NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Once A Month Long Fantasy Stories

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Once A Month Long Fantasy Stories

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:53 am

This is my new once a month long fantasy story thread. The stories will have a fantasy / sci-fi theme from anywhere in medieval times to far in the future in space. The girls for these stories will be created using an AI generator. These stories are purely for fun and aren’t requestable but if you would like to suggest a theme, feel free to post it on the thread and if I like it, I’ll add it to the next month’s vote.

You can vote for next month's theme here: https://forms.gle/QpEuZ1VySAkPyRyZ9

I have two previous stories which I'll be posting here before next month's story whose theme is "Medieval arranged marriage where you are a conquering king marrying a lords only daughter in exchange for peace"
This account is mine now bitch
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Re: Once A Month Long Fantasy Stories

Unread postby Themadne24 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:55 am

Step-whore

Ever since my stepsister Bella turned 1,6, she’s been acting like Queen. Gone where the sensible, nerdy clothes, the baggy jumpers and lose jeans. She replaced all of them with tight low-cut tops, thigh length skirts and booty shorts. She loves flaunting her tiny body on TikTok and other social media platforms, lapping up all the thirsty comments. As soon as she hit 18 the tattoos began, one after the other until within a year her body is covered in a dozen different designs. I never really paid attention to her until the family holiday: my dad, stepmom and Bella all abroad for two weeks in the sun.

The holiday doesn’t start off on a good note, it’s late when we arrive at our hotel and I quickly discover that I would be sharing a room with Bella. We’re both annoyed, even more so when we discover the hotel is completely booked and we had no other option but to share. The room itself is nice enough, two double beds set a metre apart, a balcony overlooking the see and a spacious bathroom with both a shower and bath. Bella immediately throws her bags on the bed furthest from the door and begins to unpack, stuffing her clothes into the chest of drawers next to the desk. I collapse down onto my bed and flick on the TV, surfing through the channels until I come across an English speaking one, playing repeats of old comedy shows. Bella rolls her eyes in indignation at the TV and flounces into the bathroom, carrying her pyjamas. I hear the door lock and the shower start. She emerges a minutes later; her long dark hair hold up in a ponytail and wearing the matching black satin shorts and tank top.
“Are you gonna turn this off or not? I actually want to get some sleep.” She snaps at me, climbing into her bed. I roll my eyes but turn off the tv before getting up and heading into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

The next morning, we take turns getting dressed in the bathroom before heading downstairs to meet our parents for breakfast. Afterwards we head to the beach, settling down the sand with some blankets. Bella pulls off her floaty black dress to reveal a black bikini beneath, laying down next to her mom to tan. It’s the first time I get a chance to see all of her tattoos, admiring each of them for their colours and unique design. I shake my head as I realise that I’m staring at her ass, admiring how round it is. I pick up my book and push all thoughts off Bella out of my head as I turn to the first page. The rest of the day passes and after a large evening meal we all head off back to our rooms to get some sleep. I tell Bella that I’m going for a shower and enter the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door behind me. I turn on the shower, waiting for it to heat up when I realise that I don’t have a towel. I quickly open the door and head back into the room. I stop dead in my track, staring at Bella. She’s half naked, her bikini discarded on the floor. Laid back on her bed, legs spread high and wide in the air, I watch as she slowly pushes a small, pink dildo into her shaved vagina.
“What the fuck?” I say, more in shock than out of anything else. Bella lets out a squeal of surprise and grabs at the bedsheet to cover herself.
“What the hell, you said you were having a shower!” She demands, looking at me angrily. Without saying a word, I quickly grab my towel and re-enter the bathroom, locking the door behind me this time. As I undress, I realise my cock is hard, the image of Bella masturbating burned into my mind. I climb into the shower and begin jerking my cock, thinking about my stepsister like I had never before. When I leave the bathroom nearly half an hour later Bella barges past me without a word, slamming the door behind her.

The next morning, she barely says a word to me as we head out for a day in the local town. Our parents don’t seem to notice anything wrong as we pass from shop to shop, Bella not once looking at me. We get back to our hotel rooms that night exhausted and before she has chance I dive into the bathroom for a shower. I make it quick, not wanting to waist my opportunity. As soon as I’m done, I set up my phone pointing discreetly towards the shower and hit record. I leave the bathroom and Bella immediately jumps off her bed, going past me with her towel under her arm. I sit and wait, 5-10-15-20 minutes pass as I hear the shower running. After nearly 40 minutes I hear the shower shut off and Bella emerge a few moments later.
“Finally!” I say in a teasing tone as I get up and enter the bathroom. I quickly grab my phone and sit on the toilet as I stop the recording. I open up the video and fast forward till when Bella enters. From under her towel, she pulls out the dildo and places it in the shower which she then turns on. I watch as she strips off her clothes, her skin glowing from the days sun. As she turns slightly, I get a first glimpse of her pierced nipples. By now my cock is rock hard so I pull out of my pants and begin jerking it as the video continues. Climbing into the shower she begins to wash her hair and body, rubbing soaps and oils into her skin. When she’s done, she takes a small step forward so she’s just out from under the water. Picking up her phone and dildo, she begins taking selfies as she sucks on the dildo. After a few minutes and what looks like a couple dozen selfies she sets her phone down in front of her.
“Hey guys, thanks for resubbing to my OnlyFans. Here’s a special video for just you.” I hear her say as she stands back up. She starts sucking on the dildo again, letting her saliva coat it before moving it down between her legs. The cross eyed, tongue lolling face she makes as the dildo slides into her vagina makes me instantly cum. It erupts from my cock, shooting up before falling back down on my legs. I gasp, breathing heavily as I pause the video, vowing to myself to find her account no matter what it takes. I quickly clean myself up and head back into the main room and climb into bed, switching off the main light.

The next morning when I wake, I sign up to OnlyFans using a fake name. I try searching her under her name but can’t find her, even trying a few of her nicknames and alternative spellings. I have no luck however so I decide to try and get access to her phone. She keeps it closely by her all morning, slipping it into her bag as we begin to make our way back to the beach. When we are all set up with shade and blankets Bella and our parents go into the water, splashing and swimming about whilst I stay up with our belongings. Her bag is open and I can see her phone just poking out so I quickly grab it. Guessing her passcode only took me a couple of attempts and I freeze as it unlocks, unsure where to start. After a moment’s hesitation I open up her photos, finding a large album of naked pictures and videos, including the ones she took the previous night. I send them to myself, making sure to delete all evidence of the messages off of her phone. Next, I start scrolling through her emails until I find an invoice from OnlyFans. I skim through the message and spot her account name which I quickly memorise. Just as I’m about to start searching through her message I spot my stepmom making her way back towards me so I close Bella’s phone and return it to her bag.
That evening after dinner, Bella locks herself in the bathroom claiming to be going for a bath, so I sit down on my bed and switch my phone to incognito mode. I log into my account and subscribe to Bellas, smiling as it only cost me five dollars. There are thousands of pictures, not just the ones I’d seen on her phone but a whole bunch taken in what looks like a professional studio. There are nudes, cosplays, lingerie shots, and even a few pictures of her teasing herself with the dildo I’d seen her with. As I’m scrolling her images, a new post pops up and I quickly click on it. A selfie of Bella in the bath loads, water glistening on her naked body as she squeezes her tits together. Her eyes are crossed and her tongue is sticking out of her open mouth in an ahegao like expression. I can tell she’s just taken it in the bathroom, not a few feet away from me. I close the image read the caption, ‘Enjoying some bath time! Send me your cocks with a $5 tip and I’ll give you a brutally honest rating.’ The subscription only cost me five dollars so I didn’t think another five would do any harm. I take a picture of my hard cock, making sure she wouldn’t be able to identify me or my room, and send it her along with the tip. A few minutes later my phone buzzes and I open a video message from Bella.
“Holy shit! You are huge. I wasn’t expecting anything that big. I would love to choke on you! . out of ten. Here’s a special video of my pussy just for you.” She says, licking her fingers before moving the camera down between her legs. She fingers herself for a bit before the camera pans back up, showing her making another ahegao face and moaning gently.
“I wasn’t planning on doing video messages but you’re just so big I had to do something special.” She whispers, winking as the recording ends. I knew I was big, some of my exes had said I was almost too big for them. But seeing Bella react to me like that makes me orgasm immediately as I jerk off to her. I jump up and cover myself up as I hear her moving about, smiling happily at her as she emerges from the bathroom in her pyjamas. She smiles back at me, pulling her hair up into a ponytail as she climbs into bed. I enter the bathroom and turn on the shower. Spotting her bikini discarded on the floor I bend down and pick up the bottoms. I sniff them, holding them up against my nose as I take in the aroma of her pussy. I climb into the shower, still smelling her bikini, a I begin jerking off again. Just as I’m about to cum I throw bikini back onto the floor and grab her shampoo. I yank off the lid and position it in of my cock. Cum explodes from me, shooting straight into the bottle. I put the lid back on and give the bottle a good shake before returning it to its shelf.

Another couple of days pass where I continue to exchange messages with Bella, flirting with her outrageously. I get several more nudes from her in exchange for another cock picture. I even manage to get a custom video where she moaned my name as she masturbates in the shower, her fingers deep in her pussy. That video alone managed to make me cum twice in one sitting, something I’d never managed before. As much as the photos and videos turned me on, they weren’t enough. I needed something more, I needed her.

On the second to last evening of our holiday our parents told us that going to the nearby town to go to a posh restaurant for a date night, leaving us alone to go wherever we wanted. I then suggest to Bella that we go to the fancier hotel restaurant before heading back to our room to watch a movie. After a brief moment of shock at my interest in her she agrees, saying she looks forward to it. That night, after putting on my smartest clothes I wait for Bella who’s getting dressed in the bathroom. When she emerges I yet again stare at her in shock. She’s dressed in a long elegant, lowcut black dress with high heels. She looks absolutely stunning. Her hair is tied back in a long braid that reaches all the way down to her bare back. Her makeup is expertly done, her lips a glossy red. I want to take her right there and then but I hold myself back, telling myself to wait.
“You look gorgeous. People’s heads are going to turn and they’re gonna think we’re out on a date.” I say teasingly as we exit the room. She scrunches up her nose and make a noise of disgust but then laughs happily. I offer my arm and she takes it, allowing me to breathe in her sweet perfume as we make our way down towards the restaurant.

The meal is delicious and Bella ends up drinking most of the bottle of wine that I’d ordered. After finishing off the meal with a delicious desert I lead Bella, stumbling slightly, back up to our room.
“Dam, I haven’t gotten this drunk in a while.” She slurs, kicking off her shoes and collapsing face down on my bed. After a moment she rolls over onto her back and smiles contentedly up at me. Suddenly I’m on top of her, pinning her arms to the bed as I lean down and kiss her. Her lips are soft and taste of wine.
“What are you doing? Get off of me, you’re my fucking stepbrother!” She cries out, suddenly sobering up, as my hands pull down her dress, revealing her bare tits. I grab her by the throat, choking her off.
“Come on Bella, you know you want me. You were hoping I would walk in on you masturbating the other day.” I say, my free hand pulling out my cock. “Recognise it? You said you’d beg to choke on it. Gave me an . out of ten.”
Her eyes go wide as she realises who she’s been flirting with all week, who’s name she had been moaning as she masturbated in the shower. I lean in and kiss her again, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She tries to bite me but I quickly pull back and slap her hard across the face, leaving a red mark on her cheek.
“Stupid Princess, keep still and listen! Here’s what’s going to happen, I’m gonna fuck you and your gonna let me. Otherwise, I’ll tell mom and dad about your OnlyFans and I’ll post all the pics online so everyone knows how much of a Queen you really are... You know what actually, I’m not just going to fuck you, you’re going to beg me to fuck you.” I say as she sobs, a tear trickling down her cheek.
“How do you… Doesn’t matter okay, I’ll do it. Please, just don’t tell anyone.” She whispers, staring up at me with wide eyes. I smile at her response and let go, stepping back off the bed.
“Well, what are you waiting for? Get on your knees and beg to suck my cock!” I demand. Shakily she slides down onto her knees before me, wiping the tears from her face as she looks up at me.
“P-please, let me suck your cock. I… I want to choke on your huge shaft.” She begs, hesitantly at first. I nod, telling her to go ahead, and she reaches out with both hands, stroking my cock as her lips brush the tip. Closing her eyes she opens her mouth, sliding my cock inside her. I’m not even halfway inside her mouth before I hit the back of her throat, making her reflexively gag.
“Oh, come on, you can do better than this.” I mutter, grabbing either side of her head and forcing my cock further down her throat. Her eyes fly open as she begins spluttering and retching, my cock sliding down her throat. I ignore her flailing hands, not stopping until my entire cock is inside her mouth. I let go and she falls back, coughing and gasping for air.
“Did I say you could fucking stop, keep going!” I command, raising my hand threateningly. She jumps up and begins sucking my cock again, her head bobbing up and down my shaft rapidly. Without prompting she begins sucking on my ball, jerking my cock as she does.
“Dam sis, you know what you’re doing. Had a lot of practice with all those boys you kept sneaking into your room when mom and dad where asleep?” I tease as she returns to sucking my cock. It’s by far the best, and sloppiest, blowjob I’ve ever had. Saliva drips down my shaft as she teases the tip of my cock with her tongue, circling it slowly.
“Stop, I want that pussy. Take your dress off and get on the bed.” I gasp. She closes her eyes, clearly fighting with herself for a moment before standing up. Her dress slides to the floor and she steps out of it. Her lacy panties quickly follow the dress onto the floor, leaving her standing completely naked in front of me. She moves back, laying down on my bed with her legs spread wide.
“You know I’m not going to fuck you till you beg.” I say, stepping slowly forward.
“Please brother, I want you. I want you… I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me. Please.” She says, rolling her eyes. I climb onto the bed, flipping her over onto her belly. I grab her hand and pin them behind her back as I push my cock between her round cheeks.
“I-I can’t do this. Stop…” She begins to say but cuts herself off with a loud gasp as I suddenly thrust forward, my cock plunging deep into her tight pussy. She tries to pull away, her body squirms beneath me. With my free hand I grab her braid, wrapping it around my hand as I yank her head back roughly.
“Oh sis, there’s no stopping me now. You’re my little Queen! So, if you continue to fight me, things are going to get uncomfortable for you.” I whisper into her ear. She whimpers as my body slams into hers, the force of it making her round ass ripple with thrust. I let go of her hands and hair and lean back, my fingers tracing one of her tattoos.
“I want to see that pretty face and feel your tits as I fuck you.” I say, pulling out and flipping her back over onto her back. She spreads her legs for me, surprising me by doing a nearly perfect split.
“Never knew you were this flexible, must be all the gymnastics classes paying off.” I praise, thrusting my cock back inside her. Her eyes widen and her mouth opens slightly as my cock slides in and out of her pussy. She lets out a small moan as I play with her tits, pinching her nipples before leaning down to kiss and suck on them. Leaning back, I watch as her tits bounce with each thrust, the movement almost hypnotic
“Go on, tell me you’re enjoying this as much as I am.” I demand, my hands grabbing her waist as I begin thrusting in and out faster and faster. She gasps at the ferocity of my pounding, her eyes unfocusing as she tries to suppress the moans emanating from herself.
“Oh my god! It feels like you’re going to split me in two. You’re so big I can feel you deep in my stomach.” She exclaims. She’s not wrong about her stomach, as I look down, I see it bulging with each thrust inside of her. Seeing her stomach bulge like that and hearing those words come out of her mouth drives me over the edge. I pull out just as my cock explodes.
“Fuck yes!” I cry out as a huge load of cum splatters along her body, covering her belly and tits. She stares down at herself in shock, not moving as I grab my phone and snap a photograph of her.
“Dam sis, now this is an OnlyFans worthy pic. Let’s get a few more of you eating it!” I say excitedly. She looks at me and shakes her head before suddenly remembering herself. Her hand moves to her belly and her fingers scoop up the largest puddle of cum. She then leans her head back, her mouth open and tongue out as she holds her hand above her, cum dripping off her fingers.
“Yes, perfect! That is so fucking hot!” I exclaim as I snap several more photos. She swallows and sits up. Unprompted she begins rubbing the leftover cum into her chest, making the ahegao face as I take a few more final photos.
“So, what happens now? Please don’t tell mom and dad!” She begs apprehensively. I don’t answer her as I pick her phone up from the floor, unlocking it. I open her browser and load up OnlyFans. It automatically logs her in and I begin uploading the photos I’d just taken along with the caption ‘Just been railed by the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. Already hungry for more!’
“Now, back to your question” I say as I hit send. “I won’t tell mom and dad, not as long as we keep doing this. Also, you’re gonna let me take over your OnlyFans, your subscribers are gonna be enjoying a lot more cumshots” She looks startled at my last comment but agrees, nodding her head as she stands up.
“So basically, I’m your Princess.” She says, half-jokingly. I smile at the description and slap her playfully on the ass as she moves past into the bathroom.
“Clean yourself up and then join me in bed.” I call after her as I hear the shower start up again. I climb into the bed, feeling her slip in next to me a few minutes later.

The next morning, I wake up first, my cock hard as it presses up against Bella’s ass. I shake her awake and she looks at me groggily as I tell her to suck my dick. She gets up and moves down between my legs, flipping her long braid over her shoulder as she leans over me. Overnight she seems to have accustomed herself to being my new fuck toy as she begins vigorously sucking my cock.
“Oh, shit sis. You weren’t that enthusiastic last night.” I groan, almost cumming as I see the cross eyed ahegao expression on her face. She ignores me, sloppily moving up and down my shaft with both her mouth and hand. I reach down and grab her head in both hands, forcing her down my cock as it explodes.
“Jesus Christ! You could of fucking warned me.” She mumbles, her mouth full of cum.
Attachments
3636900591562900953.jpg
3636900591562900953.jpg (117.23 KiB)
Viewed 2547 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:57 pm

All the options now have a picture with the themes so you can get a preview. Don’t forget to cast your vote her: https://forms.gle/Jsejee9W1zq5iGGF7

Pleasures of the flesh: An Altered Carbon Story

With the death of my brother at the hands of a rival gang, I have inherited his brothel. I haven’t had time to deal with it as I was too busy dealing with eradicating the gang who killed my brother. By the time I completely irradicated them, the brothel had completely closed down. My fighting rings had always made me lots of money but opening the brothel back up would more than double my income. Most of my brothers’ girls had been killed, their stacks completely destroyed so they experienced Real Death. Only one of the girls survived, but her sleeve was too badly damaged to be repaired. She had been one of my brothers most loyal workers, working her way to become his personal assistant. To thank her for her loyalty, I gave her one of my female fighter sleeves. A perfectly crafted synthetic sleeve with reinforced limbs, bullet proof skin and heightened senses. As soon she’d been spun up into the new sleeve, it began to change. The 5ft tall body shrank a couple inches, the skin paled and long dark black hair grew down her back.
“Thank you, sir” Fang says, bowing deeply. My own sleeve is brand new and testosterone flows through my body as I stare at Fangs slender naked body.
“Both these sleeves are brand new, want to give them a test drive?” I ask, looking her up and down. She nods her head and I move forward to kiss her, my hands groping her tiny, slender body. Her soft skin is still wet from the growth bag, the synthetic amniotic fluid glistening on her body. I pull back and lead her towards the showers, stripping off my clothes as she steps under the warm water.
“Oh fuck! You’re huge!” She exclaims in surprise, staring down at my long hard cock as I enter the shower with her. My cock’s just over 10 inches long and already rock hard. I push her up against the wall, lifting her up. Her legs wrap around me and she lets out a loud gasp into my ear as my cock enters her tight pussy.
“Shit! You’re gonna split me in two!” She cries out as I thrust in and out, slamming my body into hers. She moans loudly as I fuck her, her arms wrapped around me as I kiss her neck.
“Beg, you little Queen. Beg me to fuck you harder.” I grunt, stepping back and holding her against the wall by her throat.
“Please sir. Fuck my tight new little body like it deserves. Fuck my pussy until you cum deep inside me.” She gasps. I let go of her throat and she collapses to the floor, struggling to catch her breath. I kneel down and grab her ankles, dragging her towards me. I lift her legs and bend her practically in half, making her tuck her legs behind shoulders.
“Wow! This sleeve is amazing sir. It’s so flexible. Thank you for this body.” She says in admiration. I smile at her thanks and press my cock back against her pussy, only now just noticing her short triangular shaped bush. I slowly push my cock back inside her, watching as her pussy lips part around my tip. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and I grab her waist as I suddenly thrust forward. Her belly bulges as my cock fills it, her slender belly showing every inch of me inside her. I move back and see her belly return to its natural form before bulging again as I thrust back inside. I reach out and grab her tits in both hands as I continue thrusting in and out, squeezing them so hard in each hand that she moans in pain. I lose track of time as I fuck her, the pleasure of feeling her tight little body beneath me drives me to a level of ecstasy not even the best drugs could achieve. She must have orgasmed half a dozen times, squirting each time, before I finally cum. I thrust as deep inside her pussy as I can, my cock exploding and flooding her insides with cum. I slowly pull out and cum oozes out of her, trickling onto the floor and getting washed down the drain. I stand up and grab a towel as I step out of the shower, using it to dry myself off. Looking back, I see Fang still lying on the floor, water cascading down around her. Her chest is rising and falling rapidly and she looks to almost be asleep, except for the look of pure pleasure plastered across her face. I leave the room and head towards the lockers, getting fully dressed before she finally emerges, a shower wrapped around her body.
“Don’t get all shy now!” I say, slapping her ass as she walks past me, making her drop the towel. I sit and watch her get dressed in the outfit I’d provided for her, a traditional Japanese Kimono which hides two long thin blades and powerful but small pistol. As soon as she’s ready, I lead her outside to my waiting limo which takes us to bullet stoon brothel.

My brother’s old office, which is now mine, was the first room I had fixed up, upgrading it to have some added security fixtures. I sit down at the desk and look over it at Fang and one of my lieutenants.
“This place is burning a whole in my pocket. It’s draining my credits. I need you to find me some girls to replace those we lost. Preferably some with experience but some fresh meet wouldn’t be bad.” I say to them. They glance at each other before Fang steps forward, bowing to indicate she wishes to speak.
“I might know a girl who’d come work for you. She’s not a Princess though. Technically. She’s a stripper at club a few blocks away, but I know she takes some of her more regular clients into the back room for sex.” She says, looking up at me.
“Alright. Find who you think is best and bring them here. I’ll have to give them all a try before putting them into service though. Oh, and Fang, you’re no longer a Princess. You’re going to be my assistant, bodyguard, personal Princess. Just whatever I need you to be.” I say in reply, indicating them for them to leave. They both quickly bow and leave my office, shutting the door behind them.

It’s a couple days later when Fang knocks on my door and enters my office, followed by a tall slender blonde.
“Good afternoon, sir. This is Lucy, the girl I told you about.” Fang explains, pointing to the blonde. I thank her and dismiss her, leaving me alone with Lucy. She’s wearing a white see-through dress that leaves her round tits clearly visible, her pierced nipples poking through the thin fabric. She sits in the chair opposite me, flicking her long her over her shoulder.
“So, Lucy, let’s cut to the chase. You want to be one of my whores? Then you’re gonna need to show me what you’re working with.” I tell her, leaning forward in my chair. Lucy flashes a seductive smile at me as she stands back up and begins dancing. Her curvy body sways seductively, her hands moving up her body to unclasp the top of her dress. The fabric floats down off her body and she steps out of it, not stopping dancing once. Her high heels click on the ground as she turns away from me, her hands moving down towards her plain white panties. She bends over forward as she pulls them down, giving me a good view of her round ass. She turns around and moves forward, crawling across my desk. She swings her legs round and drops down onto her knees, looking up at me with large, expectant, eyes.
“Well sir, am I good enough to become one of your girls?” She asks in a quiet voice, biting her lip. I reach out and cup her chin in my hand, leaning down to kiss her lips before sitting back and pulling out my cock. Lucy’s jaw drops as she stares at my hardening cock, her eyes wide in shock.
“Fang said you were big, I just never imagined anything this big. I’ve never seen anything like it.” She says, reaching out to take my cock in both hands. She begins stroking it, her hands moving up and down my shaft as she leans in to kiss the tip. I grab either side of her head as she begins sucking me off. She only works the first few inches of my cock, hitting it against the back of her throat as saliva drips down the sides. After a few minutes she gets up and straddles me, one hand on my shoulder as the other guides my cock towards her smooth pussy as she lowers herself down on it. Her eyes unfocus and cross as I enter her, my hands holding her waist to steady her. Suddenly she jumps off me, shaking her head.
“I… I can’t. Your too big for me. I’ll work for you if you still want me but your cock is too big for me.” She gasps. Anger fills me and I jump up, grabbing her and spinning her around to bend her over my desk.
“Yes, you will work for me. And we’re not finished till I say we are. I’m your first client and you can’t go till I fill that pretty pink pussy with my cum.” I whisper angrily into her ear as I ram my cock back inside her pussy. She screams in pain as I stretch her open, fucking her as roughly as I can. I thrust in and out, giving her every inch of my cock as she whimpers from the force.
“You’ve got to learn that my clients might do things to you that you don’t like. You need to learn to take whatever punishment they might give. They won’t always be as nice as me.” I tell her as I wrap a handful of her hair around my hand. I yank her hair back, dragging her up into a standing position. I reach round and grab at her tits in my free hand, playing with them as I continue to fuck her from behind.
“Get on your knees. I’m gonna glaze your face in cum.” I say, pulling out of her and stepping back. She collapses down against the desk, gasping for breath before turning and kneeling down in front of me. She looks up at me and grasps my cock with both hands, stroking me off as she kisses the tip. My cock explodes and covers her face in a thick layer of cum, splashing into her hair and over her tits. I sit back in my seat and watch as she scoops the cum out of her eyes, blinking rapidly as she licks her fingers clean. She the proceeds to scoop all the cum from her face, swallowing it all as I reach pass her and press a little button on my desk. A few seconds later Fang enters the room, briefly glancing at Lucy before looking to me.
“Take Lucy and show her around, show her to her booth and let her know the rules. Get her all settled in and then come back here… Maybe take her to the showers first though.” I say, pulling my pants back on. Fang nods her head and bows, before leading a still naked Lucy out of my office.

It’s nearly an hour before Fang return to my office, slipping inside and closing the door behind her without making a sound. She crosses round my desk, letting her kimono fall to the floor as I stand up, ready for our usual evening fuck.
“Lucy’s all settled into her new booth. She’s even already got a few people asking about her. And we’ve got nearly a dozen other girls wanting to come work for you.” She says as I lift her onto my desk. Her synthetic pussy is still just as tight as the first time I fucked it, gripping my cock as it slides inside her. Her bulging belly has become my favourite kinks and I love watching it as I thrust in and out. Fang has also become addicted to my huge cock, eagerly letting me fuck her whenever I want. I also love the face she makes as my body slams into hers. Her eyes cross and roll into the back of her head and her tongue lolls out of her mouth as she makes grunting moans. I picked well when I chose her as my personal fuck doll. After pounding at her for a few minutes, I pull and tell her to turn around, to dangle her head over the edge of the desk.
“Let’s see how good you are at deep throat.” I say, as she opens her mouth wide. Just as I thought it would, her throat bulges as my cock slides down it, just like her belly. She doesn’t make any noise as I fuck her throat, my balls slapping against her face.
“This sleeve’s got some good gag reflex. You’re taking my cock without any issue. Let’s see how well you take cum!” I exclaim as I feel my cock about to explode. Her throat bulges even further as I orgasm, cum erupting from the tip. I quickly pull out and Fang sits up, her eyes wide and mouth clamped firmly shut. She gags and coughs, trying to keep her mouth shut but that doesn’t stop the cum from flowing over her lips and dripping down her chin. It takes her a few more seconds before she’s able to recover, swallowing the huge mouthful of cum and then taking a great gasp of air.
“Dam! I thought I was going to drown in your cum. There’s so much!” She gasps, wiping her chin with her hands and licking the cum up.
“These sleeves where probably one of my best investments. Now let’s get back to work. How many girls have we got wanting to come and work for me?” I ask her as I sit back at my desk, opening up my computer.
Attachments
Fang.jpg
Fang.jpg (151.92 KiB)
Viewed 2518 times
Lucy.jpg
Lucy.jpg (204.32 KiB)
Viewed 2518 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby JoeBloggs69 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:36 pm

JoeBloggs69
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Hlmrs » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:39 pm

Hlmrs
Active Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:26 pm

And here is Novembers story. You can vote for which theme you'd like to see next here: https://forms.gle/Q9vn66yzb9sTcpJCA. Voting closes on the 7th.
If you'd like to suggest a theme, feel free to suggest it here or send me a PM and if I like it, I'll add it to the next months vote

And check out my Christmas special submission here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1006990#p13708959

Conquerors Betrothal

“Sire, look! They’re raising a white flag.” Cries out a voice from outside my tent. A second later a soldier enters, bowing his head briefly towards me.
“Sire. The north tower, they’ve raised a white flag.” The soldier says, pointing back out of the still open tent flap. My generals look towards me and I nod my head as I stand, following them outside. We walk briefly through a field of tents before we see the see castle just over three kilometres away. The tallest tower is just visible through the early morning fog but I can clearly see the white flag flapping in the breeze. I watch as the battle scared gates begin to open, a lone figure exiting on a large warhorse. As he approaches, he unfurls a smaller white flag, waving it as he approaches my front lines. A dozen of my soldiers escort him through the camp, allowing him to dismount as he nears me.
“Your Majesty. My Lord as sent me with an offer of peace. May I read it to you?” The messenger asks, pulling out a scroll from beneath his cloak. I nod my head and the messenger clears his throat as he unrolls the parchment.
“My Lord Aiken of house Blakeslee, Lord of Oakburgh, invites you, His Majesty Ronan of house MacMadlan, first of his name, King of Abrunde, to treaty. He hopes you will accept peace for the following terms. The house of Blakeslee will vow to serve the house of MacMadlan in any and all capacity. The soldiers of Oakburgh will stand down and surrender their weapons to the army of Abrunde. The city and surrounding land of Oakburgh shall be given to His Majesty to become part of the Abrunde.” The messenger says is a loud clear voice. As he reaches the end of the scroll his voice falters. He rereads the final passage several times, his eyes darting back and forth, before finally he looks up and finishes the declaration. “And finally, My Lord Aiken would like to personally offer the hand of his only . and daughter, Lady Holly, to be wed to you, King Ronan, first of his name, who as My Lord knows, is still yet unwed.” My generals and advisors stir and begin whispering to each other at this final offer.
“Tell your Lord that we shall consider his offer. In the meantime, there shall be a cease fire as a show of good faith. I will send a messenger once I have reached a decision.” I say, indicating that the man may leave. As he remounts his horse, I turn and gesture for my generals to follow me to the main planning tent. As we enter and take our seats, my generals begin clambering to be heard, each voicing their own opinions. I silence them with a look and turn to my most trusted of generals, my right-hand man.
“My lord, their offer is good. It would make sense to take it. We could use their soldiers to bolster our forces and replace some of the men we lost in the last battle.” He says, leaning back in his chair. I turn and look at another one of my generals and nod for him to speak.
“He’s right my Lord. We took a heavy hit and our numbers where diminished. The Oakburgh soldiers are a tough lot and will definitely help. And then there is the marriage. It would not only solidify the alliance but also allow you to produce heirs. It will help stabilise the country.” His voice slowly dying to a whisper as I stare in annoyance. I sit back in my seat and steeple my fingers as I think.
“Great, I hate being backed into a corner. With winter coming we need to finish this campaign and get back to the capital, if we don’t, we could get trapped by the snow. Marrying some back country lord’s daughter was not what I had in mind but it looks like it’s the only option that will allow us to come out on top. Send word, we accept the terms and that the marriage is to take place in the capital as soon as we return to the capitol. Give them a month to prepare and for our soldiers to return home.” I order, dismissing them with a wave.

It's nearly two whole months later when the preparations for the wedding are finally complete. The grand hall of my palace has been transformed into a reception hall ready to see my wedding to the Lady Holly. Rows upon rows of pews had been created for the many nobles, dignitaries and other peoples of importance that my advisors insisted needed an invitation. I have yet to meet the lady I’m about marry as everyone keeps on telling me that it will be bad luck. My generals even distracted me when her and her retinue arrive, preventing me from seeing her as she entered the palace.

The day finally arrives and I’m stood in front of all the pews in my full ceremonial regalia. Beside me is the officiant, an old tutor of mine who I insisted should oversee the marriage ceremony. Suddenly three bells toll and the crowd before me silences, the only noise the rustle of cloth as they stand. The doors at the other end of the hall open and two figures enter. On the left is Lord Aiken and holding his arm is his daughter. She’s wearing a finely crafted corseted red dress with veil covering her face. They slowly approach where I’m standing and as they reach me Lord Aiken lets go of her arm and stands back as she moves to stand opposite me. I move forward slightly and lift her veil, gently flicking it over her head. She’s stunning. I pause, staring at her as I finally look upon the face of my bride. Her cheeks blush crimson as she in turn looks at me, our eyes locking with each other’s. Hers are pale blue flexed with green that shine brightly under light coming in through the great stained-glass window. The ceremony is over very quickly, passing in a blur of speeches and proclamations, but we are soon married, our hands bound together with a length of silk. There is a great cheer from the gathered nobles as we walk hand in hand down towards the end of the hall. We pass through the door and I lead her through the quiet castle towards my chambers. We enter my bedroom and stop and the base of the large four poster bed, turning to face each other once more.
“What would my lord like to do?” She asks, her voice quiet and head bowed. I raise my hand not bound with silk to her chin and tilt her head back so she is looking at me. I lean in and kiss her, feeling her tense and then relax as she begins to kiss me back. She breaks away and turns, lifting her hands to her head where she removes her veil and tosses it aside. My fingers begin unlacing the back of her corset, deftly untying the knots. Her dress easily slips off of her shoulders and she steps out of it before turning around to face me. She has a perfect body, slender with curvy hips and small but perky tits. I lean in and kiss her again, lifting her up onto the bed. I begin moving down her body, kissing her neck, her chest, each of her tits, her belly and then her inner thigh. Her breath catches in her throat and she lets out a soft moan of pleasure as my lips brush against her vagina, her short, strip like bush tickling my nose. Her legs rest on my shoulders and I can hear her gently moaning as I continue to kiss her, teasing her with my tongue. Her hips grind against my mouth as my tongue explores every crevice of her vagina, tasting her sweet juices. I can hear her moans grow louder and louder until she’s almost screaming in pleasure, begging me not to stop.
“Where… Where did you learn how to do that? I’ve never heard of anyone doing that before. And I read so many romance novels before I came out here.” She gasps as I lift my head up, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I silence her questions with another kiss to her lips.
“I know many ways of pleasuring a woman. And you, my gorgeous wife, I will show each and every one of them.” I whisper into her ear before standing back. She watches, biting her lower lip, as I begin to undress, her eyes widening as she stares at my throbbing erect cock. I gently pull her towards me, opening her legs so the tip of my cock just presses against her soaking wet vagina. With one hand I guide my cock slowly inside her, feeling her tight hole stretch open. I look up at her face and smile at the look of pure pleasure plastered across it. Her eyes are slightly crossed and rolled back in her head, whilst her mouth is open in a perfect ‘O’. I take hold of her waist, steadying myself as I slowly push my cock further inside her. I begin pulling back out and just before my tip emerges, I thrust back inside her. This makes her gasp and moan, her hands scrabbling to grab handfuls of the bed silks as I repeat this motion again and again. Her eyes roll completely back until all I can see is white. Her back arches, lifting her chest off of the bed and into the air.
“OH MY GOD!” She screams, her body writhing about. The force of her orgasm pushes my cock out of her, her squirt drenching both me and the bed. Her body crashes back down and she gasps loudly as she tries to recover herself.
“Oh my god. What was that? What did I just do? It went everywhere, I’m so sorry.” She says, babbling in confusion as she looks at my dripping body.
“It’s ok. It’s perfectly natural. You just were enjoying it so much your body couldn’t contain it.” I whisper reassuringly, leaning back in to plant another kiss on her lips.
“Let’s try a different position to finish off with.” I say, making her squeal in shock as I suddenly flip her over onto her belly. She giggles, looking back over her shoulder at me as I playfully spank her round ass. I climb onto the bed and straddle her, pushing my cock between her cheeks. My cock slides easily inside her and I reach forward to brag her braids, holding them like I would the reins of a horse. I thrust in and out, my body slamming into her and making a soft clapping sound. She moans as I fuck her from behind, not as loudly as before, but loud enough to drown out my grunts as I feel myself edge closer to completion.
“Oh yes!” I cry out in blissful pleasure, my balls exploding. My seed errupts from the tip of my cock, filling her with a huge load as I grunt animalistically. I slowly pull out and collapse down onto the bed, feeling Holly crawl up into my arms.
“Thank you for being so gentle with me. It felt so good and I can’t wait till we do it again. And I also can’t wait till you put a baby inside me, to make me the mother of your heir.” She says, kissing me before snuggling in with her head resting on my chest.

The next morning I’m awoken by Holly kissing me, her hands on either side of my face. She smiles when she sees that I’m awake, her face lighting up and making her appear even more beautiful.
“Good morning. Your em… Your cock is hard again.” She whispers, looking down towards my hard cock. I smile back at her and I see her cheeks flush as she stares at it.
“Why don’t you try sitting on it? You can take control this morning if you want.” I say, easily lifting her up to so that she straddles me. Her braids had come out during the night so her long curly hair dangles in my face as she leans over me. I feel her hand reach down and gently guide my cock inside her as she lowers herself down. It feels just as good as it did last night, better even. She begins slowly moving up and down my shaft, her hands on my chest and mine on her waist.
“I’ve known you only a few hours and I think I love you. I was so nervous about meeting you but now all I want is to please you.” She says, moving her hands back to my face as she leans down. Her tongue pushes into my mouth and we kiss passionately as I begin thrusting up and down. Her face hovers only a few inches above mine as we both edge closer to orgasm.
“Oh, oh yes!” She moans, collapsing down onto my chest as I thrust up inside her, going as deep as I can. My cock explodes, finishing inside her and filling her womb with my seed. We lay there for half an hour, just enjoying listening to the sound of each other breathing. A knock at the door disturbs our peace and a handful of servants enter, carrying trays of food and helping us into clothes.

As winter ends and summer begins to bloom, I’m working in my study when Holly enters, her stomach swollen in the early stages of pregnancy. She approaches me from behind and wraps her arms around my neck, kissing my cheek.
“Good morning my love. We need to have a talk.” She says as I turn to face her.
“I think it’s time for you to pick your second wife, or even find yourself a concubine. My pregnancy is continuing to advance and my ability to please you is going to diminish. You need someone to take care of your needs.” She explains, kissing me again.
Attachments
Holly.png
Holly.png (636.41 KiB)
Viewed 2285 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:44 am

Voting is for this months theme is now complete! The winning theme is: "You have just bought an elf in a slave auction. What will you do to her first?"

The poll has reset and a few new themes have been added so head over here to cast your vote for next months theme: https://forms.gle/Jsejee9W1zq5iGGF7

Voting will close on the 7th of December.

If you would like to make a suggestion for a theme, feel free to message me or post it here and if I like it, I'll add it to the next poll!
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby HornyTeenBastard » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:56 am

HornyTeenBastard
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:28 pm

Make sure to vote for the next theme here: https://forms.gle/Jsejee9W1zq5iGGF7
Voting Closes on the 7th of December!

Enslaved

I adjust my mask, making sure it fully covers my face, before stepping out of my carriage. A collared slave bows as I approach the main doors and holds his hand out. I present him with my invitation and his eyes widen as he notices the insignia.
“My lord. If you care to follow me, I’ll show you to your seat.” He says, bowing again. He then turns and the door opens by itself. I follow him through a series of corridors until we come to another door. This time he opens it by turning the handle and holds it open for me.
“Someone will be along shortly to serve you drinks, your lordship.” The slave says, bowing again before quietly closing the door behind him. I step further into the small room and look over the balcony at the filled seats bellow, all pointing towards a curtained stage. I smile and take the nearest seat to me. A few minutes later another slave appears silently beside me, holding a list of drinks. I select a bottle of wine and the slave silently disappears again. As the slave returns and begins to pour wine into a goblet, the curtains on the stage begin to rise. A richly dressed masked man steps into the centre of the stage and the gathered masses in the seats quiet down.
“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to tonight’s auction. We have some very special specimens for you.” He announces, his voice magically enhanced. He raises his arm and points to two burley men leading a dozen chained and collared men. They file towards the centre of the stage and stop facing the crowd.
“Our first lot of the night is this group of bandits who where recently caught trying to highjack a very powerful mages coach.” The Auctioneer says as the crowd begin to mutter.
“I’ll start the bidding off at 1 Gold Piece, do I have any takers?” He yells, looking around the room. The group of men sell for 4 gold and silver and are then led back off the stage, to be replaced with another, smaller, group of men. I sit back in my seat and watch, waiting to see if anything interesting or particularly pretty comes up. There a few good-looking women that would make good whores for my brothels or even as personal attendants but nothing piques my interest. Not until the last lot.
“Ladies and Gentlemen, we now come to our last lot. This is something we’ve never had here before. A truly marvellous beauty who I’m sure will get your coin purses jingling.” The Auctioneer says, his voice almost a whisper. I lean forward, intrigued, as the two burley men lead a petite figure out onto the stage. There are gasps amongst the crowd as the young-looking elf is left standing, her naked body shivering as she looks around in wide eyed fear.
“As you can see, tonight’s final item is this gorgeous little elf from the Goldenleaf Forest.” The Auctioneer announces as he circles the elf, flicking her long white hair over her shoulder to show off her pointed ears. I lick my lips as I stare at her perfect body, her round tits, her slender waist, and even from this distance, I can see her smooth pussy.
“For this specimen of utter beauty, I’ll begin the auction at 50 Gold Pieces.” The Auctioneer yells, silencing the crowd. I smile, knowing most of the crowd could not afford that much and that the elf will soon belong to me.
“100 Gold Pieces!” Cries out a shrill voice. I look up at the opposite balcony and instantly recognise a lesser lord, even with his mask. He is a large man known for his appetite for both food and for buying slaves who never usually survive a month. The crowd murmurs as the announcers asks if there are any other bidders. I turn to the slave hidden behind me and gesture for him to step forward.
“Let the Auctioneer know I will pay 150 Gold Pieces.” I say, my voice steady. The slave bows and steps to the edge of the balcony.
“My Lord offers 150 Gold Pieces!” He cries out, causing all heads to swivel in my direction. I hear a cry of dismay from the fat lord, letting me know that his gold reserves will not last as long as my own.
“200! 200 Gold Pieces!” He cries out, jumping up from his seat in frustration. The Auctioneer nods in his direction before turning back to me.
“250.” I say to the slave who then turns and ounces it for all to hear. The fat lord screams again, crashing down to his knees as he sobs loudly. The Auctioneer waits a few moments for a response before turning back to me.
“Sold! For 250 Gold Pieces.” He announces as the elf is led back off the stage. A small smile spread across my face, not only for disrupting the fat lords’ desires but for acquiring such a rare and beautiful slave.
“If you would care to follow me, my lord. I will take you to your property and my master will perform the enslavement binding ritual.” The slave serving me says, bowing once more. I stand and follow the slave through a new series of corridors, eventually emerging in a large room filled with cells and cages. Many eyes, not all of which are human, follow me as I’m led to a large clearing, a new richly dressed masked man stood in the centre of a ritual circle drawn on the stone floor.
“Ah, your lordship. Congratulations on your purchase, you sure have made many envious tonight.” His voice booms out as he gestures for me to join him in the centre of the circle. As I approach, I notice the elf girl kneeling behind him. She’s even prettier up close, her youngish face giving no clue of her actual age. I notice the bronze collar and cuffs etched with silver runes around her neck and wrists glow slightly, pulsing with magical energy.
“If you just stand here, I’ll step out of the ritual circle and activate the magic. It’ll only take a moment and then you are free to leave with your slave… Once you’ve all paid up of course.” The man says, laughing at the last statement. He then steps out the circle and whispers a phrase which causes the ritual circle to glow with the same magical light as the elf’s collar and cuffs. She screams, her body convulsing as I feel tightness growing in my chest. Suddenly the feeling dissipates and the glowing slowly dies down as a rune appears on the back of my hand.
“And the ritual is complete! Now for the payment.” The man says, stepping back towards me. I reach into my pocket and pull out a single piece of mithril. The man’s eyes widen and he licks his lips as he holds his hand out. I drop the metal into his palm and he quickly snatches his hand back.
“Most impressive, there are not many men who would walk around with this much money just in their pockets. This concludes our business. A slave will show you out and I hope we may see you here again.” He says, bowing as another slave appears.
“Follow me.” I command the elf, a compulsion forcing her to stand. We follow the slave to a small door where my carriage is waiting outside. I climb up and the elf jumps in after me, sitting in the seat opposite me. There’s a slight lurch as the carriage pulls away and I finally turn my full attention towards the elf.
“What is your name?” I ask, my voice a barely audible whisper. She looks up at me, her pointed ears easily picking up my question.
“Ellarian, my lord. But everyone calls me Ella.” She says, her voice soft and gentle. She doesn’t seem afraid of me and there’s almost a curiosity in her gaze. I hold a gaze, only breaking it when her naked body shivers in the cool air.
“We will be at my home soon. My other slaves will take care of you.” I say as she crosses her arms and looks away. The rest of the journey is quiet and as the carriage pulls into the long driveway of my mansion home, she looks out the window, her eyes wide in shock.
“It’s so big. How many people live here?” She asks as the carriage pulls up to the front door.
“Just me, and a dozen slaves who cook, clean and tend the gardens. Doing whatever I need.” I reply as the door is opened by a smartly dressed slave. I jump down and take a few steps before stopping and looking back.
“Take her to the baths and inform the housekeeper that she has a new charge to take care of. Tell her that I want to see the elf tomorrow evening after dinner, that should give her enough time to get her properly dressed and instructed.” I tell the smartly dressed slave before continuing on into the house.

The next evening, after a dinner of roasted deer which I hunted down myself, I retire to my library. After a short while, my housekeeper enters followed by Ella. They both bow and then the housekeeper leaves, shutting the door behind her. Ella is now wearing a simple green dress in the traditional style of the elves, pulled together at the waist by a leather belt. Her hair has been washed and brushed, the long white hair hanging down to her waist.
“Master, how may I serve you?” She asks, her eyes staring around at the many books adorning the surrounding shelves. I stand and beckon for her to follow me as I leave through a different from which she entered. I lead her down a corridor and into my bedroom, indicating for her to stand in the middle of the room as I shut the door.
“You have been instructed on what your purpose is?” I ask as I stand in front of her.
“Yes Master. I am to serve you however you wish and to keep you company in bed.” She says, her voice quivering slightly as she looks at floor. She flinches as my hand shoots out and grabs her by the throat, forcing her to look at me. I pull her in close to me and kiss her, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She gasps as I push her away, sending her sprawling onto my large bed. I climb on top of her, my hands pulling the dress off of her. She’s still wearing the collar and cuffs which mark her station as my slave but her naked body is now clean, her skin smooth to the touch.
“Have you ever been fucked?” I ask her, smiling as she shakes her head almost imperceptibly. She looks up at me, her lip trembling as I lean over her, my face only inches from hers.
“That’s good, definitely makes you worth the price I paid.” I say as I kiss her again. I begin moving down her body, kissing her neck, her chest, each of her hard nipples and then her skinny belly. She gasps when I kiss just above her smooth pussy, her body flinching almost instinctively. I open her legs and kiss the inside of her thigh, making her gasps again. She doesn’t gasp when I kiss her pussy however. Instead, I hear her breath catch in her throat and then she lets out a low moan.
“You taste good.” I tell her as I begin eating her out, pushing my tongue into her tight pussy. This only makes her moan even louder and soon she begins grinding her hips, rubbing her pussy into my mouth. Her pussy becomes wetter and wetter, her orgasmic juices dripping down my chin until suddenly, with a loud scream of pleasure, she squirts. It fills my mouth and I drink it up, swallowing every last drop of her delicious orgasm. I sit, wiping my chin as I move to lean back over her.
“I…I’m sor…sorry. I don’t know what just happened.” She whispers breathlessly, her voice trembling in fear.
“It’s okay, it’s perfectly natural. And I’d expect nothing else from a pretty little thing like you.” I reassuringly whisper before kissing her again.
“And now comes the truly fun part.” I say as I move back, unbuckling my belt. She watches as I pull off my clothes, her eyes widening once more as she stares at my rock-hard cock. I grab her ankle and pull her towards me, moving up between her legs. I can feel her body trembling as I place one hand on her waist, my other guiding my cock towards her pussy. The tip enters her and I see her eyes cross as she lets out a high pitch squeal.
“You are so tight. Mmm, you feel so good.” I say as place both hands on her waist. I thrust forward and she throws her head back as she moans loudly. I begin thrusting in and out, slamming my body into hers. Her face is a picture of pure pleasure, her eyes are crossed and her tongue lolls from her mouth. Her high pitch moans only make me fuck her harder, driving her into an orgasmic frenzy.
“Beg me to fuck you harder.” I command. I don’t even have to use the slave’s compulsion because as soon as the words leave my mouth, she screams.
“Fuck me harder Master! Do whatever you want to me, just keep fucking me.” Her voice cries out. I lean down and kiss her, feeling her hands hold my face as our tongues fight to get into each other’s mouths. I lean back and her head hovers for a minute as she looks at me longingly before crashing back down onto the bed. I pull out flip her over easily before straddling her legs. She looks back over her shoulder as I slide my cock between her ass cheeks. I reach forward and grab a handful of her long hair, wrapping it around my fist as I thrust my cock back into her pussy. I yank on her hair, pulling her head back and making her cry out in both pain and pleasure as I fuck her from behind. I shift my position slightly and pull her all the way up onto her knees, my cock never leaving her pussy.
“How are you liking your new job?” I whisper into her ear, nibbling gently on the pointy end of it.
“I love it, Master. I’ve never felt so ahhh... Ohhh, it feels so good.” She gasps. I continue kissing her ear as I fuck her, my hands moving round her body. I grasp her small but perky in both hands, pinching her hard nipples. Her body is shaking and quivering and I just know she’s about to cum again.
“Ohhh Master!” She cries out, squirting again. I let go and she collapses forward onto her side, her chest rising and falling rapidly.
“Your pussy is nice and tight, and you certainly seem to enjoy my cock. Now let’s see how good you are at using that mouth.” I say, dragging her around so that her head hangs over the edge of the bed, her dangling hair brushing the ground. I slap my cock against her face and she opens her mouth. As soon as she does, I thrust forward. Her throat bulges and she gags as my cock slides down it. She wriggles about, trying to push me away with her hands.
“Stop fighting me.” I command, the slave’s compulsion making her arms drop to her sides and her body freeze in place. I thrust in and out a few more times before pulling out, a string of her saliva suspended between my cock and her mouth.
“You can sit up now.” I say, releasing her from the compulsion. She gasps for breath as she sits up, glancing at me with a submissive look on her face.
“That wasn’t so bad now, was it? I don’t like having to use the compulsion but will if I have to.” I whisper, cupping her chin so she looks up at me.
“I’m sorry Master. I won’t do it again.” She whispers, her eyes not meeting mine.
“Good girl, now how about you ride me for a bit.” I say as I climb onto the bed and lie down. She crawls towards me and straddles my legs, hovering just above my cock. Her hand reaches down and gently holds my cock as she slowly lowers herself down. Just as before, her face is a mask of pleasure. Her eyes cross and her tongue lolls back out of her mouth as she rides me, bouncing up and down. She leans forward, resting her hands on my chest, as I feel myself edging closer to orgasm. I grab her hips and thrust up, holding her in place. My cock explodes and cum floods up into her pussy.
“Oh, Master.” She gasps before collapsing down onto me, her head resting on my shoulder. I hold her, hugging her, my cock still inside her as we both breathe heavily from the exertion.
“Master, can we do that every night?” She asks as I move her next to me. I stroke her hair and smile at her, seeing her cheeks blush slightly.
“Tonight was just a taster for what’s install for you. I have so many things I want to do to you, you are mine, now and forever.” I say as she snuggles into my arms.
Attachments
Ellarian.png
Ellarian.png (4.13 MiB)
Viewed 1748 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:47 am

Voting for next months theme has finished. The winning theme is: "Your girlfriend has an identical twin but never told you, not until she finds you in your bed, balls deep in her sister’s pussy"

The poll has been updated and reset so head over here to vote for the next theme: https://forms.gle/LsFirVc2QwrAo4Dt6
Attachments
Vote Now!.png
Vote Now!.png (371.8 KiB)
Viewed 1674 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:26 pm

Voting for the next theme has finished. The winning theme is: "Your work is hosting an extravagant party and everyone is enjoying it. When your secretary arrives, heads turn, staring at her in her tight silver dress. You realise that you’ve never noticed how attractive she is."

The poll has been updated and reset. This months story will be posted this week

You can vote here: https://forms.gle/jSYBwJUB95tnnFuu8
Attachments
Random.png
Random.png (371.8 KiB)
Viewed 1388 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Themadne24 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:59 pm

Took a bit longer than usual but here is this month’s special. Don’t forget to vote for which theme you’d like to see next: https://forms.gle/QseEf6ped914thKk7
Voting for March’s theme finishes on February 7th

Double Trouble

I have just gotten home from working on the other side of the country for two months. I haven’t told my girlfriend Beth that I would be coming home so I’m keeping quiet to try and surprise her. I round the corner and enter the kitchen where I see her stood with her back to me, a towel wrapped around her body. I sneak up behind her, making her yelp in shock as I hug her.
“Hey sexy, I’m home. God, I’ve missed you,” I whisper into her ear as I kiss her neck. She spins around, her towel slipping to the floor and a mischievous grin on her face.
“You look so fucking good,” I say, leaning in to kiss her soft lips. Her arms wrap around my neck as she kisses me back, her tongue pushing into my mouth. She jumps and I catch her as she wraps her legs around my waist, holding her up.
“Just shut up and fuck me already,” she says, kissing me again. I carry her through to the bedroom and lay her down on the bed beneath me. I begin moving down her body, kissing her neck and then each of her perky tits. I gently bite each of her nipples and then begin moving further down. I kiss her toned belly and then lift her legs onto my shoulders. She looks at me, her eyes half closed and her breathing slow and steady as I kiss the inside of her thigh. She gasps in pleasure as I kiss her smooth pussy. My tongue explores every inch of her, pushing inside her pussy as her hands grab my head, holding me in place. Her heavy breathing grows into loud moans until she’s at the point of screaming, screaming my name in pure pleasure.
“Fuck!” she cries out as she squirts. Her warm juices fill my mouth and drip down my throat as I sit back, looking at her. I swallow as she opens her eyes, looking at me over her steadily rising and falling chest.
“You’ve never done that before Beth, that’s so hot. Now are you ready for my cock?” I say, wiping her squirt from my chin. She smiles and moves down, lying on her front as her hands begin unbuckling my belt. As my shaft is free from my boxers, her lips wrap around the tip. Her head moves back and forth, her saliva dripping down my balls as she deepthroats my cock. She doesn’t even gag as my cock slides down her throat, taking it all in all the way down to the base of the shaft.
“I don’t want to wait anymore; I want you inside me,” she gasps as she moves back, spreading her long legs. I move forward and thrust my cock inside her. Her eyes cross and her tongue lolls from her mouth as I thrust in and out, her moans high pitched and orgasmic. I lean down and suck on her tits, biting her hard nipples and pulling them with my teeth. I lean back after a couple of minutes, grabbing her waist as I thrust in and out. My body slams into hers, making her moans grow louder with each thrust.
“God, I’ve missed you! I’ve been looking forward to coming home ever since I left,” I say, my hand moving up to her throat as I lean down and kiss her.
“Ah fuck! Alice, get out my bed!” Calls out a familiar voice from behind me. I spin around and see Beth stood in the doorway. As our eyes meet a look of shock crosses the face of the Beth stood in the doorway.
“You’re… You’re home. When did you?” she stammers, looking between me and the girl that I’d just been fucking. “I can’t believe you Alice! This is why I moved away, you were always stealing my clothes, friends, and even my boyfriends. I thought you’d stopped, that’s why I let you stay here.” The girl turned out to be Alice laughs and stands up, crossing the room towards her sister. Standing next to each other, I can see that they’re perfectly identical. I know that no matter how hard I try, if I didn’t already know who they were, I would not be able to tell them apart.
“Come on Beth, you can’t blame him,” Alice says as she wraps an arm around her sister. “He saw me and thought I was you. It’s not our fault we’re so hot.” And with that she kisses Beth, fully pressing her lips against her sisters. Beth recoils and tries to pull away from her sister but Alice’s arm is to tightly wrapped around her waist.
“Alice, stop. I’ve told you about this. You’ve got to stop,” Beth says, still struggling.
“Oh come, you know you want this. All those nights we spent together,” Alice laughs before turning to look at me. “Whilst you were away, Beth got quite horny. You should have seen her; it was so hot. She’d stolen my dildo and was fucking herself like there was no tomorrow. She even invited me to join her once she finally spotted me stood there watching.” Beth's face was frozen in shock, her cheeks flushed as Alice continued, “We ate each other out and then she let me fuck her with a strapon. And I had always thought I was the horny one but that night she put me to shame. She squirted so many times. God, even thinking about it is making me even hornier.”
Beth finally manages to pull herself free and turns to face me, opening and closing her mouth as she tries to think of something to say. She yelps in shock as Alice grabs her again, quickly forcing her hand down the front of her pants.
“I knew it! Your pussy is all wet. You got all turned on seeing your boyfriend fucking me. Why don’t you take your clothes off and we can share him?” Alice whispers into Beth's ear, just audible for me to hear on the bed.
Beth shudders, her eyes rolling in pleasure as Alice fingers her. “Oh my god! I can’t believe this is happening. I want to say yes but only if you’re okay with-it babe,” she moans as she looks at me. I’m so stunned by what’s happening that it takes me a few moments to respond. I slowly nod my head and both of their faces crack into identical smiles.
“See, this is gonna be so fun!” Alice cries out in pleasure, kissing her sister fully on the lips before bounding over to sit next to me. Almost absentmindedly, her hand reaches over and begins stroking my still hard cock as we watch Beth strip off her clothes. I lay down on the bed and Alice moves down to suck me off whilst Beth straddles my face. Her pussy tastes just as good as her sisters and is already dripping wet. I can ear Beth moaning as my tongue explores every inch of her, even as I feel Alice’s lips around my cock. We stay like that for a couple of minutes before Beth collapses off me, breathing heavily as she begs for me to fuck her. Both sisters lay next to each other, lifting their legs up so they can tuck them behind their shoulders. They’d switched around as they’d laid down and know I can’t tell which one is which. They laugh when I tell them and glance at each other before looking back at me.
“Come on and fuck us. We’re waiting,” they say in perfect unison. I look between them and then pick the girl on the left, moving up to her. I ram my cock into her tight pussy and begin thrusting in and out, holding her ankles as my body slams into hers. I pound her as hard as I can as she moans loudly.
“Fuck me babe! You’ve already given her enough attention today,” Beth says, grabbing my hand and pulling me over to her. Beth gasps and moans as I slowly push my cock inside her. Alice leans over and kisses her sister as I thrust in and out, moving down to suck on her nipples. I take turns fucking them, switching between them ever so often. Their faces are identical masks of pleasure and their moans urge me to fuck them harder and faster.
“As we’re doing something new tonight, how about you try fucking my ass?” Beth suddenly asks as I move to resume fucking her. I’m shocked at her sudden request; she’d always been against doing anal.
“You’ve done anal? Oh my god! You’ve been missing out sis. It’s so fun. Come on, roll over. It feels so good when they do it from behind,” Alice exclaims. Beth untucks her legs from behind her shoulders and rolls, moving up onto all fours. Alice moves forward so her head is resting on Beth's ass, watching Beth spreads her cheeks to reveal her asshole.
“Lube her ass up for me,” I tell Alice as I move up behind Beth. Alice spits, her saliva dripping down onto Beth's ass. I guide my cock up against her asshole and slowly push the tip inside her. Beth gasps as my cock enters her, her hands grabbing handfuls of the bedding.
“Oh fuck!” She cries out, looking back over her shoulder. I go to pull out but she stops me, begging me to keep going.
“Yes! Take his cock. I know it hurts but it’s also gonna feel so good,” urges Alice, watching as my cock continues to go further into Beth's ass. I can feel her stretching open with each inch I push inside her, her tight hole squeezing my ass. She lets out a groaning moan as I slowly begin thrusting in and out, my hands holding her waist.
“Oh my god, seeing you take her anal virginity is so hot!” Alice says, slapping Beth's ass as I pull back slightly. “Do me now.” She begs, turning around and moving into the same position a Beth. I pull out and Beth lets out a sigh that sounds almost like relief. She rolls over and sits up, moving forward to watch me fuck her sister. It’s clear Alice has done anal before as she takes every inch of my cock, sliding easily into her ass.
“I think I’ve finally found a way to tell you two apart,” I say, making both girls laugh and giggle. Alice taps Beth and signals her to move closer, lifting herself up so Beth can lay underneath her.
“Take turns fucking our pussies, just fuck us like we’re your sex toys,” Alice says over her shoulder before turning to Beth and kissing her. The sisters snog each other as I pull out of Alice's ass and thrust my cock back into Beth's pussy. I don’t know how I’ve lasted this long without cumming yet so I’m not surprised that I feel like my balls are about to explode after only a couple more minutes of taking turns pounding their tight wet pussies.
“Show me those faces. I want to cum all over them,” I say as I pull out and step back. They both jump off the bed and kneel in front of me as I jerk my cock, their faces pressed together and tongues stuck out in anticipation. Cum explodes from the tip of my cock, splattering all over their faces. Some gets in Beth's eyes, making her flinch in surprise as the rest drips down her face and tongue. Alice immediately swallows the load on her tongue before turning to Beth. She starts licking the cum off her face.
“God, that tastes so good,” Alice says, swallowing as Beth starts licking her face. Seeing Beth's tongue run up Alice's face, licking up all the cum, is the best thing ever. I wish I had my camera to record it.
“That was so much fun babe. Alice should join us some more, what do you think?” Beth asks coyly, a big grin crossing her face.
Attachments
Identical Twins.png
Identical Twins.png (347.02 KiB)
Viewed 1076 times
Themadne24
Extreme Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post