NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Jerking in public, caught jerking off stories

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Jerking in public, caught jerking off stories

Unread postby Averysnap4 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:02 am

Hot
Averysnap4
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Averysnap4 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:35 am

B
Averysnap4
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Averysnap4 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:00 pm

B. Would love to hear some storiea
Averysnap4
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Averysnap4 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:18 am

Need more numbers!!!
Averysnap4
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Biggieme19 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:39 am

Damn, this is an amazing thread
Biggieme19
Active Poster

Unread postby Averysnap4 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:41 am

Post a story
Averysnap4
Extreme Poster

Unread postby lolpol » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:20 am

lolpol
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Averysnap4 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:06 am

I’m jerking off right now in my car
Averysnap4
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Raidéjac666 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:19 pm

Raidéjac666
Active Poster

Unread postby Ilovebigtitties1987 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:25 pm

Not a jerkoff story but a few months ago I was getting a blowjob from a bitch in a public park during the day and got caught by a park ranger lol.
Ilovebigtitties1987
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Jmb79000 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:26 pm

I’m currently sitting in broad daylight jerking off to people in Walmart parking lot
Jmb79000
Active Poster

Unread postby Snowy » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:55 am

When I was a teen, I used to rush home, draw my curtains, and peek through a gap as several schoolgirls walked by.

There was one hot Queen that I wanked to most days as she walked past.

One day I was in class, and she was in that class too.

She stood up pointed at me and said loudly, “when I am walking home, I see see him peeking from behind his curtain, and he is wanking off as he looks at me.”

I felt so humiliated and embarrassed. It didn’t stop me wanking off as she walked by. She had a hot arse.
Snowy

Unread postby Shaddyp23 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:56 am

Anyone gahave videos of them getting caught jerking and kept going ???!! I do
Shaddyp23

Unread postby Jmb79000 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:46 am

We’ll share bro
Jmb79000
Active Poster

Unread postby Newbie00 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:47 am

Wiw
Newbie00
Active Poster

Unread postby Ascs » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:21 pm

What a great thread! Any stories of jerking and cumming on young sluts.
Ascs
Active Poster

Unread postby lumbalund » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:38 pm

As I had shared before I used to peep into bathroom windows during my school days and jerk off enjoying beauties for many years. I must have seen more than 500 chicks nude in my neighborhood during my peeping days. I knew most neighboring girls late night bathing, changing and pissing before bed schedules. One time something really horny and funny happened. There was this hot college girl which lovely tits n ass who i enjoyed jerking off to a lot while using her bra and panties wrapped around my cock for extra pleasure. One night i picked up her bra and panty from their drying line and went to her bathroom to enjoy another session of jerking off to her bathing. A light of her bathroom was already on so i rushed to the window and saw her younger brother jerking off in the bathroom while sniffing her panties. I looked away initially but then found it funny and horny that both us were jerking off to the same girl using her panties. If only he knew that i had been peeping on his hot sis, admiring her nude body and jerking off for a long time. Maybe he could have joined me and we both could have enjoyed peeping on her together. It was fun to jerk off with her panties on both our faces as we shook our cocks. It was great to shoot all my load into her bra cups at the same time as her brother was cumming too. A few mins later his sister came for her regular night shower and I used her panties on my cock to enjoy her beauty.
lumbalund
Active Poster

Unread postby Monkeyman2090dude » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:12 am

I get off to getting caught or possibility of getting caught, ive gotten caught by my mom, brothers, and even cousins , my gay cousin loves to watch me, I’ll just keep stroking when he catches me, I jerk allot to my moms huge tits or my female cousins huge ass
Monkeyman2090dude

Unread postby Permanently unbanned » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:03 am

I have been jerking off in private or semi-public places since I was twelve, gotten caught only a few times. The first time that has etched in my mind was when I did it in my room, fucking my father's fur cap placed between pillows as a pussy substitute when he busted me, asking sternly not to do that again.

Later many of my best at least semi-public jerking memories are related to driving a car. I remember driving with my girlfriend, having a decent hard-on and asking if she could do something with it. After she declined, I pulled over to a gas station, went to a mens room and quickly jerked off to a sink while couple men passed by without saying a word. My girlfriend just asked: "Did it help?" when I returned behind steering wheel, replying: "Yes, better now".

Then I have had a few quite risky jerk-off experiences while driving alone. Once I did it in twilight on a lay-by separated by an intermediate area, undressed bottomless, in the headlight of my car while there was continuous traffic. Another time I did it in the middle of a day on summer vacation season, on a lay-by without any intermediate, bottomless and facing the road, just few meters away. There was lot of traffic and I saw girls watching from side windows of passing cars. I got one of my best cum shots right there, shooting long ropes for all to see. It hit me only afterwards that someone or even police could have stopped there to interrupt me.
Permanently unbanned
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Permanently unbanned » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:03 am

In the city I have sometimes driven with my pants dropped to knees, wanking my cock and watching if some females notice what I'm doing from bus stops or in a bus or tram in an adjacent lane. There is often a good view from a back of a bus to a lower car beside and you can serve the ladies some safe fun there. I have got some nice smiles as the reward
Permanently unbanned
Extreme Poster

Unread postby youngaliandchels » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:46 am

Snowy wrote:When I was a teen, I used to rush home, draw my curtains, and peek through a gap as several schoolgirls walked by.

There was one hot Queen that I wanked to most days as she walked past.

One day I was in class, and she was in that class too.

She stood up pointed at me and said loudly, “when I am walking home, I see see him peeking from behind his curtain, and he is wanking off as he looks at me.”

I felt so humiliated and embarrassed. It didn’t stop me wanking off as she walked by. She had a hot arse.
relatibel expect not caught yet and also i once my sister friend was sleeping over we slept on the couch i whioed my dick out and started jerking she didnt seem awake but then she like tried to act like she was scratching her chest bu she jsut lifted her shirt to sweet spot befire she rolled off the couch and was bent over it i think you knwo were it went from there she also same i girl i would jerk to as she passed
youngaliandchels
Active Poster

Unread postby Private Pervert » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:49 am

In the car a couple of times, in the adult section of the video store cumming over the tapes, alone in the biology classroom after school, the school bathroom a couple of times, jerked off riding my bike, in the train, in the bushes, wanked while swimming, in the ladies toilet at the gas station, standing naked and wanking hard next to the highway, at a construction site
Only looking for serious and discrete people that want to trade high quality tributes privately!

+/- 25-50+ years old women
Private Pervert
Normal Poster

Unread postby megacums » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:25 am

I used to work in an office over the weekends, where I was the only person in the building for hours and hours. I started by going into the ladies bathrooms and cumming into the bottles of hand lotion, and then took to just straight up jerking at my desk. One time I saw that a young chick that had just started with the company had left a personal usb stick plugged into her computer. I took it and it had nudes of her, and a file with all of her passwords written down, including to her facebook where she'd been sexting a few guys behind her partner's back. I blew the biggest load all over her desk as a thank you, but then chickened out and cleaned it up. To this day I regret not saving those pics.

Got more stories like this, but that's the first to come to mind.
megacums

Unread postby Cumcrazyyoung » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:38 pm

Girl that sat beside me in class in 8th grade caught me rubbing one out during a lecture. She was hot as fuck and I couldn't help myself. She reached over and grabbed my hard dick,pants over of course. But the second she touched it I exploded... She felt the pulsation as I soaked my pants with cum. She just smiled and went back to taking notes... I miss those days
Cumcrazyyoung
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Icyhot764 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:09 am

Hi
Icyhot764

Unread postby Averysnap4 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:23 pm

Bump. Stories
Averysnap4
Extreme Poster

Unread postby bigloads112 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:22 am

might go blow a load in a public bathroom today :)
bigloads112
Extreme Poster

Unread postby trwy218 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:30 am

I was on the 4th floor at my beach front condo balcony and jacking it to the girls in bikinis dancing and jumping around. This was closer than I thought because one turned around and pointed with her friend. I couldn’t stop at this point. Then their dad looked up like he wanted to kill me because he saw I had no pants on, dick in hand. Then they bent over to pick up their things and leave. Possibly to confront me. One jiggled their ass when their dad wasn’t looked though in a dancing motion. My cum shot off the balcony
trwy218
Normal Poster

I was on the 4th floor at my beach front condo balcony and jacking it to the girls in bikinis dancing and jumping around. This was closer than I thought because one turned around and pointed with her friend. I couldn’t stop at this point. Then their dad looked up like he wanted to kill me because he saw I had no pants on, dick in hand. Then they bent over to pick up their things and leave. Possibly to confront me. One jiggled their ass when their dad wasn’t looked though in a dancing motion. My cum shot off the balcony
trwy218
Normal Poster

trwy218
Normal Poster

Previous PageNext Page

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post