NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

My Sister Read The Story

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

My Sister Read The Story

Unread postby E26000 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:40 am

My sister makes me so fucking horny and I recently started jerking to her again. Let me start off by saying im 23 and shes 26 and she's big n thick with fat fucking udders just ready for you. So I remember as a young ./teen jerking to her cause I never really watched Art, so I'd jerk to female classmates, friends moms, teachers, cousins and of course my sister. Me being a horny teenager I did some very horny things, like jerking off using her panties and bras some of the best cums ever. I remember nights she'd go to sleep and I jerk thinking about her, think about her sucking me dry or fucking her real good. Some nights I get the courage to jerk while she slept in the same room which gave me soom good cums, sometimes it'd get in her hair maybe even her face and I'd hope she wouldn't notice in the morning, she never did. Though i jerked of to her while she slept i never got the courage to touch though i wish i could, But the piece de resistance was the time I sent her a dick
pic, I was so horny that day. Still to this day I jerk to her even if I just started doing it again. Getting a bj or fucking her is still a goal I can have, even if I won't get to complete it.

If you'd like to chat some more my kik and wickr is HIsaidmycat
Hi I just love sharing friends
E26000
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: My Sister Read The Story

Unread postby E26000 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:27 pm

My sister makes me so fucking horny and I recently started jerking to her again. Let me start off by saying im 23 and shes 26 and she's big n thick with fat fucking udders just ready for you. So I remember as a young ./teen jerking to her cause I never really watched Art, so I'd jerk to female classmates, friends moms, teachers, cousins and of course my sister. Me being a horny teenager I did some very horny things, like jerking off using her panties and bras some of the best cums ever. I remember nights she'd go to sleep and I jerk thinking about her, think about her sucking me dry or fucking her real good. Some nights I get the courage to jerk while she slept in the same room which gave me soom good cums, sometimes it'd get in her hair maybe even her face and I'd hope she wouldn't notice in the morning, she never did. Though i jerked of to her while she slept i never got the courage to touch though i wish i could, But the piece de resistance was the time I sent her a dick
pic, I was so horny that day. Still to this day I jerk to her even if I just started doing it again. Getting a bj or fucking her is still a goal I can have, even if I won't get to complete it.

If you'd like to chat some more my kik and wickr is HIsaidmycat
E26000
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby E26000 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:19 am

My KIK AND WICKR IS HIsaidmycat if you'd like to chat some more
E26000
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby E26000 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:24 pm

E26000
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby E26000 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:33 am

E26000
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby E26000 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:53 pm

I have 1 sister. She's 26 and I'm 23. Im extremely attracted to her for some reason, she's thick with a nice asse and big boobs. So when I was younger in my teens I'd jerk to her. I even sent a dick pic to her once I was so horny. I mean hormones kicked in and I was horny, it was so hard to resist jerking, eventually I stopped and jerked to girls in my class. But recently I shared her pics, cause I have a degrade insta where I share pics of my friends and someone asked me if I had a sister and I was quite reluctant to share her at first but I caved in and shared her. Doing so made me so horny for and I haven't stopped jerking since. It brought me back to the days when I jerk off at night to her. She'd be sleeping in the next room and I'd go in her room and just jerking thinking about touching her nice tits or pussy. I never got the courage to do so but I did jerk off onto her once now that was hot. Fucking my sister would be an ultimate goal, but sadly she doesn't live with me anymore, anything is possible.

MY kik and wickr is HIsaidmycat
E26000
Respected Member
Respected Member

• Recommended Topics:
    Replies
    Views
    Last post