NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Brutal & Twisted Stories (READ 1ST POST!)

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Brutal & Twisted Stories (READ 1ST POST!)

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:38 pm

... I tell her to shut the fuck up (again) and just enjoy the head bouncer bulldozing her pussy with his prick. It's enough to hold in my hot seed, but I'll slow down on the stroking. The head bouncer grins at me as he drills his cock in and out, pushing as deep as he can go inside Marge's baby-makin' hole. Or at least it was a baby-makin' hole. Now it's just the sperm receptacle of an "older experienced sexpot Princess."

Marge screams as the head bouncer rails her, balls-deep. One forceful thrust after another; he releases her tits and holds her hands to the alley floor. She thrashes, struggling to break free, but he's a massive fucker who knows how to subdue bitches. And evident by today's special outing, he knows how to properly fuck bitches, too. He pumps in slow measured movements, and he happily groans. He fills Marge's womb with his hot cum, and she arches her back again with another scream.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!"

The head bouncer pulls out. His spunk fills the black little hole, creaming all the way to the opening. I'm almost certain that it'll spill out and run down the crack of Marge's ass, but it holds its own in her. Every last drop soaks back in her. The head bouncer squeezes the last of his cum on her nipples. Marge flails at him, knocking into his balls, and he responds with a whack to her broken nose. Her head drops back to the alley floor, and she groans. Her body quivers at our feet, and we all laugh with another good stroke. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:39 pm

The fourth bouncer and I still have yet to offer Marge our hot loads. He says he wants to try a DP, but I'd rather treat this bitch to a spit-roast. Treat her like a stuck, squealing pig. I position myself over her face and the bouncer positions himself over her pussy. He looks down at the sperm-filled hole and the puddle of spent cum leaking out onto the alley floor. I kneel down and to ensure that Marge won't do something stupid like bite my dick off, I beat my fist into her mouth until her teeth are dislodged. Some of them she chokes down while others spill out into the alley. Her lips and face are soaked in blood. I guide my throbbing, eager dick between her lips and drive it all the way to the back of her throat. MMMF! MMMF! GUUH! URRRP! URRRP! MMF! Meanwhile, the bouncer slips his dick into her pussy. She's loosened and all lubed up down there, so Marge isn't feeling the full force of the fourth bouncer's raging hardon.

My hands wrap around Marge's throat, and I can feel the lump of my dick through her flesh. I force her to deepthroat, then I pull away, just to slam it back down into her esophagus. MMMF! GUUH! GUUUH! MMMF! My eyes are closed. I love this warm wet experience of her mouth taking in my cock. Her tongue rubs along the underside of my cock, and oh shit it tingles like fuckin crazy! All that backed-up cum in my balls rumble, ready for release. I drive my cock as deep as I can go, and my tight, aching nuts bounce off her chin. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:40 pm

Marge weakly pounds her fists into my legs. Slobber rolls from her lower lip and drips onto my balls. Her tongue rolls around in her mouth, adding to the ecstatic bliss I'm feeling, but she's doing it to try to keep the taste of my hot meaty cock out of her mouth. I pump a little harder and squeeze her throat a little tighter. My precum oozes from my dick and down her throat. Some of it, mixed with her own slobber, blow from her broken nose. Her eyes bulge from her head. I jam in her throat again. Deeper, harder, letting her puke all over me so I can plow her deeper.

Ohhh shit it tingles it feels sooo fuckin good I don't want this to stop shit I'm soo fuckin hard and I can't hold back the cum anymore it tingles soooo fuckin nice ohhh fuck yesssss...

Marge's body goes limp at around the same time I shoot my hot cum down her throat. I open my eyes and look around. The fourth bouncer has already cum and gone from the Princess's cunt, and I have no idea how long I've been distracted by the bliss. Streams of semen flow easily from my balls and out my dick. There's a lot. It's a mess. I can feel some of the cum stick in her throat. All that strokin' and fappin' and edgin' and now this is what ya get, Marge, ya fuckin cunt. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:40 pm

I look down at her as the last rope of cum spews down her hatch. Her glassy eyes are half-open, staring at some spot which she can't see. I realize I still have my hands clenched around her throat. I loosen my grip and feel for a pulse. There is none. My balls empty out into a mouth which can no longer taste. I pull out, cum and puke soaking into my cock, and let Marge's motionless body drop to the alley. I look at the four bouncers watching me.

The head bouncer shrugs. "Well," he says, "at least it was fun to fuck a MILF while it lasted."

I wipe my sloppy cock in the dead bitch's hair. "Don't call her that, I hate that fuckin acronym. She was an older experienced sexpot Princess." Just as the words leave my mouth, we hear police sirens approaching from the distance.

We flee in different directions, leaving Marge dead in the alley and full of our DNA. I run through the town again with my hands still shaking.

(End.)
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:35 pm

We're bringing all this to a head, and here's Jasmine getting us a bit closer in 1....5 posts.
Attachments
JASMINE1.jpg
JASMINE1.jpg (305.85 KiB)
Viewed 1175 times
JASMINE2.jpg
JASMINE2.jpg (194.87 KiB)
Viewed 1175 times
JASMINE3.jpg
JASMINE3.jpg (321.24 KiB)
Viewed 1175 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:35 pm

The bourbon burns my throat as I swallow the last shot, but at the same time, it tastes like gold. I'm sitting at the club's bar, pounding back the booze after escaping the cops again. I know, even in my slightly inebriated haze, that the undercover police detective could very well be here, but fuck it, I don't care right now. This is a time to celebrate, a time to gloat in the faces of those who try to uphold the law in my town. I tap the glass and the bartender refills it. I raise it in my hand. With a grin, I yell, "Here's to the cunts!"

The head bouncer is sitting at the end of the bar. His face is red and damp with sweat. That last cunt we fucked gave everyone a workout, and he looks winded. But the shots of booze make me want more. More tits and pussy, and sometimes, a tight asshole, too. The night is still young, and there are fuckmeat whores jammin' and jivin' out on the dancefloor. Tails wagging in tight skirts, fruit shaking out of low-cut gowns, heads devoid of fucking brains. Who could ask for more?

Just as I tip the glass to my lips, one of the whores plops her forearms on the bar and orders a drink. A real emo pro: piercings and face paint and stickers adorn her face. Little cat whiskers and a heart-shaped nose on the end of hers. This piece of ass is a regular around here. She colors her hair all these wild colors that attracts all kinds of attention to herself, and tonight her hair is rosy pink. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:36 pm

... I've seen her in here numerous times, and usually she's with friends. I'm sure her friends are out there on the floor somewhere stumbling around to the tunes, but here at the bar she's a lone kitten. She looks over at me and watches me gulp down the bourbon. "Woo!" she sings. "Looks like the party's here tonight!"

I slam the glass down on the bar and stare at her. I position my body so my chest faces her and I give her a smile. It occurs to me that her frequenting this club could mean one thing: she's the undercover bitch. There's a horny sort of rage brewing in my gut. My eyes bore into this cunt, and she looks back at me with her innocent bullshit smile. Out of the corner of my eye I see the head bouncer glance from me to her and back again with a blank face. I roll the glass between my fingers and slide it across the bar. The bartender asks if I want another shot, and I tell him no without breaking eye contact with the cumslut. She sips her drink and tips her head with another little dainty smile then turns back towards the dancefloor.

"Wait!" I call out to her. She stops and looks back at me. I get off the bar stool and lean on the bar as I walk closer to her. "You've been here before, haven't you?" She nods with a wide grin. I return with a crooked half-smile, a badboy look I've managed to perfect over the years. Sometimes it gets me lucky, other times it gets me fucked--and not in the way you're thinking. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:37 pm

... She watches me approach with an easy, calm gaze, and now I'm almost certain this is the cunt working undercover here. I ask her what her name is, and she responds, "Jasmine."

"You're a friendly cuuu....kitten, aren't you?" I ask, catching myself from saying that dreaded c-word all cunts hate to be called. When she narrows her eyes in confusion, I motion to the painted cat whiskers on her cheeks. Jasmine laughs and tilts her head again, running her fingers through her hair.

"Well," Jasmine says, "I'm here to enjoy myself. Why are you here?"

"For the same reason." The look in my eyes hardens and my smile disappears. I lunge at Jasmine, knocking the drink from her hand and twisting my arms around her head and neck until I have her in a sleeper hold. She yelps and struggles, digging her claws into my forearm. I have just enough booze in my system to deaden the sting of fresh wounds, but the rage still builds within me. I knock her head against a pillar at the end of the bar, off in the shadows and not very clearly perceptible from the dancefloor. Jasmine groans and slides her head downward so her chin is beneath my arm. She takes a bite out of me.

"Fucking cumdump cunt!" I yell and bash the heel of my hand into her ear. She thumps to the side, and I catch her with my good arm. Jesus fuckin Christ, am I really that fucked up on bourbon, that I can't properly subdue a little emo bitch like Jasmine? >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:37 pm

... And what a good fuckin cover, too--the emo bit. Under any other circumstances, I never would have guessed that this is the detective. I spin her around so her face is turned to me. She wants to play by biting? Fine, fuck you, Jasmine, I can hang with the best of them! I press my face into hers and clamp my teeth onto her lower lip. I feel the piercing; I taste the cold metal. I jerk my head back and take a slice of Jasmine's face with me. The piercing is still in my teeth. Blood spurts from her mouth.

Jasmine screams. I grab her throat and squeeze. Her hands flail at me; her blood drips on my arm. I push her towards the back door. Maybe I'll take this cumslut into the VIP Room, where I've handled a good number of the whores who have walked in here. I run my hands up and down her body, rubbing her nipples and searching for the wire I'm sure she's wearing to record any incriminating information. She's thrashing and struggling so much that I can't really tell what she's got under her clothes, so I'll have to strip her right down to the buff once I get her inside the...

And that's when all the screaming and hollering and all kinds of other bullshit happens. I crane my neck so I can see the door, which is where all the ruckus is coming from. Fuck me hard! Cops! And a lot of them, rushing into the club and ordering people to get their hands up, we're all under arrest. I feel my stomach drop into that proverbial black pit. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:38 pm

... I look again at Jasmine, who doesn't seem aware of the action. She grips my wrist with both hands. Her tongue lolls from her bleeding mouth. Her eyes widen and stare at me, begging me to release her. I lean close to her and growl, "You fuckin undercover cunt. You brought this shit upon yourself. Fuck you, Jasmine."

The head bouncer grabs my arm and pulls me towards the back door. "We gotta get outta here, dammit!" I hesitate at first, not all that sure who I can trust right now as all the bouncers working the door are getting cuffs slapped on their wrists, along with some of the dancers on the floor. I know the head bouncer is right, of course, it's time to fuckin fly, but my legs don't want to move. I turn towards the bartender, who's putting his hands in the air as a few cops draw their pistols down on him. Oh Jesus, if the bartender snitches to save himself, the head bouncer and myself are fucked.

The head bouncer grabs me again, and this time I run for the door, dragging Jasmine by the hair. She's shrieking and crying. "Help! Help me!" I strike the bridge of her nose with a quick hard chop, and she's quiet long enough to get the fuck through the back door. We hurry down the hall, past the VIP Room and out the door leading to the alley. The head bouncer stands on the step holding the door open.

"All clear," he says. "Hurry up." I heave Jasmine through the door; she tries to stop me by gripping the jamb. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:38 pm

... I kick her in the shin and she tumbles forward with another ear-piercing scream. I step outside and look in all directions, even to the rooftops, searching for snipers. It looks safe, but it feels like a fucking trap. I reach into the small of my back where I conceal my pistol and pull it out.

Jasmine looks at it and snarls from one side of her mouth. "You don't have the balls to use that, you fuckin asshole."

The head bouncer huffs, "Well, it's better to be safe than sorry, bitch."

I look at him and strengthen my hold on Jasmine's throat again. She scratches and claws at me. I force her between me and the head bouncer like a shield. "I completely agree," I say to him. I jam the muzzle of the pistol into his forehead and squeeze the trigger.

Jasmine freezes in shock and terror, staring at the head bouncer sprawled in the alley with his brains spattered on the brick wall behind him. I spin her around and press my body into hers. My cock fits in the crack of her ass, and she squirms against me. The bitch is gonna get me harder than fuck if she keeps it up. I make sure she feels the pistol between her ribs. I put my face close to her ear and tell her that she's coming with me, and she's gonna be nice and easy about it, or she'll join the meathead carcass on the alley floor. When I ask her if she understands, she nods her head. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:39 pm

... She tries to gulp, and I feel her throat muscles tense in my hand. I release her throat and take her by the wrist. She coughs and cries as we rush into the darkness, away from the disgraced club forever.

Jasmine's eyes glisten with tears, and they shine so prettily in the dusk. She's been a good girl, keeping her mouth shut the entire time we've been fleeing, and I can hear the pounding of her heart. And my own, too, for that matter. All this fucking excitement, and I'm raring to go, to get down to business with this little bitch. My cock hardens and pulsates with eagerness for her tight body. I know she sees the lump poking through my pants, and I catch her more than once glancing at my crotch. When she realizes I'm watching her, she swallows hard and looks away.

I stop running and hold her wrist in both hands as I catch my breath. We've run ten blocks through traffic and around any potential police presence. My skills of evasion are almost as good as my skills of fucking whores. Jasmine and I stand in the darkest corner of a parking lot. We stare at each other for a long time. The stream of blood from where I had bitten her has slowed, but it's not clotted yet. I really took quite a chunk out of her face. Her lips tighten as she swallows again, then she speaks.

"You...you killed your friend," she squeaks. "Are you gonna kill me, too?" >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:40 pm

I don't answer her question, but tell her that the head bouncer wasn't my friend. In fact, if the idiot had any real fucking balls, he wouldn't have ever let me inside the club to begin with. I pull her closer to me. I free one hand from her wrist to fondle her tits and reach around to grab her ass. She balks and squirms. I slap her across the face, purposely striking the bite wound and making it bleed harder again. Then I reach under her shirt and feel her up: grope her tits, pinch her nipples, check for any police surveillance. Hmm, nothing with the latter, but at least those sweet little tits feel nice and warm in the palm of my sweaty hand.

Jasmine spits at me, splatting on my cheek. She says something about how she's not the undercover cop looking for me, but if I don't let her go, it won't be the cops that I'll need to worry about. Tough bitch wanna play tough games? Okay, cool, I like that. I jab her mouth and knock her head backwards. She stumbles, but I still have a hand on her wrist, so she's not going anywhere. I wrap my fist with her hair and pull, yanking her head back and straining her neck. She whimpers. My cock loves the sound of that. I lift my foot to my knee and shift my body weight in that direction. I stomp down on her ankle and snap it. Jasmine drops. Some of her hair pulls from her scalp. She screams into the night. Her eyes fill with tears. She screams again, twisting and writhing on the ground beneath me, clutching at her broken ankle. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:40 pm

I lean down and take my hunting knife with the ivory handle and serrated blade from the ankle holster. Jasmine's eyes widen with fear at the sight of the blade coming at her. I stick it under her shirt and slice her clothing from her body. She gasps and whines and bitches about her broken leg, and how she feels like she's gonna be sick. I roll her over and use the knife to remove her panties. Her naked ass bobs up and down in the air as she attempts escape. I slap her glutes with the blade. Jasmine squeals and begs, "N-no... no... pl-pleeease don't!" She doesn't sound so fuckin tough now.

I pick Jasmine from the ground and force her to stand on the busted ankle. She wobbles and shrieks in pain. The tears soak her cheeks and drip off her chin with the blood from her lip. "Fuckin worthless cunt," I growl and grab hold of her shoulders. I spin her around; she hobbles on her one good leg. I grip her neck and push her forward so she's bent over at the waist. Then I drive her head-first through the driver's side window of the nearest car. The glass shatters, and it echoes through the parking lot. I'm surprised (pleasantly) that the car alarm doesn't go off. Jasmine, naked and sliced open, thrashes with her head and shoulders on the driver's seat and her legs, ass and hips exposed to the outside. It makes me pause long enough to let out a hearty laugh. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:41 pm

"You think this is funny, asshole?" Jasmine screeches, and I slap her ass. I unzip my pants, look around for any witnesses (none, great!), and I release my raging, throbbing cock. Keep it through my open fly and not drop my pants in case I need to make another run for it in a heartbeat. It'll be all the same to Jasmine in a minute. I grab her hips, and she struggles against the broken glass in the front seat. Then I slip my dick in her pussy.

"Wh-what... what the f-fuuuuck are yoooou... dooooing??" she howls. I answer, "I'm fuckin r@ping you, you stupid fuckin Queen." Her pussy pulls me in, and it's moist with a trace of dew. She must have been hoping to get pounded by some dick at the club, or maybe the escape from the cops exhilarated her, I don't know. But my cock falls in love with the snug wet vagina I'm jamming in. Spongy hole massaging my dick as I'm thrusting in-n-out of her. My head gets a little faint as all the blood rushes to my schlong, but it's a small price I'm willing to pay to fuck Jasmine.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Ooohh fuuuck stop it now! Uh! Uh! Uh! I-I d-don't... deserve thisssss! Uh! Uh!" Her body slides over the edge of the broken car window every time I pump in her, and she's grabbing at the passenger seat in an effort to pull herself away. I tighten my hold on her hips and heave her back towards me. "UH! UH! OOOH FUUUCK YOOOU IT HURTS! UH! UH! UH!" >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:41 pm

Jasmine flexes her pelvic muscles, trying to push my cock out. I shove it in deeper, slamming into her cervix. She yelps in pain. I hold my position for a moment and let her do all the work, contracting and relaxing her muscles, but she stops once she realizes there's no way she can force me out of her tight precious hole. I pull my hips back slowly, enjoying the tingling friction between my cock and her cunt, then I drive all the way home again. Jasmine yelps again. Her whimpers coming from inside the car get me turned right the fuck on even more, and bang bang bang my cock rails the emo Queen's pussy hard and fast.

"UH! UH! UH! STOP! FUCK! NO! NO! UH! UH! UH! SOMEONE... UH! UH! UH!... H-HELP MEEEEE... UH! UH! UH!... PLEEEEASE! UH! UH! UH!"

My balls tap against her clit, sending shivers through her body. I run my hands up and down her spine, using my fingertips to stroke the smooth warm skin of her back, which makes Jasmine break out in goosebumps. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this Princess loves what's happening to her. Her moans come in little breaths, and when I put my hands on her shoulders, she lets out a little gasp. I push her entire body back, pressing her ass into my waist. Another quick thump and pump in her pussy, and I push her back farther until she's almost standing. She favors the broken ankle, hopping on one foot, as I fuck her from behind. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:42 pm

... Her back arches, and she lets out another long moan from between half-parted lips. Tears stream down her face; her body trembles with the force of my dick in her warm cunt; her fingers curl around the broken window.

I wrap an arm around her neck and jam my cock as deeply as I can in this position. I lose a little bit of the depth inside her with her standing again, but I'm bouncing the head of my cock off her G-spot. Jasmine quivers. Trickles of her blood race down her body and soak into my arms. Some of it seeps into my clothes. My dick remains at attention, pounding and jamming. Her soft little G-spot submits, and her pussy spasms from the inside.

Jasmine throws her head back and gasps. "N-no... ohhh f-fuck y-yoooou... ooohhh... n-noooo... I don't wanna cummmm." Too late. She squirts her girl-cum all over me. It's a sloppy mess, lubing my cock but also drenching my clothes. I put my hands in her hair and send her face-first into the broken window. A few shards of glass embed in her cheeks and forehead. She screams and flails her arms, reaching for her face when I slam her back into that same spot again. The second time stuns her, and I feel her pussy loosen its hold around my cock, returning to its original snug state. Jasmine weeps as I fill her womb with hot potent semen.

"Wh-whyyyyy?" she weeps, sobbing through a bloody lip and diced flesh. I pull from her pussy, dripping with her hot girl-cum and some of mine, too. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:42 pm

... I bring the serrated hunting knife back out and tap the blade on the tip of Jasmine's nose. She closes her eyes, shakes her head and begs, "No... please, don't kill me. I promise I won't tell anyone about you." I stick the end of the blade into her nostril and tell her, "I bet you won't." Her shoulders slump and her weeping begins again.

"Shut the fuck up, Princess," I growl and reach inside the car to brush off any glass on the seat. I open the door, push Jasmine inside, and sit behind the wheel. I find a roll of duct tape in the console and secure her wrists together. I'm about to tape her ankles, too, then I remember that one of them is broken, so I don't think she'll be running very fast any time soon. She presses her spine against the back of the passenger seat and looks at me with those teary, shiny eyes. I look down at the seat. Cum leaks from between her legs. My rage grows within me again.

The idiot car-owner has left their keys over the visor, and when I pull it down, they fall into my lap. I glance over at Jasmine trembling and leaking in the seat next to me. She says nothing. I only hear her heavy breathing. I give her a wicked, twisted smile. "We're goin' for a ride, cumslut." She shakes her head with her wide, terrified eyes holding in her tears. She blinks once, and they cascade down her cheeks. I reach over to her, and she thrashes her restrained wrists at my hands like a hammer, but she can't hurt me. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:43 pm

... I pry my fingers into her ribs and pull her to me, lifting her ass over my lap. My cock hardens again, poking from the still-open fly. I force her hips down on me, and my cock penetrates her pussy again.

"Ugh! N-noooo... pleeeease... not again..."

I tape her wrists to the steering wheel so she can't fight. Not that Jasmine can put up much of a fight anyway, but like the late head bouncer said, better safe than sorry. I start the car and roll it out of the lot. We travel down the road, Jasmine naked in my lap on my cock. Every bump we hit in the road shakes my cock and throttles the inside of her throbbing sperm-filled cunt. And I make sure to hit every fucking bump in the road.

We travel for about 45 minutes. Jasmine has six unwanted orgasms in that time, and by now, I'm not so pissed about having her girl-cum soaking into my clothes. But I am still enraged with her pussy leaking my cum out and all over the seat like I squirted something worthless. Jasmine's gotta pay for that. She's panting and gasping, out of breath, and her eyes stare straight forward, glazed over with tears of unwanted pleasure. Her mind is broken by the several orgasms jolting her body. Our destination is a dark field out in the middle of nowhere. Leaving the engine running, I turn off the headlights so she can't see what's in front of us. But I know what's out there, and that's good enough. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:44 pm

I grab Jasmine's hair and jerk her head back to mine. I put my nose to her ear and say, "You're painted like a cat. Like a pussy. Do you think cats have nine lives, Jasmine? Do you?" When she answers only in whines and whimpers, I continue, "I'll make you a deal, kitten. If you survive what's about to happen to you, I promise I won't come back to kill you again. That is, if you haven't already used up all your other eight lives."

Jasmine shrieks and struggles. The steering wheel shakes, and the seat squeaks. Her eyes try to focus on what's out there, then she looks back at me. "Please! No! I'll fuck you again if you want! I'll have your baby! Is that what you want? To put a baby in me? I...I'll do it! Promise I will! Just please don't--"

I bend to the ground and find a heavy rock. I drop it on the accelerator, slip the car in gear, and off into the abysmal darkness goes Jasmine and the stolen car. It speeds for a few seconds before barreling over the edge of the cliff. Her shrill screams ring in my ears for a long time, then it's replaced by metal smashing on rock. An inferno blows upward into the sky. It's fucking beautiful, like a sunrise from hell. It makes me smile.

I stuff my cock back into my pants again, zip up and start walking. I could use another shot of bourbon, but for now I keep my eyes and ears open for sirens and flashing lights.

(End.)
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Wwe bliss is my wife » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:56 pm

Name Chelsea green stuff about her she is soaking full time wrestler for impact wrestling gcw NWA czw she worked for wwe for a short time she is rude to her fans she just got married three weeks ago to another wrestler that works with her named matt cardona she is dress like a Queen in slide the wrestling ring and out side the wrestling ring she has a onlyfans but she only post bikini pics she is a tease she is snobby and rich and high class and stuck up she posted halfway nude in a fitness magazine she is a total swanky sluty hoe
Attachments
Chelsea-Green-strips-for-nude-snap-wearing-only-two-wrestling-title-belts.jpg
Chelsea-Green-strips-for-nude-snap-wearing-only-two-wrestling-title-belts.jpg (205.44 KiB)
Viewed 2084 times
tumblr_baaabe1af9b4fc65f380a2320fc27f66_bbb211a4_640.png
tumblr_baaabe1af9b4fc65f380a2320fc27f66_bbb211a4_640.png (884.09 KiB)
Viewed 2084 times
Wwe bliss is my wife

Unread postby RW4life » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:55 pm

Can you hear the clock ticking? It's almost time!
There's 1 Princess left!

Now with this last Princess, I'm raising the stakes! It's ALL OR NOTHING!
All of the 99 whores, cunts, sluts, slags y'all sent me have one thing in common: THEY ALL FELL DOWN!

That's right. R@ped, snuffed(rp), defeated, vanquished. All of them. The 1 Princess that's left will either save all their souls, or she'll be doomed with the rest of them. It's almost time. That fucking clock isn't going to stop ticking. It's just about time to bring all this to a head.

Go ahead. Find your Queen(s). They all have the crimson color of blood scratching out their photo.
Attachments
VANQUISHED SLUTS.jpg
VANQUISHED SLUTS.jpg (1.71 MiB)
Viewed 2010 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:02 pm

TIME'S UP! THIS THING HAS NOW COME TO A HEAD!

Don't believe me? Then ask Ally what the fuck happened. She's here in 18 posts.
Attachments
ALLY1.jpeg
ALLY1.jpeg (140.37 KiB)
Viewed 1959 times
ALLY2.jpeg
ALLY2.jpeg (253.85 KiB)
Viewed 1959 times
ALLY3.jpeg
ALLY3.jpeg (167.75 KiB)
Viewed 1959 times
ALLY4.jpeg
ALLY4.jpeg (134.84 KiB)
Viewed 1959 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:03 pm

I hitchhike down the road in the middle of the night. It's not the best plan I've ever had, for I could thumb down a cop, but in my haste to ditch the last cumslut, I forgot that I'm a 45-minute drive from town. That's an excruciatingly long hike. I can't get this visceral need to fuck every cunt I meet out of my system. Walking down the road in the cool air elevates my drive to break some faces and pound some pussies, but the thought of such a long trek is disheartening. Most cars coming at me pass by without slowing down, pissing me off. Doesn't anyone ever stop to assist their local homicidal r@pist anymore?

I sigh. My bleak sense of humor isn't really helping matters. I shove my hands in my pockets and hunch my shoulders. I see my breath wisp from my half-opened mouth. I still have the last bitch's girl-cum soaking into my clothes and into the pores of my cock. There's a twinge of excitement knowing how many of these cunts I've sampled. It doesn't make the long hike any better, but at least I know I have a purpose in this piss-hole world.

Just as I start thinking about the undercover cop searching for me and about the head bouncer who I had to waste, headlights shine over the knoll behind me. My shadow gradually lengthens across the ground in front of me. The hissing tires on the road approach, and I can hear every tick, rattle and hum of the car's engine. Doesn't sound like a cop cruiser. I take my chances and stick my thumb out into the rays of light. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:04 pm

The car slows to a stop. I stare at the headlights for a brief moment then approach the passenger door. The driver rolls the window halfway down, and I stick my face into the opening. My lips turn upward in surprise and intrigue. The driver is a black girl with fine dick-suckin' lips, and she's alone. I try to keep my gasp of eagerness hidden, but I'm not sure that she didn't hear it. My voice croaks a bit when I say, "Hello."

"Hey," she says and smiles. Her dark eyes light up, even out here in the darkness. Shit, she's fuckin amazing. Tight body screaming to get banged over a 3-day weekend, even if my view is a bit obstructed by the night. Her tits aren't huge, but they add sensual little curves to her chest just the same. She tilts her head in such a way that her lips part open, and I imagine my wild dick wedging between them and r@ping her throat. My hands ball into fists at my sides as I take a deep breath. Her voice sounds like music when she asks, "Where you headed out here in the dark?"

I tell her which town I'm heading to, and she gives a little laugh. She sounds stunned. I tighten my mouth, pulling my lips against my teeth. I wonder why that's so fucking funny. She looks at me with her round onyx eyes and tells me something I already know: that it's a long way off from where we are now. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:04 pm

... There's a part of me seething as the other part of me wants to fuck the Princess's brains out of her skull. Maybe it's because she's a black chick, and I don't come across enough black chicks up in this bitch. I don't know, but one thing's for certain: I'm getting frustrated with standing out here on the side of the road thumbing for a ride. She seems to get the hint and tells me that I can get in. The car door unlocks and I grin at her.

"Thanks," I say, and she just hums, "Mm-hmm." She asks me what I was doing all the way out here, and I tell her that I had some girl and car trouble. Then I clam up. I don't want her to know anything about Jasmine at the bottom of the gorge, burning in the hell I prepared for her. It feels great to finally take a seat, and as I get comfortable, I feel the blood rushing to my cock again. The inside of the car smells like hot-n-horny pussy, and that's not just the girl-cum stained in my clothes. There's something emanating from this driver that's driving me wild.

She picks up on it, too. She puts her foot on the gas and rolls down the street a hell of a lot faster than I can walk. She glances over at me in the darkness and says, "Smells like the girl trouble you had tonight wasn't all bad." She says it with a smile, showing her teeth, and I shrug as indifferently as I can, even though my dick is eager to get romping again. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:05 pm

We travel for a while saying nothing. I'm stewing in my own lust. I glance at this sleek creature in the seat next to me, running her fingers along the edge of the steering wheel, taking deep breaths and accentuating the curvature of her body, making me want to reach over and force her face in my lap and take my cock in her mouth. The body heat radiating from her adds to the raw animalism. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to contain myself. Fuck, my cock is hardening. There is enough light on the dashboard where she can see, if she wants, the contour of my prick poking upward through my pants. Throbbing. Motherfucker, I gotta do something.

I break the silence and ask her her name. "Ally," she responds, and I repeat it softly. "Ally. Well, Ally, thanks for picking me up out there." She nods with another "Mm-hmm," and she keeps her eyes on the road. But I can tell by the sound of her breath that the scent of coitus is turning her the fuck on, too. The warm smell of hungry pussy reaches my nostrils again, and my brain goes numb and dumb as the rage courses straight to my cock. Now I want Ally to see it. To see how hard her chocolate skin, tender voice and randy scent make me.

Ally asks, "So what kind of girl trouble could you have had?" I stare at her. She looks at me for a brief moment then returns her gaze to the road. Her lips turn into a smile. "What? You don't want to talk about it?" >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:05 pm

... I'm not exactly sure what to say to her, so I simply tell her that she wouldn't believe me if I told her. Her smile becomes a little one-sided across her face, narrowing one eye and tightening her cheek. "Why don't you try me anyway? We still have a ways to go before we get to your town."

I swallow everything I'm thinking and feeling, except for the extreme horniness. I add a touch of bass to my voice as I stare at her and say, "All right. The trouble was shit like this." Before Ally can do anything other than lose her smile, I grip her thigh and lift my foot from my side of the front seat floor. I jab my foot between her legs and stomp on the brake pedal. The car hurtles to the side of the road before screeching to a stop. Ally's body moves with the momentum, but luckily for her, my hand is directly in front of her warm breast. I stop her from going through the windshield by grabbing her tit. I give it a squeeze, and she balks.

"What the fuck are you doing? What is wrong with you?" Her breath heaves from between her lips. She glares at me with wide, wet eyes and forces my hand from her chest. "Get out! Get the fuck outta my car! Now!"

I shake my head. "Fuck that, Ally. You wanted to know what trouble I was in, and now you don't?" I ball my fist and slam her in the throat. She hunches over, gasping for air. "You opened the door. I stepped through it. No going back, Princess." >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:06 pm

... I grab her neck behind both ears and heave her towards me. I want those beautiful black DSLs wrapped around my cock, her pink tongue flicking at my dick, her slobber soaking into my shaft, my cum squirting to her stomach. She has one hand around her throat and the other slapping and flailing at me. She catches me in the face, just beneath my eye.

"Fuckin cunt!" I growl and slam her face into the console. Ally wails but doesn't relent. She keeps trying to fight me off. She's about to find out how much fun that can be. For me.

I grind the car's gears into PARK and spring from my seat. My body lurches forward, towards Ally, and I pounce upon her. Her head shatters the window of her door. Deja vu. Her hands are pushing against my chest, gripping my throat, clawing into my shoulders. I grab her head, lift it from the broken window and ram it back down again. The back of her head strikes the door, and her hands slowly fall from my body. Ally's stunned. Wait til she gets a load of my cock.

I yank my schlong from my pants and let her gaze at it with a stupefied expression. It throbs with excitement, already oozing precum from the head. Ally starts putting up a fight again. I grab her head harder. She twists her head enough to bite my wrist. I drive my forehead into hers. We both see stars; that hurts like a fuckin bitch on both ends. She kicks her legs and her knee jams into my balls. I feel sick to my stomach. >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:06 pm

... I punch her in the nose. It breaks with a sickening POP! She falters but doesn't give up entirely. She spits the blood and snot running into her mouth at me. It spatters in my face. I grab her shirt and rip it open, exposing perky tits with dark nipples. Her ribs show through her skin. My hands remain on her tits long enough to pin her deeper between the seat and the car door. Ally thrashes to get out. It puts a strain on her neck, and her breathing is shooting from her mouth in loud gasps and pants. She manages to get the car door open. We both tumble out.

Dropping onto the road forces me to release Ally, and she struggles to scurry away. I don't let her get too far. She takes three or four steps towards the back of the car before I grab her waistband and thrust her pants down around her ankles. She trips over them, falling face-first into the road. It cracks open her chin. Now her nose and chin are both leaking crimson streams. I can still smell that warm wet pussy. My cock pulsates with hot angry urges to plunge into Ally's fertile hole. She twists and turns, trying to escape my grasp while trying to pull her pants back up. I leap forward. My body presses into hers from behind. I hear her gasp in shock when she feels my cock press into her fleshy ass. I put my face to her ear and growl.

"I've always wanted to fuck a black bitch."

"FUCK YOU!" >>>
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post