NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Brutal & Twisted Stories (READ 1ST POST!)

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Brutal & Twisted Stories (READ 1ST POST!)

Unread postby RW4life » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:25 am

I WILL WRITE BRUTAL STORIES FOR YOU. .!! Degradation, torture, r*pe, snuff(rp), gangbang, etc.
Send your request in a PM, or post your request here. Regardless of how you send me your request, ALL STORIES WILL BE POSTED HERE ON THIS TOPIC THREAD. No exceptions. This includes the best photo of the Queen who's getting her smut story written for all to read. Many of you have been messaging me for stories and story-trading, and we've been keeping them in the PMs, but now we're opening this shit up and going public! Below, I will post a couple pics and their accompanying stories to show y'all how I'm going to have this thread organized.

So if you want a story about a Princess you know, then help me help you by following these simple rules. I have these guidelines in place to give you quality stories, and at the same time, my time isn't being wasted by ignorant idiots.

--Only one girl at a time. You choose the girl, not me, so don't send me 2 or more girls and ask me to choose one out of the lot. (You can ask for a second story later about a different girl, but only one girl at a time.) Send me your favorite 1 or 2 pics of her, either post them here on the topic thread, or PM them to me. Tell me a little bit about your girl, and definitely tell me what you want to read about your girl, and tell me what you don't want to read about her. (For example, not everyone wants snuff(rp), so I won't include it in their girl's story.)

--No pic? Then no story, simple as that. Do NOT give me links to another topic or to another site and tell me to pick out my favorite photo. That qualifies as not having a pic, and it's a waste of my time that could be spent working on someone's story.

--Make sure your girl has a name. I don't care if it's her real name or not, but if you don't give me a name, then I will make one up for you, and you will probably not like it. So just give me a name.

--NO CH**DREN!!! 18+ ONLY. I get that 10+6 can look like a 22 yo, and vice versa, but DO NOT SEND ME PICS OF OBVIOUS CH**DREN. No exceptions.

That's really about it with the guidelines. I'll PM you and let you know where your request stands when I'm logged in to receive it (e.g., three people ahead of yours, etc.). Please be patient and don't demand of me anything! I don't live on this site, and like everything else, first come, first serve. But be assured that I will give you your story ASAP!

That said, I'm not asking for "payment" (although perhaps I should), and I'm not asking for karma (although that would be appreciated). But keep in mind that "Thank you" can also go a long way, especially if you want more than one story. And feel free to comment or ask any questions on the thread.

**Now I'm going to spearhead this topic with these 2 girls & the stories of them before handling the requests. It'll show you how I'll have this thread organized. (Plus, it'll also familiarize those of you who don't know how I write with my kind of storytelling, so you can determine if this is the right thing for you and your girls.)**
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Re: Brutal & Twisted Stories (READ 1ST POST!)

Unread postby RW4life » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:26 am

First: A pic and the name of the girl.

Kirstin
Attachments
Cumslut Kirstin Swartz.jpg
Cumslut Kirstin Swartz.jpg (116.92 KiB)
Viewed 40678 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:28 am

Next: The story!
Kirstin gets all dolled-up for a New Year's Eve bash in her hometown, and she's already been in the booze. The pre-game party, she calls it, thinking she's clever. Her head is spinning and she stumbles around the room in the sluttiest black gown she can find. It cost her three dollars at the Goodwill, but Kirstin treats it as if it carries more worth than a pot of gold. She's waiting for her friends to come and pick her up, and together they'll head out to the clubs to drink some more, party with some good weed, and maybe find a few good-looking guys to hook up with.

Kirstin's been waiting for over an hour, and she's getting impatient. She texts them, asking where they are and if they're okay. No reply. She calls one of them and tries to find out what the bloody hell is going on, but her call goes straight to voicemail. Kirstin gets a bit antsy; she thinks she's been stood-up by her best pals. The ball is going to drop in a few hours, and she doesn't want to watch it by herself in her apartment. She takes another big swig from the wine bottle and feels herself get a bit...looser. And a whole lot fucking dumber. She tries texting and calling again. Same thing: no reply.

"Fuck it," she slurs, tossing the wine bottle on her couch. She stops in the mirror, checking her hair and her tits. Her anger grows stronger as she walks to the door. "I can go to the club by myself. Fuck all of them for leaving me here by myself." She storms out of her apartment and staggers down the stairs to the ground floor. Her stilletto heels clap against the hardwood, and her angry, incoherent soliloquy echoes through the building. She grips the stairwell banister to keep from falling, but she's drunk enough to miss the bottom two steps, and Kirstin tumbles to the floor, falling on her fleshy, round ass with her legs spread apart in front of her. She lets out an angry, drunken yell.

A stranger approaches and asks her if she's all right. Kirstin looks up at him with her green eyes and pouts. "No!" she snaps. "My friends didn't pick me up to go clubbing tonight. What the fuck, man?"

The stranger offers her his hand to help her off the ground, and she gingerly accepts. She looks at him again and smiles. She thinks he's the kind of guy who she'd like to hang with tonight. Kirstin brushes herself off, trying to appear unfazed by her night thusfar, and she stares at him for a long time. God, I wish he'd fuck me, she says in her head, then snaps out of it. She's afraid she just said that aloud, but the stranger doesn't seem aware of her thoughts. He asks her where she's heading to, and when Kirstin answers that she doesn't really know because the original plan was to go from club to club, the stranger smiles and tells her that he knows the perfect club for a huge New Year's Eve party. "Going to bring in the New Year with a real bang," he says with a wide grin. He offers Kirstin his hand again, and she takes it.

They walk a couple blocks into the depths of the city. The neighborhood is dark and dingy, and Kirstin is starting to get a little frightened. She wants to let go of the stranger's hand, but she can't. His hold is tight and she thinks it's getting tighter. She glances around, running her free hand over her brow and through her hair. Already she's damp with sweat, even though it's cold outside. Kirstin wants to ask the stranger where he's leading her, but she can't. Her voice has left her, and now she can do nothing but make whimpering noises. She stops walking, but the stranger pulls her along. He's still grinning. She stumbles forward when the stranger gives her arm a hard tug, and she falls to the dirty alleyway. Kirstin's still a bit drunk, but she knows she's in serious fucking shit right now.

The stranger pulls a stun-gun from his coat pocket and gives Kirstin a high-voltage zap. She moans and falls unconscious.

When she awakens, Kirstin finds her precious Princess gown is removed from her body, and she's naked. Her nipples are hard in the cold air, and she's sitting in a wet spot. It takes her a moment to realize she's sitting in her own piss. Kirstin tries to get up from the alley, but she's restrained. Tied. She looks at her wrists and her ankles and finds that her gown has been shredded and repurposed as restraints. The alley is dark, and she can hear men laughing and calling out to her.

"Hey, Kirstin! Kirstin! You dumb fucking blonde. You stupid little cumslut. Told you we were gonna celebrate the New Year with a fucking bang, Kirstin!"

Kirstin gulps, then she tries to act brave. "Fuck you assholes! Let me go right now, or I'll--" She doesn't finish her statement because one of the men jump from the darkness and thrusts his cock in her mouth. Kirstin feels it spread her lips apart and roll over her tongue before it punches the back of her throat. "Mmmmff! Mmmmmfff! Mmmmff!" She starts to gag as the dick pushes further into her mouth and down her throat. She drools uncontrollably, and some of it seeps out between her lips and his dick and drips on her tits. The cock starts pounding Kirstin's throat. Her head thrashes backwards with each thrust, and her eyes widen as she feels the lump fuck her throat, in and out, in and out. "Mmmmff! Mmmmmfff!" She shakes her head, begging for him to stop, but he holds her head still and keeps fucking the shit out of her mouth.

Then another man comes from the darkness and pulls her legs over his shoulders. Kirstin can't see what he's doing because the man throatfucking her is in the way, but she can feel everything he's doing down there. She feels cold hard fingers stroking her clit and working their way inside her pussy. The fingers make circling motions inside her, looking for her precious G-spot. Kirstin feels her head go numb as the man is fingering away in her pussy. And her mouth hurts and her throat feels like it's being ripped apart. "Mmmmff! Mmmmmfff! Mmf! Mmmff! Mmmff!" Kirstin balls her fists and tries to swing at the men, forgetting that she's tied, and the men laugh at her helplessness. Then she feels a long, hard cock enter her pussy. Slowly at first, then it rams inside her with a powerful jolt. Pumping and thrusting, drilling and filling her, Kirstin begins to cry. Her muffled screams don't make it out of the alley.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:29 am

-(Kirstin, Pt 2)-

Then the stranger who had picked her up and brought her here stands from the shadows. He is still grinning, and he's holding a video recorder. He keeps crooning, "Happy New Year, Kirstin. Happy New Year, Kirstin," as he records this bangin' in the new year and his buddies pound and drill away at her. Kirstin feels her tits bouncing and jiggling, and she feels her pussy stretch and mold around the cock fucking her. She's still protesting: "Mmmmfff! Mmmmmffff! Mmmmmfff!"--but to no avail. Tears stream down her cheeks and smear her mascara. Her hair sticks to her scalp, drenched with sweat. Her shoulders ache from fighting against the restraints.

Kirstin tastes the first little dribble of cum from the cock in her mouth, then it gushes out like a fucking geyser, shooting to the back of her throat. She tries not to swallow it as the man pulls his dick away from her face, but Kirstin can't help it. She weeps as she gulps down his seed, filling her tummy. She's angry and ready to scream, but when she opens her mouth again, she can only squeal. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Ooooh! Uh! Uh! Oooohh! Uh! Uh! Ooh!" The man fucking her pussy leans into her, pinning her down onto the alley floor, and Kirstin's feet are bouncing in the air over the man's back. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Oooohhh! Oooohh!" She closes her eyes; she doesn't want to look at any of them. She grits her teeth and howls "Oooooooohhhhhhh!!" as an unwanted orgasm wrecks through her body. Her pussy explodes in a hot wet mess. All the men laugh.

Then cum fills her pussy, and Kirstin gasps in horror. Impregnation is not a part of her plan, and she breaks down and cries. The stranger brings the video recorder closer to her face, to her jiggling, drooled-on tits, and to her sticky creamy pussy. Kirstin wonders, for only a moment, why he didn't r*pe(rp) her, too, but that all changes when he hands the recorder to one of the other men. He turns her over, pulls her hips and ass into the air, and thrusts his cock into her ass. Kirstin shrieks as the cock tears her open, pushing deeper into her body, stretching her and destroying her. She can only sob and pant and yelp like a bitch as the stranger takes her ass, one throbbing pump at a time. She feels herself on the brink of passing out; this pain is so fucking severe! Her round fleshy ass jiggles as the stranger pumps away, and her intestines feel like they're on fire. All three men are still laughing. The stranger is still chanting, "Happy New Year, Kirstin. Happy New Year, Kirstin," as though this is all one big joke, one crack after another.

A steady hot stream of cum bursts into Kirstin's ass, and she lays there with her mouth hanging open and her eyes glazed over. She feels the stranger's cock slide out, and cum begins to leak from her. It trickles along the crack of her ass and down the inside of her thighs before dribbling to the alley floor. Kirstin isn't sure if she's breathing or not. Her head is in a daze, and her body is throbbing with pain and shivering with the cold New Year's Eve. The stranger hits her with the stun-gun again, and Kirstin convulses back into unconsciousness. The men retreat back into the darkness, hidden by the shadows, off to some other place. They leave her tied there, naked, numb, dumb, and cum-filled. Before too long the hobos and the street junkies will be around to sample the fuckmeat, to bring Kirstin into the New Year with a bang.

***I'm sure y'all get the idea, but I'm posting a girl and the story for her without my annotations. Then I'll get to handling the requests.***
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:31 am

Maddie, submitted to me in a PM during my "PM story-trading" days
Attachments
MADDIE.png
MADDIE.png (996.93 KiB)
Viewed 40647 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:33 am

Outside the club, Maddie and five of her cumslut friends are waiting at the door to be let in by the bouncers. The line is long, and the whores are impatient. They're bitching about the cool breeze against their skin, and they're already pissed at some frat boys who want to cop a feel on them. They completely ignore the middle-aged man who wants to buy them all a drink once they get inside, and they yell at a few punks who call them sluts and cunts. The truth is the truth. And here are a few other things that are true, too: Maddie doesn't know it yet, but this is going to be the night that the story of her life will change forever. Maddie's friends don't know it yet, but this is the night they'll abandon her forever. It's the scene inside the club, and more specifically who is inside the club, that will be the catalyst for the rest of Maddie's..."life."

The club is packed tonight. I sit at the bar, drinking my glass of bourbon and watching the people come and go, especially rhe little pieces of fuckmeat. They're all the same--tight minidresses showing off tits and thighs, hair all done up like hats on a fucking scarecrow, faces painted with all that make-up shit--and in a way, the challenge isn't all there for me anymore. I can pick out any one of them, and she'll act the exact same way as any other Princess. She'll play her game, she'll lead the dudes on just to get a drink or a free meal, and she'll bail on him when it's time to reciprocate. But when you know her game, and you know how to play it better than she does, then it's not hard to turn the tables on these fucktoys. And that's why I'm here. I'm no advocate for men all over the place, but I sure as shit don't let the fucking bitches run the show.

I look over at the door. Shit, it seems the bouncers are letting everyone and anyone in. Makes me wonder if they're getting blowjobs from the little fucking chickies in the parking lot in exchange for admittance in the club. Good for them, if they are. I look out at the dancefloor. A stupid fucker spilled his drink and slipped in it. People around him are laughing. The trashy, low-class, high-maintenance sluts are wiggling their asses and blowing kisses to the crowd around them. The music fucking blows. Don't know what it is, but I've heard better club music in a doctor's office waiting room. The dancers and the players don't give a shit one way or the other. They're only out there looking to get lucky, looking to lose the virginity they feared they'd hold on to for eternity, looking to snap girls' chokers and slip off their panties. The wheel keeps turning.

Astonished (or should I say, "appalled"), I shake my head and look again at the door. A group of six whores walk in and head towards the bar. They stand in a semi-circle and play that stupid rock/paper/scissors game with each other to determine who'll have to spend the evening sober, someone who'll be the designated driver whilst all the others have a drinking binge. Each of these whores sound entitled, condescending, and most of all, like a gagglefuck of spoiled bitches who've had everything given to them in their lives. Makes my skin crawl, it really does. After a couple rounds of their display of idiocy, one of them barks, "Looks like it's Maddie as the DD!" They all snap their fingers at the bartender and order their drinks.

The girl I gather is Maddie is a plain-looking bitch, but she's primped herself to look like the vagina to put all other vaginas to shame. She's wearing a tight blue dress which exposes more of her midriff than it does her cleavage--not that she's got a whole lot of cleavage going on there; her chest is flat enough to make her shoulders look sexy. Maddie looks up and down the length of the bar, eyeing all the people who she thinks are checking her out when in fact they're more interested in her friends already buzzed and bumping and grinding to whatever shit music is playing. I think she's about to look at me, but she doesn't. I think she's looking for an escape. The bartender hands her a seltzer water with a lime wedge, but she only looks at him as though he's ogling her.

"Hey!" she snaps. "Stop looking at me like that, you fucking pig." There's a small smirk on her face as the bartender turns away, red-faced and looks at me, shaking his head. I notice Maddie's smirk. It's almost indiscernible, but it is there, and it screams Insecure but Empowered Bitch. An odd combination, an oxymoron, really, but Maddie's very presence reeks of something that makes me want to puke. It takes me a few seconds, but I remember that I have something for a very special occasion for a very...er...special Princess.

I reach into a small pouch I keep in my jacket pocket and open it up on the bar stool next to me, out of Maddie's sight. As I brush my fingers over all the nifty little tools I can use tonight, I hear her say something else to the bartender. Something to the effect of getting something to eat, and she wants to have a look at the club's vegan menu. I break out in laughter, but I glance at my cell sitting on the bar and pretend to be laughing at a message rather than Maddie's demand. I feel her look in my direction anyway, and I avoid her stare as I pick up what I'm looking for in my pouch. I roll the pouch and stuff it back into my pocket. The bartender comes over to my corner of the bar and mutters, "Can you believe this fucking bitch? She wants vegan food. What the fuck is a vegan diet, anyway?"

"Lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, I guess," I answer with a shrug and stand from the stool. The bartender knows what I'm about to do, and who I'm about to do it to, as do the bouncers as they look in my direction and watch me approach Maddie. She's sitting with her back to the bar, watching her friends move and groove to the music on the dancefloor. She says something to herself about not being able to have any fun if she isn't going to be able to booze it up, but I wouldn't worry about that anymore if I were her. She glances at me as I step closer to her, and she throws her hand up, palm facing me.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:34 am

-(Maddie, Part 2)-

"Don't even, man. I'm not interested in you. I don't need a man in my life to make me happy."

"That's good, Maddie," I say in a calm, even voice, and she looks at me in confusion as I assume she's wondering how I know her name. I don't let her say anything more. "Because, Maddie, I'm not here to make you happy." I grab her wrist and twist her hand so the underside of her forearm is facing up, and I stick her with a needle. The syringe full of chlorpromazine empties into Maddie's vein, more than the usual 25 ml but not quite enough for a full-blown overdose, and instantly her body goes limp and she falls off the bar stool. I grin as she tumbles into my arms. I look at the bartender then at the bouncers. Smiles, nods, thumbs up, great job. I look at the dancefloor. No one notices anything. Too many people and the bad lighting work in my favor. This little scene looks like a passed-out bitch being helped away. Which is exactly what it is. I signal to the bartender that I'll be back later. I have some work to do now.

I crack Maddie across the face with my hand, trying to revive her as the antipsychotic drug flows through her body. I normally wouldn't fuck up a bitch's head like this because I love it when they're alert and aware of what I'm doing to them, but Maddie is, like a said earlier, special. I know she won't entirely snap out of the drug's effects, but for her to be completely unconscious is aggravating. I whap her cheeks again. The sound carries through the dark, empty room. Well, not exactly empty. All my toys are in here with us. Maddie moans a bit and she rolls her head, unable to keep it up. But she manages to open her eyes and finds her wrists tied to the ceiling rafter with a bungee cord, keeping her in an upright position. Her feet are shackled to iron rings secured to the floor, legs spread wide. I have stripped her of her clothes; it seems to take Maddie a few minutes to register this fact. When it becomes apparent to her, she tries to speak, but only a muffled, garbled vociferation comes from her drooling mouth. I laugh at the sight of Maddie as a fucking dumb Princess.

"Do you know where you are, Maddie?" I ask her as I clutch her chin with my hand and thrash her head back and forth. "Snap out of it, Maddie. Wake the fuck up"--I slam my fist into her belly; she retches forward--"and tell me you know what's happening to you." I punch her again, then a third time, and each time she heaves forward and coughs and spits up. The drool hangs from her lips and she tries to focus her eyes on mine. She's too fucked the hell up to truly appreciate this experience, so I think I'll help her along with some good old-fashioned corporal punishment.

I take down from a shelf a paracord bullwhip. I lash it out into the air and gauge Maddie's expression as the CRACK echoes around us. Her brow furrows. She mutters something like "No, don't," but the drooling doped-up fuckmeat is incoherent and I don't know what she's saying. In another ten seconds, she won't have to say a thing. Just some nice, sweet screaming from the Insecure Empowered Bitch will be just fine. I fly the whip through the air between Maddie and I, handling it so the whip zips back and forth at the 10 and 2 positions, 10 and 2, then...

WHAP!! It thrashes Maddie's back. She bolts up, stiffens and utters a growling kind of scream. No, no. That won't do at all. Again, 10 and 2, 10 and 2, WHAP!! Maddie's scream sounds more natural this time. I whip her again and again, striking her tummy and her tits. Each strike awakens her a bit more from her stupor, each strike is accompanied with a beautiful howl of pain. Blood seeps from where the whip lashes her. She wiggles and squirms and tries to break free from her restraints, but the bungee cord only snaps back in place, keeping her arms firmly above her head.

I tire of the bullwhip and move on to something a little more...personal. The medieval Pear of Anguish. I hold it directly in her face, and although I don't think Maddie has a clue as to what it is, she knows it isn't going to be fun for her. I order her to open her mouth, but she refuses. She clenches her teeth and shakes her head. Sweat drips from her brow; the fucking drool still rolls from her lips. I give the order again, this time more harshly. Again, she refuses. Okay, Maddie, you little fucktard cunt. I clamp her nose and turn her head with my hand, promising to break her nose if she doesn't do as I say. It doesn't matter, because I twist hard enough, and there's a POP. Nose is broken, blood and snot are all over her face, and she wails. I thrust the Pear of Anguish between her teeth. And because she's a disobedient little Princess, I don't waste any time. I turn the screw. The metal leaves of the pear spread apart, pushing against her tongue and her hard palate, forcing into her cheeks and pressing upon her teeth. I keep turning the screw, and tears flow from Maddie's eyes as her muffled scream fills the space between us. Her teeth break, and her jaw blows out of its joint. Maddie thrashes then slumps forward, crying and shaking her head. She asks me, as well as she can, to stop, to please end this fucking torture, that she doesn't know what she did to make me choose her for the fun I'm having. I ball my fist and strike her face; with the Pear of Anguish lodged in her mouth, there's a lot more blood and the snapping of her jawbone sounds like better music than the shit the club was playing earlier.

"Because, Maddie," I growl when she stops whimpering, "your feminist cunt bullshit doesn't set well with me. You and this stupid fucking 'woke' society. If it weren't for guttercunts like you and your dipshit drunk friends out there, I wouldn't have to teach you and all these other cumsluts a lesson they need to learn." I reach down and pinch her clit between my thumb and forefinger, then squeeze. She whines. I stare into her eyes: wet, frightened, glassy and still a little doped-up. I lean my face closer to hers and take a deep breath. I smell her sweat. I smell her fear. I smell her...what? What the fuck is that smell?
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:35 am

-(Maddie, Part 3)-

My hand is suddenly wet, and I realize that Maddie has just pissed on me. I pull away from her and drive the heel of my pissed-on hand into the screw of the Pear of Anguish. The force slams the pear to the back of her throat. Maddie gags and retches, and she trembles with the fear of choking to death on a torture device. I reach into her mouth, grap hold of the pear and yank it out of her mouth without screwing the leaves together again. Maddie screams and shrieks as the pear slices her cheeks, her gums, and her lips. A few teeth are knocked out. She drops her head to her chest and lets the blood and drool run out of her mouth and down the front of her. Her broken, dislocated jaw keeps her from speaking, which works for me, but it also keeps her from screaming the way I want her to scream. Guess I'll just have to make do with what I have now. I wipe the Pear of Anguish clean with her damp, sweaty hair and put it away for now. I have another little toy I'd like to try on Maddie.

But first, I'm going to repay her the favor. I piss in an empty bottle and take it over to her. I lift her chin--very gently, because I care so fucking much about the physical pain she's in right now--and shove the bottle in her mouth. The piss gushes down her throat. Maddie gulps and gags and starts to vomit. I push the bottle all the way into the back of her mouth, grunting like a bear and wishing the fucking feminist Princess would just SCREAM!! She struggles and spasms. She tries to kick, but her feet are firmly in place. I back away from her as she coughs and whines some more in her dull, broken, inarticulate voice about how much pain she's in and how she needs a doctor. A doctor? Even a doctor can't save Maddie's fucking ass from me.

I turn away from her, staring at all the fun things I can use on Maddie, searching for that special something. Just for her. Something that a strong, empowered woman can appreciate. I turn to her with a grin on my face and a heavy, iron apparatus in my hands. Maddie sort of looks at me, but with the drug still in her system and the pain overwhelming her, she appears on the verge of passing out. So I don't know how much she sees, or what she understands, but I know she doesn't have to see what I'm about to do to her for her to understand. No fucking bitch ever misunderstands this. No cumslut ever forgets what happens next. I approach her and clamp the tool on her small tits. Maddie moans and coughs up some more spit and blood.

"Have you ever heard of the Iron Spider, Maddie?" I ask her with a laugh, and she shakes her head. Weakly, and barely, but she responds. She's not out of it yet. Great. This will thrust her right back into it again. "The Iron Spider is an old torture and mutiliation device, Maddie. It's meant to do this..." I pull the iron clamps away from her, taking the flesh of her tits with it. Blood spurts, and skin and tissue splat upon the floor in a heap. Maddie throws her head back, howling and shrieking. I take a handful of what used to be her left tit and shove it in her mouth. "Here, fuckmeat! Is this on your fucking vegan menu? Is it?" She tries to spit it back out, but the broken jaw is keeping her from doing anything more than swallowing and drooling. That, and her screams are nonstop. She weeps, and as I watch her with her shredded tit in her mouth, blood all over her face and all over her body, I realize I've had enough of this fucking piece of ass.

Maddie doesn't turn me on. She doesn't get me hard and horny. Or at least she didn't before bringing her back here and having a real blast with her tonight. Listening to her scream and watching her struggle is enough to get me feeling like taking her pussy. I cut the bungee cord holding her wrists above her head, and she drops to the floor. A side effect of the chlorpromazine, of course--among other things. Maddie isn't strong enough to fight back; she'll probably succumb to the shock. I have to r*pe(rp) the pussy before that happens. I take her from behind, pounding and drilling, thrusting and jamming myself in her as she writhes and cries in front of me. Her body is convulsing, and her breath is getting shallow. I think time is almost up for Maddie. I pump harder, faster, and when I cum, it isn't nearly as much as I want, but it's still a final blow to the bitch. I give her another shot of chlorpromazine, and she passes out.

Back at the bar. I sit with the bartender and drink another glass of bourbon. He asks me about Maddie, and I tell him, tongue-in-cheek, that I haven't any idea what happened to her. She had passed out then I helped her out the back door. Which is the truth, when you stop and think about it. And that's it. That's all I tell him, but he knows I had some fun with her.

Maddie's friends are three sheets to the wind. The dancing and the music have stopped, and now they're looking around for their designated driver. One of them blurts out just how pissed off she is that Maddie had left, and another says, "Fuck it. I'm good enough to drive. I'll get us home."

Another one of my favorite oxymorons is "drunken logic." And when I read in the newspaper the next day about five drunk whores killed in a single-car wreck three miles out of the city (the driver had careened off the road and hit a gas pump at a closed convenience store, blowing them sky-high to hell), I shake my head and laugh. I could have had any one of those sluts. They all looked better than Maddie, in my opinion. Well, I think to myself, at least they died with their tits still attached to their bodies. That makes me laugh again. Because I'm a sick fucker with a big heart. Of stone.

Then I read about a Princess that was discovered in the alley behind the club. She was unconscious and mutilated, and she had been rushed to the nearest ICU. I know it's Maddie they're talking about. I shrug and kinda feel good for her. She is strong enough, after all, to fight. To survive. But from what I'm gathering from the news story, Maddie's gonna live out the rest of her days in a mental asylum. She's gonna be a blithering idiot with no fucking tits and a mouth that will never work the same again. Years of therapy followed by years of more therapy, that's what's in store for good ol' Maddie. Maybe she'll get some joy behind the padded walls with a vegan menu supplemented with some strong medication that the psychiatrists are gonna have to prescribe for her. But I hope she doesn't get any chlorpromazine. That shit's too good for Maddie.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:36 am

Now I'll start handling requests!
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby rushbcyka » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:28 am

Charlotte, please write a nasty story about her, she loves to tease guys with her tight clothes and I would love to see this rapebait get what she finally deserves (rp). Thanks in advance!

453575686797898.jpg
453575686797898.jpg (283.49 KiB)
Viewed 40513 times

copy.jpg
copy.jpg (95.66 KiB)
Viewed 40513 times
hit me up for caption/story swaps
rushbcyka
Normal Poster

Unread postby minhphuok123 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:32 am

good as always, keep it up man
minhphuok123
Extreme Poster

Unread postby DDD » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:32 pm

So glad to see you posting your stories! Hope the flood of requests doesn't overwhelm you!
DDD
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby FrStudent02 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:33 pm

Bump
Dm me for trade, Game or mega link
Kik : Frstudent666

I do all the fakes you want against cumtributes or captions from mine in PM.

some examples of my creation
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=645920
FrStudent02
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:59 am

Here's Ellyza.
Attachments
ELLYZA.jpeg
ELLYZA.jpeg (130.72 KiB)
Viewed 40252 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:00 am

I'm taking photos with my phone--creepshots, really--of all the whores I see that I want to fuck and change their lives forever. It's a great way to spend the day, as long as I'm not too conspicuous. Some of these little cumsluts will make great rapetoys and BDSM bitches someday, whereas others only deserve to be drowned in a steaming pile of pigshit. But my picture-taking enterprise isn't going all that well, for the majority of these cunts look boring, dull, and dried the fuck up inside, and that by abusing them, I would be bestowing upon them a true blessing of which they're undeserving. Yeesh. Bye-bye, boner.

Until one little dark-haired Asian with a great rack and sweet ass catches my eye, and she becomes the subject of a number of photos. Her body looks stunning in the ## dress which clings to all her curves and shimmies with her walk. She comes out of nowhere as if her sole purpose is to pique my interest and make my cock rock-fucking-hard. Most guys would be embarrassed to be out in public with a raging fucking boner throbbing in their pants, but I'm not "most guys," and the people around me look at me as if I'm the world's biggest pervert. Whatever, I don't give a shit. If y'all don't like it, then don't fucking look. Not rocket science, dumbasses. Besides, my mind's on the Asian fuckmeat I'm trying to photograph, but she's getting away. I don't think she's noticed me, but she did glance in my direction when she crossed the street. I follow her for a while, but she steps inside a shopping mall. Fuck!

Then a friend of mine walks up to me and tells me that he saw me following the Queen. He looks at me with a smile, because he knows why I was following her. I tell him that there isn't much luck with the Asian Princess. It's crowded inside the mall, and there's always a heavy, vigilant security force in there. Wanna-be cops, bunch of sawed-off little fucks who couldn't make it to the big leagues, always bridesmaids but never brides--however you want to describe the mall security, but they're a nuisance and a determent just the same. My friend laughs and slaps me on the back.

"I got some good news for ya," he says. "I know that bitch's name, and I know where she lives."

"Tell me." I don't want to feel like the day has gone to waste by not finding my next toy to use and abuse then throw away to the mongrels. Or into the morgue, if need be. The eagerness and the anticipation grow from inside my chest and spread throughout my body. I need to know this Queen's name and address. If I don't get it, I'll crack and some other little fuckmeat Princess will need to pay the price. As much as I wouldn't mind that, I also don't really want it. At least not today. Today, I want the Asian. I am going to make her mine.

But my friend has a different plan. He laughs again and tells me her name: "It's Ellyza," he says, and that he'll be happy to tell me where she lives, but there's a catch. Really? A fucking catch? He informs me that the catch is, I can't have her by myself. I have to share her with him and his four older brothers. He wants six of us to go to her house and "treat Ellyza like a cum princess," as he puts it.

It isn't what I had in mind, but I nod. Ellyza will be ours.

It's nine at night, and the six of us--me, my buddy, and his four older brothers--are sitting in a van outside Ellyza's house. My buddy tells me that Ellyza works at the mall, so it would have been a waste of time to try to do anything there. I'm so fucking horny right now, and I'm trying to not blow my load in my pants. I scroll through the - of Ellyza. Nine of them, but three are total shit, so I delete those. But the rest are making my balls ache. There's one of her licking her lips that really turns me the fuck on. And there's another with her profile defined against the background: big, round tits and the curve of her hips are in clear, crisp focus. I'm making that one my screensaver when I get home.

My buddy taps me on the arm and points down the street. Ellyza is walking down the sidewalk, oblivious of us sitting out here. Her dress looks black in the dusk, but it still holds her shape in a way that excites my pulsating cock. She keeps pushing her hair back behind an ear and tilts her head so we can get a great view of her neck. She makes the turn into her yard, and we silently get out of the van. I stare at Ellyza as we approach her from behind. I feel the desire for her go to my head. It tunes out everything else. Only my breathing seems to register in my mind. We speed up to a quick trot, for this bitch isn't getting away this time! I watch her hips sway and her ass wiggle as she still hasn't discovered us yet. This is almost too good to be true. My palms sweat and my heart pounds, but I stay in complete control as we're now just a mere six feet from my new rapetoy. I don't even have to think about it when my hand unzips my pants. The noise of the zipper cuts through the air, and that's when Ellyza turns her head and gazes at us rushing at her.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:00 am

-(Ellyza, Part 2)-

She stands there for a second with her mouth half-open and the lost, confused deer-in-the-headlights look on her face. I reach out to grab hold of her, and she dodges my hand, but not for long. I take a handful of her hair as the others tackle her and force her to the ground. Her glasses slide off her face and bounce into the shadows. Ellyza yells out, not really saying anything; the shock of this assault has stunted her voice. I grab one of her tits and grope it with a squeeze and a twist. She glares at me and makes an angry, growling noise. My buddy is stroking her hair and trying to kiss her cheek. One of his brothers forces her dress over her hips and slips her panties down her legs. Now Ellyza is kicking her feet and swinging her arms and screeching into the night. Holy fuck, the bitch is loud. We gotta get her inside the house or knock her out with a tranquilizer or something. Anything to shut her the fuck up.

I smash her in the mouth with my foot, which quiets her with a bloody lip, but she's got a lot of fight in her. Mmm, damn, nothin' says lovin' like a cumslut beggin' for punishment. Ellyza twists her body as we lift her from the ground, and she thrashes as we carry her to the van. Someone slips into the driver's seat as I help the others toss her into the back. We get in with her, keeping her restrained by sitting on her and keeping her quiet by jamming a tire-iron into her mouth. Keep fucking quiet, bitch, or I'll smash your teeth out of your head. The van speeds away down the road and out of town. There's an abandoned farm that I suggest we go to, and everyone else agrees that it's a good idea. Ellyza can scream and holler all she wants there, and no one will hear her.

At the farm, we drag her to a fence and chain her wrists around a post with her stomach over the fence railing, so her face is close to the ground and her ass is raised in the air. I slip her dress all the way off her and resume playing with her tits. Big, firm fleshy funbags. I stare into her face as I fondle her, and she holds my gaze. Her eyes are both angry and pleading. One of my buddy's brothers wastes no time pushing his dick into Ellyza's asshole. She huffs then screams. Jesus, Mary, and fuckin Joseph! She's a shrill-sounding bitch! Giving me a fucking headache. Another one of my buddy's brothers steps close to the assfucker brother and he thrusts himself in her ass, too. "YEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!" Ellyza shrieks and wails as the double penetration in her ass tears her apart and reforms her intestines. Another brother slides underneath her like a serpent and sends his snake into her pussy. He holds her hips as he pounds and drills away, and Ellyza moans, "Uh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" At the same time, she's still shrieking: "YEEEEEEEEHH!! YEEEEEEEHHH!!" My buddy whips his cock out of his trousers and drives it into her mouth. His balls knock against her chin as he slams her throat. Ellyza gags and throws up immediately, but that doesn't stop my friend from skullfucking her. She struggles against the chains holding her wrists to the fencepost, but she's caught. She's not going any-fucking-where. She tries to protest with the dick in her mouth, but only guuurrrrkkkk, guuuurrrkkkk, guuuurrrrkk, guukk, gukk, gukkk, guuurrrrrkkkk come from her.

I pull out my phone and start taking some photos again, but my throbbing cock screams for some of the action, too. So I stick it in Ellyza's tits and slide myself in and out, in and out of her cleavage. Slowly at first, then gradually speeding up. Fuck, my prick rubbing between her juicy tits feels great. But I'm afraid of cumming too soon. The entire day has been built up to this point, so I slow my pace again. Ellyza has one eye closed and the other rolling to the back of her head as she takes five of our dicks at once. Drool seeps down her chin, and she's making some very musical mmmfff, mmmff, guuurrrrkkk, guuurrrrkk, mmmmff, mmmf, guuk, guukk, guurrrrrkkkk, mmmffff noises which are turning me the fuck on. The sixth member of our little gangbang group steps up beside his two assfucking brothers, and he forces his cock into her ass, too. I watch this in both awe and shock. I've heard of triple-penetration, but until you've seen it for yourself, you can't possibly believe the trauma it creates. Oh, the great, glorious trauma! Blood and shit splash out from her gaping ass. Ellyza doesn't make a sound anymore. Her ass-cheeks and her tits wiggle and jiggle with the onslaught fucking, her shoulders slump in defeat, and her eyes are wide, wet and staring into space. A lone tear cascades down her cheek. Awwww. Lost little Asian cumslut.

"I'm gonna fuckin cummmmm," moans one of the assfuckers, and my buddy says, "No, wait. Let's give this bitch the Ellyza Special." He looks at me and nods with a smile, and he explains that the "Ellyza Special" is a full-facial, a bukkake, and we all have to cum together at the same time on her face. When I ask him why he calls it the "Ellyza Special," he tells me it's because he and his brothers have done this to her before. I stare at him, and he just shrugs with a smile. "How else do ya think I would know her name and where she lives?"

So Ellyza is a tried-and-true cumslut? Nice.

It's hard as fuck to edge after a day like this, so I clamp my hand around the base of my dick to help keep me from cumming until we're all ready to deliver the "Ellyza Special" to Ellyza's special face. The dude fucking her pussy slides away from under her and stands before her face. The three assfucking brothers pull out of her ass at the same time, and Ellyza emits a heavy groan as her holes are vacated. My buddy takes a step back, and slowly his wet throbbing cock exits Ellyza's mouth. She coughs and drools and shakes her head. "Nooooo...pleeeeeeaasssse..."

I take my hand from my dick and the hot bursting stream of cum hits her in the face. At the same time, the five brothers blow their hot wads on her forehead, into her eyes, and over her cheeks. "AAAH, FUUUCK! Yeahhhh..." She begs us to stop, but we all cheer each other and I think we're about to cum again. I know I am. The second shot isn't nearly as big as the first, but it spatters her squarely on her lips. The multiple loads of sticky creamy cum cover Ellyza's face completely. Gooey drops stick in her hair. I can't make out any facial features; she's just one sloppy mess. Thick gobs of cum soak into her skin for a few minutes before running off, down over her cheeks and dangling from her chin. Ellyza opens one eye behind her mask of sperm and looks at me, pissed and in pain.

I take a photo. This one might be a better, more memorable screensaver.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:46 pm

Here's Hannah.
Attachments
HANNAH.png
HANNAH.png (716.02 KiB)
Viewed 40150 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:47 pm

The cabana down the street from the club is playing some jazz, and I go there, just to listen to the music. I'm not expecting to see anybody there who I'd love to take on a tour to Hell, and normally I'd stay away from the cabana when I'm feeling in that mood, so you can imagine my surprise when I see Hannah in a tight, light-green minidress outside the cabana. Hannah and I hadn't ever met, but she has been around the club before, and some mutual friends told me what her name is. My eyes instantly wander to her sleek legs and curvy tits. Her dress is open on the side, revealing a great shot of sideboob. Dressed like a prostitute. Perfect for her. When she turns in my direction, she looks at me behind the blonde curls fluttering in her face. Her visage is somewhere between "come-hither" and "I've-been-warned-about-you." That look, whatever it is, is pretty fucking sexy. Makes me hot. The excitement heads straight to my dick.

I look towards the crowd in the cabana. No one looks back at me; they're all more interested in the jazz. The music is full and loud, and it reaches out into the street where I look back towards Hannah. She's walking down the sidewalk, tight ass shaking in that dress, glancing over her shoulder every few steps with an expression that almost screams relief that I'm not following her. Yet. Hannah is about to find out that it's gonna take a lot more than a look to keep me from taking advantage of this opportunity to rearrange her little world. And luckily for me, I'm always prepared.

I carefully reach into my pocket and pull out a rolled handkerchief. I unroll it, revealing the poisoned dart I meant to use later tonight at the club, but I figure Hannah is the perfect prey with whom to use it. I walk briskly behind her, side-stepping to avoid other people on the street. When I catch up to her, she looks at me from over her shoulder and gasps. I'm pretty sure she's about to say something, probably bitch and moan about me following her, but the poisoned dart is already in her neck. The dart is basically a tiny, triangular-shaped syringe with a sharp point and a narrow tube, and in that tube is the poison. Once the sharp point penetrates the flesh, the point breaks off, the tube breaks open, and the poison enters the body. Tonight's poison of choice is 10 mg of Vecuronium bromide powder dissolved in distilled water. Also called Norcuron, Vercuronium bromide is a paralytic drug used in hospitals, and in a matter of seconds, Hannah will be unable to move. But the drug won't put her to sleep. She'll remain very awake and very aware, she'll just be paralyzed. I don't have to do anything special now. Just wait for her to fall.

Hannah stumbles to the side. She reaches out to steady herself against a building. Her hand pulls out the dart, but the poison is already in her body. Her knees wobble and give out. She drops. Her arms hang loosely at her sides, and her shoulders slump as the drug takes effect. Hannah lets out a low moan as she tumbles to the ground, and I move quickly to get her off the street. I scoop her up in my arms and carry her away. I purposely slide my hand beneath her dress and grab a nice, warm tit. I want this blonde Princess to know exactly what's in store for her. She isn't struggling or fighting, which means the drug is working correctly. Hannah whimpers a bit, and her eyes are open, looking up at me, but that's about all she can do. For now. The drug will wear off in about 45 minutes, and shortly after, Hannah will likely try to put up a fight.

I carry her down the street laughing and carrying on a one-sided conversation; to the onlookers, this looks like a special date, especially with Hannah remaining conscious and "calm" in my arms. I take her down the alley behind the club, where I can get in through a back door which leads to the hall leading to the VIP room. But the VIP room isn't where I'm taking Hannah. I'm taking her to the club's basement: a cold, dark tomb with broken furniture, empty kegs, and a 6x6 pillar with her name on it. I slide Hannah out of my arms, stand her up, and hold her against the pillar. I tie her hands above her head with an electrical cord, wrap the cord around her shoulders and waist, then finish securing her to the pillar by securing her ankles with the cord. Hannah's not going anywhere.

She has a deadpan stare on me, and I grab her cheeks, jostling her head back and forth, laughing and making fake smooching noises. Anything to start pushing her buttons. I take a hunting knife from a corner of the basement, and Hannah's fear grows in her eyes. I shake my head and tell her not to worry, I have no interest in killing her. I grab the top of her gown, right beneath her chin, and slice the blade through it. It falls, draped over the electrical cord holding her waist, and her tits are in full view. I grab them, squeeze them, pinch her nipples and take one between my teeth. Give it a good little nibble, then I bite down a bit harder. Hannah's breath comes out in a rush, but she still can't move. I take the knife and circle around her, cutting away the fabric around her hips. She's wearing a flimsy pair of pink panties. My fingers wrap themselves into them as I pull them off her hips. They drop to the floor with a soft little thump.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:48 pm

-(Hannah, Part 2)-

Hannah closes her eyes and I know she wants me to stop. But what the cumwhore doesn't understand is, I haven't even started yet. A long time ago, the rule was that if a Queen didn't say "No" or "Stop," then a r*pe(rp) wasn't a r*pe(rp). Now, I know things have changed, and that rule no longer exists in society, but down here in the club's basement, where Hannah can't say anything at all, that old rule is still the rule. I order her to open her eyes and look at me. She doesn't. So I take a few strips of duct tape and tape her eyelids open. Then I drop my trousers, and she gazes at my hard, throbbing cock. A stronger groan comes from her throat, and that's the first sign that the drug is starting to wear off. I slap her face; the whack across her cheek echoes through the basement. I pull one of her legs from the restraints, and force it upward so her foot is above her head, and I retie her ankle so she stays in that position.

Then I take her pussy. Hannah makes a huffing noise, and her lips start twitching. She makes quick uhmm, uhmm, uhmm moans as I drill myself into her, nice and slow, then hard and fast. I grope her bouncing, jiggling tits as I'm thrusting my cock in this little cumslut. Fucking Hannah! She's so fucking tight! Uhmmm, uhmmm, uhmmm. Looking down at where our loins are joined together as one, I find that Hannah's pussy is already red and raw. The pounding I'm putting this bitch through is breaking her in. Or maybe it's just breaking her. I feel myself get harder and I fuck her faster. I have a hand now on her lower abdomen, and I think I can feel my cock in there, ramming and stretching her pussy. Fuck, that gets me hot. Knowing I'm the one who's jamming in her tight little hole, loosening her up. Uhmmm...Uhmmmmm...Uhmmmmmm...

Hannah's shoulders move, and she throws her head back. The drug has lost its effectiveness, but Hannah isn't fully out of its hold yet. Her whimpering and moaning get louder. Uhhhhhhmmm.... Uhhhhhhhhmmmmm... Uhhhhhmmmmm... Tears fall from her taped-open eyes. Her blonde curls dampen with sweat. I watch the look on her face as it becomes one of hatred and horror. It makes me smile. It makes me hornier. I force myself into the cunt's snatch even harder and deeper, and Hannah grunts. Uh! Uh! Uh! I put my hands around her throat, but I don't squeeze. I don't put her out of her miserable existence. I just want her to know that I can, if I choose to. Harder. Deeper. Faster. Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh holy fuckin shit I'm about to cum in Hannah's tight pussy...

She blurts out "No!" at the same time my hot cum explodes into her womb. I keep pumping for a few minutes, making sure that she gets every last drop from my balls, making sure that she takes every-fuckin-thing I can give her. I don't want to pull away, because I know that once I do, all that cum is gonna ooze out her cunt, dribble down her leg and drop to the floor. I don't want that precious fucking goo to go to waste. But when I pull out and step away, I find that Hannah's tight pussy is still pretty fucking tight. It keeps every sticky drop, every creamy gob in her. The vagina of a true cumslut. Fuck, man, gotta love it!

Hannah is out of the drug's effects now, and she's writhing and twisting and screaming from the top of her lungs. Her tits have a nice little jiggle as she struggles, and she's telling me that she wants to fucking kill me for ******(rp) her. I try to tell her about my old rule, but she's screaming and carrying on like the little hysterical bitch she is, so I shut her the fuck up. I take her panties and shove them in her mouth, then I duct-tape her mouth shut. I give her tits another squeeze and she thrashes her head forward, trying to butt mine, but I dodge her assault and grab her throat again. This time, I think I will end her.

There's a noise behind me, and I turn to see four of the club's bouncers come into the basement. They use the basement as a kind of fight club to hone their skills as beefy security for the club. They look at me, then at Hannah--who's begging them with her eyes to be released--then back at me again. I pull my pants back up. The bouncers loom closer for a better look at the blonde Princess tied with an electrical cord in their arena. They turn to me again and grin. They tell me that I really know how to choose the fucking cunts, that I'm a connoisseur of fine-ass bitches, that I ought to be awarded for my expertise. Then they ask me for a turn. Hannah pauses--her muffled "Huh?" is like music to my ears--and there's fear and disbelief in her eyes. Tears still roll down her cheeks.

I turn to a table in the corner of the basement, and plug in a CD player. I put in a disc and the sounds of a tenor saxophone and an electric guitar fill the room. I tell the bouncers that Hannah here likes jazz, and she has a tight pussy hungry for cock. And maybe, while you guys are at it, give her ass a good fucking pounding, too. They advance on her, and she's shaking her head furiously, blonde curls bouncing at her shoulders. Her muffled "Nooooo" echoes around the basement, and the bouncers mock her with a "Yesssss!"

I leave them to it. As I climb the stairs and close the door behind me, I hear Hannah's sweet muffled screams over the bouncers' grunts and the blow of horns. I think about my cum still soaking in the fucking Queen, and I smile, knowing I helped Hannah fulfill her purpose. The world is a better place now.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby lolpol » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:57 pm

Hmm
lolpol
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:28 pm

Here's Lindsay.
Attachments
LINDSAY 21yo.jpeg
LINDSAY 21yo.jpeg (560.79 KiB)
Viewed 39992 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:28 pm

Lindsay and her friends are celebrating her 21st birthday. They're out partying, going from one club to another, drinking shots of vodka and dancing to the music. Lindsay doesn't have to pay anything. All she has to do is wear her Birthday Girl sash and a cheap tiara someone purchased at a Dollar General, and her sorority sisters handle the tab. If she takes either of them off, then the sisters stop paying, and Lindsay's party gets crashed by her owing someone a favor. That's the deal.

They come to another club. The bouncers are hesitant about letting the drunk whores inside, but Lindsay looks up at them with big doe-eyes and a pretty-please smile. The bouncers eye her body from head-to-toe: brunette with nice tits and a sweet set of hips, then they look at her sisters. They're all dressed like sluts to be used and abused. The chicks stick out their chests as the bouncers ogle them. It seems to be enough, so the bouncers check their IDs and let them in the door. The lights are dim, and the dancefloor is crowded with people jamming and jiving to techno. Lindsay crinkles her nose at the ambience of the club. She follows her friends to the bar for some more vodka shots.

I walk in from a sidedoor, coming back from having a bit of fun in the basement. I look around and see the sorority whores pounding shots down their throats, and it's Lindsay who's getting the most of them. She grimaces after each shot, and her friends keep pushing more in her face. "Drink it, birthday bitch!" they yell at her with stupid fucking grins on their faces, and like the dutiful cunt her mommy and daddy raised her to be, Lindsay obliges. I watch her down 5 or 6 shots before the girls say they want to go dancing. Lindsay says something about how she doesn't like the club's music, but her sisters are already pulling her out onto the dancefloor.

Leaning against the corner of the bar, I watch them bump into people and stagger in those high heels. They all look like a gagglefuck of dumb whores. Lindsay keeps adjusting her tiara and her sash, and her friends sing out in their shrill, intoxicated voices: "Don't take them off, Lindsay, or you're gonna be in a lotta trouble!" I wonder what kind of trouble the birthday Queen would be in if she took that shit off. The bartender gives me my drink of bourbon and asks me which of the group I have my eyes on.

I have my eyes on all of them. But there's only one who deserves some...ah, special treatment. Lindsay.

The sluts stumble and groove to a song or two, then they trot from the dancefloor. They're heading back to the bar for some more shots, and I think Lindsay's had enough to drink for one night. Her face is red and hot, her eyes are glassy, and the ridiculous fucking smirk on her face are indicative of her birthday bash kicking her ass. And speaking of which, I tilt my head to get a better view of that ass. All of theirs, actually, but definitely Lindsay's. Round and tight. She gives it a little wiggle as she downs another shot, oblivious of my leering. Then I decide it's time to use a little bit of suave to get my hands on--and my dick in--Lindsay.

I walk up to them as they're about to give Lindsay another shot. "Good evening, ladies," I say in my most cordial voice. "Would you like to enjoy the VIP room for the rest of the night? It appears you have been drinking quite a bit"--I specifically gaze into Lindsay's eyes; she shrugs with a drunken smile--"and sometimes, our clientele try to take advantage of young ladies who've been partying as hard as you." I try not to laugh as I say that. The clientele all know better than to pull too many stunts, with the bouncers keeping an eye on everyone, including me. "The VIP room is empty tonight. It might be a safer place for you to continue your..." I look again at Lindsay. The tipsy Queen looks about to tip over. "...birthday party."

They ask me if I'm the owner or something, and I tell them that, no, I'm just a very well-respected member of this organization. Lindsay frowns at the word "organization," and the other bitches want to know what's in the VIP room. I tell them that they should just let me escort them to the VIP room, and they can find out for themselves. At first I'm afraid they won't trust me, that they'll actually have some kind of revelation through their drunken haze and refuse the offer. But the sluts say yes. I'll bet they say yes to everyone. They let me lead them through the sidedoor and down the hallway to the VIP room.

"Wait, Lindsay," I say, holding up my hand to stop her as her friends stumble inside. "It's our policy, if you don't mind, to always photograph the birthday girl." I don't have any reason to photograph her; this is just a ploy for me to earn her trust long enough to get her separated from these other fucking cunts. She gives me a worried frown and readjusts her sash. She opens her mouth to say something, then I slam the door of the VIP room and lock the door. Now I have Lindsay separated from her drunk Queen pals. I open the encasement where we keep the fire extinguisher, and I turn a knob, which is hidden by the extinguisher. The knob opens a gas line meant only for the VIP room, and the line bangs as the gas rushes forth. After a few long seconds, I turn the knob again, closing the line. From inside the VIP room, we hear the sorority cunts drop to the floor in one collective thump.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:29 pm

-(Lindsay, Part 2)-

"You fuckin killed them!" Lindsay screams, and she starts crying. I tell her that no, I didn't. I just gave them a good dose of nitrous oxide and sevoflurane. She wipes the tears from her cheeks and asks what that means, and I answer, "They've been given anesthesia. They'll be asleep for a while. Your fucking Queen sisters will be fine." I loom over her. "I can't say the same for you, though."

Before Lindsay has a chance to react, I pounce upon her. I lift her from her feet long enough to force her against the wall. She's squirming and trying to force her fingers into my eyes. I drop my head and keep my face down as she now is only pulling at my hair. I have one hand around her throat and the other feeling around under her skirt for her panties. I yank them off her, and she cries out. I drop her panties on the floor beneath her, then I drag her birthday ass down the hall. She's resisting, screaming, trying to kick me. She's not doing a very good job of defending herself. Maybe if she wasn't so fucking wasted things might be a bit different for her. I force her into a broomcloset and slam her head against the shelf inside. She goes a bit limp, but she doesn't lose consciousness. She whimpers and looks at me in a daze. Her hands are on my chest, pushing, but she's not strong enough. I chop my hand down at an angle, striking where her neck and shoulder meet. Lindsay yelps and drops to her knees. That's a good fucking start.

I pull my cock from my pants. It's rock-fucking-hard and Lindsay gulps when she sees it. I pinch her nose with one hand and use the other to force her mouth open by grabbing her chin and pulling down. She lets out a shrill, drunken "Noooo!" I slam my dick through her lips, between her teeth, over her wet tongue, and into the back of her throat. Guuuuk... Lindsay's eyes widen and she looks up at me in fear and anger. I feel her slobber over my shaft, and damn does that feel good! Guuukk... The tears waste no time in falling down over her cheeks. She punches my legs and hips, but Lindsay is powerless. Guuuuukkkk... I slowly pull my hips away from her face, bringing my cock back over her tongue, then wham! Right back in again! Guuk!! Guukk!! I thrust in her mouth, lovin the feeling of her juices coating my shaft and listening to her gag. Guuurrrrkk, guuuurrrrkkk, guuurrrkkk, guukk, guuk, guuurrrrkkk, guukk... Her head bounces with the pounding, and the tiara falls off to the floor. Her mouth is warm and it makes my cock tingle. I don't think I'm gonna last very long in Lindsay's mouth. Guuurrrkkkk, guuurrrkkk, mmmmfff, mmmffff, guuurrkkk...

I pull away. Lindsay coughs and slobbers over her chin as I allow her to breathe again. She glares up at me and screams, "FUCK YOU!!" I tell her that that's the plan for tonight. I wrestle her all the way to the floor and pin her down on her stomach. I lift her skirt over her hips. Her bare ass and her moist tight pussy are in my face. She tries to get up, but I grab both her wrists and hold them together with one hand behind her back. I think Lindsay really likes to fight, even when she's been drinking away her birthday, so I guess it's time to test her pain tolerance. She's writhing and trembling beneath me. I'm sure she thinks I'm gonna stick my dick in her pussy or her ass. That will happen, but first...

"YEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!!" I slam my fist inside her pussy. She's nice and tight and warm and a little wet. Lindsay must have secretly liked the quick little skullfucking, then? Turn her on a bit? I'm happy to give the birthday Princess a nice gift she won't ever forget, no matter how wasted she is tonight. I pull my fist out of her pussy--POP!--and I hear her exhale in a forced breath. I look at my fist; it's lubricated with her juice. Good thing. For Lindsay. I guide my fist back to her lovely little fucking body. Nice and easy, then I punch it into her asshole now, and again: "YEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHUUUHH!!!" I thrust my fist in and out of her ass. Shit, I figured the girl's got a tight fucking ass, but I never imagined it to be this tight. Lindsay presses her face on the floor, gasping and gasping, weeping and convulsing in shock. I yank my fist from her ass--POP!!--and her moaning and shrieking are low and quiet. Awwww. Don't tell me Lindsay's lost all her fight, already?

I slide my throbbing cock into her pussy. Lindsay moans, and she moves her head so she looks back at me. Her eyes are still wet and glassy, and now they're the big doe-eyes of a bitch pleading for mercy. I glare at her, shaking my head. I don't know the meaning of the word "mercy." Type it into the search engine, and the Error 404 page comes up. Too bad, so sad, Lindsay. I pump my cock in and out of her, and she sniffles as the tears drop from her cheeks and soak into the floor. She bites down on her lip, but that doesn't stop the Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! coming from her. Her ass jiggles with each pump and thrust. Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! I let go of her wrists and grab her hips, positioning her for my comfort, not hers. It pushes her into the corner of the closet, driving her head into the wall. Her knees are sliding over the cold hard floor, and I can see she's not enjoying herself. Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! I let go of her hips and lean into her shoulders, smashing her even further into the corner. Uh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhhh! My balls slap her clit as I'm fucking her pussy. Lindsay squeals. "Pl-pleeeeeassse, st-stop it... stop... pleeeeeassssse, no, no, noooooo... wh-why... why are y-you dooooing th-this t-to meeeee??"

I don't want to listen to this bitch try to pull a guilt trip on my ass, so I stop pumping for a second (but still keep my dick inside her), and I grab the janitor's broom. I wedge the handle into Lindsay's mouth and grip the handle on both sides of her face so it looks like I'm holding the handlebars of a bike. This also forces her head and neck back, straining the tendons and pulling the muscles. Her eyes are shut tight, and her hands fly up, flailing, attempting to get the handle from her mouth, but it causes her more pain. Her arms and hands drop to the floor, and they stay there as I resume fucking her pussy. Lindsay's still groaning. She feels terrible, I know, but I feel great. I feel...

I squirt in her pussy. Her shaking, trembling body--along with her vaginal muscles clamping and releasing my cock--make me cum a second time, only with a lot less semen. I let go of the broom handle and it clangs to the floor. Lindsay has a shocked, faraway look on her face, and as I pull away from her, a big gooey drop of cum seeps out of her. It dangles there for a moment before it drips to the floor. Damn shame. I tell her to get her ass up and go fetch her friends and get the fuck outta my club. If I ever see her again, I'm gonna make sure this birthday is the last one she ever has.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:30 pm

-(Lindsay, Part 3/conclusion)-

Lindsay rises from the floor, slowly and still crying. She touches her pussy and pulls her hand away with some of my cum sticking to her fingers. As she exits the broomcloset, I yank the sash from around her shoulders. I'm keeping this as a trophy.

Lindsay is too ashamed to tell her friends what happened once she revives them and they run out of the club. Her friends are groggy from the anesthesia cocktail, but they keep up with weeping, r*ped(rp) Lindsay. Then one of the sorority sluts stops everyone and asks Lindsay, "Where are your sash and tiara? You were supposed to keep them on. Birthday bitch, you're in trouble now!"

Lindsay says, "I don't have time for this now. I want to go home." But her friends are on their cells, texting and calling people about something they're all calling "The Plan." They lead Lindsay into another club, but it's after hours and closed. Someone still inside recognizes them, though, and lets them inside. Lindsay doesn't want to be here. She's been wrecked, and she's still wrecked. Her friends lead her into the ladies' room and force her into the stall along the far wall. One of them knocks on the wall, and the small hatch in the wall slides open. A massive BBC hangs out. Lindsay tries to protest and wants to run away, and rightfully so, but her friends grab her and tell her that this is the favor she owes. That was the deal, they remind her. And, her friends giggle, the entire college football team is behind the wall of this shady gloryhole.

They force Lindsay to her knees. One friend grabs one side of Lindsay's head whilst another grabs the other side, and the third friend records everything. They push and pull Lindsay's head back and forth, her mouth and throat taking the entire length of the BBC. Guuurrrrrkkkkkk. Guuuurrrrrrkkkkk. Guuurrrkkkk. Gurrrrkkkkkk. Guuuurrrrrrrk. And they force-feed her all the other dicks waiting to be sucked off as well. All 48 of them. Guuuurrrrrkkkk. Guuuurrrrrrrkkk. Guuuukkk. Guuk. Guurrrrkkkk.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:40 pm

Here's Bianca.
Attachments
BIANCA.jpg
BIANCA.jpg (554.36 KiB)
Viewed 39819 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:41 pm

There's a lot of traffic passing by the supermarket tonight. You're afraid someone is going to see you standing in the shadows of the parking lot, that someone won't be able to mind their own damn business and leave you to do what you came here to do, but after a few minutes it doesn't b.0ther you too much. After all, there isn't any law that says you can't wait for someone to get off work inside the market. No one requires you to have to wait in broad daylight, or wait at the doors, or anything else.

You take a breath. The evening is cool and crisp. You stare through the windows. There she is. Bianca, in her work sweater with the name of the supermarket stitched along the left breast and a pair of black pants. Those black pants are hugging the shape of her ass. She's got an ass which is nice and round, and she's got huge tits packed under that sweater. The collar of her shirt pokes above the neck of the sweater, and Bianca gives it a tug. You smile because she looks so damn sexy when she does little things like that, things of which she probably isn't even aware. You notice, even from the distance, her fingers fidgeting with her collar, and you imagine how those fingers must feel stroking and teasing your cock. Your mind allows your body to feel that soft tingling that Bianca's very presence sends to your dick, and the soft tingling always results in an erection that builds into a throbbing, pulsating member. She has no idea what she does to you, but you want Bianca to be the receiver of that erection, just the same.

You've already decided that tonight is going to be your lucky night.

You shop here often, and you've always made it a point to come in whenever Bianca is working. Sometimes you manage to strike up a conversation, but more often than not, you remain quiet and only stare at her out of the corner of your eye. The few conversations almost always end in some embarrassment. Bianca is arrogant, a little bitchy, and she always has some opinionated response to everything you say. You hate that, but at the same time, it makes you want her that much more. Teach her a little lesson, perhaps, or maybe there's something about the strong woman Bianca comes across as that really turns you the fuck on. You haven't figured it out yet, and you may never figure it out, but it's part of the appeal of her. You've got to have her, and you want her on your terms. Make it so she can't say "No."

And then there are the times she wasn't here, and those are some of the most heart-wrenching shopping moments of your life. You worry about those days when Bianca isn't here. Has something happened to her? Did she quit? Or--even worse--is she out on a date with another guy? Fuck, no! Not that! You clench your fists when you think about that. You can't--and won't--let that happen.

You take another breath, this one deeper and longer. You try to get out of your own head, because now Bianca is saying goodbye to her co-workers, and the solipsism is killing your drive. You hear her say "Good night" to someone as she steps out the door. The supermarket lights turn off, and everything goes darker, but you crouch down to remain hidden in the shadows. And there she is, walking just mere feet from you. You almost stand up to rush her now, but something holds you back. You know this isn't the time to take Bianca by surprise. You wait and watch her cross the parking lot and head home down the street.

You stand, and you follow her out of the lot, but you do so stealthily, like a cat on the prowl. Your heart is racing, your palms are sweaty, and your legs wobble in excitement beneath you. Bianca walks under the shadows of the trees on the boulevard. Sometimes it's difficult to see her, but you never lose her. Your breath speeds up, and you try to slow it down. Control it, so you won't give yourself away too quickly. Knowing what you have in mind, you unzip your pants so you'll be ready for the big moment when it comes, but you don't release your cock yet. Too soon, and there are the occasional drivers still passing by. Gotta keep everything under control. Watch your steps; don't snap any twigs or kick any stones. Closer to Bianca now. You can see her ass wiggle as she walks ahead. You imagine her tits jiggling underneath her work clothes. How the fuck does she keep those funbags under control? Closer. Just a few more feet, and you're there. You hold your breath and measure your steps, anything to remain undetected. Closer... closer...

NOW!!

You don't say anything; the excitement freezes your vocal cords. You grab Bianca's shoulders and spin her around so she faces you. She gasps. She starts with, "What the fuck are you doing?" Your arms are shaking now, too, but that doesn't stop you from grabbing her tits through her work clothes. They're full and firm, just the way you like them. Bianca squirms and tries to wrestle you off her, but you think faster and act quicker. You push her into the yard behind you. It takes you just a moment to realize that this is Bianca's house. Another second or two later, and this night would have been all for nothing, but you don't give it a second thought. You pull the sweater over her head and knock her down onto the grass. She's yelling and screaming and vowing to cut your nuts off. You know she probably means it. Bianca's thrashing under you on the ground, and you use her sweater to tie her wrists to a tree. Hurry, she's moving fast, and her fright is just as strong as your urge to r*pe(rp) her.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:41 pm

-(Bianca, Part 2)-

You've got her restrained, you're sitting on her stomach, and the first thing you do is rip the collared shirt open, exposing the massive juicy bouncy tits you've always dreamed of enjoying. They're warm and smooth. They excite the palms of your hands as your gently brush them over her. She's still trying to fight and escape, and in the process, they bounce. This gets you even harder. You pull your boner from your pants then return to Bianca's tits. You grope them, fondle them, lick them, pinch the nipples and bounce them in your hands. You glance in her face; she's pissed and there are tears in her eyes, but you keep your attention on the melons in your hands. You drive your face into her cleavage and breathe in their scent. Fleshy with just a hint of rosy perfume. You want to keep your face buried in her chest forever.

Bianca's yelling and screaming into the night. People driving down the lane don't hear her, but it will be just a matter of time before someone does. So you thrust her pants off, pulling them over her hips and slipping them off over her legs. She's kicking and fighting, and you like this. Part of the thrill of ******(rp) her is the struggle she's putting up. You force her panties off, and you do what so many others before you have done with their whores: you shove them into Bianca's mouth to shut her the fuck up. You want both her pussy and her ass. Your cock throbs at attention, long and hard, ready to push into her. Bianca's flailing and kicking and trying to bolt up. so you take her pants and wrap them around her throat, pulling on each pantleg tight enough to subdue her, but not so tight she'll be strangled to death. Then, with your body over hers, your face looking into hers, you move your hips forward. Your cock slips inside Bianca's tight pussy.

She's moving her head back and forth, trying to find a way out of your hold. Tears are now on her cheeks as you pound away into her cunt. Her vagina tightens then relaxes and tightens again against your throbbing cock. She isn't making much noise, due to the panties in her mouth and the pants you're still holding around her throat, but her muffled screams groan into the night. Mmmmff! Mmmmmfff! Mmmmmffff! You keep fucking her pussy. You feel her tits jiggling against your chest with each thrust, and it makes you harder. You pump faster. Bianca's still determined to free herself. Mmmmmff! Mmmmmfff! Mmmmfff!

You slip your dick from her pussy, and you want to try her ass. You slide off her and kneel at her crotch, then grab Bianca's legs and bend them back over her head. There's a strain in her hips, and she lets out a whine: Eeeeeehhhhh! You use her legs for support as you guide then drive your cock into her tight ass. Slowly, you stick it all the way in, so your balls are pushing against her ass-cheeks, then you start pumping back and forth. Going raw is a great time for you, but Bianca's definitely not enjoying it. Her eyes are wide and staring into the tree above her as you watch the pain flash across her face. Her hands clutch and claw in your direction, her fingers curled like talons as she absorbs the pain of the ass-pounding you're giving her. MMMFFFFF!! MMMMMMMFFF!! MMMMMMFFFF!! You almost feel sorry for her, but then you remember all the times in the supermarket when she treated you like less of a man. You suppress a grin, but only for so long, and it eventually grows over your face. You tighten your hold onto the pants again and watch her take this humiliation of being r*ped(rp) on her front lawn. Three more steps, and she'd be inside, safe and sound. You drive your cock deeper into her ass, and harder this time. Bianca's arms fall to the ground, limp as she lets out a long, muffled scream. MMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

You feel yourself about to cum, and it's going to be a big, hard cumshot. But you don't want to cum in her ass, and you don't want to cum in her pussy. You want to cum all over those big beautiful tits. You let go of the pants around Bianca's throat and pull out quickly of her ass. You reposition yourself on her stomach and slap your hands on her tits, pushing them together as your cock rests in her cleavage. You pump once, then twice, and your hot creamy load blasts all over Bianca's chest. A shot hits her in the face, and a few drops give her the start of a pearl necklace, but the bulk of your cum soaks into her tits and dribbles down her cleavage.

You realize you're panting heavily after treating Bianca to this special outdoor r*pe(rp) and degradation. You stand from her body, legs still shaking with adrenaline. A few straggler drops of cum fall from the tip of your softening cock and onto her. She's at your feet, crying and cursing you behind the panties-gag. You know the right thing to do is to untie her from the tree, but there's something extra hot about leaving her out here like this. So that's what you do.

You fix yourself and prepare to leave. Before walking away and leaving Bianca a ruined mess in her own backyard, you tell her that you hope to see her tomorrow at the supermarket. Then you leave, walking down the street, where everything is quiet and everybody minds their own business.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby RW4life » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:09 am

Hmm. After re-reading this last story, I think I just gave y'all The #####'s Manual for a Successful r*pe.
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Maja84 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:52 am

Can you write a story about me?

Please...
Attachments
123.jpg
123.jpg (3.01 MiB)
Viewed 39647 times
SAM_0546.jpg
SAM_0546.jpg (1.56 MiB)
Viewed 39647 times
Maja84

Unread postby RW4life » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:00 pm

Here's Emily.
Attachments
EMILY.jpeg
EMILY.jpeg (173.23 KiB)
Viewed 12392 times
This user is RETIRED.
RW4life
Extreme Poster

Next Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies