NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

This site is about to get closed, any alternative to chat?

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

This site is about to get closed, any alternative to chat?

Unread postby tsalt01 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:44 am

As You may hace noticed, this was down for a few hours today si im afraid it Will get closed soon. Anyone have a session/telegram group or whatever so we can share the new link (if there is one)?
tsalt01
Normal Poster

Re: This site is about to get closed, any alternative to cha

Unread postby achillesnick » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:45 am

maybe if retards would stop - women and posting . links/ the admins did something about it we wouldn't have to worry
I will caption your girls/women/GFs in private or public. Just send me the pics and what you want.
I reserve the right to ignore the request if I don't find the target attractive
NO FAT CHICKS, JESUS
achillesnick
Extreme Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post