NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Risking teen sister's number and confession about her 2 min

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Risking teen sister's number and confession about her 2 min

Unread postby Fresgg » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:02 am

!
Fresgg
Extreme Poster

Re: Risking teen sister's number and confession about her 2

Unread postby Zack1415 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:07 am

That's hot
Zack1415
Extreme Poster

Unread postby fishyishy » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:18 am

I missed it!
fishyishy

Unread postby browncuckolder » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:20 am

Dam*it!
Telegram: @brownbull4urmom to feed me legal bitches and receive tribs

18+ only to contact me.
browncuckolder
Active Poster

Unread postby Fresgg » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:23 am

Last edited by Fresgg on Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fresgg
Extreme Poster

Unread postby horatioadrian » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:24 am

Fresgg wrote:Last time 3 min

I'm Interested with my teen sis and her feet. It started with noticing how beautiful they looked and sneaking a glance whenever I could around the house especially when she'd be on her stomach with her feet kicked up. It'd get me so hard I had go resist the urge to not taste them by force.

Every time I jerk to her feet I blow the biggest fucking loads imaginable.

Then it got to the point I stole one of her dirty socks. Smelling it, tasting it with her delicious sweat soaked into it. One night I couldn't help but use it to stroke my rock hard cock and again, blow a giant load into it.

Finally, earlier this week it was just us for the weekend and she'd fallen asleep on the couch. I saw her beautiful little soles just laying there and something came over me I'd never felt before. I pulled out my solid, throbbing cock and jerked off looking over them.

Again, I blew a giant load on both her soles and the couch blanket.

The feeling during and after the act was one of extreme excitement and overwhelming guilt. I instantly rushed to the kitchen and grabbed some napkins to wipe it off her for the most part (not before taking a pic, as I knew I'd want to look at it again hopefully to substitute for the real thing). Thank god she's such a heavy sleeper.

God I hope no one sends this to her but a small part of me also hopes they do.

1 425-626-6341

Last time 3 min

I'm Interested with my teen sis and her feet. It started with noticing how beautiful they looked and sneaking a glance whenever I could around the house especially when she'd be on her stomach with her feet kicked up. It'd get me so hard I had go resist the urge to not taste them by force.

Every time I jerk to her feet I blow the biggest fucking loads imaginable.

Then it got to the point I stole one of her dirty socks. Smelling it, tasting it with her delicious sweat soaked into it. One night I couldn't help but use it to stroke my rock hard cock and again, blow a giant load into it.

Finally, earlier this week it was just us for the weekend and she'd fallen asleep on the couch. I saw her beautiful little soles just laying there and something came over me I'd never felt before. I pulled out my solid, throbbing cock and jerked off looking over them.

Again, I blew a giant load on both her soles and the couch blanket.

The feeling during and after the act was one of extreme excitement and overwhelming guilt. I instantly rushed to the kitchen and grabbed some napkins to wipe it off her for the most part (not before taking a pic, as I knew I'd want to look at it again hopefully to substitute for the real thing). Thank god she's such a heavy sleeper.

God I hope no one sends this to her but a small part of me also hopes they do.

1 425-626-6341
horatioadrian
Active Poster

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post