NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Write sex story for my teen sister :)

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Write sex story for my teen sister :)

Unread postby electro11 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Write sex story for my teen sister :) She is a :) Her name is Patrycja :)

95942b51d2.jpeg
95942b51d2.jpeg (168.7 KiB)
Viewed 7869 times
19ee22412c.jpeg
19ee22412c.jpeg (48.25 KiB)
Viewed 7869 times
DSC2456.jpg
DSC2456.jpg (73.34 KiB)
Viewed 7869 times
rtrtrdrd.jpg
rtrtrdrd.jpg (61.84 KiB)
Viewed 7869 times
tyytfff.jpg
tyytfff.jpg (50.4 KiB)
Viewed 7869 times
jhjhgjh.jpg
jhjhgjh.jpg (43.14 KiB)
Viewed 7869 times
DSC223.jpg
DSC223.jpg (83.33 KiB)
Viewed 7869 times
117a898b9f.jpeg
117a898b9f.jpeg (135.21 KiB)
Viewed 7869 times
DSC98744.jpg
DSC98744.jpg (125.22 KiB)
Viewed 7869 times
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: Write sex story for my teen sister :)

Unread postby HellbillyOutlaw » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:15 am

How about a story where you and I both fuck her?
HellbillyOutlaw

Unread postby electro11 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 pm

so nice :)
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby HellbillyOutlaw » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:53 pm

I thought about starting the story off where you are fucking her and she is sucking my cock. We can switch in different positions. Then one of us fucks her ass and the other fills her pussy. It would end with both of us nutting in her mouth. Does that sound good to you?
HellbillyOutlaw

Unread postby electro11 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:23 am

perfect! :)
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby electro11 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:28 am

664fd04853.jpeg
664fd04853.jpeg (57.25 KiB)
Viewed 7682 times
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby HellbillyOutlaw » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 am

I was hanging out at my buddy's house yesterday drinking some beers with him when his sister Patrycja walked into the house. I didn't know her all that well since she was a few years younger, but she definitely was cute. She walked into the living room where we were sitting and sat down. "Hello boys!" She said.
"Hey sis." my buddy said.
"Hi" I said as well, taking in how awesome she looked, but trying not to let on.
"So are you gonna give me one of those beers?" She asked.
My buddy and I both looked at each other. Their parent's were gone on vacation for a week, so I figured there shouldn't be a problem. He nodded at me so I opened the cooler beside me and grabbed her a beer. She opened it and took a big gulp.
"Damn, that's tasty! But there's something that would taste way better!"
"And what's that?" I asked.
"Both your cocks!" She replied.
That answer surprised the hell out of me and I nearly spit up the swallow of beer I had just taken. Her brother was equally surprised.
"Quit playing sis." He said.
"Oh come on, you know how I've looked at you! And I know you've jacked off thinking about me."
"I don't know what you are talking about!" My buddy said.
Patrycja moved in closer and put one hand on her brother's leg and the other on mine. She seductively rubbed both our legs.
"Mom and Dad aren't around, how about all three of us have some fun?" She asked.
Both of us were still so shocked at this, but Patrycja continued to make her move by kissing her brother full on the mouth, all the while her hand was moving up my leg to my crotch. They kissed for awhile and she turned to me.
"You think you're gonna get away with not kissing me?"
I figured what the hell, if she was being this bold then she must be serious.
"Go for it baby." I said. She leaned into me and kissed me, sticking her tongue in as she did so. Her tongue in my mouth felt so good.
I pulled away for just a second to look at my buddy, her brother.
"Fuck it dude, let's do this, your sister obviously wants it!"
He nodded at me and with that we both took off our clothes and took her's off. We sat her down on the couch and stood in front of her so that she could suck both of our cocks. She did so awesomely, spitting and stroking as well. After that we got her to get down on her hands and knees and her brother started fucking her from behind as she continued to deepthroat my cock. She really was a pro at taking it down!
"Oh God brother, pound me, pound me!" She moaned.
"Oh I'll fucking fuck you!" He said, finally starting to get into it.
We started moving into different positions. I sat on the couch and she sat on my dick reverse cowgirl style so that she could suck her brother's cock while I fucked her. That felt so good cause I could reach around and touch her pussy while I jackhammered her.
It was soon time for DP action. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and shoved it into her tight asshole, while her brother entered her pussy. The both of us slammed the hell out of her until she couldn't take it anymore.
"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna squirt!" She yelled.
Her brother pulled out and she let out a gyser of squirt that ended up dripping down onto my cock and balls. Her pussy juice felt so warm and good. We continued fucking her until we were both ready to nut. We quickly pulled out and pushed her down onto the couch into position.
"Oh fuck I"m gonna cum sis!" Her bro said.
She opened her mouth and he shot a huge load into her mouth. She swallowed it and then turned in my direction.
I was stroking my cock and could feel it coming big time. All of a sudden the jizz was flying out of my cock all over her face.
"Aww fuck baby" I roared as I came.
We both looked at her and I think we both agreed that she had never looked better than she did right then with cum all over her pretty face.
"So boys, when are we gonna fuck next?" She asked with a smile on her face.
I had to speak up. "Well I don't know what your brother's schedule is like, but I'm ready to slam you as soon as tomorrow!"
HellbillyOutlaw

Unread postby electro11 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:47 pm

so cool !! THX man ! :)
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby electro11 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:27 pm

fhgff.jpg
fhgff.jpg (64.81 KiB)
Viewed 7534 times
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby electro11 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:46 pm

hiooih.jpg
hiooih.jpg (70.49 KiB)
Viewed 7448 times
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby SlimeSunday » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:50 pm

My contribution

It had just rained, the ground still moist from the days of rain. Every now and again a big drop would drip down from the towering trees that surrounded her. Patrycja, or Pattie, loved absorbing the energy of the forest, lying on her back and looking up at the still dark forest around her.

She realized how dangerous it was for her to wander alone in the forest at such an early hour, and be as scantily clad as she was. To have only compression shorts and a pink sports bra on, and when I say the "only thing I mean only thing," seemed inviting to whoever may see her passing by. Since starting these treks five years ago, she had only seen one house and it belonged to Ol' Man Fester who never came out of his cabin.

It was hard being homeschooled in such a rural part of the world. No girls to befriend or boys to appreciate her budding body. Pattie could remember the first time she encountered anything sexually. She went into town for some groceries, her first time alone; which excited the . year-old. She wandered into a secluded part of the store where they have the markdowns, and a man approached her. He stood about five feet away from her and revealed his cock to young Patrycja. Not knowing wrong from right, she signaled for the elderly man to come closer, and he obliged quickly. As soon as he was close enough, she reached out to grab his exposed member. She slowly caressed his erection, as he started to squeeze her recently blooming breasts. Pattie liked this, and she could tell the old man did too. She thought she had found a new friend and then suddenly.

"Hey....you there!"

A manager of the store yelled at the old man. Once he was discovered, be shot his load right across Patrycja's face and it dripped into her newfound cleavage. He bailed and left Pattie there not understanding what had just happened to her. All of the adults she talked to said it was bad what he did to her. But she liked it, and she knew that.

Flash forward three years from then, and here she sat, lying on her back, looking up at the giant red wood trees that surrounded her; she wondered if she could please a man like that again?

Oh no, there's that feeling again. Her vagina was beginning to feel wet. What does this mean? She lifted up her pink sports bra, showing the forest creatures that could have been watching her. Her young, teen breasts were revealed to the world. Her pussy began to throb as she thought of the pole between that man's legs and how it twitched when she touched it. And what about the white, creamy stuff that exploded out of it when he left? It tasted salty but strangely good. She washed it off her face, but left it down on her cleavage because it was something warm on a cold day. She remembered how it looked, dried between her breasts.

When Pattie started to move one hand up the length of her body, she brushed her breast and nipple; that felt good. She could feel, and see for that matter, a nipple pointing straight up from her chest, her body making her aware of the chill. It felt good when she squeezed it. Her breasts, which when she wore a bra said they were "b-cups" whatever that meant, felt good to squeeze and push together. As Pattie laid there exploring her body, she wondered why no one had taught her about these things. She remembered her brother used to take her out to the playhouse in the back yard, and touch her body. He used to love that thing she sits on. He used to put his face right next to the things she uses when she would go to the bathroom; weird, right?

Suddenly, as all these things were going through her head, she heard a voice. She stopped playing with her body and looked around the forest were she laid.

"Hey," an elderly man in his sixties or thereabouts said as he revealed himself from behind a tree.

"What's your name, mister," Patrycja said naively.

"I'm Marvin, what's your name, sweetie?"

"I'm Patrycja, but everyone calls me Pattie for short.

"Oh...well what are you doing out here all alone."

"Well, I'm exploring," Pattie said in the most . way possible.

"Me too...you're very pretty you know."

"Thanks, Marvin," Pattie said. "What is that?"

"Well, Pattie, this is my key and there's three little key holes on your body that I can stick it in."

"Really? I have the key holes," Pattie responded incredulously.

"Yes, sweetheart," Marvin said as he ran his hand up young Patrycja's side and cupped her breast. "Didn't anybody ever teach you about your keyholes?"

"If you mean this keyhole," Pattie responded by pulling down her compression shorts and revealing her young pussy, "then my brother used to sneak into my room when I was . and touch it with his tongue. I pretended I was asleep but I wasn't."

She giggled and Marvin started to get closer to her pussy.

"Did he do it like this," Marvin asked as he licked up the side of Pattie's left inner thigh into her young pussy.

"Yea...," she groaned as he lapped at her young sex. "....just like that."

Marvin licked her young pussy, exploring the depths of it. Suddenly he pulled his tongue out and stood up, leaving Patrycja lying on the ground.

"The first key hole is right there," he said holding her chin up. "What goes there is this..."

As he said this, he pulled his elderly penis out, a huge one at that probably measuring close to . inches and three or four inches in diameter.

"Oh my....wh-what do I do with that?"

"This is my key, Pattie, you put it in this keyhole," Marvin said as he poked her mouth with his cock.

"Mmmm...mister...you taste like....salt?" Pattie said as she pulled her lips from his throbbing eleventh finger.

There's that taste again Pattie thought. She looked down to see the white stuff that shot across her face three years earlier, only this time it was more clear and stayed at the end of his key.

"Oh...Pattie, I have an old key and sometimes it needs oiling. Do you like how that oil tastes?"

"Yeah..." Patrycja said as Marvin held the back of her head and slowly shoved his enlarged penis into her mouth as far as she let him; and she let him go as far as he dared. Her lips stretched as far as they could to allow his invading phallus. Finally he pulled out of her mouth, satisfied at what she let him do. When he pulled out, she frowned, disappointed that he quit.

"Don't worry, Pattie, bend over that log and I'll show you the next keyhole," the old man said as he still couldn't believe what had already transpired.

"Okay," Pattie said as she laid down on the damp log. Marvin could see she was soaking wet, making the already drenched log even wetter with her flowing juices. He slowly eased his cock into the ., as Patrycja seemed to moan a snow-flake moan each inch he pushed in. Once all . inches were in her clam tight pussy, he felt he'd reached her hymen. At this point, Pattie had been smiling; enjoying every minute this old man was having his way with her. But once he had poked her virgin indicator, she frowned as it stung a little bit. Then....

"Owww... Owww... Owww," Pattie repeated over and over again until Marvin broke her virginity. He pulled out soon after, not yet cumming inside of her. When he showed his cock to Patrycja, she saw what had remained of her hymen on the tip of his dick. Immediately she started sucking him off, taking her own blood in her mouth.

"Where's the last hole," she paused and asked inquisitively.

"Keep doing what you're doing, Pattie, and I'll tell you all about it."

Patrycja obliged as Marvin told her how this keyhole was the tightest and how he'd need lots of oil for his rusty, old key.

"Here, use this oil my other keyhole has coming out of it," Pattie suggested as she lathered up her fingers. "Now where's this hole?"

"Right here, sweetheart," Marvin said turning her bottom half over, revealing her teenage ass to him. She had a bubble butt, which surprised Marvin, thinking he already explored most of the . girl's body.

"Oh yeah....that was my brother's favorite key hole," she responded as Marvin found himself licking his lips at the site of this ., puckered asshole he was getting ready to fuck.

"Im gonna stick my key in if that's okay..it's going to feel different from the other key holes."

"I trust you, Marvin. Does it need to be oiled up?"

"Why yes it does," Marvin said as be stood up and fed his old dick to the cock-hungry teen.

She gave his cock a good soaking and excitingly showed him her ass, ready for him to put his key in her final keyhole. He saw her tightest hole and was immediately ready to cum, but not just yet. He eased his freshly wet penis into her keyhole. The head tried poking through, but it seemed impossible. Ironically, this home was the most like a "keyhole." Finally his head popped in along with a grunt he had never heard from young Patrycja yet. His first couple of inches were inside her backside, as her eyes tightened up matching the hole he was invading around the member he was invading with. Finally, Marvin became frustrated and all at once shoved his entire member into her asshole.

"AHHHH....ugnnnnnmmm....," she groaned as she liked the feeling of not knowing what was going to happen.

Finding a newfound energy, he plowed and plowed into her once unadulterated hole, stretching it to its fullest capacity. He squeezed her young breasts as he violated her final hole and in one second he knew. He pulled out and showed Patrycja his cock one last time. She thought he wanted to oil his cock again and she went in to put her lips on it. Instead, he came...for about twenty seconds straight. Drop after drop landed on her face and it dripped down on her young tits, reminding her of the marketplace three years earlier.

And then...just like that...he was gone. Leaving young Patrycja on the forest floor with three freshly fuckes holes and a cum covered body. Patrycja felt amazing and wanted. She sat up against the tree she was fucked one and started to lick the cum he left on her off her body. She put her sports bra back on over the semen along with her compression shorts covering her two "keyholes" and jogged
SlimeSunday
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby electro11 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:42 pm

cool!!! :)
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby dan9inch » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:20 am

I looked out of my bedroom window and there she was again, my neighbours daughter.

She she a and obviously had designs on modeling as she regularly struck poses for her camera in the garden on nice days.

She was totally nieve and oblivious to the throbbing veiny 9 inch being regularly wanked just yards away as i stared at her between the blinds.

Today though was different. It was the hottest day of the year so far and something tells me she had been raiding her older sister's, or even her mum's lingerie draw.
She innocently struggled to keep the fishnet stockings up, tugging on them, pulling them right up, but they still stopped 2 inches short of the mini skirt.

I glanced over at the empty driveway, she was alone. Fuck, can i resist?

I made my way down, I dis't even know what i was going to say when i got there...

I knock on the door, i feel my heart pounding...

i hear rustling as the door opens and she looks round it, dressing gown on...

'err, Hi, you know me, from next door right? umm, the water has stopped working, could I use your bathroom, so sorry, it's kind of embarassing to ask.'

she looks at the floor, 'sure come in'

i stand in the bathroom, overcome with horniness, how will i do this...

i come out and she is waiting, 'can i get a glass of water?'

'sure come through'

from the kitchen i see the camera set up in the garden.

'someone has been building their portfolio i see?' i smile

she goes bright red, 'its just a dream, im sure nothing will ever come of it'

'i wouldnt be so sure, u know i write for magazines don't u? i see potential in u no doubt, but really u need to start with the walk, i'd be happy to give u pointers'

her face lights up, 'really, wow, that's be great, i'll go put something on..'

'no need, to be honest, the less you have on, the better i see your body shape and you have to be comfortable if your modelling.'

she goes bright red as she slides off the gown, exposing the Princess outfit she wore, 'i was doing a glamour shoot'

'oh wow, you look amazing' i feel my cock throb

she giggles, her confidence growing.

'so lets see this walk'

she stomps up and down the room, her firm body teasing me with every step.

'your good, its a great start, what you need is a mantra.'

'a what?'

'its when a model says something over and over so she can give the right 'i'm so great' kind of attitude on the runway. you repeat it outload in practice and in ur head in shows. Heidi Klum always does it'.

'what should i say'

'well it has to be kinda naughty, its about acting. how about you try, 'ive seen how u all look at me, i know you want to fuck me'. i know it sounds crazy but it helps'.

'i dont know, i...'

i but in bluntly, 'you want me to call the magazines and say ive discovered a star or not?'

' i do i do wait.' she composes her self facing away from me.

i call out, 'i want eye contact too'

she turns suddenly, lookin me in the eye as she stamps her feet, ''ive seen how u all look at me, i know you want to fuck me'

she exentuates the word fuck so much my cock pulsates and some precum dribbles.

'fuck yeah, you know it, more, shock me, say whatever comes in ur head'

she walks round the room, strutting like a Princess, 'i walk round town and every guy's eyes fuck me, they go home and wank about me. they just want to bend me over and fuck me hard'

'god girl, ur filthy, ur doing great, how des it make u feel knowing this?'

'it makes me feel naughty, like i deserve it, like i am a tease who needs cock'

she brushes by me as she says this and i grab her wrist, 'dam right u do'

'what are you doing?'

'oh come on, u cant talk like that and not expect to get fucked, i saw ur face, i bet ur dribbling'

Her mouth opens n shock, 'i... i.... thought we were acting...please...'

'you stepped over the line sweety'

in shock she doesnt even fight, her limp body bending over the breakfast table as i push her shoulders from behind, the skirt pops up revealing her lil panties, not matching the outfit.

i hear sobs as i undo my flies and pull her panties aside. i lean forward and whisper in her ear, 'brace urself, im big, but if u take it good ill still call my friends to get u work..'

'i...i...ok' she points her ass up towards me

i lean forward and push in my huge tip, she yelps and i press harder, 'oh god' she exclaims, i know she is feeling every vein and contour of my fat cock as i inch inside her squirming body.

'i can do it hard and rough to get it done quick or slow and gentle but it will last much longer...'

'ahhh, fuck, get.........eeee,... it....done..... fuck'

i lean forward and wrap her hair round my hand, then pulling on it hard, forcing her to arch her back so i get deep i start to fuck her hard and fast.

i see her eyes roll in the mirror as my balls begin to swell, ready to pump my cum in her, her face twitches and i feel her tighten around me as she breatherly pants...'im... c c cumming'

she bucks as she creams all over my cock.

'now its my turn'

'tell me when as i dont want it in me'

'only if u take it in ur face like a good little Queen'

i pull her off the table and push her face to the wall, still bent over but nothing to support her. Her face bounces off it a few times as i hammer into her, 'ready here it comes'

she flips round and onto her knees, her big eyes looking up at me as she wanks my cum into her face, some splashing into her hair.

'you are a good girl, i see great things in ur future, come see me tomorrow if u want work...'

i throw the robe onto her as she sits in a huddle on the floor, then stroll out the door satisfied
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (48.87 KiB)
Viewed 7288 times
dan9inch
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby electro11 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:15 pm

great story !! :))
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby electro11 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:58 pm

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg (74.15 KiB)
Viewed 7127 times
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby electro11 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:23 pm

vvg.jpg
vvg.jpg (92.91 KiB)
Viewed 7007 times
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby electro11 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:23 pm

i want to know your dirty minds about her :)
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby electro11 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:49 pm

561889_415080778545079_720763624_n.jpg
561889_415080778545079_720763624_n.jpg (68.08 KiB)
Viewed 6195 times
312543_439481239438366_36678303_n.jpg
312543_439481239438366_36678303_n.jpg (62.64 KiB)
Viewed 6195 times
302618_412404755479348_1212908636_n.jpg
302618_412404755479348_1212908636_n.jpg (68.8 KiB)
Viewed 6195 times
electro11
Respected Member
Respected Member

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post