NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Fantasy story trades

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Fantasy story trades

Unread postby DrFeelgood » Thu May 30, 2024 4:31 pm

Doing fantasy stories, say anything about the girls posted. Need some basics, what you dream of your girl doing, or specific info you like.
DrFeelgood
Active Poster

Re: Fantasy story trades

Unread postby DrFeelgood » Thu May 30, 2024 4:41 pm

Here's one I did for someone.

-She looks like she could handle a few cocks at the same time. One in each hole plus one in each hand, finished off with a bukkakke facial.

-That sounds very good. I would love to join in mmmmm

-When she'd have my cock in her mouth, I'd make sure she gets my tip deep in her throat, making her choke and gag while keeping eye contact with me while her hands are stroking two others, her pussy being plowed thru and her ass destroyed.

-Mmmm yes! Using the Princess as a sex toy. So good. I love it!

-Once she'd be on my dick, she'll be reverse cowgirl, her pussy sliding up and down on me. Once she gets a rhythm going, she'd go faster and faster, making her clit slam continuously on by balls, making her climax, and continue doing so for a few more minutes. By then, her pussy is so wet it's almost numb.

-OMG! Yes! Fuck that naughty bitch! Fuck her good

-Now come the time to fuck her ass. As two others have already started this hole, she is wet there too. So my cock slides in well, as she moans with another cock in her mouth, one in her pussy and one in each hand. We're in doggystyle by now, so as I'm pounding her ass, I'm grabbing her tits, and playing with her nipples, making her go fucking bananas.

-All those cocks will make her so horny. She is such a fucking Princess. The more cocks she can get the better. She is just made for it. She is made to be fucked. Fucked hard like the dirty Princess she is.

-I am now being jerked off while she's being used as the Queen she is, being throatfucked, buttfucked and pussyfucked. She is in such heaven, rolling her eyes back and stroking me and you at the same time, all while her holes are filled with cock.

-Oh yes! Stroke our cocks you dirty Princess! The only thing you are good for being filled by all those cocks in all your holes

-Now that we are near the end of our gangbang session, she gets down on her knees to the floor, rubbing her clit and fondling her tits, begging for our cum. Tongue out, head back, the two first guys line up to blast their loads of jizz onto her face at the same time, and the third guy gets in just as the two others are finishing to unload. Her bukkaked face, now covered by three loads of sperm, first one gave it to her on the left cheek, second was right side of forehead along with dripping down the side of her nose. Third guy came over her lips and chin.

-Now our turn. Your on her right side, I'm on the left. She's still playing with her self, begging for us to cum. As my cock starts to spurt baby juice on her left side forehead/eye, yours starts to blast her right cheek, getting some in her hair aswell. Meanwhile, I got three ropes of jizz slung across her left side, now blasting onto her perfect tits. Seeing that move, you quickly maneuver onto her tits and blast the second half of your load onto her breasts. Now completely covered, she thanks us all for the precious cock cream, inviting us to do it again sometime in the near future![/quote]

-OMG! That was so good. She is so made for this kind of stuff. She looks so good covered with our cum, all wet dripping and used. She is such a good Princess. I can't wait for the next time using this nasty fuck toy.
Attachments
16.jpg
16.jpg (87.93 KiB)
Viewed 51 times
000.jpg
000.jpg (65.65 KiB)
Viewed 51 times
17.jpg
17.jpg (93.8 KiB)
Viewed 51 times
DrFeelgood
Active Poster