NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Celebrity Fantasy Team Round 8

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Celebrity Fantasy Team Round 8

Unread postby wrecked24 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:26 am

simmsy wrote:what percentage of the population could name more than 3 Youtube girls

Whoever they are, they're probably on this site.
My smut stories:
http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296977771&view=story
CYG and CYC signatures in the works.
wrecked24
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cum_load » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:36 am

simmsy wrote:OK, I don't want this seen as a criticism of the game as I think it's great but more of a suggestion, I don't know how others feels about it, but -

I feel that the category of Youtube girls doesn't really fit in the game. After all it's a 'Celebrity' Fantasy game and what percentage of the population could name more than 3 Youtube girls, I'd guess at under 0.1%. Whereas there are thousands (hundreds of thousands/milllions) of girls to choose from in the other categories - the list of girls I've seen in Youtube girls seems very small - and in truth, not even that hot! I'd suggest that the Miscellaneous girl would be an ideal spot for players to put a Youtube girl if there's one they like.

Would be interested to hear other opinions, maybe I'm just old and out of touch! Keep up the good work!

A couple a years ago i would have agreed with everything you said but now youtube girls are everywhere and sometimes very popular. In CYG there were some first round picks that were youtube girls and again in this competition some first round picks were youtube girls.It just shows that people rate some of these girls highly.
cum_load
Active Poster

Unread postby lm3000 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:12 pm

I think that's a fair point cumload, right now there's a lot of youtubers who are basically celebs in their own right. Held the celebrity books out this year are by them, for example.
I know I had more youtubers in mind for this than I did for quite a few other categories
lm3000
Extreme Poster

Unread postby DickDeeds » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:36 pm

I'm alright with youtubers to be honest. Part of the fun was finding that "perfect girl" for a particular spot. So even if I didn't know who were good picks for certain categories figuring out the girls that were out there was still exciting to me. Plus like others have said before, youtubers have gotten really popular in the last couple years. And that doesn't even include girls on twitch that have gotten popular lately.
DickDeeds
Extreme Poster

Unread postby wildboy10101 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:24 am

Auto Pick
Black Hair- Hannah Minx-Wrecked24-6,500-17,650
wildboy10101
Respected Member
Respected Member

Previous Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies