NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Fuck/kill game with descriptions

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Fuck/kill game with descriptions

Unread postby Nfj010 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:47 am

Just like the normal "fuck/kill" game, but with an added description. You have to tell in what way you want to fuck one, and how you would kill the other

Let's start with these two
Attachments
IMG_5652.JPG
IMG_5652.JPG (78.25 KiB)
Viewed 40037 times
Nfj010
Normal Poster

Re: Fuck/kill game with descriptions

Unread postby stacybacy » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:41 pm

Mmm, fuck left, kill right.

The lucky one gets facefucked until she pukes everywhere. Then I'll start fucking her ass from behind while I force her to lick her mess up. Finally, I'll have her jerk me off all over her puke covered face.

The other bitch gets tied naked to a table. Then I'll get the guy with the biggest cock I can find to start throatfucking her, and not to stop until she chokes to death on his cock.
Attachments
26.jpg
Gabby
26.jpg (98.95 KiB)
Viewed 40030 times
5.jpg
Jess
5.jpg (69.93 KiB)
Viewed 40029 times
stacybacy
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Nfj010 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:28 pm

Bump
Nfj010
Normal Poster

Unread postby holzi » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:38 pm

I would fuck Jess and kill Gabby.

I love Jess' white skin and orange hair. So I would cut her shirt with a knife, push her to the ground, sit on top of her and rub my dick between her tits. If she cries I put my dick in her mouth. Then I lay her on the bonnet of her car, pull down he skirt and fuck her tiny pussy till she squeezes the cum out of my dick.

Gabby is a really cute girl as well. Maybe that's why I have to kill her. I think I'd prefer to tie her on a basin, stand behind her fucking her ass and her cunt. After some minutes of pleasure I'd open the water faucet and go on fucking her tightly while the water climbs to her face. When her head submerged and she begins to struggle, I'd cum inside her, so she gets impregnated right before her death.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.47 MiB)
Viewed 39979 times
holzi
Active Poster

Unread postby holzi » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:51 am

bump
holzi
Active Poster

Unread postby royhere » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:56 pm

Great thread. Fuck Kerstin and kill Eva

Actually, I would do the together. I would abduct them both and take them to my special basement. Kerstin gets tied to a bed, stark naked, and spread ... Ready for a forced pussy fuck.

Eva meantime is strung up by the neck, slowly ... Very slowly, the rope gets tighter. She struggles for air. Meanwhile, as she struggles, I watch while my cock goes into k. I stroke harder and harder as Eva struggles .. watching her body go limp as I cum in Kristen.
Attachments
IMG_20161123_083311.jpg
IMG_20161123_083311.jpg (43.33 KiB)
Viewed 39941 times
royhere
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby egger » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:56 pm

the lelft one seems to give great blowjobs with her bright smile. I think she would get my dick deep inside her throath. As well she has to sit backwarts on my cock and let me stick it deep inside her small ass. I pull her hair strongly while fucking her ass and press her hips on my lap so that my pole drills up in her gut. If she cries loud enough, she will live.

means that the right one has bad luck today. after draining my dick in the first one's ass, I'm no longer in the mood for another fuck. I tie her up to a stake and bring her to the horizontal. Hanging 3 feet over the ground looking down, I grind my knife, stab in in her belly and cut it up to her chest. She lives long enough to see her insides splashing in the mud, before she blacks out.

What do you think about Lea and Christina? :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
P10066321.JPG
P10066321.JPG (1.68 MiB)
Viewed 39930 times
egger

Unread postby sandoval » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:25 pm

Fuck Christina and chuck Lea

Id shove Christina to the ground and nail her hands to the ground then shove my cock down her throat to where she cant breath then before she passes out id pull out and cut her clothes off and shove my cock up her ass unlubed then id pound her pussy so hard that she starts crying but i wont stop until i fire a huge load inside her. I just leave here there leaking cum out of her pussy...

I would arrange for Lea a nice bukkake party for her with 6-7 of my friends together. Get her mouth fucked by all of us after each other and then jerk it off on her face one by one. Leave her soaking in cum for a while and go for a second round! Blow some more cum into her face again till she gets totally drenched and covered and cannot breath and passes out...
:?: :arrow:
Attachments
vote2.jpg
vote2.jpg (71.14 KiB)
Viewed 39920 times
Try this free AI app to get your girls naked > https://undress.app/ref/yn1eza
sandoval
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby holzi » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:42 pm

first prize for Alba: She gets a memorable fuck, consolation prize for Laura: She gets a quick Execution.

I take the time to lick Albas pussy deeply, so she moans although she doesn' know at this point if she will survive this night. Stand behind her kneading her firm tits she has to rub her clit until it's wet, so I can insert my cock smoothly. For a while I just listen to my hips dashing against her cheecks, before she has to stoop and receives my cum on her back.

Laura seen that nourishes hope that it all will fall into place. She's looking forward to get r*ped, but without bad violence or even worse. So she doesn`t think twice when I enforce her to go down on her knees. She opens her mouth willingly and sticks out her tongue awaiting to get my cock shoved between her lips. I call her to close her eyes and keep her mouth open, then I grab a knife from a drawer and slit her throath. Laura casts up her eyes disbelieving still open-mouthed and I finally put my dick in her throath just to relieve myself, delighting in watching the yellow-red runlet flowing out of her neck down between her tits.
Attachments
P0066011.jpg
P0066011.jpg (802.86 KiB)
Viewed 39906 times
holzi
Active Poster

Unread postby sandoval » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Fuck Kay, chuck Reka

I would take Kay's bikini off and make her give me a nice blowjob right there in front of the rest of the people. Then i'd get her to sit on my cock and ride it until I cum deep in her pussy.

Id take Reka and force her into the sea and tie her hands up and strip her pants off and fuck her ass senseless until she becomes unconscious and just leave her there drowning..

:?: :arrow: :arrow:
Attachments
vote3.jpg
vote3.jpg (77.56 KiB)
Viewed 39897 times
sandoval
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby cammer123 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:25 pm

sandoval wrote:Fuck Kay, chuck Reka

I would take Kay's bikini off and make her give me a nice blowjob right there in front of the rest of the people. Then i'd get her to sit on my cock and ride it until I cum deep in her pussy.

Id take Reka and force her into the sea and tie her hands up and strip her pants off and fuck her ass senseless until she becomes unconscious and just leave her there drowning..

:?: :arrow: :arrow:

fuck/r*pe Alba, kill Laura.

I would smack Alba around and then shove my cock down her throat and facefuck her, so tha my dick gets nicly wet for her pussy. then i fuck the shit outta her while she has to watch Laura getting whipped until her flesh peels off, then Laura is forced to suck a cock while her throat is slowly cut.
Attachments
44444.jpg
44444.jpg (141.61 KiB)
Viewed 39888 times
cammer123
Active Poster

Unread postby pantyhoselover382 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:29 pm

I'd tie both of them in a barn to poles as the men come in for a night of drinking and r*pe. I would force them both to each eat each others cunt as they are r*ped in the ass.

I'd love to then pour gasoline all over them and burn them both alive as they scream in agony.
Attachments
Olivia and Aly Mcginnis10_edit2.jpg
Olivia and Aly Mcginnis10_edit2.jpg (79.37 KiB)
Viewed 39884 times
pantyhoselover382
Active Poster

Unread postby cammer123 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:33 pm

pantyhoselover382 wrote:I'd tie both of them in a barn to poles as the men come in for a night of drinking and r*pe. I would force them both to each eat each others cunt as they are r*ped in the ass.

I'd love to then pour gasoline all over them and burn them both alive as they scream in agony.

sooo which user u meant? XD
cammer123
Active Poster

Unread postby pantyhoselover382 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:49 pm

Jenny and Stephie
pantyhoselover382
Active Poster

Unread postby sandoval » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:55 pm

I would fuck Aly and junk olivia.

I would handcuff Aly behind the back and grab her by the hair. Ramming my dick into her tight pussy from behind and slapping her ass rough I pull her hair harder and harder until I'm ready to cum. I turn her around and finish off on her face.

I grab Olivia by the hair and deepthroat her. She's struggeling a lot and I take her leather bag and entangle her throat with the bag-strap. I tighten it and she calms down making it easier to fuck her. Unfortunatelly it was too tight ...
:?: :arrow:
Attachments
vote7.jpg
vote7.jpg (42.18 KiB)
Viewed 39874 times
sandoval
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby egger » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:54 am

Screw Laura, kill Alba.

I'd hikack them both and bring them to a dusty cave which is divided in two parts with a glass panel in the middle. Laura awakens cause of my cock penetrating her unprotected pussy. Her bouncing tits slap against her chin. When I get her on her knees to fuck her from behind, she sees Alba laying in the dirt on the other side of the panel. A door opens an in come a wolfpack. First they circle around her, then coming closer. The alpha leader smells at her body and bites her arm. Alba awakens immediatly, jumps to her feet and tries to run away. Another wolf bites her wade and she falls back in the dust. Now the other wolfes swoop down on her naked body scratching and biting her. Laura screams, half cause of the cock penetrating her deeply, half cause of the scene she has to look at. The Wolfes fritter Albas body piece by piece, eat holes in her tits, her legs and her belly till she passes away and drops off the face of the earth except for a pile of bones.

What will happen to Jule and Silke???
Attachments
P1030849.JPG
P1030849.JPG (1.44 MiB)
Viewed 39852 times
egger

Unread postby royhere » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Well, Jule gets to live and Silke doesn't.

Jule gets to be r*ped, so she is the lucky one. I would pull into my van and tie her down. After cutting off her clothes I would pussy fuck her all night. Keeping my cock in her so all of my juices fill her hole. And the end, I would drop her off at a homeless encampment .. let them have fun with her.

Silke on the other hand, also gets forced into the van, but she is not so lucky. After stripping her naked and throat fucking her, I turn her to a good pussy fuck. However, a clear plastic bag goes over her head. I tape it tight around her neck. She has about 5 minutes of air. I am pumping her pussy while looking into her eyes as she struggles for breath. Her body tries to get air as my cock goes deep in her. I release my cum as her eyes roll back and her body ceases to move. Mmmm
Attachments
IMG_20161125_080708.jpg
IMG_20161125_080708.jpg (55.04 KiB)
Viewed 39840 times
royhere
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby egger » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:49 pm

On Sunday morning I'm on a walk, climb up a hill and take a look around with my spy-glasses. Watching over a wall 200m away I detect those two girls sunbathing by the pool. I stand there for a while and rub my dick. When they start kissing each other and begin to fall in a lesbian acting my brain switches off. I take down my sniper rifle from my back and continue watching them through the pointing scope. Both kissing each other, the blonde one's hand slided into her friends pants. I take a breath and pull the trigger. The brownhaired girl jerks and has an astonished view on her belly, where blood bubbles out. To prevent the blonde running away I give her a shot in her leg immediatley. Take my riffle and walk to the house, jump over the wall and come close to them. Yank the blonde's hair and throw her back on the chair, pull down my pants and stuff my cock besides her slip in her pussy. She's wailing while the brownhaired groans with pain. I look in her eyes and see she is drifting in and out. So I accelerate fucking the blonde, pull my dick out and shoot a last fontain of cum on the brownhaired's belly. Standing a moment watching her, then I take my riffle again and blow her head away.
Attachments
P24090002.jpg
P24090002.jpg (755.38 KiB)
Viewed 39828 times
egger

Unread postby samantha's_stepdad » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:52 am

I would definitely kill lisa. I would sealed in a wall and have her mouth connected to a series of public urinals she would spend the remainder of her days drink piss until she slowly died from lack of food.
Attachments
Fotor_146221789774615.jpg
Fotor_146221789774615.jpg (422.92 KiB)
Viewed 39802 times
samantha's_stepdad
Active Poster

Unread postby Rectumdriller69 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:37 am

I'd knock the brunette unconscious and piss on her face , then I'd stuff her thong in her mouth and spread her legs wide open, spit on her pussy eat it out for 5 mins then stick it in her until i blow while choking her to death.
Heidi wood be ass r*ped for an hour with a hunting knife to her neck while her thong is over my face then spray in her ass while I smash her face in the ground then I'd make her suck her ass juice off my half conscious

Be very detailed with them and graphic
Attachments
IMG_0220.JPG
Concetta
IMG_0220.JPG (144.75 KiB)
Viewed 39785 times
IMG_0219.JPG
Vijanthi
IMG_0219.JPG (370.8 KiB)
Viewed 39785 times
ACCOUNT DELETED
Rectumdriller69
Extreme Poster

Unread postby egger » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Met Concetta in a bar and gave her several drinks so she got drunk. We walked through the streets and suddenly she offered to blow my dick. So we went to a dark corner and she pulled down my pants, rubbed my dick in her hand and blew it like heaven. She turned around, showing me her great ass and I didn`t think twice to shove it in. Pounding her for a while and creaming in her dirty ass.

Met Vijanthi in the same bar the following night. Gave her several drunks so she got drunk. We walked through the streets and suddenly she offered to blow my dick. So we went to a dark corner and she pulled down my pants, rubbed my dick in her hand and blew it like heaven. I sprayed my cum in her face and she licks even the last drop of her lips with her tongue. While dressing up again I run a knife through her left jug straight into her heart, so she falls down on her knees again, her mouth wide open, rolling her eyes back and dying her face covered in a drench of cum.

Cause Anna did not receive attention the last time (she was really sad about that!), she has to compete again, this time against Alissa.
Attachments
P200492944.jpg
P200492944.jpg (626.74 KiB)
Viewed 39771 times
egger

Unread postby egger » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Bump
egger

Unread postby egger » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Attachments
IMG_2113.JPG
IMG_2113.JPG (635.71 KiB)
Viewed 39743 times
egger

Unread postby fucker699 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:50 am

Kill Anna, fuck Alissa
Anna would get her legs spread apart until they break. Then I'd shove my dick in her pussy and beat her with a baseball bat. She would clench her pussy on my dick while she gets beaten to death.
Alissa would be put on a leash and walked at a park full of hobos. Everyone would get a turn to fuck her young holes. She'd get filled with cum, piss, and STD's

Bianca(red hair) and Kiana
Attachments
K.jpg
K.jpg (62.6 KiB)
Viewed 39711 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (65.04 KiB)
Viewed 39711 times
fucker699
Active Poster

Unread postby poser » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:23 pm

Fuck Bianca, chuck Kiana.

Bianca has awesome thighs and I really have to barge in between. She clutches me very hard with her strong legs and pushes me deep inside her womb. She loves to give the rhythm to be fucked, she moans loudly and squashes her lovely boobs right in front of my face. I am really out of breath after some minutes and I am happy when she relinquishes her grip after I filled her pussy up with warm juice.

Kiana was jealous when she heard about Bianca getting fucked that wonderful. She argues with me why she did not get a fuck like her friend. Soon I am . off and I usher her to the basement. I blindfold her before I turn on the light, strap her on a guilottine and start fucking her from behind. She moans a lot and is very excited about this new and unknown sexgame. When I feel my orgasm ascending I detach the blade and it falls down rapidly and cuts her head from her neck. The head falls into a basket, I give her flinching ass some more strokes, then I walk around to the basket and cum on her seperated head straight into her face.

Please give me your fantasy about Sonja and Hannah:
Attachments
P09024727.jpg
P09024727.jpg (1.19 MiB)
Viewed 39695 times
poser
Active Poster

Unread postby poser » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:34 am

Attachments
IMG_2114.JPG
IMG_2114.JPG (1.2 MiB)