NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

whats the worst thing youve everdone and u dont regret

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: whats the worst thing youve everdone and u dont regret

Unread postby FatAssEnjoyer » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:36 am

I’d dump a load of cum in my stepsister’s lotion and some of her make up. I did this for YEARS. She never noticed. And that lotion was very….cum like by the end.
FatAssEnjoyer
Normal Poster

Unread postby Carolemo » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:11 am

Not sure about the 'worst thing' as there are so many that a lot of people would find distasteful - so I'd probably let my wife G decide. She was always really pervy, very open-minded and loved filthy scenarios and dirty talk. I used to share her and our thing was interracial and I've seen her with black guys lots of times as well as filmed and photographed her. She's had an all-black gangbang and also an old white guy paid her had her while I watched (We bought a dining table with the money he gave us so every time we had a meal with family or friends we sat at the table that he paid for). She was even OK once when I told her I wanted to fuck her mother and she was happy to pretend to be her for a few hours (though sadly never did fuck her mum for real). So I guess it was pretty significant when G was mad as hell when she found pics and panties of her sister Heather and niece that I had stolen and used. Being as she was so angry at that it's probably a good thing she never found the ones of her daughter or knew I'd used my step-daughter's vibrator, cum on it and put it back. Also probably good she didn't know that when her sister and niece were over one Christmas I spunked into the cream for the pudding and watched them eat it. What was good about that my sister-in-law even said it was 'really tasty'. Also probably for the best my wife didn't know I'd seen men wank over pics of her sister and all her nieces - even the little ones. Like another post on here I've wanked and pissed into work colleagues cups on night shift, allowed to dry and then seen them drink out of. I've sucked men to almost completion then seen them cum over pics of my ex-wife Kath. I even put Kath into a contact mag and replied to all those that wanted her and sent them pics. I could probably spend all morning listing things. I'd be lying if I said I regretted any of it though; I've loved most of it. My biggest regret is my wife finding those pics as that was just careless - so that tells you all you need to know there!
Carolemo

Unread postby FatAssEnjoyer » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:23 pm

Bump
FatAssEnjoyer
Normal Poster

Unread postby Canurapeher » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:58 am

This one isn't as bad as some of them on here but multiple times I have started jacking off while on call with a specific friend I have. They might have realized by now but idc. I want to r*pe them so bad.
Canurapeher

Unread postby cover-all-sluts69 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:40 am

While staying at a female friends house one night while we were both teens I had waken up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and once I came back in the room I saw she moved in her sleep just enough to move the blanket off of her and slightly lifted her own shirt up a bit, her nice body got me horny and I just had to start jerking off to her with a pair of her panties on my dick then grabbed her hand and had her jerking me off in her sleep as I pulled down her pajamas and saw she had no panties on under them and began finger fucking her while she kept on playing with my cock and sleeping once it was time to cum I took her hand off my cock and started to fuck her mouth slow and deep before cumming down her throat then all over her face
cover-all-sluts69
Extreme Poster

Unread postby cyankillfest » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:06 am

Slept over at my cousins house and when I woke up real early I got real horny and jerked off and busted a fat load all on the inside of my cousins Vaseline (she was 61 reversed), it was still really early and the sun was barley coming out so I went to the other room when I saw the door was open and my younger (21 reversed) year old cousin was fast asleep in a big bed all by herself with black shorts and a red t shirt on with a blanket over her. I stood over her and started jerking off right above her body imagining groping her all over, as my heart was racing at this point I decided to test the waters and I started to slowly move her blanket off of her. I revealed her silhouette and couldn’t help myself anymore so I started to rub the tip of my dick on her upper thigh, then I started to softly press my tip against her lips with one hand as all of my wet precut rubbed off on her face and lips and had a handful of her ass in the other hand. That ripe (21 reversed) year old body had me going and I came on the top of the bitches head and she literally woke up right after I busted my load, I ducked down right next to her bedside and I just saw the strings of cum on the top of her head while she was looking around and she got startled when she saw me and she scared me too but I told her that I was sorry and I didn’t mean to wake her up and that I was just looking for my earbuds. I then made my way out swiftly while trying to pull up my shorts and not make it noticeable, I walked by the room a couple minutes later and she went right back to sleep. Still horny after what happened I went back to the room I slept in and jerked off for another 2 hours before my cousins friend (51 reversed) came in the room and sat down on the desk with a mirror and picked up the Vaseline that had a thick ass fucking load of my nut in it and as I layed down on the bed I watched as she took two of her fingers and scooped up some of the Vaseline and took her time applying it to first her eyebrows ( I could literally see the Vaseline leave these lines of string between her fingers.)Then she took some more and applied it very cautiously all over every part of her lips, that part turned me on so much I started rubbing one out right behind her under the blanket. After she finished she left and a little while my other cousin (61 reversed) came in and did the same ritual with the Vaseline as her friend. Applying it to her face and lips. I’d never been so turned in before, in less than 5 hours 3 of the sluttiest bitches had my spunk all over them, the little bitch was clueless that she ever even had cum in her hair after she woke up and the rest had no idea their face, lips, and eyebrows were coated with my nut. I do gotta say I really miss spending the night over at those hot little bitches house. All in all I don’t regret it.
cyankillfest

Unread postby cover-all-sluts69 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:48 pm

cover-all-sluts69 wrote:While staying at a female friends house one night while we were both teens I had waken up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and once I came back in the room I saw she moved in her sleep just enough to move the blanket off of her and slightly lifted her own shirt up a bit, her nice body got me horny and I just had to start jerking off to her with a pair of her panties on my dick then grabbed her hand and had her jerking me off in her sleep as I pulled down her pajamas and saw she had no panties on under them and began finger fucking her while she kept on playing with my cock and sleeping once it was time to cum I took her hand off my cock and started to fuck her mouth slow and deep before cumming down her throat then all over her face

I also made my way down to her wet pussy after I came on her face and in her mouth and started eating her out,slurping on her wet lips and rubbing her inner walls with my tongue while I gently rubbed her clit with two fingers she must have enjoyed it too cause she let out a lot of cute quiet moans and came for me in her sleep, I slurped down all her cum. Dont regret any of it
cover-all-sluts69
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Az44el » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:58 pm

I guess maybe not one instance but several. Any friend i have thats a female if i get the chance i steal their nudes and expose their pics online for people to stroke too. They don’t know i do it and i can’t help but expose all my friends, gf’s, my friends gf’s and gf’s as well.
Az44el
Active Poster

Unread postby owenshatzer21 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:28 pm

shouldn't post it publicly, pm if you want to know
owenshatzer21
Active Poster

Unread postby Famluvr » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:05 pm

B
Famluvr
Normal Poster

Unread postby Adrianababy09 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:07 pm

I’ve done some really bad things I don’t regret but usually don’t talk about them so here I go lol I help my guy friend r8pe girls and I like to leak girls in my school addresses hoping they would get r8ped and it’s worked a few times. If u wanna hear more about the things I’ve done or want me to go in detail with this dm me on telegram @adrianababy09
Adrianababy09

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post