NOTICE: TributePrintedPics allows ONLY age 18+ & Lawful content. Disallowed content will result in ban/legal action
free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to Upload Photos/Post Topics/PM Users/Chat, Remove Pop-ups and access many more features.

Jerking in public, caught jerking off stories

General/Random Talk. Talk about random and everyday stuff! Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your KIK and DISCORD and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures talk like eroticity.
Forum rules
No Under Age Fakes
18+
REMINDER: THIS SITE DOES NOT ALLOW UPLOADING/POSTING/SHARING OF NON-CONSENSUAL, STOLEN, OR Unlawful CONTENT. THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN

Re: Jerking in public, caught jerking off stories

Unread postby trwy218 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:30 am

I was on the 4th floor at my beach front condo balcony and jacking it to the girls in bikinis dancing and jumping around. This was closer than I thought because one turned around and pointed with her friend. I couldn’t stop at this point. Then their dad looked up like he wanted to kill me because he saw I had no pants on, dick in hand. Then they bent over to pick up their things and leave. Possibly to confront me. One jiggled their ass when their dad wasn’t looked though in a dancing motion. My cum shot off the balcony
trwy218
Normal Poster

I was on the 4th floor at my beach front condo balcony and jacking it to the girls in bikinis dancing and jumping around. This was closer than I thought because one turned around and pointed with her friend. I couldn’t stop at this point. Then their dad looked up like he wanted to kill me because he saw I had no pants on, dick in hand. Then they bent over to pick up their things and leave. Possibly to confront me. One jiggled their ass when their dad wasn’t looked though in a dancing motion. My cum shot off the balcony
trwy218
Normal Poster

trwy218
Normal Poster

Unread postby trwy218 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:32 am

Sorry for the multiple posts it didn’t seem to go through
trwy218
Normal Poster

Unread postby MasturbateChief117 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:53 am

I was drinking with family, texted my aunt to stay in the spare room in the basement.
I wake up from a weird feeling.
All though i pretend i am still asleep because I realize my cock is been stroked.
I slowly pretend to sleep, but slowly open my eyes. An its my aunts daughter, my cousin, shes 1four te.en at the time.
2 years ago now.
But i caught her playing with my dick all though, i didnt let her know at the time that i knew and caught her.
I pretended to sleep an see what she would do.
But DM me if you wanna see what she looks like Non Nude, an hear what she did to my dick while i pretended to sleep.
But i caught her an i love everything she did, DM if you wanna know.
MasturbateChief117
Active Poster

Unread postby BiggyBallsG » Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:27 am

Jerked off in my car one time because i was bored, then this woman came over to do her make up using my window as her mirror and i came on the window
BiggyBallsG

Unread postby trwy218 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:32 am

I jerked off at school in one of the offices we sat in for a study hall while my best friend went to the bathroom. I had taken a pic of her ass secretly and she showed me her thong randomly earlier too for some reason. I came as she was getting back and after she got back I slapped the cum on ass and told her it was hand sanitizer. She playfully hit me but had no idea I think or never mentioned.
trwy218
Normal Poster

Unread postby trwy218 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:37 am

I used to have a neighbor who’s daughter had friends over all the time and one day they were out front in bikinis spraying each other with water. Where my house is, they couldn’t see in my car but I could see them. So I took my pants off completely and started stroking. I came so hard it shot at the window. I’ve also jerked in my backyard at night to them when they would get in the pool at night. There was a perfect gap to see everything through the fence.
trwy218
Normal Poster

Unread postby jonnyrocket » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:17 am

Did the normal teen window peeping wank sessions to three different girls wanking onto the glass of their windows which were getting pretty cloudy after a summer of loads. One of them heard me more than once and came over and fully opened her curtains but I managed to just step aside and had to stop wanking for a while until she closed them again. One time trying hard not to wank and squeezing my hard cock, I burst a big load but was careful to aim at the wall instead of her window. I think the almost getting caught by her was more exciting than the other two that never noticed me. Memories of budding breasts and occasional pussy and ass flashes are etched into my brain!
jonnyrocket
Active Poster

Unread postby Averysnap4 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:20 am

Bump
Averysnap4
Extreme Poster

Unread postby youngaliandchels » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:51 am

MasturbateChief117 wrote:I was drinking with family, texted my aunt to stay in the spare room in the basement.
I wake up from a weird feeling.
All though i pretend i am still asleep because I realize my cock is been stroked.
I slowly pretend to sleep, but slowly open my eyes. An its my aunts daughter, my cousin, shes 1four te.en at the time.
2 years ago now.
But i caught her playing with my dick all though, i didnt let her know at the time that i knew and caught her.
I pretended to sleep an see what she would do.
But DM me if you wanna see what she looks like Non Nude, an hear what she did to my dick while i pretended to sleep.
But i caught her an i love everything she did, DM if you wanna know.

can i get photos and full story
youngaliandchels
Active Poster

Unread postby sin_zip » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:14 am

I was having a wank when my stepdaughter called with a WhatsApp video call.
I carried on stroking while talking to her for almost an hour, I've always been hard for her and finally blew my load as she was blowing kisses to say goodbye and saying she loves me.
I came extra hard imagining that it was real love and not stepdaughter/stepdad love she was giving.
I don't think she noticed our at least she didn't say anything.
Read my stepdaughter stories
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=712961
sin_zip
Active Poster

Unread postby Chase1214 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:05 am

My cousins house had an island in the middle of the kitchen and I was covered by the counter while I jerked off looking at my cousins tits. She has big tits and was wearing her bikini top
Chase1214
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Averysnap4 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:47 am

Bump. Any stories
Averysnap4
Extreme Poster

Unread postby buttmaniac80 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:20 pm

I have been driving nude before. Also completely nude in a street and layed down and jerked like crazy. After I had stand up a car suddenly came. I went behind some trees. I was so arroused. At my old apartment I used to stand outside in the backyard completely nude and jerk. Loved to slap my cock as well. Make some noise. Just the other day I walked nude in the celler, corridor and took the elevator nude. A part of me hoved that someone would come, but that didn't happen. Question. Have anyone of you done self facial and swallowed your own cum? I have tried it a few times.
buttmaniac80
Normal Poster

Unread postby Averysnap4 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:59 pm

Yes, I swallow my own cum a lot. Taste great and no cleanup
Averysnap4
Extreme Poster

Unread postby buttmaniac80 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:40 pm

That's hot. Self facial also?
buttmaniac80
Normal Poster