I came prepared with hard dick pills, crystal ****, ecstasy and plenty of cash. It was a bizzy night so i asked her right away if she would take me up stairs. As we entered the area were all the rooms are to fuck not only were they all taken but a line was growing. But for some reason she took me into a different area I took note no one seen us. There wasn't anyone in this area she took me into this room that must of been for partys. There was a hot tub a wall with every kind of sex toy more rooms in the back. So we started fucking in the frount were there we're benches. It was awesome she was so small I could manipulator her anyway I liked, which I did. She was getting angry and started to fight back so I grabbed her by the ankles and wrists and held her down with legs above her head facing up as I started fucking her really hard from above. Almost right away the condom broke and wow did it feel so good. I couldn't jest stop but she started flipen out telling me to stop and with all her strength tried to get out of my grasp. It was kinda funny she was so week I had no problem keeping her right were I wonted her. The music In the club was far to load and wear we were no one would hear us or find us anytime soon. So as she curst me out she sead this is r*pe they are going to bet you to death, by this time I was committed on finishing. But as she keep bitching she really pissed me off so I look at her and smiled and said to her "well if they are going to bet me to death then I better make it worth it" as I pulled my dick out of her pussy and watched as her eyes opened wide because I shoved my dick deep in her ass. I didn't hold back at all I really layed in to her, almost right away her bitchy attitude and cursing stop and became a crying little baby. Which o my god turned me on so much. Fucking a little bitch as she cries will make you nut hard, I did. Blow a fat nut deep in her asshole. As I got up quickly, I would make my Retreat fast. I started to put my clothes on and stoped watching her laying there crying. As I looked up she was coming right at me with a pink tazer. But being a chick "very week" as she reached me I simply grabbed her wrist took the tazer pulled her toward me and place the the tazer against her head and tazed. Now let me tell you, as a teen my buddys and I would get drunk and with a tazer my mom had would taze each other. It was fun it hardly hurt and did almost nothing. But this little pink tazer this TJ hooker had was like a cow tazer on steroids. As I tazed her her head jerked to the side as if hit by a bat. I could tell it knock her out right away as she collapsed to the floor like a rag doll. As I stould there with a hot young looking pease of fuck meat passed out at my feet I looked around at all the sex toys . bondage equipment and at the rooms in the back witch looked like no one has been in for years. I said fuck it took my ecstasy, more hard dick pills, draged the bitch and all are things with some handcuffs and a mouthring caller with strap's way back in one of the rooms were there were nothing but stacked chairs 100s of them. Went behind all the chairs so even if someone came into the room they wouldn't see us. without wasting any time I put her into the position hogtie this is were you take there wrists and ankles and fastened them together behind their back using physical restraints then I put the mouthring or gagring in her mouth using the caller to pull head back. This makes it so her mouth is now secured open and now you can look into her mouth and down her throat. With her nice and secure I lift her tiny and light little body and put her on to some stacked chairs.were her fuck whole mouth pussy and ass are about waist-high so I could destroy them standing up. Now she was ready I stepped back looking at why I smoked a fat bowl of some good **** jerking my dick. I was very high the ecstasy was kicking in and with the tazer close if needed. I could see she was coming to so befor she came to I stooded in front of her face grabbed the top of her head and shoved my cock deep down her throat and very hard and fast I started fucking her throat. It felt so good. I wanted to laugh watching her puke gag and cry. the deepthroat face fucking woke her up so I shove my dick deep down her throat till she pass out. Now knowing we were deep with in the building wear know one would hear us I ungag her as I positioned my self to fuck her ass. It was so much more of a turn on to hear her scream, beg, and cry as I fuck her tight asshole. As I started she was real tuff and demanding. She would say stuff like " stop fucking my ass so hard ", or " you better stop or ill have you killed ". It was not long till she got nice say things like " please stop fucking my ass so hard " or " your hurting me please stop " as she cryed like a baby. But by now I was so high I didn't care I fucked her asshole for hours as hard as anyone could. Her tiny little butt hole was vergin tight when I started. But after a few hours I came out of the ecstasy trance I looked down at her she looked like she was in shock laying still making a little whimpering sound. I thought my dick went soft because of how it felt fucking her ass at this point but as I looked at my dick it was rock hard still. Then I notest her asshole it was fucked up it was blown out bad her sphincter muscle was strached out and knotted in several placeses like it broke but under the skin this made her ass have a gap the size of a silver dollar. So with her ass totally destroy I desided it was time to fuck her throat some more. As I grabbed her head to put the gag ring back into her mouth there was no resistance from her. She jest had a blank stair and a soft whimper but as I shoved my cock down her throat her eyes looked as they were going to pop out of her head as she gaged and puked. She now was crying again trying to ask me to stop but I would not let her as I thrust my dick in and out of her deep throat. As I really got into it I went into a nother ecstasy trance it felt like every thrust into her mouth was a orgasm I was out of it must of been fucking her face for 3 to 4 hours. At one point I remember she loosened up her throat because I could shove my dick a few more inches down her throat. It was awsome it felt great. I eventually open my eyes from the state of ecstasy I was in and look down at her face. To my horror I seen why my dick was going deeper in her throat. Some how during the aggressive deep throating I either broke her jaw or dislocated it because her jaw was dangling from the rest of her head witch made her mouth open much larger and her throat more accessible. It was crazy looking, I also could see that she shit alover herself from not beable to close her ass. With this I shoved my dick back down her throat holding her head I pumped throat with my dick fast and hard for about a minute and nutted down deep in her. I gathered all of are things pocket 2 grand she had and her phone. Took some pic of her with both are phones, stashed her clothes and other things where she would not find them. She was crying and laying in her mess when I took off. When I got outside was shocked that it was mid day, I must of been fucking her for a long time. I went straight to the Border than my car. At my car I used her phone and texted all her contacts the pics I took of her. As I was driving home on the freeway I throw her phone out my window, went home smoked some **** and jerked off to the pics I took on my phone. That was my best Tijuana trip.
Attachments
gifanime_2017.07.26_16.28.52.gif
gifanime_2017.07.26_16.28.52.gif (11.1 MiB)
Viewed 1156 times
Methjerkonlittlesis
Active Poster

Unread postby rrikki3 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:33 am

Doctor Nobody wrote:I have a feeling that every guy with a sister or daughter has thought about fucking them, at least once.

Indeed, grew up wanting to lick my older sister's pussy and fuck her, now it's daughter's turn.
rrikki3
Active Poster

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post